Your Search | active advantage

Oct 09 2015
(Daniel)millionaires concierge There are 4 guys posting ads on Craig's list working from millionaires concierge scamming over people for their money, one is Shawn Younai and his associate is Daniel, an over weight Indian looking guy, the others I will not mention as they have not done There are 4 guys posting on offering tickets to special events such as The VMA's, Victoria's Secret show, New York Fashion week etc. they are total scum that take advantage of people for their money! Internet
Removal Author: Westchester , New York Festivals & Event Services: (Daniel)millionaires concierge Internet

Oct 09 2015
04:15 PM Mr. Bryce Lane, President & COO Mr. Robert Miller, Agent for Service Ms. Sarah Lewis, Contact Fraudulent company. They charge your credit card and give you inaccurate and outdated information. If you cancel the monthly subscription immediately, you will still be charged. There is no manager or supervisor to talk with. You must call your credit card and describe the incident. You will be credited the full amount and they will be responsible for a Chargeback fee. Perhaps this reputable company will learn that they can't take advantage of people when they are constantly charged the fee. Don't allow them to keep your money when they don't 1821 Q Street Sacramento, California Author: Phoenix, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Anthony Morrison They took money $49.95 from my card without authorization and provide an in active number for customer service. This is theft! Internet Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Seminar Programs: Anthony Morrison Internet

Oct 09 2015
Kasper Toyota, Kasper Auto Group Took advantage of 90-year-old veteran using deceptive and unconscionable business practices. Sandusky Ohio
Author: Newburgh Heights, Ohio Auto Dealers: Kasper Toyota Sandusky, Ohio

Oct 06 2015
Sundance Vacations Travel advantage network Tri-state financial Sundance Vacations lied about their services and failed to mention a cancellation procedure Parsippanny New Jersey Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Sundance Vacations Parsippanny, New Jersey

Oct 06 2015
British Airways Fraud, Extortion, Taking advantage of clients Harmondsworth Author: NA, Florida Airline Companies: British Airways Internet

Oct 05 2015
Lawrence A Stith Laurence A Stith Lawrence A Stith of Moorehead City took Advantage of Young Impressionable young men in Moorehead City NC Moorehead City, North Carolina
Mr Stith's name and reputation have been slandered Author: Moorehead City, North Carolina Music: Lawrence A Stith Moorehead City, North Carolina

Oct 05 2015
Best Pet Parents Andrew Ellis Deceptive, Ripped off, Taken advantage of. Internet Author: Derry, Pennsylvania Liars: Best Pet Parents Internet

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
elliot gordon Oak ridge property I was evicted and they agreed to take a settlement amount on what I owed them and it still shows on my credit report as active. Springfield Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Housing Rentals: elliot gordon Springfield , Missouri

Oct 01 2015
Autogard Advantage Scam!!!! Waste of money!!! North York Ontario Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Warranty: Autogard Advantage North York, Ontario

Sep 30 2015
GMLTH@outlook. Com Aynes Dylan : info@Gmail. Com. Events manager Mr. Barry Delp They used two big company names Google and Microsoft. They stated because I'm an active Gmail account user I was one of 5 people who won $$$500,000 and to contact Events department manager Mr. Barry Delp by submitting an email with my Full name, address , age ,telephone number, sex, occupation, state and country! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: GMLTH@outlook. Com Internet

Sep 30 2015
Ace Carpet and Ducts Shady, ripoff, scam, takes advantage of customers, lies, overcharged Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Ace Carpet and Ducts Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Kirk A. Cullimore law firm Takes advantage of disabled individuals Sandy Utah Author: Salt lake City, Utah Lawyers: Kirk A. Cullimore law firm Sandy, Utah

