ADJUSTABLE BED.TV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: adjustable bed.tv
There may be more specific results for "adjustable bed.tv"
For more specific results for "adjustable bed.tv"
Showing 1-25 of 453 Found Reports For more specific results for "adjustable bed.tv"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Jody's Secret On 06/20/17, I placed an order for two adjustable sport bras. Money came out of my bank account and I have yet to received my merchandize. Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Oct 05 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered 2 adjustable sports bras back on June 15, 2017 and have not received anything. They said 4-6 weeks but have not returned my emails and now the store is closed online. Internet Author: Powhatan, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Sep 30 2017
Tempur-Pedic Adjustable Sleep System Leggett-Platt (supposed to contact about the base) filled out many forms for Tempurpedic, took long time, sent me Leggett Platt, not answer phone. Have to call Sam Levitz Not sure, Louisville, Kentucky
Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Tempur-Pedic Adjustable Sleep System Internet

Sep 20 2017
Select Portfolio Servicing Inc Stuck in a 8.99% interest rate Salt lake city Utah Wrong Author: East Orange, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Select Portfolio Servicing Inc , Utah

Sep 08 2017
Jody's Adjustable Bra Ordered a bra in June, recieved a confirmation email they had charged my credit card, never received the bra. Author: ALAMOGORDO, New Mexico Sporting-good Manufactures: Jody's Adjustable Bra Internet

Sep 07 2017
Jody's Secret/ Pete Yarmchuk Purchase adjustable bra June 16, 2017. For $24.97 Got an email saying thank you for you purchase please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Product never came nor did I get a refund! Mesa and San Francisco Nationwide Author: Crooks, South Dakota Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret/ Pete Yarmchuk Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
adjustable beds direct my bed is not working for about 31/2 weeks im still waiting for a call back and repairman Author: wilmington, Delaware Warranty Companies: adjustable beds direct Nationwide

Sep 05 2017
Jodys Adjustable sports bra I ordered a sports bra on 06/11/2017. Said that I would receive my product within 4-6 weeks but still haven't received my product.  Internet  Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Jodys Adjustable sports bra Internet

Sep 05 2017
Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra No Product received Internet  Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra Internet

Aug 31 2017
Jodys Secret Jody's Secret adjustable sports bra Video ad on facebook adjustable sports bra paid confirmation ripoff no response Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Paducah, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 30 2017
Jodys Secret I ordered 2 adjustable sports bras back on June 1, 2017 and have not recieved anything. Thry said 4-6 weeks and have not returned my emails, and now the store is closed online. Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois On-Line Stores: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 29 2017
JODYS ADJUSTABLE SPORT BRA Order a bra on 7/3/17 , they said 4 weeks shipping, still haven't received product. Went to track package and it says it's closed. Internet Author: Winter haven, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: JODYS ADJUSTABLE SPORT BRA Internet

Aug 28 2017
Jody's Secret Jody's Secret Adjustable Bra's Ordered two bra's on 6-17-17 rec'd a e-mail that order was processed and would soon ship order#16738 and they deducted 49.94 on 6-19-17 from my checking account. But I have sent numerous emails with no response. Now when I click on view order it comes up showing this shop is currently unavailable. Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 28 2017
Jody's Secret This is the only name I know of. I ordered an adjustable sport bra for $24.97 my order number is 13742. I received Email stating I would receive my bra within 4 - 6 weeks.I submitted my order on 061617. Great I don't even have a city Internet Author: inkster, Michigan Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 23 2017
WOWW Fashion Jody's Secret On June 28, 2017 I ordered 2 adjustable sports bras from Jody's Secret. They said in receipt to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. After 6 weeks I started emailing them at ,support@ jodyssecret.com. I have sent them 3 emails and have had no response . I have not found any other way to contact them and have never received my product. My credit card was charged $ 49.94 by WOWW Fashion Internet Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Infomercial Rip-offs: WOWW Fashion Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret (adjustable bra) Placed order Internet Author: Hope, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret (adjustable bra) Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret Adjustable Sports Bra Internet Author: Minnesota Specialty Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 21 2017
Jody's Secret Bought an adjustable Sports bra June 17, email comformation said 4 to six week..... Company no longer active. account charged. Boy did he make a lot of money off us suckers Mesa Ariona Author: hatboro, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jody's adjustable sportsbra I ordered a bra and paid and never got any other updaytes on delivery amd can't get in contact with company Not available Internet Author: Garnerville, New York Weightloss Programs: Jody's adjustable sportsbra Internet

Aug 15 2017
Jody's Secret WOW Fashions Ordered an adjustable sports bra onilne. I never received the order. It has been two months. Never received a confirmation email. Never replied to numerous emails to customer support Internet Author: Juliaetta, Idaho Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 15 2017
Jodys Secret /Jodys adjustable bra Never shipped bra I purchased Internet
Author: New York Weightloss Programs: Jodys Secret /Jodys adjustable bra Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Jody's Secret Adjustable Sports Bra Rip Off - Never Received Product but was charged! Internet
Author: Savannah, Georgia On-Line Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Adjustable Sports Bra woww fasion woww Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Jody's Adjustable Sports Bra Internet

Aug 13 2017
Jodys secret Pay over $40.00 for an adjustable sports bra. Have not received the bra or a refund Internet
I too have not received my bra!!! Author: St Catharines, Oregon Sporting Goods: Jodys secret Internet