Your Search | administration for children's services

May 02 2016
Autoplex 2000 Sold me a wrecked car that wasn't worth even half of what it was financed for lake Charles Louisiana
Author: Houston , Texas Auto Dealers: Autoplex 2000 lake Charles , Louisiana

May 02 2016
JUST BRAKES OVERCHARGED FOR LABOR AND PARTS THAN INITIAL QUOTE. BEDFORD Texas Author: Texas Auto Repair Service: JUST BRAKES BEDFORD, Texas

May 02 2016
TransMerit Merchant Services Keith OlmoGeorge Csahiouni BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY'RE FRAUDS!! Los Angeles Nationwide Author: California Credit Card Processing Companies: TransMerit Merchant Services Nationwide

May 02 2016
Chromolume, Inc James Esposito This company has an outstanding balance to me of $2,281 for transcription services and will not communicate with me. Santa Monica Internet, California Author: Portland, Oregon Secretarial Services: Chromolume, Inc Internet

May 02 2016
Cesar's Home Improvements Cesar Arambula Took a deposit for home repair but never showed up to do the work Detroit Michigan Author: oak park, Michigan Home Improvements: Cesar's Home Improvements Detroit, Michigan

May 02 2016
ProtectMyCar They produced a different reason for not honoring through warranty I had purchased. Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: ProtectMyCar Nationwide

May 02 2016
Fillmore and Associates David Vera Fake Debt Collectors Phone Scam unknown Internet Author: Malvern, Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: Fillmore and Associates Internet

May 02 2016
Fanelli Window Pros Fanelli Home Improvements What good is a lifetime warranty on siding, if you can't find the company? 20,000 spent for no service? Pottsville/Mt. Carmel PA Author: North Central, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Fanelli Window Pros Internet

May 02 2016
Dr. Valdamar Cevallos Seguin Texas Dentist Dr. Valdamar Cevallos Seguin Texas Dentist Ruind My Mouth - Caused unfixable harm Seguin Texas
Author: Seguin, Texas Dental Services: Dr. Valdamar Cevallos Seguin Texas Dentist Seguin, Texas

May 02 2016
Linerworld.com Diggers pool services Liner did not last a year!!! Chicago Illinois
Author: Griffin, Georgia Sporting Goods: Linerworld.com Chicago, Illinois

Sweet Home Bangals BENGAL SCAM!! Springfield Massachusetts
Author: Midwest City , Oklahoma Animal Services: Sweet Home Bangals Springfield , Massachusetts

May 02 2016
Wholesale America American Sales Group LLC I wired money for merchandise that I purchased and I never received my merchandise or refund back. Emails and all communication stopped from company once I sent them my money. Riverview Florida Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Wholesale America Riverview , Florida

May 02 2016
1800 loanmart Loanmart Sold my car while I was in maternity leave aND had no income to pay- month later I found out my car was sold. Nationwide
Author: Escondido, California Credit & Debt Services: 1800 loanmart Nationwide

May 02 2016
Safe Home Security promised a set rate for life and then they auto-renewed when I told them not to at higher rate and will not let me cancel with paying hundreds of dollars Cromwell Connecticut Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Security Services: Safe Home Security Cromwell, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Insideup Inc Grant Bentley, Asad Haroon No payments made for 4 months, September, October, November and December 2015 San diego California Author: PUne , Idaho Customer Leads: Insideup Inc San diego , California

May 02 2016
Family Motors V Deceptive and Misleading practices Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Family Motors V Va Beach,

May 02 2016
Tee Cub I ordered a tshirt on. They said it is out for delivery thru usps, sent me a tracking number and there is nothing to be tracked said it is sent out april 27th, 2016 but now it is May 2. Usps said teecub sent a messaage saying it will be sent to hem. cant reply, 2016. I believe they are Nigerian con artists. utah Utah Author: Inglewood, California Mail Order Services: Tee Cub Utah

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Synthe-FX SyntheFX Synthe FX Synth FX SynthFX Luminair Luminair 2 Luminair 3 Luminair L2 Luminair L3 Charged $90 for iPad app and after only months create new version with $90 price tag. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Software: Synthe-FX Internet

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama

May 02 2016
Zorba productions The Taylor Paige Foundation has not paid for a build of their Website. Internet Author: Melboune, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Zorba productions Internet

May 02 2016
John Boone Huston Home for rent in Downey, ca Warsaw Ohio Author: los angeles, California Landlords: John Boone Huston Warsaw, Ohio

May 02 2016
entitlement distribution cinter financial services data divison office of prize director they told me that I was a winner of $1,823,976.00 and they wanted me to send a $20.00 check hewlett ny ny Author: CLOVERPORT, Kentucky Cash Services: entitlement distribution cinter hewlett ny , NY

May 01 2016
Ali Zoghi | Sydney Acoustic Duo | SydneyAcousticDuo.com.au | Ali 'Hefner' Zoghi Money Wasted | Bar Mitzvah Ruined | Nephew in Tears Sydney Internet Author: Manhattan, New York DJ Services: Ali Zoghi | Sydney Acoustic Duo | SydneyAcousticDuo.com.au Internet