Your Search | adaptive marketing shopping essentials plus restaurant.com

1, Report #1196897

Dec 21 2014
OOMDO.COM Ripped Me Off and Destrotyed My Websites!!! Albany Internet Author: Fairfax, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: OOMDO.COM Internet

2, Report #1196819

Dec 20 2014
Surplus Online Seats & More A division of RV Marketing, Inc.RV Marketing, Inc. dba DCM Company, V-Sales and Surplus Online Ripped Off! Order never sent. Non responsive. Hard to find item that I really need for a project. Elkhart Indiana
Author: Mobile, Alabama RV Parts & Accessories: Surplus Online Seats & More Elkhart, Indiana

3, Report #1196791

Dec 20 2014
goshoppingmall.com There was a promotion deal at Bates Nissan in Killeen texas. They were providing $300 girft cards to be able to shop on www.shoppingcard store.com. The website turns into website www.yourgiftscards.com and it asks for your debt card information to save it on there website to go shopping.  Internet Author: killeen, Texas Auto Dealers: shoppingcardstore.com Internet

4, Report #1196765

Dec 20 2014
PUREGARCINIACAMBOGIAPLUS.COM GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Internet Author: WESLEY CHAPEL, Florida Weightloss Programs: PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA PLUS Internet

5, Report #1196656

Dec 19 2014
Banners Plus Banners by Sonja's Banners Plus Banners & Signs Yuma Arizona Author: Yuma, Arizona Sign Shops: Banners Plus Yuma, Arizona

6, Report #1196643

Dec 19 2014
cvc option I ask for refund back to me which they I would I am still waiting. This was about 4 days ago. I told them I decide not do it and ask for refund I am still waiting. they call me each day with unknown number and etc. Plus each time I answer all way differe they Havent refund my money saying have to waiting 10 days and etc. which is not truth at all they can refund back to within 24hrs or less. Internet Author: Miami, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: cvc option Internet

7, Report #1196586

Dec 19 2014
Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Customer Service at its worst Wentzville, MO Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Sporting-good Manufactures: Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Internet

Dec 19 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion Focus on Customer Adoration: 180fusion concentrates on 100% customer service, satisfaction. 180fusion implemented strategic changes ensuring attention to Voice of Customer; continually improving customer experience. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. 180fusion pledges to continually resolve any consumer issues. Feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with 180fusion, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service..
Author: Burlington, Vermont Internet Marketing Companies: 180 Fusion Ladera Ranch, California

9, Report #1196464

Dec 19 2014
Commission Junction internet marketing scam promised payouts to post ecommerce sites - required vital and website info then crashed it Santa Barbara Internet Author: Sevier, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: Commission Junction Internet

10, Report #1190818

Dec 18 2014
Colin R. Singer Sabotaging immigration cases, delaying immigration cases, bait and switch marketing, signs people up before immigration law changes and bails out with money Montreal Quebec
Author: Montreal, Quebec Lawyers: Colin R. Singer Montreal, Quebec

11, Report #1196298

Dec 18 2014
A-Plus Trading A-Plus Trading Amazon Store www.amazon.com/shops/A-Plus_Trading They take your money and do NOT ship product Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: A-Plus Trading Internet

12, Report #1196195

Dec 17 2014
Transcendent Innovations Trainn Big phony Internet Author: Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: Transcendent Innovations Internet

13, Report #1196171

Dec 17 2014
Douglas marketing LIED ON THE PHONE TO GET ME TO INTERVIEW!! UNEMPLOYED BEWARE North Attleboro Massachusetts Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Employers: Douglas marketing North Attleboro , Massachusetts

14, Report #1196006

Dec 17 2014
Pharmaproexperts.com also known as Medpro Online Pharmacy Online pharmacy. Will take your order and your money and you will not receive your FED EX tracking number or your order. They say anything that you want to hear about ordering process, their company and they will swear on their mother's grave. Middle East DON'T TRY TO USE THIS BOGUS. TAKE YOUR ORDER TAKE YOU MONEY ALL PROMISES OF FED EX tracking numbers and next day delivery is not true. Also they will not answer your calls once they get your money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Stafford, Virginia Drug Dealers: Pharmaproexperts.com also known as Medpro Online Pharmacy Atlanta, Georgia

