ACTIVE PERIODICALS MAGAZINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: active periodicals magazine
There may be more specific results for "active periodicals magazine"
For more specific results for "active periodicals magazine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Derma/Devin Without credit card approval or my approval or authorization , signed me up for a health magazine for 6 months and charged my credit card $19.99 per month. dermadevine.com Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Cash Services: Derma/Devin Internet

Jul 21 2017
Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Another ripped off customer Costa Mesa California Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Eye Care: Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Internet

Jul 20 2017
Forum Publishing Group Sun Sentinel The Jewish Journal South Florida Parenting magazine Sun Sentinel, Parenting magazine & Jewish Journal thinks food sanitation and health not worth reporting on Tamarac Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Forum Publishing Group Tamarac, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC BlueDolphin.com magtracker.com Unauthorized magazine subscription and credit card charge Stamford Connecticut Author: Palm Bay, Florida Internet Fraud: Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

Jul 18 2017
PARISION GLOW Horrible Product. Flakes on your face immed after application. The company keeps sending me more product, signed me up for some lame magazine, and of course I cannot find a way to locate them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT BE SCAMMED. Susan White/ 5004 Ganymede Drive, Austin, TX 78727 Internet Author: EAGLE, Idaho Celebrities: PARISION GLOW Internet

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 16 2017
HGTV Magazine I was sent a bill for subscribing to HGTV Magazine when I didn't Harlan Iowa Author: Belleville, Michigan Architects & Designers: HGTV Magazine Harlan , Iowa

Jul 12 2017
Advertising Services (The Best of Magazine) Lied about the offer. All they want is your money and the Right to Sue you if you do not pay. Canoga Park California Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Advertising / Deceptive: Advertising Services Canoga Park, California

Jul 12 2017
Arrow Exterminators of Lake Norman Lied about active Termites and couldn't show me any. Last inspection stated none active in same location. Mooresville North Carolina Arrow Exterminators Consumer Affairs Called to Fix Issue Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Pest Control: Arrow Exterminators Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 11 2017
cio bulletin 340 s. lemon ave, walnut, calawrence armstong 99% a SCAM walnut California Author: Altanta, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: cio bulletin walnut, California

Jul 11 2017
phoenix media, supply chain world, Adam Neidhardt 99% a SCAM Chicago IL, Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: phoenix media

Jul 10 2017
Motocross Performance Magazine – MXP Magazine MXP Chatter – Motocross Performance Magazine Ripoff Motocross Performance Magazine – MXP Magazine MXP Chatter – Motocross Performance Magazine Stouffville Ontario
Author: North York, Ontario News Media: Motocross Performance Magazine – MXP Magazine Stouffville, Ontario

Jul 03 2017
transactionfirst.com bevel credit card processing.... I signed up with bevel to process credit card transactions. I found them through an in ami magazine. , a salesman named shmueli contacted me, 347-665-2438.  aurora Colorado Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: transactionfirst.com aurora , Colorado

Jul 03 2017
international rebates LLC said I could get a $100 dollar gift card free for joining magazine company never got the gift card Tallvaut florida Author: Prague, Oklahoma Mail Order Services: international rebates LLC

Jun 30 2017
UD Management Group LLC Unified Doers Management Group LLC Fraudulent door to door magazine sales Washington DCse Author: Fort Worth, Texas Attorney Generals: UD Management Group LLC

Jun 26 2017
Choice Periodicals Magazine scam, I tried to cancel and they wouldn't let me. Trying to get me to pay for magazines I don't want for $1200. Plus wanting me to pay $300 to cancel. Atlanta Georgia Author: Santa Rosa, California Questionable Activities: Choice Periodicals Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 23 2017
TME MAGAZINE, NSS MAGAZINE When I checked my AMEX account I found 4 charges that I didn't order. STAMFORD Connecticut Author: OAK BROOK, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: TME MAGAZINE STAMFORD, Connecticut

Jun 21 2017
Mykel Monroe AKA Persona Magazine Scammed, Did not pay, stole, bad business, fraud, thief, took advantage Los Angeles Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Mykel Monroe/ Persona Magazine Internet

Jun 20 2017
Viking Magazine Harassing, Bullying, Refusal to Cancel Services Internet Author: Saraland, Alabama Sales People: Viking Magazine Internet

Jun 14 2017
North Shore Agency on behalf of Remedy Health Media, LLL as an agent for Univ of CA, Berkeley Credit agency mailed me a letter claiming I owed money for a magazine ,white Paper, subscription that I neither ordered nor received. Old Bethpage New York Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Newspapers – Magazines: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage , New York

Jun 14 2017
White Pelican Home Services Stephen Stiffler, Steve Stiffler, Steven Stiffler, Patricia Stiffler, Patty Stiffler, Patty Ray Stiffler and Tiffany Lipps selling and renting real estate over 30 nights without an active real estate license Lady Lake and The Villages Florida
The Creator Of This Report Is Our X Business Partner Author: Lady Lake, Florida Property Management: White Pelican Home Services Lady Lake, Florida

Jun 13 2017
Wonder Hearing Aids Omaham Life 5663 Balboa Ave , CA 911 Omaham Media LLC 8030 S Rainbow Blvd 100-380. Las Vagas NV 89139'No phone contact , don't exist Took payment and never delivered Scammed and robbed a Militry Vetran . Deaf from active service . Los Vagas Phone no not connected from Australia + CA911 and LV Author: Perth, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Wonder Hearing Aids Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
Midwest Periodicals Couldnt deliver on what they promised Houston Texas Author: Sanford, Maine Financial Services: Accounting: Midwest Periodicals Houston, Texas

Jun 09 2017
Viking magazine Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: Viking magazine Nationwide