Your Search | active periodicals
Approximately 909 Reports Found

Nov 07 2015
RD Training systems Resource Dynamics, The Edge, the Active Agent Alliance LIES, SCAM, HIGH PRESSURE, SNAKE OIL Mission Viejo California Author: Sugar Land, Texas Seminar Programs: RD Training systems Mission Viejo, California

Nov 06 2015
SAR & ASSOCIATES SAR & ASSOCIATES or Civil Procedures Dept Well I was told that I had a account that was recently turned over to SAR & Associates to proceed with pre- litigation action against me and to be advised that this account is severely past due and is now active in our internal Civil Procedures Department of SAR & Associates. Plantation Florida Plantation Florida Author: Stratford, Connecticut ORGANIZED CRIME: SAR & ASSOCIATES Plantation, Florida

Nov 04 2015
SAR & ASSOCIATES or Civil Procedures Dept Well I was told that I had a account that was recently turned over to SAR & Associates to proceed with pre- litigation action against me and to be advised that this account is severely past due and is now active in our internal Civil Procedures Department of SAR & Associates. Plantation Florida Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: SAR & ASSOCIATES Plantation, Florida

Nov 03 2015
SAR & ASSOCIATES I received a letter in the mail from SAR & ASSOCIATES,on November, 3rd the letter was dated Oct.15th,2015,it stated that my account was recently turned over to SAR & ASSOCIATES, to proceed with pre-litigation action against you.Be advised that your account is severely past due and is now active in our Civil Procedures Department of SAR & ASSPCIATES. Several attempts to resolve this Obligation have been made but have been ignored by you. Failure to contact us within 30 days may result in legal action against you. We encourage you to call our office as soon as possible to take advantage of flexible payment plans to help you settle this outstanding debt. Sincerely, SAR & ASSOCIATES Civil Procedures Dept. Plantation Florida SCAMMERS Author: Temple , Texas Political Cover-ups: SAR & ASSOCIATES Nationwide

Nov 02 2015
Microsoft Windows Lottery Microsoft Lottery incorporation Mr. Barry Delp (Events Manager)Global Couriers ServicesMr.Wilfred Kumar Told me the winning track was written in my name by Microsoft moderate and corporations along with a new computer because I was in active patron and I just had to call the Global courier services to set up the delivery of my winnings of $500,000 and my new computer. They also said I was one of five randomly chosen winners. Internet/nationwide
Author: Washington, Utah Cash Services: Microsoft Windows Lottery Internet

Oct 29 2015
Paramount windows I have three Windows that were put in our Ten year home in buckeye active adult that have started to leak! Tempe Arizona Author: Buckeye, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Paramount windows Tempe , Arizona

Oct 15 2015
Sharma Brothers In Trucking Llc Sharma Brothers In Trucking Llc is an active carrier operating under USDOT Number 2499694. Rips off its drivers Lynnwood Washington Author: Lynnwnood, Washington Trucking Companies: Sharma Brothers In Trucking Llc Lynnwood, Washington

Oct 13 2015
Messerli & Kramer Threatened me with garnishment when I had an active auto pay payment plan running St. Paul Minnesota Author: Shoreview, Minnesota Collection Agencies: Messerli & Kramer St. Paul, Minnesota

Oct 09 2015
Anthony Morrison They took money $49.95 from my card without authorization and provide an in active number for customer service. This is theft! Internet Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Seminar Programs: Anthony Morrison Internet

Oct 01 2015
elliot gordon Oak ridge property I was evicted and they agreed to take a settlement amount on what I owed them and it still shows on my credit report as active. Springfield Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Housing Rentals: elliot gordon Springfield , Missouri

Sep 30 2015
GMLTH@outlook. Com Aynes Dylan : info@Gmail. Com. Events manager Mr. Barry Delp They used two big company names Google and Microsoft. They stated because I'm an active Gmail account user I was one of 5 people who won $$$500,000 and to contact Events department manager Mr. Barry Delp by submitting an email with my Full name, address , age ,telephone number, sex, occupation, state and country! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: GMLTH@outlook. Com Internet

