ADISON HIGH SCHOOL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: adison high school
There may be more specific results for "adison high school"
For more specific results for "adison high school"
Showing 26-50 of 10,126 Found Reports For more specific results for "adison high school"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 12 2017
Heavy Construction Academy REVIEW: Heavy Construction Academy dedicated to customer satisfaction. Heavy Construction Academy helping a wide range of individuals gain stable, well-paying employment in high demand occupations. *UPDATE: Heavy Construction Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Heavy Construction Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Those that can,do.Those that can't,teach. Author: Beverly, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heavy Construction Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verifie ™ …businesses you can trust. Heavy Construction Academy the nation’s leading institution training & certification of Heavy Equipment Operators. Heavy Construction Academy has modern equipment, state-of-the-art facilities, and an ideal training field. HCA has become one of the most effective, efficient training sites in the world. Brentwood, New Hampshire

Jun 12 2017
Curve Hill Pomskies Mary Fraley When you pay for a high end Pomsky and you get a Huskimo! #SCAM Nicholasville Kentucky
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Dog Breeders: Curve Hill Pomskies Nicholasville , Kentucky

Jun 11 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine St. Kitts Caribbean Medical education scam, money laundry, scam and corruption at Windsor Monee Illinois Author: Maine Health Care Education: Windsor University School of Medicine St. Kitts Caribbean Monee, Illinois

Jun 10 2017
Kilpatrick Insurance Company Shreveport. La Manager Hazel Kennedy I worked​ for commissions only, had a debit that the company choose for me. Wherever a policy would lapse that I did not write, It was a charge back to me and deducted the previous agent commissions from my paychecks. Cost me thousands of dollars. Some weeks my paycheck was $0. This has happened to many many Kilpatrick agents. Very high turnover. You are not told at the interview or training that they will charge you terminated agents commissions. I was treated very badly in front of other agents during our morning meeting. I was terminated because after 14 month i deserved a vacation. I planned a week long vacation with my cancer physicians and needed my second colonoscopy. My vacation was denied, i was terminated and Kilpatrick cancelled my health insurance so I could not attend my doctor appointments. I would like to file a civil lawsuit but I'm sick and do not have the funds because Kilpatrick Insurance terminated me. Longview Texas Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Kilpatrick Insurance Company Shreveport. La Manager Hazel Kennedy Longview, Texas

Jun 10 2017
A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, California Failure to provide adequate backing and road experience chances at a Truck Driver School Fresno California Author: Dayton, Ohio Trade Schools: A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, California Fresno , California

Jun 10 2017
Tournament are Us North Texas USSSA Texas state championship Arlington is a joke. Put 12u bracket play on a high school field. Tournament Director is horrendous and doesn't care about following their published rules. Books horrendous fields and plays 12-year old teams on high school fields. Ignores their publish rules and field dimensions Arlington Texas Author: Allen, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Tournament are Us North Texas USSSA Texas

Jun 10 2017
Ecole Jean Jacques Rousseau French School in Austin. Owners are Hind, Sonia and Mohammad Louali Child abuse toward my daughter both physical and emotional, theft, deceptive trade practice, emotional abuse, exploitation, slander Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Private Schools: Ecole Jean Jacques Rousseau Austin, Texas

Jun 09 2017
HIGH PRIESTESS KATHIE HIGH PRIESTESS KATHIE, CEESAY KATHIE, Secrets of Conjure Coven SCAM CON ARTIST, FRAUD, FRAUD Chicago Illinois
Author: miami, Florida Psychic: HIGH PRIESTESS KATHIE Chicago, Illinois

