Your Search | active periodicals
Approximately 936 Reports Found

Jun 16 2016
Active-Domain LLC Complaint Review Los Angeles Internet Author: Sun Valley, California Internet Fraud: Active-Domain LLC Internet

Jun 15 2016
AGE ESCAPE & V SKIN ACTIVE Marketing scam Internet Author: Brampton, Alabama Eye Care: AGE ESCAPE & V SKIN ACTIVE Internet

Jun 13 2016
Countrywide periodicals inc Magazine company Nationwide Author: Jasper, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Countrywide periodicals inc Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
Active Green and Ross You gotta wonder and miss led cambridge Ontario Author: cambridge, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Active Green and Ross cambridge, Ontario

Jun 01 2016
SurePayroll SurePayroll, a Paychex Company Didn't process termination form, wouldn't refund the fees collected while account was still active Glenview Illinois Mike - Px Alternative Author: California Small Business Services: SurePayroll Glenview, Illinois

May 27 2016
11:18 AM -Crazy Enterprises LLC Francis Snyder Took my money, never delivered, never responded. The company has active web site, promises fast delivery, states safe encrypted, safe to pay. Riverton Utah Author: Kendrick, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Riverton , Utah

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 06 2016
Iceberg cups I ordered two cups from them on March 20th at $16.99 each.... they took the money from my account the next day with a confirmation number.... emailed them April 1st told me they were on back order would be 2 to 3 weeks... I have sent several emails with no response also their Facebook page website and everything else is no longer active and they have disappeared completely with my money as well as a few other people's Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Iceberg cups Internet

Apr 28 2016
Countrywide Periodicals they riped off my mom and you cannot cancel with them, they make you pre pay for 5 years of magazines Hamilton Montana Author: Costa Mesa, California Media: Countrywide Periodicals Hamilton, Montana

Apr 24 2016
Family Mobile Can't pay bill once you no longer have an active account Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Warehouse Fulfillment**** * ***********Pleasant Grove UT 84062Shopping DepartmentSupplements**** * *********** UT 84604 14 Day Trail only had pills for 8days , canceled my order on 4/18/2016 ask for refund didn't receive Tampa FL Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Utah

Apr 21 2016
360 Active John Wheeler John Wheeler rips everyone off - he does not pay anyone, whether it's refunds to customers, or employees pay cheques London Ontario Author: London, Ontario Weightloss Programs: 360 Active London, Ontario

Apr 19 2016
360 active owner john wheeler Marta and mariam I worked for them in the office for almost 2 months and did not get paid. I told i would get paid twice a week on the 23ed and the 9th of every month. I recieved one pay cheque and it was a NSF cheque so then i asked when it would be fixed we are now a month later and they keep saying its in the mail. Its never going to happen. How can they get away with this London Ontario Former Employee having experienced the same Author: Inwood, Ontario Health Clubs & Gyms: 360 active owner john wheeler London, Ontario

Apr 19 2016
Age Escape US sells Vskin Active and Age Escape Signed me up for automatic billing and ordering and I did not want these products they will not give out this information Internet Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Beauty Salons: Age Escape US Internet

Apr 11 2016
James Monroe Lynett Webster, Mr. George Perry, Marie Marin, Las Vegas PCH Cooperation, Manufacturer Global Promotion, and Mega Millions Monthly Giveaway. PHONE SCAM Las Vegas Nevada still active. Thrule Texas Author: Perry, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: James Monroe Thrule, Texas

Apr 06 2016
noco consulting inc Company number P16000005238Status ActiveFEI numberCompany Type Domestic for ProfitHome State FLLast activity date not availableDate Of Incorporation 1/14/2016Principal Address UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, 33178 search Mailing Address UNIT9999 NOCO CONSULTING INC has been set up 1/14/2016 in state FL. The current status of the business is Active. The NOCO CONSULTING INC principal adress is UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, 33178. Meanwhile you can send your letters to UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, FL, 33178. The company`s registered agent is CUEVA ANA F UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, FL, 33178. The company`s management are President - CUEVA ANA F. medley Florida Author: Cadillac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: noco consulting inc Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
Instant Checkmate Signed in for $1.00 trial and cancelled following month.Found out today, the 26 of March 2016 that I've had an active account and charged $29.95 per month for a service I used the day I signed up which is almost a year ago May 2015.  Internet Consumer was not thorough or duly diligent. Author: Streator, Illinois Liars: Internet

Feb 29 2016
Startup Active Refused to Honor the Agreed Upon Payments to its SEO Provider Manchester, UK Internet
Author: Craiova, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Startup Active Internet

Feb 22 2016
ADT Protect Your Home/ Defender (ADT authorized dealer) Active Duty Rip Off for relocation/ Can't ever move/ No transfer credit/ Incompetence/ Money over all/ Dont sign Augusta Nationwide
Continued Issues Author: Grovetown, Georgia Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Charged me after my cancellation Internet, Internet To Brian Kennedy Author: Summerville, South Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Captain Marketing Internet

Jan 26 2016
24 hour Fitness Pushing out Lifetime Members by closing Sport and Active Gyms San Bernardino Nationwide Author: Grand Terrace, California Health Spas: 24 hour Fitness Nationwide

Jan 24 2016
Alexandra Frank/ John Bemet Safe Solutions Cleaner. They are door to door scam artist product does not work. Both have worked for other company's selling cleaners according to law enforcement. There is an active warrant out for Alex Frank in Arizona. Beware of these con artist. Scam Artist Alexandra Frank and John Bemet Last known Lubbock Texas Nationwide
this is a fake report written by hyper chemicals Author: Lubbock , Texas Door to Door Sales: Alexandra Frank/ John Bemet Nationwide

Dec 26 2015
Active Estorebeuing Took order and money no delivery Internet Author: Frostburg, Maryland Luggage & Leather Goods: Active Estorebeuing Internet

Dec 16 2015
North Phoenix Pawn, Active Pawn, Pawn First Charged More than Agreed Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Pawn Broker: North Phoenix Pawn Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 16 2015
Khion Diego Lambur The reason i'm reporting Khion is because I needed a website created for my business and I looked on craigslist and found this guy named Diego. He told me he had a team of employees that would help create a website in 2 Days. I let him know that I needed an E commerce page and he said he could do that for $315 and that would be done in a week. I paid him on my President's Choice credit card and he seemed to be a nice guy always picked up the phone and responded to emails. He sent me a few webpages that he created for a couple businesses in Vancouver and in August when I disputed this charge all three websites were down so I couldn't even show my bank. As soon as I gave him all the information I gave him 2 weeks before contacting him and he told me there was a wind storm and he had no internet weekend and I said no problem. After that I tried contacting him he never responded to any emails or phone calls and created a garbage website with wrong wording and double pictures. The worst part is PC financial credited him my money after looking at the website and agreeing it was unacceptable. Be-careful!! I hope he does not continue to scam people around the lower-mainland he has no Facebook or Instagram which he had when I first looked up his information and on his webpage its not active. Surrey 10626 151A SUR Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Websites: Khion Internet