Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: adt security
There may be more reports for "adt security"
For more results perform a general search for "adt security"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 01 2017
mcafee Mcafee ,Intel Security, Rips People Off with Auto-Renews santa clara,California Nationwide Author: murphy, Texas Computer Software: mcafee Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Yashveer Chauhan Sent an email claiming to do business but is asking for SECURITY DEPOSIT India Internet
Author: Talisay City, Other Business Consulting: Yashveer Chauhan Internet

Jan 30 2017
r Allied Digital Allied Security asked for $700 to protect my computer from hacking! I understand that there are over 1 billion bank accounts that have been Hacked (broken into identity theft)! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Northridge, California Computer Fraud: r Allied Digital Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jan 30 2017
MCI Eastern Security Systems MCI Eastern MCI was security system company for the past 6 years. At some point in 2012, the system / communication stopped working. A person was sent to our home briefly, but stated that the system was working again. We recently sought the advice of another alarm company. They found that the first floor fire zone was disconnected at a trouble point and a resistor was put in place to cut off balance of fire devices that were showing trouble. New alarm company disconnected power, battery and communication from system and no phone call from central station was received to notify us of system loss. No one monitoring what was happening and home was not protected. We called to politely cancel our service with MCI. They told us that our 6 year contract was automatically renewed unless we contacted them 60 days prior to expiration. They are now charging us 1,312.19 but will accept 655.00 as a settlement. They are also threatening to put this through to a collection agency even though they breached the contract. Ringwood New Jersey Author: MAHWAH, New Jersey Home Security: MCI Eastern Security Systems Ringwood, New Jersey

Jan 30 2017
OPR Developer Steal from security desposit Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, Alaska Real Estate Services: OPR Developer Syracuse, New York

Jan 29 2017
OurTime Match.com, Chemistry.com, BlackPeopleMeet.com, LoveAndSeek.com, BBPeopleMeet.com The website has internal security issues and they never contacted me about my concerns. Internet Author: Burleson, Texas Websites: OurTime Internet

Jan 28 2017
ADT Alarm company Debiting money from my checking account without my permission. My two year contract was up March 2016. NATIONAL Internet Of course.. Author: Warwick, New York Security Services: ADT Internet

Jan 28 2017
SirenSong Fraudulently use your Credit Card info to subscribe you to their VIP Membership and bill your card monthly for $8.95 San Diego Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: SirenSong Internet

Jan 27 2017
Siren Song Deceptive Company San Diego California Still Waiting On Refund Author: Heber Springs, Arkansas Security Services: Siren Song San Diego, California

35, Report #1352088

Jan 26 2017
Defender Security Company Running a credit report Indianapolis Indiana Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Security Services: Defender Security Company Indianapolis, Indiana

36, Report #1352014

Jan 25 2017
Vivint Sales rep advised I could cancel anytime. He put me in a 4 yr contract instead Provo, Utah  Author: Denver , Colorado Security Services: vivint Internet

Jan 23 2017
Nutech National Fail to pay contractors Maitland, fl Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Security Services: Nutech National Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Protect America home security Punta Gorda Florida Author: Nokomis, Florida Security Services: Protect America Punta Gorda, Florida

Jan 21 2017
Aerial & Security Services Scotland/Aerial Express Wouldn't touch with a bargepole Glasgow Internet Author: Davwntry, Alabama Cable Companies: Aerial & Security Services Scotland/Aerial Express Internet

Jan 20 2017
ACS, Inc. Legal action your account number 021C we are in a process to inform the ,Social Security Administration & Major Credit Bureaus, Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: ACS, Inc. Internet

Jan 19 2017
Michael Twentyfive failed to return over $25,000 in rents and security deposits Rochester New York
Author: Rochester, New York Realtors: Michael Twentyfive Rochester, New York

Jan 19 2017
World Shopee Mart | World Shoppee Mart - worldshopeemart.com World Shopee Mart cheater frauder thief because why Mr.Sanjeev Sengupta & Mrs.Shkha Sengupta told to the me sir you do invest 30.000 rupees as a security upto three months then definitely we will refund to the you & we will give to the you 60.000 stock & World Shopee Mart —  7 Nipania Shimla Park Indore (MP)
Author: Hyderabad , Other Small Business Services: World Shopee Mart | World Shoppee Mart - worldshopeemart.com Internet

Jan 19 2017
ADT Security Systems billing with no service Pittsburgh Nationwide I have a suggestion Author: Flanders, New York Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Be Aware of the Switch and Bait pricing, $15 for svc call, the amt that is on the web with a * next to the amt. multiply by 4x. for actual price. Lynnwood/Edmonds area, but no city is registered Internet only, no city or state address Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Security: Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Internet

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 16 2017
Aerial services Scotland Aerial express, aerial and security services scotland, Aerial & Satellite Express, Low cost digital aerials & satellite charging for parts and services not supplied Glasgow Nationwide
typing error Author: daventry, Satellite Dish Companies: Aerial services Scotland Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Loveland ski area loveland ski area creates perfect environment for s****. Author: Denver , Colorado Sports Instruction: Loveland ski area George town, Colorado

Jan 15 2017
LTS security systems/nvms7000 they leave you hanging, will not give support to the consumer various locations Internet Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cameras & Video: LTS security systems/nvms7000 Internet

Jan 15 2017
My Phone Support I purchased security for my computer from this company, turned out to be a scam Internet Author: West Seneca, New York Internet Fraud: My Phone Support Internet

Jan 12 2017
superior consulting services they said they had a place for me so i gave them $200 cash and took them paystubs and they copied mine and my Girlfriends id and social security cards Rowland Heights California Author: CARSON, California Miscellaneous Companies: superior consulting services Rowland Heights, California