Your Search | adult friend finder

Feb 11 2016
Oilfield Finder Ron Walblay nice web site and glossy marketing material - it's like putting lipstick on a pig Ft Lauderdale, Florida¬† RON WALBLAY CRIMINAL AT LARGE Author: Nashville, Tennessee Investment Brokers: Oil Field Finder, Ry Holland Fielder Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Colette Friedman They took $500 to clear my student loans and never did. Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colette Friedman Internet

Feb 10 2016
HK International Limited / MeetWives HK International Limited / flirtlocal ANY site by HK International Limited is a ripoff Internet Author: Meriden, Kansas Adult Web Sites: HK International Limited / MeetWives Internet

Feb 09 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Ripped Me Off For Erotic Services Rendered, Became Angry and Violent and Physically Assaulted Me, Pervert, Drug Abuser (((REDACTED))), California Author: San Francisco, California Adult Web Sites: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) San Rafael, California

Feb 08 2016
Seniorsoulmates Internet Author: Coviba, California Adult Web Site: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Feb 05 2016
Kateelife.com Katee Owen Took payment for content but did not provide videos Internet Author: Brisbane, Alabama Adult Web Site: Kateelife.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr e-mail address Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Feb 03 2016
Kaplan college Kaplan university  I was rushed and pushed into enrolling as he made it sound like it was a one in a life time chance and no other school would accept me Florida Internet Author: marion, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan college Internet

Feb 03 2016
Intelius - tricked into paying $19/mo charge Looked up the birth date of an old friend for $3.95. Was charged $3.95 and $19.95. Then every month there after was charged $19.95. Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Intelius Bellevue, Washington

Feb 01 2016
Minute Clinic refused to prescribe known medications cypress texas Author: Katy, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Minute Clinic Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Resume genius Stole $39 Delaware Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Resume genius Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Perfect Orgins Over Charged... Even AFTER order was cancled Author: Greeley, Colorado Adult Care Facilities: Perfect Orgins Internet

Jan 29 2016
Hewlett Packard HP support, Smart Friend Useless waste of Time and Money Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Computer Help Desk: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hours memberships scam!!! SAN FRANCISCO/ walnut creek Nationwide Author: Walnut creek, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Vibeplayground Scam, takes money, you never receive product, no contact Internet Author: Hayward, California Adult Web Sites: Vibeplayground Internet

Jan 26 2016
NYC Private Bedrooms 132 West 31 Street, NYC Private Bedrooms Upfront Cash Hustle Room Finder New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: NYC Private Bedrooms New York, New York

Jan 25 2016
Lincoln Academy High School Took money from me for my GED. Houston Texas Internet Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy High School Internet

Jan 25 2016
Dgaga Flagship Store of Aliexpress scam for quick money No product receive after 2+months, seller refused to refund. China Internet Author: Markham, Ontario Adult Care Facilities: Medical Personnel: Dgaga Flagship Store Internet

19, Report #1281917

Jan 24 2016
Dr. Rebecca Castaneda Dr. Rebecca Castaneda lured me into an investment scam with her friend Raj Mahadevan causing me to lose over $50,000. San Francisco California
Yeah - why would you be so stupid to risk your reputation like that. Author: San Francisco, California Liars: Rebecca Castaneda San Francisco, California

Jan 23 2016
Alden McLaughlin MBE says what???? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

21, Report #1281937

Jan 23 2016
Lockyear Business College Inflated student loan Evansville Indiana Author: Newburgh, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lockyear Business College Evansville , Indiana

Jan 23 2016
Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) DR. Jauhari, James, Destiny, Jennifer, and staff violated constitutional rights of Freedom to leave voluntarily, DR Jauhari was detaining me. violation of religious freedom took my Bible away. Sun City, Arizona Author: Lowell, , Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) Sun City, Arizona

Jan 22 2016
Jeanette Caumeran On 12/31/15 I need to cancel my membership due to emergency circumstances. They said they will charge me $50.00 .  West Covina California Author: California Adult Care Facilities: Jeanette Caumeran West Covina, California

Jan 19 2016
Capella University Shady Minneapolis Nationwide Author: penn valley , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas