Your Search | adam zuckerman

Nov 19 2015
Options Money Machine Adam Mesh Dispute over renewal of my service which was poor at best. New York Internet Author: Cerritos, California Financial Education: Financial Services: Options Money Machine Internet

Nov 18 2015
CCD & MORE, LLC Scott and Adam, two of the three owners of the business. Did not complete the floors as promised in the two rooms we had contracted to do with them. Phoenix, AZ AZ Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: CCD & MORE, LLC Nationwide

Nov 18 2015
RKM Research, Inc. Adam Carter Sent me Priority Mail with a check for $1,580 with a letter saying I have been hired as a store evaluator for me to cash the check into my bank account and go to Walmart and keep 300 for me and 55 to buy an item at Walmart and then take 1200 and send it thru moneygram plus the 25 for the transfer fee - Adam Carter and then send them the feedback on the customer service standards and the name of the cashier and then I have to fill out a survey Philadelphia Pennsylvania
I DIDN'T FALL FOR IT... Author: Okeechobee, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: RKM Research, Inc. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 14 2015
Adam Schwab Schwab Contracting Mandated cash for the work never completed and left a mess whitehall Pennsylvania
set the record straight! Author: palmerton, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Adam Schwab whitehall, Pennsylvania

Nov 12 2015
PADULA HODKIN PLLC - ADAM HODKIN ATTORNEY ADAM HODKIN ADAM HODKIN SHADY LAWYER DOUBLE BILLS CLIENTS Boca Raton Florida THIS REPORT WAS PLACED MY MISTAKE. PLEASE DELETE: AUTHOR Author: Boca Raton, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: PADULA HODKIN PLLC - ADAM HODKIN Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 06 2015
Forever Young Entertainment aka Adam T. Young aka Adam Young and Curtis Young, Scamming artists out of money Arizona
Author: Los Angeles, Florida Producers: Forever Young Entertainment Nationwide

Nov 02 2015
Wholesale Flights, Inc.Igor Fishbeyn, Vlad Veinstein, Adam Verbitsky Unethical sale of what I thought was a real ticket, not an award ticket Burlingame Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Air Travel: Wholesale Flights, Inc. Internet

Oct 08 2015
Adam Dicker - nichewebsites.com and adamdicker.com Adam Dicker - nichewebsites.com and adamdicker.com Adam Dicker Nichewebsites.com AdamDicker.com Canada Canada Author: White Plains, New York Websites: Adam Dicker - nichewebsites.com and adamdicker.com Internet

Oct 02 2015
Adam Young Irene ChuSunny Chu ebay scammers, I ordered laptop, they sent me box full of magazines Vancouver BC Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Computer Fraud: Adam Young Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 02 2015
u*cash.com adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u*cash.com san francisco, California

Oct 01 2015
David Lynd Lynd Company, Lynd World, Lynd RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT (((REDACTED))) San Antonio Texas
Adam Lynd is a (((REDACTED))) Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Festivals & Event Services: David Lynd San Antonio , Texas

Sep 30 2015
Joshua Adam McMullen Lying , fraudulent , deceptive, con artist, theif , possible drug addict Fairburn Georgia Author: Douglasville , Georgia Websites: Joshua Adam McMullen Fairburn , Georgia

Sep 24 2015
Adam white Yes this person contacted me saying that he's from Financial enforcement crime enforcement network. I don't know who this person is I don't know who this agency is mine ever been to LA I don't know anything about them. I don't know why they contacted me any well I am a disabled person so it scared me I never been to jail before and for somebody to just email me who I don't know then I'm going to put a warrant out for your arrest if you do not pay me $1,100 it's crazy that me Los Angeles Nationwide FYI Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: Adam white Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Strategic student solutions this company is awful don't fall for there scam. I did a man named Adam Pickett contacted me and told me my student loan will be forived I need to pay the company 267.00 for 3 months and then it is dropped down to $49.00 per month they took my money and don;t want to give it back Don't be a fool like me and give them money if you do you will be wripped off. florida Nationwide Author: mastic, New York Health Care Education: Strategic student solutions Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
YELLOW PAGES Robert Serna, Michael Casinelli, Sharon Miller, Adam Washinton CROOKS, LIARS, DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES & FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!! Glendale California
YP Customer Care Author: Sheridan, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: YELLOW PAGES Glendale, California

Sep 15 2015
Galafati Music Group / Valantino Galafati Fake Italian Wanna be RIPPED ME OFF $10,000 DOLLAR FOR FAKE PROMO AND PROMISED ME HE WAS SIGNED WITH MAYBACHMUSIC NAPLES,FLORIDA ALSO DC Internet
He is the truth Author: Naples, Florida Advertising Agencies: Galafati Music Group / Valantino Galafati Internet

Sep 09 2015
Vibrant skin care Vibrant skin Same thing happen to me as the complaint on this website Trial charged debit card supposed to be free trial $99.93 and entered in a membership for monthly shipments of which I was unaware off. Also Dr. Oz was mentioned on the ad on Facebook. This is a big skam and should be stopped. was also skamed by 3 other companies all the same tactics. Charged by card for $385.15 to my big shock. Again it should be stopped so that other woman don't get skammed. Sicerely H. Adam.... Wilmington, DE Internet Let me clarify.... Author: Simi Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: Vibrant skin care Internet

Sep 02 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Health Club Systems HEALTH CLUB SYSTEMS CORP HEALTH CLUB SYSTEMS CO-Adam (Owner)-Eric (Owner) Takes Money From Your Account When They Were Not Supposed To - No Cooperation At All Sugar Land Texas Resolved Author: Ontario, California Health Spas: Health Club Systems Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
 Lite Tree Shut down and kept my money Internet Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Investment Brokers: Adam Friedman Internet

Aug 17 2015
Ace Cash Express - Adam Smith - Dexter Cruz Fraudulently offered me a loan and requested I purchase a Green Dot Card to show proof of income Houston Texas ACE Cash Express Author: Milburn, Oklahoma Loans: Ace Cash Express Houston, Texas

Aug 10 2015
S&P Coatings Adam & Justine Merchant Was hired to sand blast and paint my patio table and chairs. took 2 weeks to bring sample after taking furniture then delivered furniture piled in small van on top of each other in a finish that I did not request. Adam was not happy and wanted me to keep it even though I was not happy. They were told not to sell my stuff and I was taking them to small claims court and they listed my set on line for sale. Stay away from these people! They are theifs and know that no one will pay for the sloppy work they do so they can make more money keeping peoples belongings. West Palm Beach Florida Author: PBG, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: S&P Coatings West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 08 2015
Adam Leitman Bailey Fraud, rippoff, fake, phony, incompetent. New York city New York Author: brooklyn, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: The Shores at Atlantic Beach Atlantic beach , New York

Aug 02 2015
Scott Adam Stoloff, Esq. Scott Stoloff filied hundreds of fake liens as attorney/con-man west palm beach florida Author: palm beach gardens, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott Adam Stoloff, Esq. west palm beach,

Aug 01 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California