Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: acts fleet maintenance
There may be more reports for "acts fleet maintenance"
For more results perform a general search for "acts fleet maintenance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 26 2016
North Bay Restaurant Services North Bay Pressure Washing All Starz Pumping Ken Bailey Scam Artist, Con Man, Santa Rosa California Author: St. Helena, California Maintenance Companies: North Bay Restaurant Services Santa Rosa, California

Dec 21 2016
Lucas Quinn Construction Kevin Spence They were to make a flat pad to park a 42 ft Motorhome, when we started to put up tent we find its 13 in diffrent from front to back and when I called to bi**h about it he says you paided in full that means jobs complete, but he know it was no finished, i can get his own men to swear to his screwing me Johnston Rhode Island
2 men and 3 hrs Author: Smithfield, Rhode Island Maintenance Companies: Lucas Quinn Construction Johnston, Rhode Island

Dec 20 2016
Sergeants Towing Sergeants Towing Portland Oregon Entrapment Towing Scam Portland Oregon, Stalking, Denny's, NE Grand St., Photo Stalking Portland, Oregon
Dennys vs Red robin Author: West Linn, Oregon Auto Towing: Sergeants Towing Portland, Oregon

Dec 17 2016
Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. Services NOT covered at full cost for the maintenance Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Temperance, Michigan Motor Vehicle: Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Dec 16 2016
Jasper Contractors Jasper Air, Jasper Roof, ShingleCorp WORST COMPANY TO WORK FOR!!!!! They treat employees like crap!!! They fire for LITERALLY NO REASON!!! Arlington, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Maintenance Companies: Jasper Contractors Arlington, Texas

Dec 15 2016
Purco Fleet Services Inc Absolute Scammers Spanish Fork Utah Author: Geneva, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Purco Fleet Services Inc Spanish Fork, Utah

Dec 15 2016
MARATHON RESOURCE MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC Stephen Kontra,Norman Sklar,Cameron Scam Alert-They don't pay contractors-MARATHON RESOURCE MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC Ashland Virginia
Author: Saint Petersburg , Florida Maintenance Companies: MARATHON RESOURCE MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC Ashland, Virginia

Dec 14 2016
KB FACTORY Mr Manish KB Factory ordered service for a Toyota forklift, Teknia Logistics installed new parts (Kimco carburator, new cylinder head , hoses, and labor) customer paid $ 3983.00 and charged back the credit card Tampa Florida Teknia logistic Author: pinellas park, Florida Maintenance Companies: KB FACTORY Tampa , Florida

Dec 12 2016
Midwest Supply & Maintenance This employer refuses to pay me my last check, I have stopped working in November, it is now December. Midwestsupply is very unprofessional .Charlotte the owner curses and uses vulgar language with new and old employees. Midwest supply is not a good cleaning service to use because Comcast are her clients and she recently left their buildings dirty for a whole week due to not having employees. She does not uphold contracts. Plymouth, MI Indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Cleaning Services: Midwest Supply & Maintenance Plymouth, Indiana

Dec 11 2016
Tillamook Home Maintenance So tired of being ripped off by so called lead companies Tillamook OREGON Author: Tillamook, Oregon Small Business Services: Tillamook Home Maintenance Oregon

Dec 09 2016
HireRight Solutions HireRight Background checks UNFAIR CREDITS ACTS Irvine CA Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: HireRight Solutions Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Jasen Gonzalez Ebay user name (jasen89-2012) BEWARE-Ebay buyer is a THIEF. Acts like a spoiled child, threatens to file a claim to get refund.-BEWARE Youngsville Louisiana Thanks Jennifer Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: Jasen Gonzalez Internet

Dec 05 2016
AJ Perri They tried to sell me a furnace using scare tactics tinton falls New Jersey Author: bound brook, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: AJ Perri tinton falls, New Jersey

Dec 02 2016
RSM Maintenance They don't respect payments agreements Paramus New Jersey Problem solved Author: Lombard, Illinois Maintenance Companies: RSM Maintenance Paramus, New Jersey

Dec 01 2016
US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY This company acts like a government agency. Wilmington, Delaware 19801 Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY Internet

Nov 29 2016
Greater Towing & Recovery Good Old Boys Network Westland Michigan Author: Westland, Michigan Maintenance Companies: Greater Towing & Recovery Westland, Michigan

Nov 29 2016
Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia Director Ray Hartz Repeated acts of failing to represent clients, leading them on, abandoning cases and causing damages by missing deadlines. Hampton Virginia Author: Newport News, Virginia Legal Services: Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia Hampton, Virginia

Nov 23 2016
ServPro of Northwest Ontario in California Barry Sonboli The owner Barry assured my house will look the same after they take care of the flooding; with no cost to me but the insurance company. He did not fulfill his promise Rancho Cucamonga California
Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Maintenance Companies: ServPro of Northwest Ontario in California Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
JEWEL HOMES, RICHMOND MAINTENANCE CHARGES WITHOUT NOTICE ERNAKULAM Internet Author: Other Builders & Contractors: JEWEL HOMES, RICHMOND Internet

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Oct 26 2016
N.R.I. National Resources Inc. Hired us to do work for CityTrends store and have not paid Huntington Beach California Author: Arlington , Texas Maintenance Companies: N.R.I. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 25 2016
METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE DEGEORGE, MICHAEL DWECKLER, TANYA M Does not pay on time, Does not pay total amount due and will lie about all payments. BRANFORD Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE BRANFORD,

Oct 22 2016
FRAUD ALERT: D'Angel Property Services/ Ed and Tanesha Boler DPS; Ed Boler; Tanesha Boler; Markeese Boler; Debra Mitchell Christy Phillips; Edward Leon Boler; Tanesha Rachelle (Williams) Boler; Markeese Non-payment for services rendered under contract; they disregard their own contract terms, pay-out small jobs, ignore inquiries or false promises. Surprise Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Maintenance Companies: D'Angel Property Services/ Ed and Tanesha Boler Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Rolling Suds Warrington Pennsylvania Author: Churchville , Pennsylvania Maintenance Companies: Rolling Suds Warrington, Pennsylvania