Your Search | active periodicals
Approximately 922 Reports Found

Apr 11 2016
James Monroe Lynett Webster, Mr. George Perry, Marie Marin, Las Vegas PCH Cooperation, Manufacturer Global Promotion, and Mega Millions Monthly Giveaway. PHONE SCAM Las Vegas Nevada still active. Thrule Texas Author: Perry, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: James Monroe Thrule, Texas

Apr 06 2016
noco consulting inc Company number P16000005238Status ActiveFEI numberCompany Type Domestic for ProfitHome State FLLast activity date not availableDate Of Incorporation 1/14/2016Principal Address UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, 33178 search Mailing Address UNIT9999 NOCO CONSULTING INC has been set up 1/14/2016 in state FL. The current status of the business is Active. The NOCO CONSULTING INC principal adress is UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, 33178. Meanwhile you can send your letters to UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, FL, 33178. The company`s registered agent is CUEVA ANA F UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, FL, 33178. The company`s management are President - CUEVA ANA F. medley Florida Author: Cadillac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: noco consulting inc Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
Instant Checkmate Signed in for $1.00 trial and cancelled following month.Found out today, the 26 of March 2016 that I've had an active account and charged $29.95 per month for a service I used the day I signed up which is almost a year ago May 2015.  Internet Consumer was not thorough or duly diligent. Author: Streator, Illinois Liars: Checkmate.com Internet

Feb 29 2016
Startup Active Refused to Honor the Agreed Upon Payments to its SEO Provider Manchester, UK Internet
Author: Craiova, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Startup Active Internet

Feb 22 2016
ADT Protect Your Home/ Defender (ADT authorized dealer) Active Duty Rip Off for relocation/ Can't ever move/ No transfer credit/ Incompetence/ Money over all/ Dont sign Augusta Nationwide
Continued Issues Author: Grovetown, Georgia Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Charged me after my cancellation Internet, Internet To Brian Kennedy Author: Summerville, South Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Captain Marketing Internet

Jan 26 2016
24 hour Fitness Pushing out Lifetime Members by closing Sport and Active Gyms San Bernardino Nationwide Author: Grand Terrace, California Health Spas: 24 hour Fitness Nationwide

Jan 24 2016
Alexandra Frank/ John Bemet Safe Solutions Cleaner. They are door to door scam artist product does not work. Both have worked for other company's selling cleaners according to law enforcement. There is an active warrant out for Alex Frank in Arizona. Beware of these con artist. Scam Artist Alexandra Frank and John Bemet Last known Lubbock Texas Nationwide
this is a fake report written by hyper chemicals Author: Lubbock , Texas Door to Door Sales: Alexandra Frank/ John Bemet Nationwide

Dec 26 2015
Active Estorebeuing Took order and money no delivery Internet Author: Frostburg, Maryland Luggage & Leather Goods: Active Estorebeuing Internet

Dec 16 2015
North Phoenix Pawn, Active Pawn, Pawn First Charged More than Agreed Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Pawn Broker: North Phoenix Pawn Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 16 2015
Khion Diego Lambur The reason i'm reporting Khion is because I needed a website created for my business and I looked on craigslist and found this guy named Diego. He told me he had a team of employees that would help create a website in 2 Days. I let him know that I needed an E commerce page and he said he could do that for $315 and that would be done in a week. I paid him on my President's Choice credit card and he seemed to be a nice guy always picked up the phone and responded to emails. He sent me a few webpages that he created for a couple businesses in Vancouver and in August when I disputed this charge all three websites were down so I couldn't even show my bank. As soon as I gave him all the information I gave him 2 weeks before contacting him and he told me there was a wind storm and he had no internet weekend and I said no problem. After that I tried contacting him he never responded to any emails or phone calls and created a garbage website with wrong wording and double pictures. The worst part is PC financial credited him my money after looking at the website and agreeing it was unacceptable. Be-careful!! I hope he does not continue to scam people around the lower-mainland he has no Facebook or Instagram which he had when I first looked up his information and on his webpage its not active. Surrey 10626 151A SUR Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Websites: Khion Internet

Dec 08 2015
Shelly Crotty aka Shelly Landry Rufino aka Shelly Rufino Active again in scamming people using her illegally breeded dogs. Identity theft, credit card abuse. Willis Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: Shelly Crotty Willis, Texas

Nov 27 2015
Jay Edward Levine Inactive Lawyer, Active Judge Jay Edward Levine does business as an agent for service for the corporation, where the mastermind for the corporation brags about Jay Levines status as their attorney Oceanside, California Judge Jay Levine has stepped down from his position as an agent for service of process! Author: Los Angeles, California Jay Edward Levine Oceanside, California