Jun 08 2017
total skin cream Anne Davis & co. LLC Alucia, inherent beauty, ys cream, This co. Is a total rip off. I've been scammed out of hundreds of dollars. It is false advertising high pressure and dishonest. They won't even let you return the product. Ca
Author: Auburn, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: total skin cream Anne Davis & co. LLC Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Imperium Garcinia Cambogia & Imperium Colon Cleanse Beware !!!! High charges of $80.00 and $70.00 charged after two week trial period - My ad said free month Internet Author: Internet Weightloss Programs: Imperium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 06 2017
Payless Furniture & Mattress - Rent to Own Payless Furniture / Payless Furniture & Mattress / Payless Home Decor.,http://mypaylessfurnitureohio.com (site always unavailable),@ohiosfavoritechoice,http://paylessfurnitureoh.com (Miamisburg, OH-the only site that does work), Facebook-https://www.f Paid & Ordered Furniture & Still Have not Received since 4-19-17, Lied Too Several Times- No Account Showing either w/Payless or the Creditor Even Though I Signed Contracts & Paid Creating the Accounts/ High Probable FRAUD! Columbus Ohio Author: Grove City, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Payless Furniture & Mattress - Rent to Own Columbus, Ohio

Jun 04 2017
Travis Cavapoo Puppies Travis Walker, Tasong Rollins, OCEAN ANIMALS TRAVEL SERVICES Stole $1000 from my using MoneyGram services to pay for a puppy that did not exist. He tried to up the price to an additional shipping cost of $3000 by choosing a high pressure crate that was not high pressure as well as adding vaccine fees. He said it was refundable and needed the $3000 to ship the puppy safe. I declined and asked for my money back. He said he would send it back using the same MoneyGram service but never did. El Paso Texas Author: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Pet Shops & Supplies: Travis Cavapoo Puppies El Paso, Texas

Jun 04 2017
Denver Business College 1988 There so called, Security and Private Investagations, course was fraud. From start to finish it was phony, soon after the school closed! I graduated, never recieved my diploma like they promised! Billings Montana Author: Newell, South Dakota Security Services: Denver Business College Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
Kelso & Philps Commercial Plumbing High Idiots Long Beach California Author: LA, California Employees: Kelso & Philps Commercial Plumbing Long Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Two Of Us Dating Service High Pressure Sales... Demanding Phone calls... Ripp Off - Two Of Us Dating service Houston Texas  Word of advice Author: Spring, Texas Sales People: Two Of Us Dating Service Houston, Texas

Jun 02 2017
Mile High Mortgage/Mario Garcia Took thousands from a single mother towards the purchase of my home Nationwide
Trying to work things out Author: Gilbert, Arizona Realtors: Mile High Mortgage/Mario Garcia Nationwide

Jun 01 2017
Simple RTO LLC High way robbery Midvale Utah Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Accounting: Simple RTO LLC Midvale, Utah

Jun 01 2017
TripMate (World Nomads Travel Insurance with TripMate Admin and Nationwide underwriter) Tripmate has left me high and dry when I needed them the most Kansas City Missouri Author: el paso, Texas Travel Services: TripMate Kansas City, Missouri

May 30 2017
Auto Nation SLAMMED INTO GAP INSURANCE West Palm Beach Beat up in high school Author: , Florida Auto Dealers: Auto Nation West Palm Beach,

May 30 2017
VLAMOURUS AQUAVO- BEAUTY VITA Offered trial size product at very high cost. india Internet Author: Internet Skin Care: VLAMOURUS Internet

May 30 2017
Chubb Institue Could not finish school because teacher quit. Now in finical depth. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Liars: Chubb Institue Jersey City, New Jersey

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Yes, you were scammed Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 25 2017
boost case Elena Pe Ignores voicemails and emails and leaves me high and dry with defective iphone case Los Angeles California Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Miscellaneous Electronics: boost case Internet

May 25 2017
The Secret Society Back. in May,15.2010 Mrs.Susan Rhodium contected me welcome me into the Secret Society that I will be very rich and meet high class friends this is 2017 I never meet anyone yet so I need my money back$500 and $40,000. They got me out of a lot of my money Brunswick Ohio Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cash Services: The Secret Society Laurinburg, North Carolina

May 24 2017
Middlegate Funding Ashley Joffrey Rip off, high rates, don't borrow money, harrass you New York New York Middlegate Funding rebuttal Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Middlegate Funding New York, New York