ACTS FLEET MAINTENANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: acts fleet maintenance
There may be more specific results for "acts fleet maintenance"
For more specific results for "acts fleet maintenance"
Showing 26-50 of 10,397 Found Reports For more specific results for "acts fleet maintenance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 21 2017
Pool doctor Staten Island | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Pool doctor Staten Island Pool doctor ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Staten Island New York
Pool Doctor Contractors Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Pool doctor Staten Island Staten Island , New York

Sep 20 2017
Omega Auto Care Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: For 28 years the owners of Omega Auto Care have been providing superior coverage to consumers ensuring that at the time they need it most, when their vehicle breaks down, they are covered! *UPDATE: Omega Auto Care pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Omega Auto Care recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved per GM Author: Phoenix, Arizona Warranty Companies: Omega Auto Care TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Omega Auto Care pays the bill when your vehicle’s covered parts and systems break down. Omega Auto Care’s Vehicle Service Contract pays for the repair bills outlined in the coverage level you select. OmegaAutoCare offers insurance when your car is damaged due to mechanical failure. It’s Protection and Financial Security for you! For 28 years the owners of Omega Auto Care providing superior coverage. St. Peters, Missouri

Sep 20 2017
Lexus Lexus of Towson Peeling Paint on Lexus GX 460,7 years old 39,000miles Towson,MD Nationwide Expectations Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Warranty: Lexus Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
NVMS Christopher Cook FAILURE TO PAY VENDORS Manassas Virginia PROBLEM SOLVED Author: Louisville, Kentucky Maintenance Companies: NVMS Manassas, Virginia

30, Report #420431

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprises - Creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises I have attempted reaching this Company by phone no response is this company bogus a scam. Are they just another to good to be true situation! San Diego California Business Builder Enterprises, Inc.s Rebuttal to False, Libelous Claims Author: Hempstead, New York Financial Services: Business Builder Enterprises San Diego, California

Sep 19 2017
American Home Shield AHS Company changed my contract upon renewal without pointing out changes. Newton New Jersey Nationwide Author: Lebanon, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
NY State Tax Fraud Albany Tax NYS continues to materially participate in acts of homicide, treason, torture, pedophilia, mayhem etc Albany New York Author: California State Government: NY State Tax Fraud Albany, New York

Sep 17 2017
auto gallery imports finance manager and salesman committed fraud westbury new york New York I don't doubt your story Author: bear, Alabama Auto Dealers: auto gallery imports westbury new york, New York

Sep 16 2017
Total warranty Purchased this warranty for 2,500 my car broke down on 7/24/17 when I notified them they basically said everything is covered except the part that caused the break down and denied my claim, as a consumer I feel they should pay what they cover and I pay for what's not. Was told a Manger would contact me never heard from one. I'm in jeopardy of losing my job I am a private duty nuse aide and need the car for work. West Palm Beach Florida Many of the auto warranty's available today are worthless Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Total warranty West Palm Beach , Florida

Sep 16 2017
Jenkins acura Mark McCardle In May of 2013 I needed a new used car I went to Jenkins Acura of Ocala I am on Social Security disability I make about $2,000 a month Jenkins showed me one car a 2005 Ford 500 Since my other car basically died I felt I was between a rock and a hard place I ended up with a $10,000 loan over 48 months $279 a month and I bring home around $2,000 a month Given that I'm a highly functioning Asperger's... I wish I had taken somebody with me to Jenkins Acura that day The car is now costing me at least as much in repairs as the monthly payment Ocala Florida Robert are you kidding me! Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: Jenkins acura Internet

Sep 16 2017
Steamship Trade Association Inc Sta-Bato The Steamship trade Association is holding my check because I complaint against local 333 criminal acts Nottingham Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: Steamship Trade Association Inc Nottingham, Maryland

Sep 16 2017
Jeff Anderson remax apple valley disgusting acts in my home Apple Valley Minnesota Author: farmington, Minnesota Realtors: Jeff Anderson remax apple valley Apple Valley, Minnesota

Sep 14 2017
A & L Lawn Equipment Horrible people - don't do business with them. My warranty company hired them to repair my mower and A & L tried to extort payment from me for the covered repair (which has not been done). A & L told me I would not get the mower back until paid. I called my warranty company and they said A & L is wrongfully trying to collect from me on a covered repair and that they will straighten it out. The guy at A & L used foul language towards me including the F word. Unprofessional!. Irving Texas Author: Venus, Texas Maintenance Companies: A & L Lawn Equipment Irving, Texas

