Your Search | adison high school

Nov 07 2016
beyond.com Beware - High pressure no let-up, multiple calls and the worst customer service. they say SanDiego Nationwide Author: Centreville, Maryland Consumer Services: beyond.com Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
Sterling Management Sterling Management Systems, Sterling, Emery Wilson Corporation Bait and switch system and high-pressure sales tactics to force Scientology religious agenda upon us Glendale California
Author: Nampa, Idaho Seminars: Sterling Management Glendale, California

Nov 05 2016
HighTrafficAcademy.com High Traffic Academy, HTA Ripped off: High Traffic Academy HTA, Vic Strizheus, and Jason McClain RipOff Rancho Santa Margarita California
Author: inwood, West Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: HighTrafficAcademy.com Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Nov 05 2016
Public Storage 2555 E Kemper Rd Cincinnati OH Elder abuse, egregiously high charges that increased often, refusal to allow next of kin to inventory contents Cincinnati Ohio Nope, not a rip-off Author: ..., Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage2555 E Kemper Rd Cincinnati OH Cincinnati, Ohio

Nov 04 2016
Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs JoshJoshua Z This is a bad cat breeder does not care takes my money and never heard from him again Pell City Alabama
Update - Even after a full refund and reimbursement, author has failed to provide proof. Claim declared false. Author: Alabama Animal Abuse: Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs Alabama

Nov 04 2016
Sycamore Creek Kennels Brian Lima breading dogs with hip dysplasia must be illegal High Point North Carolina Author: Cleveland , Ohio Animal Abuse: Sycamore Creek Kennels High Point, North Carolina

Nov 03 2016
Pinnacle Financial Group INC. High interest never honored SCRA and do not refinance rockville Maryland
Author: alexandria , Virginia Car Financing: Pinnacle Financial Group INC. rockville, Maryland

Nov 03 2016
MICDS Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country Day School Corrupt Institution that discriminates Against Minorities and the Poor Saint Louis Missouri Author: somewhere, Other Private Schools: MICDS Saint Louis, Missouri

Nov 01 2016
Loanmax in Victoria texas They have harasssed me at work and thier own private sell phone plus they have a high interest of 336.00 which that would be my payment please stop these harassing phone calls and texts and the high interest Victoria  - Texas Sorry Author: Victoria, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Loanmax in Victoria tx Victoria,

Nov 01 2016
ATT I have been an ATT customer for many years. I have a mobile plan and 2 years ago increased it to the family plan. I have my smart phone and one for my daughter for school. We originally had a 3gb plan. This was fine but then we started receiving $15/gb over usage. Usually $30-45. Att would say its due to a new phone. They would credit us, then eventually again more over usage. Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
Dietnutritiontodayoffer.com Pure Garcinia Cambogia The company offered free samples & I agreed to pay shipping. About two weeks later, I get charged $89.95. Internet Author: HIGH POINT, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Dietnutritiontodayoffer.com Internet

Oct 30 2016
Luxflex International Lux International Sales ApS Only looking at website. You need to register to see the products and the prices. I decided their prices were too high and edited out of the site's today I receive an email thanking me for the order. The price includes $10 postage Internet Author: Kambah, Customer Leads: Luxflex International Internet

Oct 29 2016
Columbus Singles Great Expectations High Pressure Sales Tactics Massive Membership Fees Long Term Unbreakable Contracts Columbus Ohio Author: Reno, Nevada tempdir: Columbus Singles Columbus, Ohio

Oct 28 2016
Warranty Distribution Center MEPCO Service warranty for car was no good. Could not use it. HIGH RIDGE Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri tempdir: Warranty Distribution Center Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
TideWater Tech/ Centura College I thought they were accredited school. They charge me for my last three credits when I did not attend. I tried to go to another online school and they said those credits were no good that was the words from University of Phoenix. University of Phoenix said that Centura college was a uncredited school Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Marmaduke, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: TideWater Tech/ Centura College Virginia Beach, Virginia

Oct 25 2016
Barclay Career School School just disappeared leaving me the graduate with no forwarding information Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Columbia, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia

Oct 25 2016
Walton High School, Marietta, Georgia, Waste of tax payer money! Marietta Georgia Author: smyrna, Georgia Public Schools: Walton High School, Marietta, GA Marietta, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
Ron Golphenee Carol Golphenee Janitorial service that stole products from high end offices and did not pay employees or taxes. tualatin Oregon Author: lake oswego, Oregon Cleaning Services: Ron Golphenee tualatin, Oregon

Oct 23 2016
Peter Cameron Halliday Universal Trustees TrustWhen my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:-USA  +1 (818) 570 5520   UK  +44 (020) 3286 8754Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456Texts to +61 415297210 work in most r High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) : This company promise you that you can make very high return on investment up to 10 000 %. Once you invest your fund this fraudster called Peter C Halliday will send you a receipt to make you feel he is avting like a Trustee . He always tells you that he works under Trust Law for the benefits of all Depositors .After a few weeks he will confirm that the Investment Program failed and that he can not give further informations or details. He will confirm that he can not refund your money as he invested it in a Trade Platform and that he is victim as well. Many people lost their money and when you ask for evidence to where the money has been transfered he refuses to disclose any bank report or contracts that he signed . Stay far far away from this fraudster!!! Melbourne - Victoria Internet Author: GENEVA, Other Financial Services: Peter Cameron Halliday Internet

Oct 21 2016
I'm glad the hawthorne and their cronie friends hate me because nobody is going to charge like their going to attack me when I haven't done anything to them then lie to their family members about me Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton ShoppingCardStore.com Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from shoppingcardstore.com for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Tennessee Prep Academy Tennessee Preparatory Academy TPA Harold Rayford Jr. This is a basketball academy scam, don't send your child to this fake school. Memphis Tennessee
Author: ROSWELL, Georgia Private Schools: Tennessee Prep Academy Memphis, Tennessee

50, Report #420321

Oct 18 2016
Lear Capital REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Lear Capital is committed to customer satisfaction and constantly seeks ways to further improve its high-quality customer service. We are committed to helping our clients successfully diversify their portfolios, protect their savings and retirement income, and guard against risk through timely investments in gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals. Coast to coast. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lear Capital pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Lear Capital. Verified Safe Business.
Better Business Bureau gives Lear High Rating Author: Richardson, Texas Investment Brokers: Lear Capital - Sterling Trust | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Los Angeles, California