Your Search | adult friend finder friendfinder

Feb 05 2016
Kateelife.com Katee Owen Took payment for content but did not provide videos Internet Author: Brisbane, Alabama Adult Web Site: Kateelife.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Feb 03 2016
Kaplan college Kaplan university  I was rushed and pushed into enrolling as he made it sound like it was a one in a life time chance and no other school would accept me Florida Internet Author: marion, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan college Internet

Feb 03 2016
Intelius - tricked into paying $19/mo charge Looked up the birth date of an old friend for $3.95. Was charged $3.95 and $19.95. Then every month there after was charged $19.95. Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Intelius Bellevue, Washington

Feb 01 2016
Minute Clinic refused to prescribe known medications cypress texas Author: Katy, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Minute Clinic Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Resume genius Stole $39 Delaware Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Resume genius Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Perfect Orgins Over Charged... Even AFTER order was cancled Author: Greeley, Colorado Adult Care Facilities: Perfect Orgins Internet

Jan 29 2016
Hewlett Packard HP support, Smart Friend Useless waste of Time and Money Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Computer Help Desk: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hours memberships scam!!! SAN FRANCISCO/ walnut creek Nationwide Author: Walnut creek, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Vibeplayground Scam, takes money, you never receive product, no contact Internet Author: Hayward, California Adult Web Sites: Vibeplayground Internet

Jan 26 2016
NYC Private Bedrooms 132 West 31 Street, NYC Private Bedrooms Upfront Cash Hustle Room Finder New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: NYC Private Bedrooms New York, New York

Jan 25 2016
Lincoln Academy High School Took money from me for my GED. Houston Texas Internet Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy High School Internet

Jan 25 2016
Dgaga Flagship Store of Aliexpress scam for quick money No product receive after 2+months, seller refused to refund. China Internet Author: Markham, Ontario Adult Care Facilities: Medical Personnel: Dgaga Flagship Store Internet

14, Report #1281917

Jan 24 2016
Dr. Rebecca Castaneda Dr. Rebecca Castaneda lured me into an investment scam with her friend Raj Mahadevan causing me to lose over $50,000. San Francisco California
Yeah - why would you be so stupid to risk your reputation like that. Author: San Francisco, California Liars: Rebecca Castaneda San Francisco, California

Jan 23 2016
GEORGE THIS IS RALPH SANDERS AND I ADMIRE JUDITH'S LETTER AND SHE IS HONEST AND ASK YOU TO GO AWAY. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO PLEASE DO THE SAME WITH ME GEORGE ....JUST LIVE YOUR LAST DAYS IN PEACE!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

16, Report #1281937

Jan 23 2016
Lockyear Business College Inflated student loan Evansville Indiana Author: Newburgh, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lockyear Business College Evansville , Indiana

Jan 23 2016
Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) DR. Jauhari, James, Destiny, Jennifer, and staff violated constitutional rights of Freedom to leave voluntarily, DR Jauhari was detaining me. violation of religious freedom took my Bible away. Sun City, Arizona Author: Lowell, , Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) Sun City, Arizona

Jan 22 2016
Jeanette Caumeran On 12/31/15 I need to cancel my membership due to emergency circumstances. They said they will charge me $50.00 .  West Covina California Author: California Adult Care Facilities: Jeanette Caumeran West Covina, California

Jan 19 2016
Capella University Shady Minneapolis Nationwide Author: penn valley , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 18 2016
Ponderosa Trails Adult Family Home Zamfira Frigura, Zamfira Dragomir Mistreated my Parents - Death Sentence For Your Mom or Dad Sammamish Washington Author: Sammamish, Washington Adult Care Facilities: Ponderosa Trails Adult Family Home Sammamish, Washington

Jan 18 2016
Grand Canyon University GCU online schools, online universities, financial aid, online education, tuition, aid, verification, financial aid verification, rip-off, Phoenix Arizona Author: Munford, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 18 2016
Saint Luke's Evangelical Christian Ministries Saint Luke's Evangelical School of Biblical Studies Take the money and run game Dearing Georgia St Lukes is good, Author: The Woodlands, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Saint Luke's Evangelical Christian Ministries Dearing, Georgia

Jan 16 2016
Cheboygan Friend Of the Court Friend of the Court allowes my ex to sign for my 17 yr old daughter to be married so he won't have to pay child support, Cheboygan Michigan Author: Cheboygan, Michigan Dead Beat Dads: Cheboygan Friend Of the Court Cheboygan, Michigan

Jan 15 2016
Horizon healthcare institute Courtney Robinson is not for the people, in fact he is robbing the people out of dreams. This is a complaint of fraud, breach of contract, undisclosed fee's, extortion, abuse of authority. Fort Myers, Florida
Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Horizon healthcare institute Fort Myers, , Florida