Your Search | active periodicals and magazines

May 30 2016
Plaza Health, Volcan Health Praza Health Scam on free samples of Testropin & Maxtropin company said only pay shipping and received over $114 charge that is reoccurring monthly. When called to dispute they claimed that you have 14 days to return to get money back. Very deceptive!!! Also volcano health same scam!!!! Do not buy anything Testadrox, Megadrox, Postdrox Scottsdale Arizona Author: Killeen, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Praza Health Internet

May 30 2016
Adorna The company is misleading and they are a scam. They charged for shipping at $1.95, and they have charged $89.99 without my knowledge. I would never agree to pay that type of money for that small amount of fragrant cream. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Supplemental Health Programs: Adorna Sacramento, California

May 30 2016
Synchrony Bank Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card Lowe's Home Improvement All about the $$$ Atlanta Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

May 30 2016
Palace grill Liars and deceptive practices Santa Barbara California Author: San Diego, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Palace grill Santa Barbara, California

May 30 2016
AW Canvas and Upholstery Dan Freeman Horrible service, fraudulant business practices! Lexington South Carolina Author: Aiken, South Carolina Upholstery: AW Canvas and Upholstery Lexington, South Carolina

May 30 2016
Reliant Computer Services Failed to provide data recovery services as ordered. Despite many assurances from owner - nothing ever produced. Refund requested and never received despite multiple messages that credit had been issued / check was available for pickup in store Winter Haven Florida Author: Indian Lake Estates, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Reliant Computer Services Winter Haven, Florida

May 30 2016
Magdalena Pietrzak Witold BurchaciƄski Mariola Maksymowicz Fake Surrogate and Fake Doctors Gliwice Author: Athens, Adoption Agencies: Magdalena Pietrzak Gliwice,

May 30 2016
Charlotte Lopez Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Charlotte Lopez, RIP OFF! Beverly Hills,Ca, , California
After 4 Years Star Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Breaks Her Silence And Speaks Out About Defamation Of Character Scam By ORLY The Matchmaker. Author: Beverly Hills, California Dating Services: Charlotte Lopez Beverly Hills,Ca,, California

May 30 2016
toplevelpr toplevelpr, toplevel pr, top level pr, crowdprguru, turnkeypr Toplevelpr delivers bad template pitches and zero results. They are a scam! santa monica Internet
Author: California Advertising Agencies: toplevelpr Internet

May 30 2016
USA Moving and Storage USA Moving on Groupon USA Moving Services Organized Thieves Very experienced in extortion and robbery tactics North Miami Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Moving Companies: USA Moving and Storage North Miami, Florida

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 30 2016
New Age Vitamax They charge you more money than they are supposed to and do not tell you this. Tempe Arizona Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Customer: New Age Vitamax Tempe, Arizona

May 30 2016
Superior Surfaces Ashton Bad business people, change costs and prices Jacksonville, Internet Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: Superior Surfaces Internet

May 30 2016
Liveops - Kim Grier - Allison Liveeops Does not want you to Make Money, they Hide behind a computer and Retaliate against you Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Work at Home: Liveops Scottsdale , Arizona

May 30 2016
Microsoft Xbox, xbox.com, xbox live They ripped me off of 60 dollars and a year membership. Redmond Washington Author: Davenport, Iowa Ticket Sales: Microsoft Redmond, Washington

May 30 2016
All Occasion Rentals BAIT AND SWITCH RENO Nevada Author: zephyr cove, Nevada Event Planners & Sites: All Occasion Rentals Nevada

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
La MAK'S CONSTRUCTION KAMAL UDDIN Pathological liar, ripped your home and office apart, did 30% of the work, stole 60% of our money, abandoned our place in chaos and demanded more money. Walked out of the job! Brooklyn New York
Author: Bronx, New York Builders & Contractors: La MAK'S CONSTRUCTION Brooklyn , New York

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 29 2016
simply fabo i ordered 2 green bay packer flags and got ripped off Author: perrysburg, Ohio Sporting-good Manufactures: simply fabo internet

May 29 2016
Justin Nathan Justin von Bayou Nathan, Nolimit Rottweilers, Louisiana Rottweilers,Nathan Dersa (associated phone number), Also Mike (or Michael) Goolsby of Haus Vom Goolsby Rottweilers I paid this breeder in Louisiana, to recieve a show quality 12 week old female rottweiler puppy, Instead i recieved an 8 month old female with severe leg and socialization issues from a whole other breeder in Mississippi. New Iberia Louisiana
Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Justin Nathan New Iberia, Louisiana

May 29 2016
salsa Fiesta Company is more bogus than there food salsa Fiesta company is more bogus than there food company treats there employees bad they have fired over 15 individuals with in the first month just to univoid paying unemployment they recycle employees every 3 months and hire illegals cuz it's cheaper pay kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Restaurants: salsa Fiesta Miami, Florida

May 29 2016
DFW Real Property Management Real Property Management Bidding wars for Rentals and Charge you for Credit Checks after declining applications 5720 LBJ Freeway, Suite 400 Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Housing Rentals: DFW Real Property Management DFW, Texas