Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

active periodicals magazine

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 31 2016
Construction Today Magazine and Kevin Cosgrove Use our company suppliers to solicit advertising for a bogus article that never materialized Los Angeles California Internet Author: Homer Glen, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Construction Today Magazine Internet

Dec 23 2016
magazine periodicals HAMILTON they called numerous times and i had refused everytime, and still managed to put my bank account over drawn. Alton Kansas
Author: Joplin , Missouri Telemarketers: magazine periodicals Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
360 active owner john wheeler Marta and mariam I worked for them in the office for almost 2 months and did not get paid. I told i would get paid twice a week on the 23ed and the 9th of every month. I recieved one pay cheque and it was a NSF cheque so then i asked when it would be fixed we are now a month later and they keep saying its in the mail. Its never going to happen. How can they get away with this London Ontario 360 Active Toronto CEO John Wheeler And 360 Active VP Marta Sawala: Both Have Shady Financial Backgrounds Author: Inwood, Ontario Health Clubs & Gyms: 360 active owner john wheeler London, Ontario

Dec 21 2016
Prizecandle Received broken candles, cannot reach company. Email address is no longer active. Internet
Author: Thornton , Colorado On-Line Business: Prizecandle Internet

Dec 20 2016
Active Forever Louis Orloff, Owner Unethical vendor, scam, fraud Peoria Arizona
Two Sides to Every Story Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Active Forever Peoria, Arizona

Dec 20 2016
Nationwide Periodical Group magazine sales organization Magazine sales, tries and sometimes succeeds in getting your credit card info Denver Denver Author: California Telemarketing Companies: Nationwide Periodical Group Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Subco Used my personal secure info without my knowledge or permission to charge me for unwanted magazine subscriptions fresno California Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco fresno , California

Dec 19 2016
Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Invention Submission Corporation strives to provide the best customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service InventHelp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Invention Submission Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Understand and hopefully others will learn from this as well Author: Bowie, Md. Con Artists: Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer excellent independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 14 2016
360 Active Shady Background On Owner/Operator: Useful Information For Women Interested In These Gyms Or Anyone Doing Business With Owner/Operator Thornhill Ontario Yet It's All True...? Author: Thornhill, Ontario Healthcare Centers: 360 Active Thornhill, Ontario

Dec 14 2016
National Magazine Service in Ks. Subscriber Data Management Enrolled me in phase 2 after I completed my agreement. I did not authorize this. I received the letter on Nove 7-2016 and written on Nov. 4, 2016. I spoke with Donna and declined thus service. On Dec. 3, they processed a payment of $19.95 from my bank. I called on 12/5, and spoke with Dustin. The amount was refunded so I thought all was ok. I however, I continue to receive calls from these people.they absolutely will not take No for an answer. North Carolina Author: Anderson, South Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Service in Ks.

Dec 12 2016
IndiKids Magazine Shadawn Houston Scamming children Atlanta Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: IndiKids Magazine Internet

Dec 12 2016
Magazine Publisher's Service Victor Caudill, company owner False sales pitch - not transparent with products, services and charges (fees)- poor customer service (don't understand querries asked) Hudson Florida Author: Norrh Vancouver, Washington Newspapers – Magazines: Magazine Publisher's Service Hudson, Florida

Dec 12 2016
PC Magazine PC Mag Gave positive reviews to BitDefender antivirus which is unethical rippoff Internet Author: SanFrancisco, California Internet Services: PC Magazine Internet

Dec 09 2016
Golf Life Lifetime Publishing Group Selling ads in imaginary magazines. Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Golf Life Nationwide

40, Report #1341959

Dec 07 2016
Magazine Processing Center Charged my checking acct for magazines I did not order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas News Media: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

41, Report #1341904

Dec 07 2016
Ourcutebabies Rip off of magazine Internet Author: Marion, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Ourcutebabies Internet

Dec 07 2016
Viking Magazine Service WARNING! I just learned this was a scam! Viking Magazine promises you a $250 gift card but instead you have to pay monthly fees against your will without cancelation! I just started and they're forcing me to pay some money! Bloomington Nationwide Author: Columbus, Mississippi Department & Outlet Stores: Viking Magazine Service Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
MAYO MCNEIL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE. MAYO MCNEIL BASEBALL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE LIZZIE. COLORADO Internet The anti-collector Author: Allston, Massachusetts Cult: MAYO MCNEIL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE. Internet

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Nov 29 2016
Vskin active Age escape u fair business practices/scam Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Vskin active Internet

Nov 27 2016
Active Web Technologies Active Web Technologies Hosting I paid them 38000 for web designing for classified & news website they never designed my website and they are not responding any more his boss sanjay sharma is scammer and cheater. He never pick calls after payment. Noida , Uttar Pradesh Nationwide
Author: ludhiana, Other Web Hosting: Active Web Technologies Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
TDM Magazine They have been charging my card $79 a month and it was suppose to me a one time fee Internet Author: Albany, Louisiana Preschools: TDM Magazine Internet

Nov 23 2016
Great American Readers FRAUD Bloomington Nationwide Author: Farmington, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Garden state reader Aka Capitol Magazine service I was called by them Avenel New Jersey Author: Ashford, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: Garden state reader Avenel, New Jersey

Nov 20 2016
Emershaw, Mushkat, Schneier attorneys George Emershaw, Barbara Mushkat, Philip Korey, Debra Shifrin Falsified Marijuana on me-scammed me out of 141 legit properties, raped conspiracy of wife brother's GF cleveland OHIO (OH) exhibit=FULL PG AD CLEVELAND SCENE MAGAZINE Author: cleveland, Ohio Legal Services: Emershaw, Mushkat, Schneier attorneys akron,