Your Search | adopt a resue pet at petsmart at 2140 n. rainbow lv,nv 89108

1, Report #1196650

Dec 19 2014
light in the box N/A Ordered a gift and never recieved it!! now I cant even get in contact with them..live chat says no one is thier to help and dumb questins!!Also, thier is no darn number!!! Diantong Shidai Guangchang, Building #2 Suite D Nationwide Author: Castroville , California Toy Stores: light in the box Nationwide

2, Report #1196592

Dec 19 2014
replicell / chauncey sayre PET VET, REPLICEL , PRIMEGEN, frank van vranken, NORTH CAL WOOD PRODUCTS Biotech scam looking for suckers!!! Irvine California
Author: Irvine, California Questionable Activities: replicell / chauncey sayre Irvine, California

3, Report #1196572

Dec 19 2014
Nymeyer's of Tanglewood Horrible service and company! Stole $2,000 from customer Des Moines Iowa Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Nymeyer's of Tanglewood Nationwide

4, Report #1196543

Dec 19 2014
dte home appliance protection I filed for them to come out n fix my dryer refrigerator n hot water tank They came to my home for a total of 2 minutes left then called and said my stuff is not fixable so I had to file a green back claim for them to send me a check now there telling me they are not helping me when I pay 60.00 $ a month for the green backs Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: dte home appliance protection Nationwide

5, Report #1196408

Dec 18 2014
treasure hut left with pickup load n flatbed n did not pay me a dime. needed money to help g/d get a car hers blewup he knew it .filed a police report n he told them it was he said she said m got away with 3k in furniture full patio including new bbq, dressers, new patio set etc. he said i can't fit anything else on n police did nothing to help don't go there. police told me he said i donated it to charity beware! fallon Nevada Author: fallon, Nevada Liars: treasure hut fallon, Nevada

6, Report #1196097

Dec 17 2014
bruce's pet care Bruce Zell told me to take my dog to be euthanized Lighthouse Point Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Animal Services: bruce's pet care Lighthouse Point, Florida

7, Report #1196029

Dec 17 2014
global pet delivery Jenny Peters, Richard Peters, Monica Cynthia  I refused so as of right now I have not heard from her or global and still do not have the monkey. Laurel Maryland Author: Point Marion, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: global pet delivery Internet

8, Report #1195532

Dec 15 2014
PMB400 Capital Management Group Scamming Human Beings and It's not right N. Babylon New York Author: Oxford, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: PMB400 N. Babylon, New York

9, Report #1195425

Dec 15 2014
McDonald's watched unsatisfied customers cold,returned fries get dumped back N with good fries by employee!! tracy California Author: Tracy, California Franchises: McDonald's tracy, California

10, Report #1195411

Dec 14 2014
SCAM AUDIT ScamAudit.com scams people and companies out of money daily...Warning Do Not Trust this Company Internet Author: N. Hollywood, California Bait-and-Switch: SCAM AUDIT Internet

11, Report #1195363

Dec 14 2014
American Addiction Centers The Desert Hope Desert Hope. Beware!! All Out Deception Wrapped In An Enticing Setting And Elaborate Accommodations. Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV Author: gilbert, az 85295, Arizona Healthcare Centers: American Addiction Centers Las Vegas,

12, Report #1195245

Dec 13 2014
Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd I ordered in July was supposedly shipped July 30 did not receive, contacted again no results Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Pet Shops & Supplies: Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd

13, Report #1195099

Dec 12 2014
Wet Nose RIPPED OFF MY FRIEND! CHEATED HIM OUT OF $80.00 Glenview Illinois Author: Skokie, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Wet Nose Glenview, Illinois

14, Report #1190389

Dec 12 2014
Shinning Cats Cattery PING P WONG ( Angela) Angela Wong Ping Wong Sold me a Breeding EXOTIC SHORT HAIR cat later diagnosed with H C M Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy is a genetic defect North WEYMOUTH, Ma Massachusetts
Author: Newport, New Hampshire Animal Services: Shinning Cats Cattery PING P WONG ( Angela) North WEYMOUTH, Massachusetts

