Your Search | adult friend finder

Jun 27 2016
CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Internet Author: Highland, Michigan Adult Web Site: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Internet

2, Report #1192962

Jun 27 2016
HonorSociety.org Washingtion District of Columbia
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: HonorSociety.org Washington, DC ,

Jun 25 2016
Barclay Career School Apparently they were shut down years ago, I graduated from here in 1989 or 1990 with a certificate in Medical Assisiting and had to pay back a student loan and can't get my transcripts to show proof that I ever graduated from there! There's no phone number or contact information for me to get anything from! This school is no longer in Norfolk, Va. Norfolk Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Norfolk, Virginia

Jun 22 2016
Pima Medical Institute- Colorado Springs Deceptive unorganized Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Pima Medical Institute- Colorado Springs Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Voxcom PSO PK Telecom Group XOXO Telecom Group Different name, same scam! Don't work for this company if you want to get paid! Atlanta, GA Nationwide Author: California Adult Web Sites: Voxcom PSO Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Diet supplements pm Simple nutrition Charging Monthly 19.95 and shipping orders I didn't request. Can't cancel. Nobody answers the phone internet
Author: Georgia Adult Care Facilities: Diet supplements pm, Simple nutrition internet

Jun 21 2016
Capella University Ripoff PHD program Minneapolis Nationwide Author: HAMDEN, Connecticut Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Perfume de Paris Sold me products that could not have been the same product she used on me at the hotel because they do not work. I spent$432 that I don't have. Chatsworth Ca. Author: Montgomery , Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Perfume de Paris Chatsworth Ca.,

Jun 20 2016
CTU online, Colorado Technical University online Ripoff! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Celeste, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: CTU online Internet

Jun 18 2016
iePlexus Bothell Washington Author: El Paso, Texas Adult Web Site: iePlexus Bothell, Washington

11, Report #1312010

Jun 17 2016
All Saints Subacute and Rehabilitation Center All Saints Skilled Nursing, All Saints Hospital, All Saints Subacute, All Saints, All Saints Hospice Elder Abduction,Medical Malpractice,Financial Fraudi San Leandro California ??? Author: Hayward, California Adult Care Facilities: All Saints Subacute and Rehabilitation Center San Leandro, California

Jun 15 2016
Mystery Shop Forum Jacob - Online forum If you join this forum, they hack into your computer and obtain information about you. I tried to get off the forum and was not allowed, they refused. They continue to track people. I had a friend go on and they obtained his information off his computer without permission. Internet Author: Vinton, Virginia Hackers: Mystery Shop Forum Internet

Rhonda Robinson Weave genius Defensive =guilt Jacksonville Florida
Author: Brownstown , Michigan Adult Career & Continuing Education: Rhonda Robinson Jacksonville , Florida

Jun 15 2016
Mediation World PLLC Impatient Mediator training Irving Texas Mediator World PLLC Impatient Mediator training Irving Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Mediation World PLLC Irving, Texas

Jun 13 2016
Purple Rhino Internet Author: Trussville , Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Purple Rhino Internet

Jun 11 2016
Belford high school Fake diploma Flint michigan Internet Author: Cape coral, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Belford high school Internet

Jun 11 2016
Centura College Online Tidewater Tech So call college is a ripoff my degrees means nothing just printed papers on my wall. Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Wadesboro, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Centura College Online Internet

Jun 10 2016
dr marten my name is cassy Williams I live in newark new Jersey. On June 5/2016 I purchased a pair of dortor marten size 7 from your retailer store at jersey garden mall 651 kapowski road. On June 6/2016 I wore my brand new doctor martens the day of my graduation and after walking around for and hour I felt the discomfort from strap around my foot tighten. At first I didn't pay it no mind 3 hours went past and a blister on both of my foot appear with blood inside.My toes became numb Unable to walk and enjoy the rest of my day with my family. I always believed dortor martens was a good brand,I was referred by a friend and this happen causing me to cut my day short on a day that meant alot to me. I have work on June 7 /2016 in iam unable to work due to the swellinglaceration and pain in my foot I have to call out risking my job and losing a day of pay .The retailer told me I can't return the shoe I purchased from them due to me wearing it . can you please contact me at (((REDACTED))) newark Nationwide
Stacey is right Author: newark, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: dr marten Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Bridges of Sucess Warning Money scam DoNOT use this program Atlanta Ga Author: Atlanta, Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Beidge...

Jun 09 2016
dermasoft skin Renewal and purecell eye cream  Internet Try DermaSoft Author: POCOLA, Oklahoma Adult Care Facilities: dermasoft skin Renewal and purecell eye cream Internet

Jun 07 2016
CoSigner cosigner, loan cosigner finder Baltimore Maryland Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: CoSigner Baltimore, Maryland

Jun 07 2016
Sanford brown institute garden city. New york I was a student there 2010 and all my time and money is waste now. I owe student loan about 13000 which the sschool charged. The promise to find you a job is all lies. Its 6 years now and still cant find a job in the field they promised. The lecturers too are not college graduates but former students. I have been ripped and now i have a student loan which i did not benefit in any way. Garden city New York Author: Hauppauge, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sanford brown institute garden city. New york Garden city, New York

Jun 07 2016
Valeo Resources Valeo Resources - Staffing and RecruitingValeo Resources | LinkedInValeo Resources - FacebookValeo Resources Careers and Employment About Us - Valeo Behavioral Health RecruitingValeo Resources Jobs | Simply Hired lied, unprofessional, uncaring, wasted my time, disreaspectful Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: west palm beach, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Valeo Resources Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jun 06 2016
Mc Hill high school This company provides false high school diploma' an transcript. .for$ 500 Online Internet Author: DeKalb, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Mc Hill high school Internet

Jun 06 2016
Together Networks Flirt.com, Up For it.com, Be Naughty.com, Total Scam-Avoid their sites Tortola, British Virgin Islands Internet Author: Fort Dodge, Iowa Adult Web Site: Together Networks Internet