Sep 23 2015
Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball, Anthony Dye, Steve Loureiro Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball cancels 15U baseball season on June 1, never even had a season practice and has not issued a refund Kennesaw Georgia
Just don't assume. This may be the beginning. Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball Kennesaw, Georgia

Sep 17 2015
(((REDACTED – VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE – COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING))) SEO company files PROHIBITED Commercial Advertising as a guised Report about a client of theirs to draw attention.  This is why we believe review sites that allow primarily positive comments may not be reliable as they can be made by the business or some SEO / Reputation Management company. Author: Murray, Utah Security Services: Active Safety Murray, Utah

Sep 17 2015
Active Network, LLC na Charged me for an annual membership I never signed up for while I signed up for the local nonprofit walk! Internet Author: Rydal, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Active Network, LLC Internet

Aug 24 2015
Active Web Group Fraud Hauppauge New York Author: Batton Rouge, Alabama Computer Software: Active Web Group Internet

Aug 11 2015
Samsung Did not honor their IP67 water rating for the Galaxy S5 Active Plano Texas Author: San Diego, California Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Plano, Texas

Aug 11 2015
Shannon Harris (Sgt. Shannon Harris) This individual has a car listed and has claimed to be a sargent, being deployed enrolled in the ebay buyer protection, asked for vehicle vin, vin shows for silverado with same for sale description. Sgt. S. Harris Author: Gahanna, Ohio Auto Dealers: Shannon Harris Internet

Aug 05 2015
Active Lite Weight Management Third Party Customer Service Phones: 888-276-2477, 646-688-0457, 888-276-2477, 888-608-9756, 877-818-3236 Main Key Element for this product, PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA is the HCA. The more percentage, the better and the faster it works. This company said they only have the 60% HCA, and they advertises a 14 day free trial. Anyways, I was on their free trial twice. For the trial, they sent the 60% HCA. After the trial, they sent the 50% HCA the does not work. Not for me. When I called them, they told me it was only mislabeled but it is a 60% HCA. They know the 50% HCA does not work, and that's why they don't send it for the trial perior, or people will not stay with their product. Funny they did it to me twice and lied about it. Largo Florida Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Active Lite Weight Management Third Party Customer Service Largo, Florida

Aug 04 2015
Renew Facial Cream SynakepeptideSYN®-AKE Active Pure Peptide SCAM...they bill credit card without any prior approval...promise to refund $ and then play games on phone and say they can not refund California Author: Lakeland, Florida Alternative Health: Renew Facial Cream California

Aug 03 2015
Biolife Plasma Services Undisclosed information regarding donation requirements prior to scheduling Douglasville Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Medical Laboratories: Biolife Plasma Services (On 07/15/15, I visited www.biolifeplasma.com to create a user profile. The system matched my location with three GA locations, two of which are active (a Baxter Company) Douglasville,

Jul 31 2015
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 ACTIVE Company promises water resistance, and even encourages use IN water. BUT NO REPAIR FOR FAILURE Plano Texas Author: Bristow, Oklahoma Electronic Manufacturers: SAMSUNG Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Care.com Auto renewal didn't downgrade my membership. After two billing cycles I noticed and called customer services and they would refund only last 30 days of billing even though my account was not active for the past 2+ months Internet Author: Texas Internet Fraud: Care.com Internet

Jul 22 2015
The Active Network Inc Active.com Charged me for a $64.95 membership fee which I did not authorize Internet Author: Highland, Utah Fitness Consultants: The Active Network Inc Internet

Jul 13 2015
Meritage Homes, Maricopa AZ, province, rancho eldorado, active adults Rip off sub contractors build cheap law suit money loss warranty liars persuade steal Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Chandler, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Meritage Homes Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 11 2015
Active Renter L.L.C. / Richard Hoey Active Renter Property Management Wrongful Withholding Of Security Deposit / Filed Law Suit To Get Justice Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Property Management: Active Renter L.L.C. / Richard Hoey Phoenix , Arizona