Your Search | active periodicals magazine

Sep 28 2016
Vskin Age Escape Eye Gel, Vskin Active snake venom peptide cream Swindlers, hidden terms, roping you in for monthly expensive creams, no supervisor available, no reply to email, offering free creams. Not free.  Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Sales People: Vskin Internet

Sep 27 2016
National Prize Register Mail Scam Still Active Bayside New York Author: Lake Elsinore, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Sep 25 2016
HipHopWeekly HipHopWeekly does not contact back or follow up on questions/calls etc!! Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Sacramento , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2016
Nadeesh Weerasinghe This person is full of lies and Fraud. Pls do not believe him. He says he has millions and try to get business but he has no money. He owes many companies and people in Sri Lanka. All his employyes have also left him due to non payment of salaries. He will look to be very innocent but pls be careful. Do not do any business with him. We have proof of all his dealings and the list of people who needs to be paid. He has also past records of women abuse Colombo 5, Sri Lanka Nationwide Author: Michigan, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Nadeesh Weerasinghe Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Rockstar Subscription Agency Incident Occured June 29th 2016, I was sold Cycle Magazine, then Cancelled it three days Later. I never heard a thing from this company Nor Had I recieved the Magazine it is now three months later, No refund had been sent either Gloversville New York Author: North Syracuse, New York Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Gloversville, New York

Sep 17 2016
Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine $1.95 required fee for $100 rebate voucher for Walmart and target Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Midwest Periodicals Scam Bugs Houston Texas Author: Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina Con Artists: Midwest Periodicals Houston, Texas

Sep 15 2016
International Living Magazine Subscription Renewal Tricks Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Media Outlets: International Living Magazine Internet

Sep 15 2016
Virgin Active Norwest Gym, Worst Gym in Sydney Baulkham Hills NSW Author: Kellyville, Other Health Clubs & Gyms: Virgin Active Norwest Baulk ham Hills, NSW, Other

Sep 14 2016

Sep 14 2016
Hearst Magazines Hearst Communications Tricked into magazine subscription New York New York Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: Hearst Magazines New York, New York

Sep 13 2016
Continental Who's Who Charged me after I was told that there would be no charges Valley Stream New York Author: Des Moines, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: Continental Who's Who Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Age Scape/ Age Escape/ Vskin/ Escape V-skin active ads on Facebook  Nationwide
Author: Merritt Island, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Age Scape/ Age Escape/ Vskin/ Escape Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Advanced Marketing Group Home mailer program Saw their ad in a local pennysaver magazine that for $24 US you can work from home Internet
Author: New Fairfield,, Connecticut Work at Home: Advanced Marketing Group Internet

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at subco.com I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Aug 31 2016
Amir Smith Queen City Bullies Charged me for a service and never rendered that service Charlotte North Carolina Author: Chicago, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Amir Smith Internet

Aug 30 2016
Magazine publishers service I discontinued the subscription months ago when I became unemployed but they just won't give it up Montreal Quebec Author: Trenton , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Magazine publishers service Montreal Quebec ,

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Aug 19 2016
International Read Magazine Virginia Beach, VA Unauthorized billing Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Mansfield, Texas Media: International Read Magazine Virginia Beach, VA Virginia Beach, Virginia

Aug 18 2016
Family readers Family readers Magazines Nationwide Nationwide Author: Stoughton , Wisconsin Book & Magazine Publishers: Family readers Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
NORTH SHORE AGENCY PAY FOR SUBSCRIPTION TO ARCHAEOLOGY MAGAZINE OR BE TURNED OVER TO A COLLECTION AGENCY. MELVILLE New York Author: METAIRIE, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: NORTH SHORE AGENCY MELVILLE, New York

Aug 15 2016
International Magazine Jackie Flynn Publisher, International Living Subscription to International Magazine, the promise of not selling my email address, and subsequent scam offers from the company Internet Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: International Magazine Internet

24, Report #1320801

Aug 14 2016
 sorarchives.com, This website is the only place left that has me listed. In the database, they claim I am still active. I have been off the registry for over 3 years now and they are the only ones not in compliance. Internet Author: Pocola, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Christopher Riley Conway Internet

Aug 13 2016
RADIODIRECTX RECEIPTOrder Date: 2016-07-29 8:19:43 PMOrder Number: RDX-Digi-EP-Aug2ndBank Auth Number: 822218Order Total: 299.00 USDCard Type: VIName on Card: Brett EtterEmail Address: cincinnatistreetbeats@gmail.comBILL TO: Na JASON [TECH SUPPORT] ' DJ LEO ' DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC BUT DOES NOT BELONG TO THE RADIO STATION HE CLAIMS . DJ IN BELARUS DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC THREE TIMES BUT NEVER PUT IT ON PLAYLIST . NOW I CAN 'T EVEN PULL UP THE WEB MAGAZINE ON THE INTERNET . THERE ADDRESS THEY USE IS FOUR DIFFERENT BUSINESSES IN THE BUILDING NONE OF WHICH SHARE THIER NAME . TORONTO Ontario Author: BUFFALO , New York DJ Services: RADIODIRECTX TORONTO, Ontario