Your Search | adult friend finder

Sep 25 2016
Uslivedelivery Jessica Cox Paid money for puppy and it never came Washington Internet Author: Jersey shore, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: Uslivedelivery Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016

Sep 23 2016
Kaplan University Kaplan in a SCAM Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Mosaic Nationwide Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Adult Book Stores: Questionable Activities: Mosaic Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Udslife I purchased a Minecraft backpack from udslife on August 23rd. Today is September 23rd and I have not received my package. Customer Service does not respond to emails and there isn't a phone number to contact them. Very shady. They are thieves! They provide tracking to make you believe the package was actually mailed, but then it's never updated. Again, very s! Do not order from udslife unless you want to be ripped off. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Adult Book Stores: Udslife Internet

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama The dhr tries to confuse me by arguing with me my mother don't have financial issues he does he can't even manage his own checking account Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 22 2016
Lash Serum False advertising, refusal to refund, bad business practices SCOTTSDALE AZ Author: Peoria, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: Lash Serum

Sep 20 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Scammed money from me, made Withdrawals from my Bank Account without my permission!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Auburn , California Adult Care Facilities: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Travel Center, JP Travel, Fun Time Reservations Took $706.00 from me and a friend for various travel arrangments and are asking for more money, changing plans. Clarksburg Maryland Author: Fort Myers, Florida Travel Services: Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Sep 20 2016
Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators I lent him $56,175 for an alleged project installing elevators in a mall in South Africa. It was never returned. Buffalo, New York Internet
Author: Nathrop, Colorado Adult Web Sites: Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators Internet

Sep 20 2016
Bryan College Bryan University Fraudulently Scanming the Financial Aid System Rogers Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Bryan College Rogers , Arkansas

Sep 16 2016
Directv DIRECTV REFER A FRIEND IS A SCAM! Nationwide Author: portland , Oregon Satellite Companies: Directv Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Live technician Computer virus. Said they took money from account when a refund was going to be made. Wanted 2500.00 to give back what they said they took. Internet Author: Port ludlow, Washington Adult Web Site: Live Technician Internet

Sep 16 2016
Action Coach Action Coach policies leave clients hanging Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Action Coach Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Sanford Brown Collinsville campus Uncertified teachig Collinsville Illinois Author: Lake Charles , Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sanford Brown Collinsville campus Illinois

Sep 14 2016

Sep 14 2016
JD Construction/Walter and Victor Rodriquez Stole over 3,000.00 dollars from me, my friend and son, for work he promised to do and did not Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: JD Construction/Walter and Victor Rodriquez Dallas, Texas

Sep 13 2016
House of fun slots Every time I would purchase points to play House of fun slots it would just take my points and would not allow me to win any points back it seemed like every time I would purchase points it would get eaten up quickly what a rip off. Internet Internet Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Adult Web Site: House of fun slots Internet

Sep 13 2016
Southeastern High School I paid for 2 diploma's that's not accredited, the Army Recruiter's laughed at me. Miramar Florida The easy way.... Author: Jacksonville, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southeastern High School Miramar, Florida

Sep 12 2016
Age Scape/ Age Escape/ Vskin/ Escape V-skin active ads on Facebook  Nationwide
Author: Merritt Island, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Age Scape/ Age Escape/ Vskin/ Escape Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Prudential Insurance My insurance adjuster flat out lied to me about when i was covered  Iowa Nationwide Author: BELOIT, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Prudential Insurance Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Personal Money Service Ronald Hunt Steve Gibson Convinced me I was approved for loan but had to pay them in iTune gift cards New York Internet
Author: Galloway, Ohio Adult Web Site: Loans: Personal Money Service Internet

Sep 10 2016
08:37 PM this website charges credit card without authorization Nationwide Author: Reno , Nevada Adult Web Site: Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Funding site support They charged a total of $63.80 to my bank account Pleasant Grove Utah Author: fresh meadows, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Funding site support Pleasant Grove, Utah