Your Search | adult dvds

Feb 05 2016
Kateelife.com Katee Owen Took payment for content but did not provide videos Internet Author: Brisbane, Alabama Adult Web Site: Kateelife.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Feb 03 2016
Kaplan college Kaplan university  I was rushed and pushed into enrolling as he made it sound like it was a one in a life time chance and no other school would accept me Florida Internet Author: marion, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan college Internet

Feb 03 2016
ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Equestrian Essentials Keeps sending more DVDS and charging me even AFTER I cancel and send them back! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Lewes, Delaware TV Advertisements: ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Minneapolis, Minnesota

Feb 01 2016
Minute Clinic refused to prescribe known medications cypress texas Author: Katy, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Minute Clinic Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Resume genius Stole $39 Delaware Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Resume genius Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Perfect Orgins Over Charged... Even AFTER order was cancled Author: Greeley, Colorado Adult Care Facilities: Perfect Orgins Internet

Jan 28 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hours memberships scam!!! SAN FRANCISCO/ walnut creek Nationwide Author: Walnut creek, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Vibeplayground Scam, takes money, you never receive product, no contact Internet Author: Hayward, California Adult Web Sites: Vibeplayground Internet

Jan 25 2016
Lincoln Academy High School Took money from me for my GED. Houston Texas Internet Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy High School Internet

Jan 25 2016
Dgaga Flagship Store of Aliexpress scam for quick money No product receive after 2+months, seller refused to refund. China Internet Author: Markham, Ontario Adult Care Facilities: Medical Personnel: Dgaga Flagship Store Internet

12, Report #1281937

Jan 23 2016
Lockyear Business College Inflated student loan Evansville Indiana Author: Newburgh, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lockyear Business College Evansville , Indiana

Jan 23 2016
Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) DR. Jauhari, James, Destiny, Jennifer, and staff violated constitutional rights of Freedom to leave voluntarily, DR Jauhari was detaining me. violation of religious freedom took my Bible away. Sun City, Arizona Author: Lowell, , Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) Sun City, Arizona

Jan 22 2016
Jeanette Caumeran On 12/31/15 I need to cancel my membership due to emergency circumstances. They said they will charge me $50.00 .  West Covina California Author: California Adult Care Facilities: Jeanette Caumeran West Covina, California

Jan 20 2016
Loving The Classics Never received DVDs and have received only false feedback Pickerington, Ohio Internet Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Video Stores: Loving The Classics Internet

Jan 19 2016
Capella University Shady Minneapolis Nationwide Author: penn valley , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Ponderosa Trails Adult Family Home Zamfira Frigura, Zamfira Dragomir Mistreated my Parents - Death Sentence For Your Mom or Dad Sammamish Washington Author: Sammamish, Washington Adult Care Facilities: Ponderosa Trails Adult Family Home Sammamish, Washington

Jan 18 2016
Grand Canyon University GCU online schools, online universities, financial aid, online education, tuition, aid, verification, financial aid verification, rip-off, Phoenix Arizona Author: Munford, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 18 2016
Saint Luke's Evangelical Christian Ministries Saint Luke's Evangelical School of Biblical Studies Take the money and run game Dearing Georgia St Lukes is good, Author: The Woodlands, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Saint Luke's Evangelical Christian Ministries Dearing, Georgia

Jan 15 2016
Horizon healthcare institute Courtney Robinson is not for the people, in fact he is robbing the people out of dreams. This is a complaint of fraud, breach of contract, undisclosed fee's, extortion, abuse of authority. Fort Myers, Florida
Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Horizon healthcare institute Fort Myers, , Florida

Jan 14 2016
TheHut.com Scam- DVDs won't play in America (United Kingdom) Internet Thanks Author: lake ann, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: TheHut.com Internet

Jan 14 2016
Violet Wanda Presents I ordered the Primary Kit and the Mylar flogger this past September. I received the Basic Kit. I submitted a copy of the receipt several times showing what I paid for. They did respond a couple times with appologies and promises to get it sent to me. Now we are mid January and I still have not received the rest of my order, email has been ignored. This is around to 150.00 ripoff. I don't want anyone else getting taken. There are a lot of good products on the market; no reason to be ripped off by them. Internet
Author: Tuba City, Arizona Adult Web Sites: Violet Wanda Presents Internet

Jan 12 2016
Sell-DVDs.com Jeffrey Winkler STEALS YOUR DVDS, THIS COMPANY WON'Y PAY YOU FOR YOUR DVDS! Austin Texas Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Video Stores: Sell-DVDs.com Austin, Texas

Jan 11 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet I am the brother of the owner of Captain Jacks USA Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

Jan 11 2016
Resumegig.com Allowed a child to sign up!!! Jackson Wyoming Wonderful Parenting Skills.... Author: Issaquah, Washington Adult Web Site: Resumegig.com Internet