Your Search | adam summer

Feb 09 2016
Worldmark Vacations Wyndam Stole my Summer Vacation Redmond Washington Jim, Fails to Read my Report Author: Port Orchard, Washington Timeshare Rentals: Worldmark Vacations Redmond, Washington

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
Stormy Point Village-Summer Winds Resorts big scam, rip off, Branson Missouri Author: Neosho, Missouri Timeshare Rentals: Stormy Point Village Branson, Missouri

Feb 03 2016
DNA I first received notification that I won money over the summer. I did make a money order and sent it to this company. I have not received any monies also I do have all the pay stubs from the money orders that I sent to these different companies.  Internet Author: winter park , Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: DNA internet

Jan 29 2016
premier promotion group Received letter that I am eligible to receive $2,133,275.00 All I have to do is send in Certificate of Certification and enclose $20 for dossier release. The name of the signature of authorization is Carroll Shelby, Corporate Bursar, PPG These letters are coming daily. It seems these guys are breading in the summer and they are looking for easy pickimgs around the first of the year. This is but one of numerous letters of the same type from different groups. All are scams Fresh meadows New York Author: San Jose, California WANTED REWARD $$$: premier promotion group Fresh meadows, New York

Jan 26 2016
Action Air Conditioning Co Armenia Ave Tampa Fl. David Russell BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY ESPECIALLY SINCE THE SUMMER IS APPROACHING Tampa Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Consumer Services: Action Air Con ditioning Co Armenia Ave Tampa Fl. Tampa, Florida

Jan 25 2016
Corporate TurnAround They were supposed to settle our debt, but after we gave them $6300.00 they couldn't pay an settlement of 687.40. Adam Lang informed us that we would have to pay it because it wasn't in the budget!!! PARAMUS New Jersey Author: Kodak, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Corporate TurnAround PARAMUS, New Jersey

Jan 19 2016
Pink Sugar XO Adam Lovie Ordered items (bikinis) from pink sugar website, did not receive items, emailed company several times. Other similar reports have been made, such as customers ordering from the website and never receiving what they ordered. Internet
Author: Brandon, MB, Manitoba Clothing Stores: Pink Sugar XO Internet

Jan 19 2016
All Thingz Fishy Adam Miles ,Adam Raymond Miles, Takes the money and doesn't deliver the goods. Good on excuses along with ducking and diving. A real rogue. He sells very expensive Fish Aquariums but you will never see it. KALLAROO Internet Author: PERTH, Personal Services: All Thingz Fishy Internet

Dec 31 2015
Summer Bay Resorts/Crown club Exploria Sterling Scott, Robert Elliott, Dennis smith Well, if approached to see or preview a time share or vacation club, DO NOT TAKE YOUR WALLET, CREDIT CARD OR CHECK BOOK!! I should have known better, but their lies were so convincing they even fooled me, The worst thing is the out and out lies told to sell a unit. Try to get it straight, impossible, they don't return phone calls for a month, they ignore you and continue to lie. I think the entire travel industry is corrupt. Especially in Florida, Clermont Florida Author: Lebanon, Ohio Travel Services: Summer Bay Resorts/Crown club Exploria Clermont, Florida

Dec 29 2015
Adam Kutner Atty Adam S. Kutner should be disbarred Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Adam Kutner Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 21 2015
Summer Winds Resorts Fraudulant charges Branson Missouri Author: Cary, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: Summer Winds Resorts Branson, Missouri

Dec 06 2015
Wellington Enterprise Adam Wellington I worked for Wellington Enterprise doing property preservation. I was an actual employee not a contractor. I heard him on phone with contractors on multiple occasions and he always found ways to get out of paying them. I should have known I would also lose in the long run and that is what happened.  Johnson City Tennessee Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Wellington Enterprise Johnson City, Tennessee

Nov 21 2015
BIG STAR MOVEING COMPLETE SCAM!!! Boynton Beach Florida
Defamation Lawsuit against Adam Binder: STATE OF FLORIDA NOTICE TO PLAINTIFF(S) AND DEFENDANT(S) YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED to appear in person or by attorney at the location indicated below for a PRETRI Author: Wellington. , Florida Moving Companies: BIG STAR MOVEING Boynton Beach, Florida

Nov 20 2015
Adam David, Judd Adam Starr ,David Adams, Dave Adams Adam Field Product Development Engineer Rancho Cucamonga California
adamdavidjudd.com Author: Cypress, California Liars: Adam David Judd Rancho Cucamonga, California

Nov 19 2015
Options Money Machine Adam Mesh Dispute over renewal of my service which was poor at best. New York Internet Author: Cerritos, California Financial Education: Financial Services: Options Money Machine Internet

Nov 18 2015
CCD & MORE, LLC Scott and Adam, two of the three owners of the business. Did not complete the floors as promised in the two rooms we had contracted to do with them. Phoenix, AZ AZ Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: CCD & MORE, LLC Nationwide

Nov 18 2015
RKM Research, Inc. Adam Carter Sent me Priority Mail with a check for $1,580 with a letter saying I have been hired as a store evaluator for me to cash the check into my bank account and go to Walmart and keep 300 for me and 55 to buy an item at Walmart and then take 1200 and send it thru moneygram plus the 25 for the transfer fee - Adam Carter and then send them the feedback on the customer service standards and the name of the cashier and then I have to fill out a survey Philadelphia Pennsylvania
I DIDN'T FALL FOR IT... Author: Okeechobee, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: RKM Research, Inc. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 14 2015
Adam Schwab Schwab Contracting Mandated cash for the work never completed and left a mess whitehall Pennsylvania
set the record straight! Author: palmerton, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Adam Schwab whitehall, Pennsylvania

Nov 12 2015
PADULA HODKIN PLLC - ADAM HODKIN ATTORNEY ADAM HODKIN ADAM HODKIN SHADY LAWYER DOUBLE BILLS CLIENTS Boca Raton Florida Notice to Author Author: Boca Raton, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: PADULA HODKIN PLLC - ADAM HODKIN Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 06 2015
Forever Young Entertainment aka Adam T. Young aka Adam Young and Curtis Young, Scamming artists out of money Arizona
Author: Los Angeles, Florida Producers: Forever Young Entertainment Nationwide

Nov 05 2015
Country Squire Homes Clayton Homes, Oakwood Homes Roof leaks so now mold grows, faucets not connected properly so they buckled floor. electric outlets improper 7120 S Dixie Hwy. Elizabethtown , Kentucky 42701 Kentucky Author: Summer Shade, Kentucky Prefabricated Homes: Country Squire Homes 7120 S Dixie Hwy. Elizabethtown , Kentucky 42701, Kentucky

Nov 03 2015
Ticketliquidator I bought tickets to a concert on line and printed them When arriving at the concert they stated these printed tickets were invalid and we were denied entrance to the concert.Total price we paid was 392.50 It was for a summer concert at Meijer gardens in Grand Rapids michigan Author: Muskegon, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Ticketliquidator

Nov 02 2015
Wholesale Flights, Inc.Igor Fishbeyn, Vlad Veinstein, Adam Verbitsky Unethical sale of what I thought was a real ticket, not an award ticket Burlingame Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Air Travel: Wholesale Flights, Inc. Internet

Oct 29 2015
Summer Winds Resorts also affiliated with Trading Places Unscrupulous, unprincipled group of individuals. Misrepresented the information that was given to us. Branson Missouri Author: Littleton, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Summer Winds Resorts Branson, Missouri