ACURA COCKAPOOS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: acura cockapoos
There may be more specific results for "acura cockapoos"
For more specific results for "acura cockapoos"
Showing 1-25 of 342 Found Reports For more specific results for "acura cockapoos"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 21 2017
Hiram's Tire and Service Center Hiram's Tire Owner Matthew Rahaski Worked on my pristine 2003 Corvette and damaged the door. 750 dollars to fix-would only pay 175. Wife had new tires put on her Acura and they never checked alignment before giving her back the car. Took o another tire shop and alignment was way out on front end. Liverpool, NY 13090 New York Author: Clay, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Hiram's Tire and Service Center Liverpool, New York

Sep 16 2017
Jenkins acura Mark McCardle In May of 2013 I needed a new used car I went to Jenkins Acura of Ocala I am on Social Security disability I make about $2,000 a month Jenkins showed me one car a 2005 Ford 500 Since my other car basically died I felt I was between a rock and a hard place I ended up with a $10,000 loan over 48 months $279 a month and I bring home around $2,000 a month Given that I'm a highly functioning Asperger's... I wish I had taken somebody with me to Jenkins Acura that day The car is now costing me at least as much in repairs as the monthly payment Ocala Florida Robert are you kidding me! Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: Jenkins acura Internet

Aug 20 2017
Global Auto Shop Global auto shop.com The website had some chrome plastic bumper trim advertised that I was having a difficult time finding to replace. The website displays SPECIFIC Makes and models. In this case a 2006 Acura model RL. Sent the wrong sizes and state they are aftermarket therefore may not fit. Foreign Internet Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Auto Parts: Global Auto Shop Internet

Jul 29 2017
Browning Automotive Group Browning Mazda Acura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Collision Center Used Cars Pre Owned Car Dealer Kent Browni Owner Engages in Scams Dishonest Theft Contact Fraud Conversion Cerritos California
REPORTER ROBERT CARLSON IS A LIAR! PLEASE READ. DIVINE JUSTICE FOR THE WRITER OF THIS PIECE Author: Malibu, California Auto Dealers: Browning Automotive Group Cerritos, California

Jul 15 2017
Acura Cockapoos Beware - this place is a puppy mill. They do not care for their dogs properly Irmo South Carolina Author: Concord, North Carolina Animal Services: Acura Cockapoos Irmo, South Carolina

Jun 23 2017
Mac Churchill Acura (DBA) Mac Churchill Auto Mall An easy sale turned bad to inept, misappropriated contract & charged unwanted warranty Ft Worth Texas Author: Irving, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Ft Worth, Texas

Jun 04 2017
Anthony Palmer BCG auto brokers BCG AUTO BROKERS ANTHONY PALMER, GEORGE PALMER, SARA PALMER, aaaexotic_autos, autoaccessanthony2112,safitnow, S&AFITNESS,autoaccessanthony used car Clocked odometer Forged title Rolled back Scammer thief Hollywood Florida complete scam! miles were clocked! tried to rip me off on a 04 acura! BEWARE fake titles clocked odometers Hollywood Florida
Author: west palm beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Anthony Palmer BCG auto brokers Hollywood , Florida

May 31 2017
David McDavid Acura of Plano Horrible Service, did not repair car, caused more damage, failed to ever repair or rectify Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: David McDavid Acura of Plano Plano, Texas

Apr 18 2017
MacChurchill Acura Fort Worth Bad Experience ! Fort Worth Texas Author: Crowley, Texas Auto Dealers: MacChurchill Acura Fort Worth Fort Worth , Texas

Mar 22 2017
cerritos acura sold me a car with damage & tried to cover it up cerritos California
There is a reason Author: pinon hills , California Auto Dealers: cerritos acura cerritos , California

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Motorworld Motorworld Acura They failed to fix my car right, and lied to me and said it was done and charged me1400.00 just for labor. Wilkesbarre Pennsylvania Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Motorworld Wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania

Jan 03 2017
RICK CASE HYUNDAI ON 441 at SUNRISE Deceived on amount of rebate from salesman Fort Lauderdale Florida Rick Case reputation Author: HALLANDALE BCH, Florida Auto Dealers: Jose A. Tuero Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 10 2016
PARAGON ACURA , paragonacura.com THEY WILL RUN YOUR CARD WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT! FRAUD woodside New York Why did you give them your credit/debit card? Author: ridgewood, New York Auto Dealers: PARAGON ACURA woodside, New York

Oct 08 2016
First Acura, Seekonk MA They sold me a certified used car with a limited warranty. Seekonk Massachusetts Info Request Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: First Acura, Seekonk MA Seekonk, Massachusetts

Sep 08 2016
PARAGON HONDA Paragon Honda and Paragon Acura Dealerships, Two. Paragon Motors of Woodside, Inc. d/b/a Paragon Honda; PARAGON HONDA , PARAGON ACURA Woodside New York
Paragon Honda Paragon Acura White Plains Honda Fraud Deceptive Practices Brian Benstock Author: ozone park, New York Auto Dealers: PARAGON HONDA Woodside, New York

Aug 09 2016
Open Road Acura of East Brunswick NJ Use car scams East Brunswick New Jersey Buyer's Remorse Author: 08816, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Open Road Acura of East Brunswick NJ East Brunswick , New Jersey

19, Report #1320127

Aug 01 2016
Mac Churchill Acura TyDustyChris WaldronJ.T. Runaround scam Fort Worth Texas Punctuation the best you can do?? Author: Fort Worth , Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Fort Worth , Texas

20, Report #1319368

Jul 28 2016
Mac Churchill Acura Mac Churchill Auto Group STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS Fort Worth Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Ross Iannarelli STMPO Race Products, STMPO Clothing, STMPO Ross Iannarelli ripped me off close to 100grand which includes 3 heavily modified cars that include a 2002 Right Hand Drive Mugen Honda Civic Si, 1992 JDM Honda NSX, 1997 Acura NSX; In addition to the 3 cars that were heavily modified; there are also car parts and cash with all combined value which I paid for close to 100,000 USD. Not only did he not perform the work, but he basically stripped all the 3 and sold the parts in addition to the cash and other parts sent to him. Tempe Arizona
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Parts: Ross Iannarelli Tempe, Arizona

Jul 16 2016
Courtesy Acura Tom MortonSean Wadrope 2016 Acura MDX Inferior Quality Littleton Colorado Acura Corporation Comes to the Rescue Author: Centennial, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Courtesy Acura Littleton, Colorado

Jul 16 2016
acura financial services double charged and can't reach!! Nationwide Author: elk grove village, Illinois Financial Services: acura financial services Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Park Auto Group Park HondaPark Acura Mike Gauer BUYER BEWARE - PARK AUTO GROUP in AKRON OHIO SELLS WRECKED VEHICLES! Akron Ohio Author: Vandalia, Ohio Auto Dealers: Park Auto Group Akron, Ohio

Jun 21 2016
Mac churchill acura Incompetent bullies taking advantage of people Fort worth Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Mac churchill acura Fort worth, Texas