ADOPT A RESUE PET AT PETSMART AT 2140 N. RAINBOW LV,NV 89108 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: adopt a resue pet at petsmart at 2140 n. rainbow lv,nv 89108
There may be more specific results for "adopt a resue pet at petsmart at 2140 n. rainbow lv,nv 89108"
For more specific results for "adopt a resue pet at petsmart at 2140 n. rainbow lv,nv 89108"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Source One 360 Source One 360 will not pay for IT services provided at Outback Steakhouse! Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Jul 25 2017
allan marketing group They sell you deal for 3nights for $299 and give you 180 days to book it but when you ready, dates are not available and they keep move you other dates, just to call you in a day or two to tell you it is not available. etc, i have been doing this with them for 3 weeks and i am so fed up. Author: Laurel, Maryland Resorts: allan marketing group Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
LashSerum https://lashrejuv.com/offer/rejuv4/ horrible company. I got an allergic reaction and threw it away - called to return it and they will only return it if you PAY 29.95. I already spent $50 on a doctor visit and $20 on eye drops!! I threw it away because I was afraid my kids would get a hold of it. Eagle Idaho Author: Long Beach, New York Internet Fraud: LashSerum Eagle, Idaho

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
Mechanic at JD Byrider, General manager, and corporate Refuse to fix the car Mishawaka Indiana Author: Niles, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Mechanic Mishawaka, Indiana

Jul 25 2017
DREAMYAURA JULLEN Purchase a Free trial offer pay only $4.95 shipping and a month later got charged $89.75 for the product and they dont want to reverse charges, because that is the cost of the tiny, useless product ? UTAH Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: DREAMYAURA Internet

Jul 25 2017
Advanced Implant anad Cosmetic Dental Ben Mokhtar DDS I was liked to that the procedure was affordable. The affordable procedure was $10,000.00 for one implant. Dr. Mokhtar is a ripoff and an amateurish butcher. Jamaica New York Author: Jamaica Estates, New York Bait-and-Switch: Advanced Implant anad Cosmetic Dental Jamaica , New York

Jul 25 2017
NKC Transportation Brett Marshall The owner is vulgar, a liar, a cheat, and a thief. Kansas City Missouri Author: Batesville, Arkansas Trucking Companies: NKC Transportation Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates i ordered 2 samples of products,the total was $10.00 &it was paid at the time the order was placed!! Sherman Oaks California Author: nephi, Utah Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon Never fulfilled order of a small freezer Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 25 2017
CELLUAR SALES This company is a scam as a Verizon company Buford Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: CELLUAR SALES Buford, Georgia

Jul 25 2017
A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Gary Stautzenberger Crook and a Liar Caldwell Texas Author: Paige, Texas Auto Repair Service: A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Caldwell, Texas

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Hair To Beauty Stay Away from this place! Horrible business! A Ripoff! Niles Illinois Author: Alabama Customer: Hair To Beauty Internet

Jul 25 2017
Nuluxe I ordered a trial for $ 4.99 price of shipping, and next thing I know my card was charged $89.99 they will not refund. Costa Mesa California Author: Haddock, Georgia Skin Care: Nuluxe Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Laid back loot I purchased a pair of sneakers and a coffee mug for $24.99 on May 26th 2017 and it was supposedly sent out on June 6th. It is now July 26th 2017 and I still have not received my items. It was supposed to take only 10 days to deliver. Is this company a scam?? Toronto Author: Del Rio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Laid back loot Toronto,

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon Yonsalon took my money. 50$ to be exact. I bought a Motorola 5G plus and it's been a week past the products delivery date. I emailed the company twice and never got a response. I want the product, or police will be involved. Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 25 2017
david block Zero integrity lies and a victim attitude hamburg New York Author: orchard park , New York Family Services: david block hamburg , New York

Jul 25 2017
INSURANCETPA.COM This company has been charging out of our bank accou nt $10.50 a month for the past 6 months when we contacted the bank and cancel that credit card we notice that they did a withdrwa fron savings for 2 times the amount we want our money back they are stealing our money and are not authorized last withdraw 07/21/2017 Lubbock texas Internet Author: El paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INSURANCETPA.COM Internet

Jul 25 2017
Etia Claim to have a job work site that you receive money for sign friends amd family up for links and you get money for everyone and then when you click on it to redeem your earnings to send you to different thing that you have to downloand and you never get your money a big scam Internet Author: Danville, Virginia Accounting: Etia Internet

Jul 25 2017
Landmark Health Light Square SoHydrolux offered a trial for $4.99 with no subscription. 2 weeks later received 2 charges for 89.95 & 99.95 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Skin Care: Landmark Health Internet

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
Boss Cars USA Sold me a vehicle told me certified mileage was 34,000 miles, i took the car to Ford dealership to find it had 177,000 miles, and now the vehicle is not safe for the road or operable found out there are 21 safety codes and a missing part in the engine. Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: Boss Cars USA Tonawanda , New York

Jul 25 2017
Bella Essence Eye Cream or Nuvajen/Core Face/Eye Creams false advertise product as free sample just pay shipping which you do but then they out of nowhere report to collection agency for a past due bill of $99.01! Never received anything but sample! Info commercial no contact information Internet Author: CEDAR PARK, Texas Skin Care: Bella Essence Eye Cream Internet