Your Search | active periodicals magazine

Jan 05 2016
HGTV HGTV Magazine I didn't order harlan Iowa Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: HGTV harlan, Iowa

Jan 04 2016
Viking magazine service Minnesota Internet Author: Ft. Payne , Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Viking magazine service Internet

Jan 03 2016
National Magazine Service Raymond Holtz 1-855-995-3360 They slammed me 2 years ago, then said i had to go thru the same process in order to cancel and they slammed me yet again but charging my acount for another 2 years of magazines that i don't want or need. Kansas i beleive Nationwide Author: bristol, Connecticut Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Service Nationwide

Jan 01 2016
Dub magazine wrap They sent me a check and I had to send someone some money out of it to get a wrap put on my truck to advise for there company Internet Author: Doerun, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: Dub magazine wrap Internet

Dec 29 2015
know-howlogistics This is a SCAM FRAUD FAKE organization that is trying to get individuals to ship merchandise for them overseas. They will ask you to work 28 before you receive your first check of 2000 dollars and then WILL NOT pay you. All they are looking for is legit addresses for people to help with their scam. Watchout for emails from janekennedy@know-howlogistics.com Also, their using a fake building address 302 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70130, I personally talked to the real building owner and there is NO so called logistics business called Know-howlogistics.com The Scammer real name may be Mike Tiper but not for sure. The Scammer is using this number right now 1 985 235 9600 New Orleans, Lousiana Internet
Author: atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: know-howlogistics Internet

Dec 26 2015
Active Estorebeuing Took order and money no delivery Internet Author: Frostburg, Maryland Luggage & Leather Goods: Active Estorebeuing Internet

Dec 24 2015
Think Media Company Inc Eric WichmanOff Grid Living Magazine Scam fraud Internet
Author: San Geronimo , California Internet Fraud: Think Media Company Inc Internet

Dec 22 2015
Your Healthy Lifestyle Magazine/Advertising Services/EntertainmentSpotlight/lifestyles Magazines/National Headquarters Robert Mahanes, Steve Davis, 310-779-0572 Brad Engle 951-553-0229 Fake Advertising Services, Robbed Me for 200.00 initial Deposit , Promised Ad would be emailed immediately, Fake Ad appeared 1 month later. RIP OFF BEWARE Chatsworth California Author: Temecula, California Advertising / Deceptive: Your Healthy Lifestyle Magazine/Advertising Services/EntertainmentSpotlight/lifestyles Magazines/National Headquarters Chatsworth , California

Dec 21 2015
Glassbook Magazine Jasmine Glass aka Glassbook Magazine Jasmine Glass of Glassbook magazine is a liar to artists, models, producers globally. NYC, LA, Canada Internet
Screenshot Author: NYC, New York Liars: Glassbook Magazine Internet

Dec 20 2015
Claudia Trimde's Miami - City De Luxe Magazine Miami Le city.org - le city org media magazine - city deluxe magazine - 111 ne 1street Suite 907 MIAMI 33130 Crook, Liar. $ 60000 for 3 issues never distributed.Breach of the order. Never published newsletters.Breach of the order. MIAMI Florida
Author: miami beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Claudia Trimbe's Miami - City De Luxe Magazine Miami MIAMI, Florida

Dec 20 2015
National Magazine Exchange N/A Attempting to access Credit card and or Debit card information to entertain unauthorized use of both Largo Florida
Author: Houston , Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Dec 18 2015
Sharat (((REDACTED))) Is A Liar. Have A Video Of Sharat And Damon Gibson Discussing Corpus Christi People. Sharat (((REDACTED))) Liar. Named himself a partner in Corpus Christi Enthusiast when Damon started the magazine. Corpus Christi Texas Chelle Yarbrough's slanders Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Sharat (((REDACTED))) - Liar. Have A Video Of Sharat And Damon Gibson Discussing Corpus Christi People. Corpus Christi, Texas

Dec 18 2015
Glassbook Magazine Glassbook, Jasmine Glass, Glassbook magazine. lying about being a distributed magazine to young artists and has a fake address NYC Internet Author: NY, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Glassbook Magazine Internet

Dec 17 2015
N2 Publishing To all those small businesses that have been prayed upon by N2 Publishing - Go the Better Business Bureau and issue a complaint at http://www.bbb.org/myrtle-beach/business-reviews/publishers-magazine/n2-publishing-in-wilmington-nc-90003195/complaints My complaint is very similar to the countless other complaints regarding the misrepresentation and unethical practices of N2 Publishing.  Wilmington North Carolina N2 Publishing - Fraudulent Practices Harassing Small Businesses Author: Bristol, Rhode Island Advertising / Deceptive: N2 Publishing Wilmington , North Carolina