Sep 29 2015
wiz towing I purchased a 2004 Bmw 325i from Harold and was told he would get it up and running just give an extra 1,000 for parts/labor. I did this only to be told he never said he had all the parts I have my receipt showing that in his handwriting it says car paid in full as well as 1,000 additional paid for parts and labor. I have the vehicle in my possession but I have been unsuccessful at getting any of my money back even though this gentleman has a towing company making money. he took full advantage of me New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: wiz towing New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 23 2015
Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball, Anthony Dye, Steve Loureiro Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball cancels 15U baseball season on June 1, never even had a season practice and has not issued a refund Kennesaw Georgia Whose truth Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball Kennesaw, Georgia

Sep 21 2015
Daves Auto Center Dave (the owner) is very dishonest, has poor service and takes advantage of customers and records conversations without telling you Centerville Utah Author: Utah Auto Repair Service: Daves Auto Center Centerville, Utah

Sep 21 2015
Advantage Marketing llc - Josh Johnson hard sell predatory sales to young people Riverside california Author: riverside, California Misc. Health Specialists: Advantage Marketing llc Anaheim,

Sep 20 2015
Bartimaeus psychic Gus Martino, Bartimaeus Kelly, Magitechie, Guiseppe Martino He is a spiritual advisor, says he is an expert. He uses these websites where he works to bait women. He uses them for emotional, physical and financial needs. He uses women for money, sex and takes advantage of the goodness of kindhearted women. He took 2500 dollars from me, and will not answer my texts or calls, and made fun of me in front of all his friends because I wanted him to speak the truth and be honest about what he did to me. Scranton Pennsylvania OPEN LETTER TO BARTIMAEUS Author: New York, , New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Bartimaeus psychic Scranton, Pennsylvania

Sep 17 2015
(((REDACTED – VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE – COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING))) SEO company files PROHIBITED Commercial Advertising as a guised Report about a client of theirs to draw attention.  This is why we believe review sites that allow primarily positive comments may not be reliable as they can be made by the business or some SEO / Reputation Management company. Author: Murray, Utah Security Services: Active Safety Murray, Utah

Sep 17 2015
Active Network, LLC na Charged me for an annual membership I never signed up for while I signed up for the local nonprofit walk! Internet Author: Rydal, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Active Network, LLC Internet

Sep 15 2015
Joel Rose Chillie Mo Joel W Gonzales Lil Mirkk Blogtalk Radio Show Fraud and Scams This guy is taking advantage of the 30 days free premium trail from BlogTalkRadio. He cancels before the deadline and goes aheads and creates another account radio show and provides to BlogTalkRadio different name, user account and prepaid credit card. He is a fraud. He owes my company World Wide Vital Marketing and Public Relations contractor money for services that we provided to him. You need to report him to the police and do not work with him. PANORAMA CITY California
This story was written fictious due to me being mad at the time. Author: Wyoming Festivals & Event Services: Joel Rose Chillie Mo Joel W Gonzales Lil Mirkk Blogtalk Radio Show Fraud and Scams PANORAMA CITY, California

Sep 15 2015
AAAA Self Storage AAAA Self Storage Mgmt. Group the nicholson network AAAA Self StorageSelf Storage AffiliatesTrusted Movers NetworkTrusted Storage NetworkAAAA Careers AAAA Reviews AAAA Advantage The Nicholson Companies Theft by conversion, unlawful lien sale, Storage Space ripoff, Wrongful Self Storage Auction, Storage Space Scam Norfolk, VA 23505 Nationwide The answer to your problem.. Author: Maryland Storage & Self Storage: AAAA Self Storage Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
First Advantage Investments LLC. (Cynthia Sadler and Dennis Wideman) Fraudulent Land Contracts/Deal Prospect Pennsylvania
Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: First Advantage Investments LLC. (Cynthia Sadler and Dennis Wideman) Prospect, Pennsylvania

Sep 14 2015
Lyft Charged unfair and excessive damage fee, took advantage of me and ripped me off Los Angeles Nationwide No... Author: Los Angeles, California Taxi Cabs: Lyft Nationwide