ACTIVE ADVANTAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: active advantage
There may be more specific results for "active advantage"
For more specific results for "active advantage"
Showing 1-25 of 22,444 Found Reports For more specific results for "active advantage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
WEICHERT, REALTORS - Dunhill Group Charles Crovo, Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo II CHarlie Crovo Osterville, Massachusetts
concerned quil Author: wellfleet, Massachusetts Franchises: WEICHERT, REALTORS Osterville, Massachusetts

2, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017

Aug 22 2017
Yonkers Kia Taking advantage of senior citizens. charging me for service not performed and never returning me calls. Yonkers New York Author: Riverdale, New York Auto Repair Service: Yonkers Kia Yonkers, New York

Aug 21 2017
Jody's Secret Bought an adjustable Sports bra June 17, email comformation said 4 to six week..... Company no longer active. account charged. Boy did he make a lot of money off us suckers Mesa Ariona Author: hatboro, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 19 2017
Vision Optique A pathetic business with lying employees. We called our insurance to see if they were on the list and they were, so we called their Mandeville office and asked if they in fact did take our insurance and they said yes and then our insurance company told us they covered contact exam and when we made the appointment the lady we spoke with also said yes a contact exam is covered under your insurance. So upon taking my son to have his contact exam I go to check out and they tried to charge me almost $200. They took advantage of him not knowing when he was having his exam and up sold him some glasses with extra charges on them for some special coating that he did not need and he was not there for a glasses exam. His appointment was specifically scheduled for a contact exam, he had no reason for them to give him the glasses exam and add a bunch of fees except pure greed. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Covington, Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Vision Optique Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 18 2017
COREY P. SMITH; CREDO BOOKS; AUTHOR OF HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS & CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT.  I was taken advantage of financially by Mr. Smith (COREY P. Smith) for the amount of $2000. I am disabled and I have suffered greatly as a result. Memphis Tennessee
Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: COREY P. SMITH; CREDO BOOKS; AUTHOR OF HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS & CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT. Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
Bitstarz.com Bitstars bitsarz casino Bitstarz stole my money and disabled my account Malta Internet
Bitstarz lies and steals beware Author: Northridge, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Bitstarz.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Walnut Valley Cowboys Walnut Valley Cowboys FootballJunior All American League Non-Profit Oranization took advantage of us Walnut California Author: POMONA, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Walnut Valley Cowboys Internet

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

14, Report #1391926

Aug 10 2017
Advantage Rent A Car Misleading prices. Lies. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Glen Cove, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Advantage Rent A Car Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 10 2017
Fitzgerald Subaru Rockville MD Predators That Takes Advantage of Women Rockville Maryland Author: Rockville, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Fitzgerald Subaru Rockville MD Rockville, Maryland

Aug 09 2017
IDA .....independent Dealers Advantage ,LLC 780 Buford Highway ,Bldg C-100Suwanee Ga.30024 Took payments then start going back several months previous saying payments were never made Suwanee Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: IDA .....independent Dealers Advantage ,LLC Suwanee, Georgia

Aug 09 2017
Karen Marten design graphic designer Asked for logo for active wear company. Created something that resembles doodle scribbling or princess cruises logo. Portland Internet
Author: Palmdale, California Small Business Services: Karen Marten design Internet

Aug 08 2017
Active Brightening Face Serum & Adaptive Eye Complex Anti Aging Eye Cream These People Will Screw You Big Time Costa Mesa California Author: Tucson, Arizona Eye Care: Adaptive Eye Complex Costa Mesa, California

Aug 08 2017
TitleMax Titlemax, Pulaski, TN About 5 months ago I got a loan from Title Max for $1.100.00, I have been paying over $200.00 per month.They mailed me this summury claiming I owe $1.343.00. I called them and said I have been paying you about $220.00 per month how can I owe you that much money. They claim that about $900.00 that I have paid was only interest. This don't make sinse to me they are robbing me. They said I had to pay another $1.400.00 to get out of this loan. They are crooks, they take advantage of poor people. I am disabled and on a fixed income I cant afford this Pulaski Tennessee Author: Prospect, Tennessee Attorney Generals: TitleMax Pulaski, Tennessee

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 06 2017
Woodspring Suites N-270 Columbus OH, younger manager Camron, the new manager at the Columbus Ohio N-270 Rude,abuse of power. Angry. Loud. Innovative. Agresive with or else. Take advantage of someone that either had to be quiet or keave Columbus Ohio Author: Ft Myers, Florida Hotel: Woodspring Suites N-270 Columbus OH, younger manager Ohio

22, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 04 2017
Jody's Adjustable Sports Bra My order confirmation number from June 19 is 20155. Said to allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery and it is now 6 weeks. Website, order confirmation, and all contact information are no longer active. Internet
Author: Neotsu, Oregon Clothing Stores: Jody's Adjustable Sports Bra Internet

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 03 2017
Drain Rescue Plumbers Scammers - Took advantage of weekend emergency to do work that should have been done by government, charge exhorbitant rates and did not ensure that the damage they did to my property was fixed Toronto Ontario Author: Pickering, ON, Ontario Plumbing: Drain Rescue Plumbers Toronto, Ontario