Your Search | active periodicals
Approximately 921 Reports Found

1, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana

Jul 26 2016
Abc mouse Double and triple charges per month on my credit card going back to February 2016. No one has answered my email regarding all the transactions even after providing them with reference numbers taken from my credit card statement. There phone number does not have a live representative and I still cannot log onto the page because it is saying my account is not active due to payment... Internet
Author: Deerpark , New York Accounting: Abc mouse Internet

Jul 25 2016
Help u rent Lied/ripped off active military family Greenesboro North Carolina Author: California Housing Rentals: Help u rent Greenesboro, North Carolina

Jul 19 2016
Bang and Olufsen Mis-selling Active Noise Cancellation Internet Nationwide Author: Kirkby Lonsdale, Other Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Bang and Olufsen Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Tricare Humana Military Express Scripts Denied Legitimate Claims for Prescriptions for Active Duty Spouse (Will not take responsibility or reimburse) Nationwide Author: Helena, Montana Health Insurance: Tricare Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Thriftonic retracting bids during active auctions relisted San Jose California Author: Lyons, Georgia Questionable Activities: Non-Profit Charities: Thriftonic San Jose, California

Jul 15 2016
Vskin escapeage, darkmatter, vskin, snakevenom, agescape, Vskin active, Venom peptide, Charme Beaute, hydrolux, Age Escape, Vita Luminance, Vskin, eye cream, trial offer, hollywood's secret don't know Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Vskin Internet

Jul 11 2016
Active Pest Control Active Pest Control cannot alert home owners of termites or adequately destroy them. Their Customer Service is incompetent, they can tell you the temperate but not when a technician will show up. Lawrenceville GA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Exterminating: Active Pest Control Lawrenceville, GA

Jul 05 2016
ACTIVE.com ACT*ACTIVE-NETWORK 877-228-4881 TX Deceptive practice of signing up for a membership via Internet Author: Taylor, Texas Camps & Campgrounds: ACTIVE.com Internet

Jun 30 2016
Infinity Garcinia Infinity Garcinia Cambogia Sensation Garcinia Active Slim Diet Garcinia & Coffee Bean This company has fraudulantly proccessed transactions to my bank account.Tampa Florida Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida On-Line Business: Infinity Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Jun 16 2016
Active-Domain LLC Complaint Review Los Angeles Internet Author: Sun Valley, California Internet Fraud: Active-Domain LLC Internet

Jun 15 2016
AGE ESCAPE & V SKIN ACTIVE Marketing scam Internet Author: Brampton, Alabama Eye Care: AGE ESCAPE & V SKIN ACTIVE Internet

Jun 13 2016
Countrywide periodicals inc Magazine company Nationwide Author: Jasper, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Countrywide periodicals inc Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
Active Green and Ross You gotta wonder and miss led cambridge Ontario Author: cambridge, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Active Green and Ross cambridge, Ontario

Jun 01 2016
SurePayroll SurePayroll, a Paychex Company Didn't process termination form, wouldn't refund the fees collected while account was still active Glenview Illinois Author: California Small Business Services: SurePayroll Glenview, Illinois

May 27 2016
Hatcraze.com -Crazy Enterprises LLC Francis Snyder Took my money, never delivered, never responded. The company has active web site, promises fast delivery, states safe encrypted, safe to pay. Riverton Utah Author: Kendrick, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Hatcraze.com Riverton , Utah

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 06 2016
Iceberg cups I ordered two cups from them on March 20th at $16.99 each.... they took the money from my account the next day with a confirmation number.... emailed them April 1st told me they were on back order would be 2 to 3 weeks... I have sent several emails with no response also their Facebook page website and everything else is no longer active and they have disappeared completely with my money as well as a few other people's Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Iceberg cups Internet

Apr 28 2016
Countrywide Periodicals they riped off my mom and you cannot cancel with them, they make you pre pay for 5 years of magazines Hamilton Montana Author: Costa Mesa, California Media: Countrywide Periodicals Hamilton, Montana

Apr 24 2016
Family Mobile Can't pay bill once you no longer have an active account Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Warehouse Fulfillment**** * ***********Pleasant Grove UT 84062Shopping DepartmentSupplements**** * *********** UT 84604 14 Day Trail only had pills for 8days , canceled my order on 4/18/2016 ask for refund didn't receive Tampa FL Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Utah

Apr 21 2016
360 Active John Wheeler John Wheeler rips everyone off - he does not pay anyone, whether it's refunds to customers, or employees pay cheques London Ontario Author: London, Ontario Weightloss Programs: 360 Active London, Ontario

Apr 19 2016
360 active owner john wheeler Marta and mariam I worked for them in the office for almost 2 months and did not get paid. I told i would get paid twice a week on the 23ed and the 9th of every month. I recieved one pay cheque and it was a NSF cheque so then i asked when it would be fixed we are now a month later and they keep saying its in the mail. Its never going to happen. How can they get away with this London Ontario Former Employee having experienced the same Author: Inwood, Ontario Health Clubs & Gyms: 360 active owner john wheeler London, Ontario

Apr 19 2016
Age Escape US sells Vskin Active and Age Escape Signed me up for automatic billing and ordering and I did not want these products they will not give out this information Internet Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Beauty Salons: Age Escape US Internet

Apr 11 2016
James Monroe Lynett Webster, Mr. George Perry, Marie Marin, Las Vegas PCH Cooperation, Manufacturer Global Promotion, and Mega Millions Monthly Giveaway. PHONE SCAM Las Vegas Nevada still active. Thrule Texas Author: Perry, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: James Monroe Thrule, Texas