Your Search | action camera & camcorder repair

Feb 10 2016
RSI Rental Insurance Services RIS denying liability CHESTERFILD,  Missouri Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Repair Service: RSI Rental Insurance Services Missouri

Feb 10 2016
SUNRISE TOTAL CAR CARE OLD MEINEKE CASH ONLY SCAMMER Lindenhurst New York Author: Babylon, New York Auto Repair Service: SUNRISE TOTAL CAR CARE Lindenhurst, New York

Feb 10 2016
A to Z Jewelry Repair, Lokshin Yuriy Jeweler lost a stone and will not pay the repair fee. Olathe Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Jewelers: A to Z Jewelry Repair Olathe, Kansas

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 10 2016
NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES, NTS DIRECT LLC National Telecom subcontracted my comapny to Repair phone lines at PUMA SE Stores and install a Juniper network switch and Router PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Author: Ensenada, New York Telephone Companies: NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES PITTSBURGH,, Pennsylvania

Feb 09 2016
SolidTech, support com, upclk.com Scam artist, crooks,ripoff Internet Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Computer Service & Repair: SolidTech, support com, upclk.com Internet

Feb 09 2016
LAIPhone Repair Melrose Melrose Melrose Eric Udah Bait and Switch, Shady, Dirty, Incompetent, Poser, Racially motivated, deceptive, User, Fraudulent, Bigot Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Electronics: LAIPhone Repair Los Angeles, California

Feb 08 2016
Volcy Ventures Consulting LLC Volcy PC Support Extortion, NOT Tech Support! Austin Texas Author: Laguna Woods, California Computer Service & Repair: Volcy Ventures Consulting LLC Austin, Texas

Feb 08 2016
Wiesner Inc Wiesner Huntsville did not repair my car as instructed and did not list complaint on invoice cost me 5200.00 Huntsville Texas Author: Trinity, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wiesner Inc Huntsville, Texas

Feb 08 2016
Laptop Parts or SUNTANG TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD resells used computer parts as new Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Parts Internet

Feb 08 2016
Loving Donations Deana DeGroot ( Not Very Loving!) Loving Donations took over $17K of our money preying on the pain of a couple with fertility problems & the pain of having lost 2 children. We have reached out to them many times in the past 5 months via email & phone calls to try and get our money refunded. They have not responded. I would like to be involved in a class action suit against them & pursue legal charges. You can not be any lower than to prey off people already in pain! Lake Mary, Florida Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Pregnancy Services: Loving Donations Florida

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 07 2016
Midas TBC Corporation merchants big-o tires NTB 80% markup & double the labor Raleigh, NC Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Midas Nationwide

Rush Truck Center Incompetence and rippoff Greeley Colorado
Author: Conifer, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Rush Truck Center Greeley, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
Carver Inc. aka Carver car sales aka Carver body shop & auto repair SELLING BAD VEHICLES WITH FAKE WARRANTY. STEAL UR MONEY! jeffersonville Indiana
Author: san diego, California Auto Dealers: Carver Inc. jeffersonville, Indiana

Feb 07 2016
FAST FIX JEWELRY AND WATCH REPAIR JEWELRY RIPOFF REPAIRS RIVERSIDE California Author: riverside, California Jewelers: FAST FIX JEWELRY AND WATCH REPAIR RIVERSIDE, California

Feb 06 2016
paladin auto services they don't give a price on the work they do and they lie about there work port richey Florida Author: holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: paladin auto services port richey, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Frank Stanley Drove up as I was parking my car at H.E.B. on Fountainview @ San Felipe. Told me he noticed scrapes on my car and had something made especially for Lexus that could remove them. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Frank Stanley

Toshiba +Care Support Misleading manipulative false information Internet
Author: La Verne, California Computer Service & Repair: Toshiba Internet

Feb 04 2016
AAMCO Failure to honor transmission warranty Waldorf, York, Annapolis & York Nationwide Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Blains Farm and Fleet Blain's Farm and Fleet Sold faulty tires to me. Oak Creek Wisconsin I think your claim is missing a lot of information Author: st francis, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Blains Farm and Fleet Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Feb 04 2016
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD, AHS.COM Repair not Completed/Complete Runaround. ORLANDO Nationwide Author: ORLANDO, Florida Warranty Companies: AMERICAN HOME SHIELD Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Infinity Insurance Bernard Wright Dropped the claIm saying still investigating Cerritos Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Infinity Insurance Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Allstate Transmission Dishonest People Desoto Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Allstate Transmission Desoto, Texas