Dec 16 2015
North Phoenix Pawn, Active Pawn, Pawn First Charged More than Agreed Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Pawn Broker: North Phoenix Pawn Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 16 2015
Midwest Circlation LLC Payment was made to comany in July 2015 for a magazine subscription which I have not recieved. Numerous calls have been made but I hav always gotten a busy signal Cameron Montana Author: Glen Allen , Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: Midwest Circlation LLC Cameron, Montana

Dec 16 2015
Khion Diego Lambur The reason i'm reporting Khion is because I needed a website created for my business and I looked on craigslist and found this guy named Diego. He told me he had a team of employees that would help create a website in 2 Days. I let him know that I needed an E commerce page and he said he could do that for $315 and that would be done in a week. I paid him on my President's Choice credit card and he seemed to be a nice guy always picked up the phone and responded to emails. He sent me a few webpages that he created for a couple businesses in Vancouver and in August when I disputed this charge all three websites were down so I couldn't even show my bank. As soon as I gave him all the information I gave him 2 weeks before contacting him and he told me there was a wind storm and he had no internet weekend and I said no problem. After that I tried contacting him he never responded to any emails or phone calls and created a garbage website with wrong wording and double pictures. The worst part is PC financial credited him my money after looking at the website and agreeing it was unacceptable. Be-careful!! I hope he does not continue to scam people around the lower-mainland he has no Facebook or Instagram which he had when I first looked up his information and on his webpage its not active. Surrey 10626 151A SUR Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Websites: Khion Internet

Dec 12 2015
National Magazine Exchange Nmemags I was contacted after checking yes in the wrong box, and decided to get a subscription because I could choose 5 different magazines from a list of about 200. Now I tried to cancel the subscription but it won't cancel , they have already collected about $50 from my account but my card has expired so they keep sending me mails of pending payments and saying my card was invaild. I really want this to stop, I didn't bargain for this, it is really disturbing. Nationwide Author: Denmark, South Carolina Festivals & Event Services: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Dec 11 2015
Santiago Calderon, Sharat (((REDACTED))) Coastal Enthusiast Magazine, Sushi Bar, N. Padre Island Sharat (((REDACTED))), Coastal Enthusiast Magazine, Texas Enthusuast Magazin Sushi Bar North Padre Island Sushi Bar, North Padre Island, Sharat (((REDACTED))), Get paid by Sharat (((REDACTED))) for Coastal Enthusiasts, Damon Gibson, Santiago Calderon Corpus Christi Texas Incorrect information regarding relationships mentioned in complaint. Author: Corpus Christi / North Padre, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Sharat (((REDACTED))) Of Coastal Enthusiast Magazine, Texas Enthusuast Magazin Sushi Bar North Padre Island Corpus Christi, Texas

Dec 09 2015
U S Holdings Legal Services Mel Pay $200.00 to get out of paying any other magazine companies, American Readers sold your name to others Author: Saline, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: U S Holdings Legal Services Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
Publications Media Magazines Service I ordered a 2 year subscription to Star Magazine for $39.95 via PayPal and never received one issue. Internet
Author: Ely, Nevada Newspapers – Magazines: Publications Media Internet

Dec 09 2015
Direct Service of America I ordered one magazine supposed to be one time $39 fee now I am receiving 10+ magazines that even if I had money to order wouldn't order because I don't speak Spanish Omaha Nebraska Author: Dallas, Texas Telemarketers: Direct Service of America Omaha, Nebraska

Dec 08 2015
Shelly Crotty aka Shelly Landry Rufino aka Shelly Rufino Active again in scamming people using her illegally breeded dogs. Identity theft, credit card abuse. Willis Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: Shelly Crotty Willis, Texas

Dec 08 2015
Magazine Publishers Service CanadaMags.com When trying To Sign up-The sugar rolled out but when I tried to cancel the tone was threatening. Montreal Quebec Author: Beaumont, Alberta, Alberta News Media: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Dec 08 2015
North Shore Agency NSA Scam on supposed unpaid bill for Archaeology Magazine -------------------------------c------------------ Nationwide Author: New Haven, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet Fraud: North Shore Agency Nationwide