Your Search | acp advanced capital processing

Aug 22 2014
award processing center tried to scam me out of a $10.00 fee for fake contest cash award of $15000.00 kansas City Missouri Author: Gilbert, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: award processing center kansas City , Missouri

Aug 22 2014
Resurgent Capital Services Trying to collect money for a closed credit card account. -HSBC Bank USA, N.A.- Troy Michigan Author: Keyser, West Virginia Collection Agencies: Patricia Sterne Troy, Michigan

Aug 21 2014
Zomaron Merchant Services Mitchell McQuade, Invos, Mitch McQuade, Sales Force Marketing Are Fraudsters They Don't Pay You, Run Around, Disappear and Won't Answer Questions Calgary, London Ontario, Edmonton, Montreal, Ontario,Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Zomaron Merchant Services Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Advanced Cash Corp ACS Incorp. Advanced Cash Corp., ACS INCORP Internet Author: Lima, Ohio Cash Services: Advanced Cash Corp Internet

Aug 21 2014
VII PEAKS CAPITAL GURPREET CHANDHOKE- STEVEN SHEA FRAUD,ESPIONAGE,MANIPULATION SAN FRANSISCO BAY AREA SAN FRANSISCO
Author: SAN FRANCISCO , California Investment Brokers: VII PEAKS CAPITAL Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
GE Capital Financial Services They offered me a loan of 5000, and had me to verify that I had a way of paying this back by showing them that I had $1000 in the bank and i had to get a green dot card. I got the card as i was assured that no money would be removed from the card, and the loan would ne deposited into my account within 30-45 minutes, The loan was never put on the card and they took the money from my greendot card. Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Loans: GE Capital Financial Services Internet

Aug 21 2014
Federated Payments US Bankcard Center, Wholesale Merchant Services, Federated Payments Canada, Volt Payments Manipulative company that will chew you up and spit you out. Lie to you about your job title position etc Melville New York Author: Greenlawn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Federated Payments Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
RedstonePaymentSolutions Redstone charges outrageous $3365 termination fee with an Automatic 3 yr renewal without advance notice Houston Texas Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RedstonePaymentSolutions Houston, Texas

Aug 21 2014
Advanced marketing group Amg-support@wi.rr.com mailingbrochure. Com They charged me $24 and told me I get a mailing package of brochures , in 7 business days. Nationwide
Author: Pasadena, Texas Internet Fraud: Advanced marketing group Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Restaurants: Capital Investment Services Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
MBF Leasing MBF Leasing I was ripped off for 5 years and now trying to terminate the lease contract - Nightmare New York New York Author: Anaheim, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MBF Leasing New York, New York

Aug 20 2014
Anovia Payments Charges for services not rendered Internet Author: Soquel, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Anovia Payments Internet

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 20 2014
advopay breach of contract/ bait & switch fishers Indiana Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: advopay fishers, Indiana

Aug 20 2014
Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. SevenPay G S Pay guys are wolves in sheep’s disguise. They are a big time rip off. I had dealt with them earlier, at first they were going by the name Sevenpay and they took off with everyone’s money. Now they are back calling themselves G S Pay. But guess what we people are smart too. We know you would again run away with our money. When you start a business first you need to ensure that all your previous dues are clear. 89 Albert Street, 1F2, Edinburgh, EH7 5LY, United Internet Author: Edinburgh, North Dakota Utility Companies: Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. Internet

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 19 2014
Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital, Simon Ramirez De Arellano, (AKA Simon, SS Ramirez De Arellano), Robert Quinn, John Schaeffer, Justin Myles Upfront due diligence fees, lots of false promises and lies, but won't do anything and will ignore your phone calls. New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital New York, New York

Aug 19 2014
Lucrazon Global Alex Pittman, Jonathon Mendoza, Joseph Seto, Oscar Garcia, David Arbiso, MLM, Multi Level Marketing, Ponzi, scam, ripoff, deceptive Irvine California Author: Redding, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Lucrazon Global Irvine, California

Aug 19 2014
global services/total merchant services/advanced merchant services identify theft woodland hills California Author: hendersonville, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: lux salon woodland hills, California

Aug 19 2014
North American Bancard Pay Anywhere Scam Beware Phishing tactics Troy Michigan Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: North American Bancard Troy, Michigan

Aug 18 2014
Kevin Ryder is Kevin Murphy now ripping people off under new company Complete Capital Services Update for all those who are searching for their money back in Oklahoma, California, Florida and Colorado Lakewood Colorado Author: Batavia, Kansas Financial Services: Kevin Murphy Ryder Lakewood, Colorado

Aug 18 2014
Dresslily I placed an order on 8/1/2014 total for 139.00 worth of items. I have not recieved any shipping information for the clothing and stuff I ordered. It has been over 15 days from placing my order and my package is still in the Processing status on the company's website. China Online company Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Clothing Stores: Dresslily Internet

Aug 18 2014
EMUSIC, Dimensional Associates LLC, JDS Capital Management Inc Continued charging account after multiple requests to close account Rye New York Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: emusic Rye, New York

Square, Inc Immoral business practices Internet
Author: , Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square, Inc Internet

Aug 16 2014
LOCAL RECORDS OFFICE Recieved a letter asking for $89 processing fee, had me going as I had just went through a divorce and thought I had everything done. As I got to reading it does state NOT ASSOCIATED WITH GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND THAT THIS OFFER SERVES AS A SOLICITING FOR SERVICES Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Inspectors: LOCAL RECORDS OFFICE Indianapolis, Indiana