15, Report #1195087

Dec 12 2014
Golden Wattle-au, Ebay Seller based in China , Fraud and Bait & Switch, DONT LOOSE YOUR $ After I made purchase tried to send a product of much less value after being funded . Somewhere in China. Internet Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Golden Wattle-au Internet

16, Report #1194929

Dec 12 2014
Aquatic & Exotic, Inc Sold me a salt water fish and they put it in fresh water Stuart Florida Author: Palm City, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Aquatic & Exotic, Inc Stuart, Florida

17, Report #1194706

Dec 11 2014
T-Mart N&K Trading Inc_Tmart Gives run around to RMA requests for warranty returns. Internet Author: Niland, California Cameras & Video: T-Mart Internet

18, Report #1194413

Dec 11 2014
Union Market Tustin- Andrea Young,Russell Young, Cindy Avila, OCM Group, The OC Mart, The Market LV Small Businesses Beware DO NOT Lease Here or with these Landlords Tustin California
Author: Orange County, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Union Market Tustin Tustin,

19, Report #1194648

Dec 11 2014
First National Collection Bureau, Inc at 610 Waltham Way in Sparks, NV 89434 Idiots tried to get me to pay a settled 7 year old debt and were complete a**holes on the phone Sparks Nevada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Collection Agencies: First National Collection Bureau, Inc at 610 Waltham Way in Sparks, NV 89434 sparks, Nevada

20, Report #1194181

Dec 09 2014
Hoitwire.com I booked a hotel with hotwire for 3 nights.. When I went to check in at the hotel, there were no acceptable pet free rooms that I could tolerate with my allergies. The hotel vendor stated I must contact Hotwire for a refund. Although I respectfully called Hotwire, they offered no remedy and would not refund my entire fee for the reservation amount. This a was a total ripoff for no services purchased. I paid for 3 nights stay and got NOTHING! I will NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER USE HOTWIRE EVER AGAIN AND WILL COMPLAIN AT EVERY SITE AVAILABLE TO DO SO! EVER, EVER, EVER USE HOTWIRE EVER AGAIN AND WILL COMPLAIN AT EVER SITE AVAILABLE TO DO SO! RESERVATION CODE: 9RAGK77HBB0 Internet Author: Houston, TX, Texas Hotel: Hoitwire.com Internet

21, Report #1194155

Dec 09 2014
execusist n-force llc Late Pay Checks & Working Off Clock Davenport Iowa Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Work at Home Business: execusist Nationwide

22, Report #1194108

Dec 09 2014
sellandrecycle.com and cellur wings inc. and ebaywings@gmail.com I went on line to sell two galaxy3phones,they received phones lied about what they said they would pay,sent payment to have them returns,said they lost phones would send payment and never did ,I have called n emailed,they have not replied,I have keep all my record of dealings with them.still no phones or payment. California Author: mount airy, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: sellandrecycle.com mount airy, Georgia

23, Report #1193741

Dec 07 2014
cheapnfljersey Lousy quality and you pay the return shipping of $20.00! City n/a, China Internet
Author: Utica, New York Sporting-good Manufactures: cheapnfljersey Internet

24, Report #1193656

Dec 07 2014
Mark DePasquale North kingstown Green RI Site LLC.Wind Energy Development LLC. Fraud, Contract Infringement, Lying, Unethical Business Practices North Kingstown Rhode Island Author: N. Kingstown , Rhode Island Builders & Contractors: Mark DePasquale North kingstown Green RI North Kingstown, Rhode Island

25, Report #1193589

Dec 06 2014
SELF HELP WORKS I DIDN'T DO THIS ON MY DEBIT/C.C. I DON'T NEED WEIGHT LOSS N I'M 65 YRS OLD SOMEONE USED THIS N I WANT THEM 2 GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.CALIFORNIA Nationwide Author: PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island Weightloss Programs: SELF HELP WORKS Nationwide