Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

adopt a resue pet at petsmart at 2140 n. rainbow lv,nv 89108

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Timessquareonlinestore.com Athletic Propulsion Labs I bought a pair of Oakley sunglasses from this companies website. They never sent me the sunglasses and took the money out of my account. The phone numbers, and email on the website is fake and I never got any response from them. They're a fraud. Don't buy from this site! Internet Author: Sanford, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Timessquareonlinestore.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Maria Pennefather Maria Delaney Practiced Therapy Without a License Cullman Alabama Author: Cullman, Alabama Mental Health: Maria Pennefather Cullman, Alabama

Feb 27 2017
Atomic pawn Sold me a nail gun that won't work Knoxville Tennessee Author: Kingston , Tennessee Attorney Generals: Atomic pawn Knoxville , Tennessee

Feb 27 2017
Local Choice Lifestyle,  Local Choice Inc,  Joseph Clarke,  Sabrina Hale Capital LS, Chartrael Hall, Juan Ditto, Cynamin Jones, Reveal Agency Sabrina Hale and Joseph Clarke of Local Choice Lifestyle out of Louisville, Kentucky ripped me off!!!! Louisville, Kentucky Nationwide
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Work at Home: Local Choice Lifestyle | Local Choice Inc | Joseph Clarke | Sabrina Hale Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
CareerPro Jody N Gothard Resume Scam in Dunwoody/Sandy Springs! Job Seekers Beware!!! Dunwoody Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Employment Services: CareerPro Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 27 2017
Maurice Applewhite Maurice Applewhite is a scammer crook and can't be trusted Reno Nevada
Author: Dublin, California Liars: Maurice Applewhite Reno, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Junig Be warned! His suboxone forum is more like an advertisment to.support his suboxone clinic. Its all about money. Not you. He will not have a bad word said about this drug and there are many known risks. The forum flowers it up as a miracle. it has a well k Unprofessional and biased USA Internet Author: EDENBRIDGE, Kentucky Internet: Dr. Jeffrey Junig Internet

Feb 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Claiming to extend my warranty on my 2003 vehicle...I smell a scam Plano Texas Author: Gurnee, Illinois Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Versacheck Versa Check Presto VersaCheck is a scam DO NOT USE! Internet Author: Alabama Software: Versacheck Internet

Feb 27 2017
Martalina Pumariega Oropesa This people are a total fraud I just ordered a free trial sample and paid for shipping they charged my account $89.63 not once but twice. When I places in aorder it did not said anything about cancelling withing 14 days and now they directed me to a diffe Charged my account without disclosing it on my original order Fountain Valley California Author: Miami, Florida Eye Care: Martalina Pumariega Oropesa Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
Your Wish Store Never received the product or a refund, very difficult to contact on-line, cannot find physical location Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Gift Shops: Your Wish Store Internet

Feb 27 2017
Revived Youth ageless eye serum and renewal cream advertised a 30 day free trial for the revived youth renewal cream and eye serum. the only charge was to be shipping Henderson Nevada
Author: SAINT MARYS, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Revived Youth Henderson, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
Hobbies Discount Product for Less HOBBIES DISCOUNT Since 2002 FALSE AD FOR NIGHT VISION BINOCULARS AND NIGHT VISION MONOCULAR. FACE BOOK - THEY GIVE ONLY A WEB SITE TO RESPOND Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 27 2017
SKIN FRESH MD The advertisement used Costo - $50.00 gift. All you had to pay was $4.95 shipping - no attachment, no obligation. 2 weeks later there was a charge on my c Internet Author: pembroke pines, Florida Skin Care: SKIN FRESH MD Internet

Feb 27 2017
Famous Pawn Shop Sold a large welder that turned out to be stolen , will not refund money. Martinsburg West Virginia Author: Hagarstown , Maryland Pawn Broker: Famous Pawn Shop Martinsburg , West Virginia

Feb 27 2017
EZ.PAWN 7620 Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO They lost a family heirloom ring that I had temporarily pawned for money to attend the funeral of a relative. Not only did they lose the ring, so far they have not returned my payments that I faithfully made on the ring for 10 months, nor given me the estimated value cost of ring back. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Pawn Brokers: EZ.PAWN Lakewood , Colorado

Feb 27 2017
TRYEYEVITALIZER Phone 888-510-3067 (NV) Skinintensify. Phone 888-510-6137 (SD)VITAMINCSKIN phone 888-754-5184 (CA)SKINOPULENT No Phone Trial free...pay S/H...used debit this company or companies Fountain city, CA California Author: Waterloo, Indiana Skin Care: TRYEYEVITALIZER Phone 888-510-3067 (NV) Fountain city, California

Feb 27 2017
Karats Jewelers -- Akshay Andy Anand owner/salesman Karats Jewelers sold me a designer ring, gave me a knockoff. Liar, fraud, con artist. Overland Park Kansas Update Author: Kansas City, Kansas Jewelry Stores: Karats Jewelers, Akshay Andy Anand owner/salesman Overland Park, Kansas

Feb 27 2017
BULQ BULQ is a rip-off and scam Author: Cape Coral, Florida Bait-and-Switch: BULQ

Feb 27 2017
Mega Million I won 2,500,000 dollars I needed to buy a 400 dollar money order to give to them. miami Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mega Million miami, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Sts construction and site manager nicco and CEO Luwaun hollis Theft of service of grant money for us veterans job not complete said spent 12,000 on a 14,000 dollar grant scam how Long view tx Texas Author: Lonview, Texas Nonprofit Organizations: Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Solid Commerce Death of a business due to Solid Commerce DATABASE Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas On-Line Stores: Solid Commerce Internet

Feb 27 2017
Sprint Sprint PCS, Sprint wireless, sprint corporation Unauthorized charges, deceptive sales tactics, outrageous undisclosed fees, and complete lack of accountability. Sprint ripped me off, a long time customer. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas