Your Search | active periodicals magazine

Jul 05 2016
ACTIVE.com ACT*ACTIVE-NETWORK 877-228-4881 TX Deceptive practice of signing up for a membership via Internet Author: Taylor, Texas Camps & Campgrounds: ACTIVE.com Internet

Jul 01 2016
Editors Readers SVC Buffalo Magazine PlusNational Readers Service Magazine Totally Ripped ME OFF Buffalo Nationwide Author: Rocky mount, Alabama Internet Fraud: Editors Readers SVC Buffalo Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
National Home Gardening Club I joined the lifetime membership for $200. in 2005. Got a magazine for a couple years but nothing else they promised. Haven't even gotten the magazine for two years Have not heard a thing from them for two years Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Travelers Rest, South Carolina Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club

Jun 30 2016
Infinity Garcinia Infinity Garcinia Cambogia Sensation Garcinia Active Slim Diet Garcinia & Coffee Bean This company has fraudulantly proccessed transactions to my bank account.Tampa Florida Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida On-Line Business: Infinity Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Jun 29 2016
North Alantic magazine They are taking money out of my account after I have tried to cancel with them more then 10 times and then saying I can't and it not right Texas Author: Barnardsville , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North Alantic magazine Internet

Jun 28 2016
Readers Service Magazine, Continuity Subscription Merchants Say you owe for magazines, because they automatically re-new you. They want to confirm cc number Nationwide Platinum Reader Magazines Scam Author: Dardanelle, Arkansas Telemarketers: Readers Service Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
tdm*nme magazine charged for unwanted magazines Nationwide Author: LAKE MILLS, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: tdm*nme magazine Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
HGTV magazine HGTV Magazine scam Harlan Iowa Author: aurora, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: HGTV magazine Harlan, Iowa

Jun 23 2016
Periodical Magazine I have contacted them since Feb 2016, demanded to cancel and they keep billing me and threatening me. The supervisor himself was extremely rude and hung up on me. Internet Author: Utica, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodical Magazine Internet

Jun 21 2016
Central Billing The Subscription center I do not have any subscription and they say I owe $707.10 dollars Los Ageles California Author: Tucson, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Central Billing The Subscription center Los Angeles California Los Ageles , California

Jun 21 2016
Magazine Publishers Service representative, Carmine Capparello. Indignantly pushed me into accepting subscription, after I tried to cancel...and he said 'NO! he couldn't put my money back on my credit card. Montreal, Quebec. Quebec Author: Chilliwack, BC, British Columbia Liars: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Jun 16 2016
Active-Domain LLC Complaint Review Los Angeles Internet Author: Sun Valley, California Internet Fraud: Active-Domain LLC Internet

Jun 15 2016
AGE ESCAPE & V SKIN ACTIVE Marketing scam Internet Author: Brampton, Alabama Eye Care: AGE ESCAPE & V SKIN ACTIVE Internet

Jun 14 2016
Quality readers services Charging me outrageous amounts for magazine substations, when they told me I was getting signed up for publishers clearing house Lakewood Ohio Author: Bayshore , New York Cross-Border Scams: Quality readers services Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
Seventeen Magazine Seventeen Magazine keeps renewing my subscription even though I've tried to cancel New York Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, California Media: Seventeen Magazine Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Countrywide periodicals inc Magazine company Nationwide Author: Jasper, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Countrywide periodicals inc Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Excellent Sales Magazines Door to door magazine sales by underpriveledged persons to gain work experience and gain points Omaha Nebraska Author: Naperville, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Excellent Sales Magazines Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 08 2016
National Magazine Service National Magazine Services, Inc.PO Box 98Elmsford, NY, 105231-***-***-**** Rip off. Said I ordered magazines I never did. Plus the ones I get are all for men. Internet
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Library: National Magazine Service Internet

Jun 05 2016
Shawknee magazine services Wouldn't let me cancel my subscription Internet Author: Warren, Arkansas Fishing: Shawknee magazine services Internet

Jun 03 2016
Active Green and Ross You gotta wonder and miss led cambridge Ontario Author: cambridge, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Active Green and Ross cambridge, Ontario

Jun 02 2016
North Atlantic magazine corp I had subscribed in 2011 and cancelled when they tried to keep charging my account. Now in 2016 a collection from Georgia or so they claim says the company wants to charge me for 1100 dollars plus! But will settle for 500+. I cancelled this year's ago, im not paying them anything. I've been scammed before. Georgia Author: duluth, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: North Atlantic magazine corp Georgia

Jun 02 2016
The Experience, Experience Sales, Zach Hill Door to Door Sales Con Artist Zach Hill Takes Your Money With Lies and Fraud Traveling Door to Door Sales in Dallas Nationwide Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: The Experience or Experience Sales Nationwide

Jun 01 2016
Fashion Week Las Vegas/ Milka Von Rhedey/ Shimmer Magazine, Las Vegas Fashion Week Live MVR Media Group, Milka Carmella VonLas Vegas Industry Showroom, The Fashion Channel, Idol Model Management, HF Models Magazine, Vegas Scene Magazine SCAMMER ALERT!! STAY AWAY FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH MILKA CARMELLA VON RHEDEY Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Mesquite, Nevada Festivals & Event Services: Fashion Week Las Vegas/ Milka Von Rhedey/ Shimmer Magazine, Las Vegas Fashion Week Live Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 01 2016
SurePayroll SurePayroll, a Paychex Company Didn't process termination form, wouldn't refund the fees collected while account was still active Glenview Illinois Author: California Small Business Services: SurePayroll Glenview, Illinois

May 27 2016
MonogramHub Leather bond book; Didn't honor Groupon; Bait and Switch Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: MonogramHub Internet