Nov 13 2015
SAR & Associates My Grandparents received a letter addressed to me but at their address, so they opened it. It says that my account was recently turned over to SAR& Associates to proceed with pre-litigation action against you. Be advised that your account is severely past due and is now active in our internal Civil Procedures Department of SAR & Associates. Several attempts to resolve this obligation have been made but have been ignored by you. Failure to contact us within 30 days may result in legal action against you. Plantation Florida Author: Newton, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: SAR & Associates Plantation, Florida

Nov 07 2015
SAR & ASSOCIATES Your accout was recently turned over to SAR & Associates to proceed with pre-litigation action against you. Be advised that your account is seriously past due and is now active in our internal civil procedures department of SAR & ASSOCIATES. Several attempts to resolve this obligation have been made but have been ignored by you. Failure to ccontact us within 30 days may result in legal action against you. We encourage you to call our office as soon as possible to take advantage of flexible payment plans to help you settle this outstanding debt. Sincerly, SAR and Associates, Civil Procedures Dept. Plantation Florida Author: Auburn, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: SAR & ASSOCIATES Plantation, Florida

Nov 07 2015
SAR & ASSOCIATES LTC Management Your account was recently turned over to SAR & Associatesto proceed with pre-litigation action against you. Be advised that your account is severely past due and now active in our internal civil procedures department of SA R and associates. Several attempts to resolve this obligation have been made it have been ignored by you.Faiure to contact us within 30 days may result in legal action against you. We encourage you to call our office as soon as possiable to take advantage of flexible payment plans to help you settle this outstanding debt. Florida Author: Sheboygan, Wisconsin Cash Services: SAR & ASSOCIATES

Nov 07 2015
RD Training systems Resource Dynamics, The Edge, the Active Agent Alliance LIES, SCAM, HIGH PRESSURE, SNAKE OIL Mission Viejo California Author: Sugar Land, Texas Seminar Programs: RD Training systems Mission Viejo, California

Nov 06 2015
SAR & ASSOCIATES SAR & ASSOCIATES or Civil Procedures Dept Well I was told that I had a account that was recently turned over to SAR & Associates to proceed with pre- litigation action against me and to be advised that this account is severely past due and is now active in our internal Civil Procedures Department of SAR & Associates. Plantation Florida Plantation Florida Author: Stratford, Connecticut ORGANIZED CRIME: SAR & ASSOCIATES Plantation, Florida

Nov 04 2015
SAR & ASSOCIATES or Civil Procedures Dept Well I was told that I had a account that was recently turned over to SAR & Associates to proceed with pre- litigation action against me and to be advised that this account is severely past due and is now active in our internal Civil Procedures Department of SAR & Associates. Plantation Florida Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: SAR & ASSOCIATES Plantation, Florida

Nov 03 2015
SAR & ASSOCIATES I received a letter in the mail from SAR & ASSOCIATES,on November, 3rd the letter was dated Oct.15th,2015,it stated that my account was recently turned over to SAR & ASSOCIATES, to proceed with pre-litigation action against you.Be advised that your account is severely past due and is now active in our Civil Procedures Department of SAR & ASSPCIATES. Several attempts to resolve this Obligation have been made but have been ignored by you. Failure to contact us within 30 days may result in legal action against you. We encourage you to call our office as soon as possible to take advantage of flexible payment plans to help you settle this outstanding debt. Sincerely, SAR & ASSOCIATES Civil Procedures Dept. Plantation Florida SCAMMERS Author: Temple , Texas Political Cover-ups: SAR & ASSOCIATES Nationwide

Nov 02 2015
Microsoft Windows Lottery Microsoft Lottery incorporation Mr. Barry Delp (Events Manager)Global Couriers ServicesMr.Wilfred Kumar Told me the winning track was written in my name by Microsoft moderate and corporations along with a new computer because I was in active patron and I just had to call the Global courier services to set up the delivery of my winnings of $500,000 and my new computer. They also said I was one of five randomly chosen winners. Internet/nationwide
Author: Washington, Utah Cash Services: Microsoft Windows Lottery Internet

Oct 29 2015
Paramount windows I have three Windows that were put in our Ten year home in buckeye active adult that have started to leak! Tempe Arizona Author: Buckeye, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Paramount windows Tempe , Arizona

Oct 15 2015
Sharma Brothers In Trucking Llc Sharma Brothers In Trucking Llc is an active carrier operating under USDOT Number 2499694. Rips off its drivers Lynnwood Washington Author: Lynnwnood, Washington Trucking Companies: Sharma Brothers In Trucking Llc Lynnwood, Washington

Oct 13 2015
Messerli & Kramer Threatened me with garnishment when I had an active auto pay payment plan running St. Paul Minnesota Author: Shoreview, Minnesota Collection Agencies: Messerli & Kramer St. Paul, Minnesota

Oct 09 2015
Anthony Morrison They took money $49.95 from my card without authorization and provide an in active number for customer service. This is theft! Internet Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Seminar Programs: Anthony Morrison Internet