15, Report #1195944

Dec 17 2014
cmt dip your ride dallas, Charles M turk, Cm trucking , Cm truck Thay are all a big scam DO NOT DO BUSSNIES WITH THEM the poof is on there page thay do no real work and plus thay tried to still this company name from anouther guy Charles m Turk is a lier and got fired from being a cop for that reason!!!! dallas Texas Author: rockwall, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: dallas, Texas

16, Report #1195761

Dec 16 2014
Beezid.com my user name is (((Redacted))). When I signed up I did'nt know they were going to take $70 out of my checking acct. I gave them the number for futor purchases. I am an elderly woman on a fixed income of $933 per mo. That was the rest of my Christmas shopping money. I just wanted to save some money not have it all taken away and put me $5.45 in the red in my checking acct. cause I gave them my debit card #. Please help me. Internet Author: Freeport, Illinois Computer Stores: Beezid.com Internet

17, Report #1194293

Dec 15 2014
Prestige Elite Marketing SPORTS SCHEDULE FRAUD-CABLE TV SPOTS PROMISED &WERE NEVER PAID FOR BY THIS COMPANY TO AIR FOR US Burlington Kentucky Author: fort worth, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Prestige Elite Marketing Nationwide

18, Report #1195531

Dec 15 2014
Clarus Marketing Group freeeshippping.com Word click imbeded in every email url from vendors who do business with freeshipping.com Middletown Connecticut Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: Clarus Marketing Group Middletown, Connecticut

19, Report #1194545

Dec 15 2014
Rizwan Sultanally Rahim K Sultanally Smart Plan Investment, Inc. Sells multi-level marketing scams Glendale Heights Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi Level Marketing: Rizwan Sultanally Glendale Heights, Illinois

20, Report #1195466

Dec 15 2014
Power Plus USA reported to the state of florida that i worked for them when I didnt get paid. tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Power Plus USA tampa, Florida

21, Report #1195396

Dec 14 2014
Norris Expos LLC Derrick Norris, Boston Norris, PlacestobeAtlanta, PlacestobeBoston, Soko Limos, Soko Marketing, Multi-Biz Owner Targets Ambitious Women Business Owners To Scam You Scammed The Right One NOW Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Festivals & Event Services: Norris Expos LLC Nationwide

22, Report #1195235

Dec 13 2014
Michael Jacobs Florida Corporate Filing Services Deceptive Marketing Practices Tallahassee Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Michael Jacobs Tallahassee, Florida

23, Report #1195226

Dec 13 2014
hughsnet.com ordered for online gaming. charged $106 plus $90 router won't work now being to for $129. it will work na Internet Author: Madison, Indiana Internet Fraud: hughsnet.com Internet

24, Report #1195200

Dec 13 2014
Mobile Social Media Blueprint Jordon Schultz Jordon Schultz uses webinars to pitch his social media Blueprint. He charges $1497 plus $497 per month for a totally bogus work at home business opportunity. He promises thousands per day and live, personal support He has no written contracts or even a written description of what you are buying and when you try to contact him, he is nowhere to be found. I attempted to contact him the day after I ordered what I thought was a trial to ask him about several things that I had determined were untrue about his statements. When I was unable to I contacted my VISA bank to tell them to stop the charge. They told me that Schultz didn't make the charge but that another company, Rockstarpowersuite.com had. I tried to contact them but they too never replied to my messages. I have sent Schultz at least six emails and three cancel and refund requests/demands, all without an answer. In fact I have never one time received a message from Schultz who simply ignores all attempts to communicate. Its now in the hands of the CA Atty Gen, BBB, ICCC and the public needs to be warned. San Diego Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Work at Home Business: Mobile Social Media Blueprint Internet

25, Report #1195184

Dec 13 2014
Magic Jack Magic Jack Plus The company told me my 5 years renewal was on the old device. The rep unable to show me the actual serial number of registered contract Internet. Author: Irvine, California Internet Service Providers: Magic Jack Internet