Sep 13 2017
Vista Del Valle Apartments run by Pinnacle Property Management owns multiple apartment complexes one of which is Vista Del Valle on W Viking Rd Las Vegas. pinnacleliving.com Eric Koenigsberg The Landlord of Vista Del Valle Apartments resides at (((REDACTED))) Henderson, NV Landlord Eric Koenigsberg revoked his original monthly rent quote to an additional $140 p/month after we had arranged our moving guys. Eric Koenigsberg the landlord openly did drug deals with the dirt-bag resident druggies who always hang out in the car park, common areas and on their balconies. Eric Koenisberg the Landlord also filed for an eviction order against us after we put in a simple maintenance request to fix the busted plumbing.The AC and hearing don't work, the place is full of roaches and the swimming pool had human s* in it at least once every week. Mould in the bathroom, fridge seals full of mould and blinds broke within one week and we got charged to get the replaced even though they had been there for around 10 years or more. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: La Vegas, Nevada Property Management: Vista Del Valle Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 12 2017
Commercial Real Estate Investments (CREI) Karl Niehaus Lisa Niehaus Jayden Niehaus Miles Niehaus CREIKarlNiehaus@CREI.bizGregory R. Kaiser Todd Smith Alex Rodriguez Stuart Ames Don Conger Shlomi Asiss Christian Robert Roland Bassek Sam Chahayed Carol Head Jamal Khoury Jesús H. Guzmán CREI Niehaus Ripoff Deceptive Housing Practices Broken Jacuzzi and Poor Building Maintenance Leaves Tenants in Danger Brentwood California
Defamation and Lies Author: Los Angeles, California Landlords: Commercial Real Estate Investments (CREI) Brentwood, California

Sep 12 2017
Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Professional Retail Services Inc recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. Manorville New York. How To Get Payment From Professional Retail Services Author: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Services TRUSTED Business | Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. Medford, New York

Sep 10 2017
OSCAR DEARMITT WELL DRILLING WELL-DRILLER WILL DRILL YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EMPTY PA Furnace Pennsylvania Author: State College, Pennsylvania Maintenance Companies: OSCAR DEARMITT WELL DRILLING PA Furnace, Pennsylvania

Sep 08 2017
GoSmith Relentless texts! Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Maintenance Companies: GoSmith Internet

Sep 08 2017
NG&G Difficult to Get Paid Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Maintenance Companies: NG&G Nationwide

Sep 07 2017
Interval International timeshare exchange company, yearly fees, plus fees to update to have better possibilities. They NEVER have availability anywhere I want to go, even when requesting 2 years in advance. I pay my maintenance fees plus exchange fees, and never get to use it. Of course they will say they have something available in some remote part of the planet, at a period when i do not wish to travel, therefore, it becomes my responsibility that i don't use their facilities! Nationwide Author: Le Golfe Juan, Other Travel Services: Interval International Nationwide

Sep 03 2017
Cascade Management Turner, Oregon Cascade Rentals, Russ Wells Management Scammers, Ripoff, Slumlords, Turner Oregon **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Cascade Rental Mgmt/Russ Wells Rentals Policies Author: Stayton, Oregon Questionable Activities: Cascade Management Turner, Oregon Turner, Oregon

Aug 31 2017
Landmark Home Warranty Claims Ripoff South Jordan, Utah Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Landmark Admits Unethical Practice Author: Dallas, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 30 2017
Clover Home Services, Inc Matthew J PowellPresident cloverreo.comClover Home Services, Incmpowell@cloverreo.comwww.cloverreo.comCell 602.317.4845 REO, Foreclosure, lawn care, cleanout, rip off, liar, cheat, kingman Arizona Kingman Arizona Author: golden valley, Arizona Landscape Companies: Clover Home Services, Inc Phoenix Arizona,

Aug 30 2017
A & E Repair Service Ice Maker Repair Raleigh North Carolina **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Cary, North Carolina Maintenance Companies: A & E Repair Service Raleigh, North Carolina

Aug 30 2017
Agnew Property Maintenance, Donte Agnew Unethical and Greedy Practices - Union city Georgia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** The Truth Author: Cedartown, Georgia Property Management: Agnew Property Maintenance Union city, Georgia