Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: adult friend finder
There may be more reports for "adult friend finder"
For more results perform a general search for "adult friend finder"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 06 2017
Detra Taylor, Detra's Red Rio,Detra's Red Hartley Detra Taylor lied to me about the puppy she sold me being able to be AKC full registered and puppy can NEVER be fully AKC registered! Tulsa Oklahoma
Written proof of what Detra Taylor has done. Author: Kaufman, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Detra Taylor Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Shira Bush Paid $3,000 for a manuscript to be finished in 90 days, 9 months later, nothing. Have to take her to small claims court Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Redondo beach, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Shira Bush Rancho Cucamonga , California

Feb 06 2017
Kelcey James Ruin my education purpose Miami Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kelcey James Miami , Florida

Feb 05 2017
Aceloan.online Scam Internet Author: Austin, Texas Adult Web Site: Aceloan.online Internet

Feb 05 2017
Sexsearchcom.com Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Adult Web Site: Sexsearchcom.com Internet

Feb 04 2017
Empire Education Group,Tasha Smith, Tasha Parham, Kelly Roland Attempted to block me from taking practical exam and call employers slandering my name.Possible theft of financial aid funds!!! No job placement for me or my wife!!! Jackson Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Empire Education Group Jackson, Tennessee

Feb 03 2017
Property Direct Lehi Utah Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Property Direct Lehi, Utah

Feb 03 2017
Manhattan Beach Ventures LLC Equitable Acceptance Corp They called me saying they could consolidate my student loan that they were working with the Dept of ED to help people like myself . The Dept of ED has never heard of them and that they had received many complaints about promises that were made to people that the di not full Torrence California Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Manhattan Beach Ventures LLC Torrence, California

Feb 02 2017
Gendarme Institute Need to investigate this school it's a scam, no exit doors in case of emergency, the teacher no profecionsl, curse all the time lack of knowledge on billing, coding even medical terminology. More students them they su post to have for a little room, they don't have the program that they teach, lack of hygiene in the bathroom, one bathroom for everybody, students and not a snack or drinking fount I of water, through W.I.A. Programs who pays books and tuition the give you use books and not every book, the spend four hours and out of those hours you waist two. It's frustration how people create a fake INSTITUTE with the only proposite of get government and people money. Pico Rivera California Author: La Puente , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Gendarme Institute Pico Rivera, California

Feb 02 2017
Cittone Institute Iincoln Tech Scammers! Mount Laurel Internet Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Cittone Institute Internet

Feb 01 2017
Prelicensetraining.com  Internet Author: Irvine, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prelicensetraining.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
Erosads.com Eros doesn't give refunds after declining ads and accusing advertisers of fake pictures just to keep payments. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Sites: Erosads.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
Terri Levine - Comprehensive Coaching U Business Coach Scammer and Liar North Wales Pennsylvania Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Terri Levine Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Becker Professional Education Company website had a problem, order and paid two textbook sets only got one Downers Grove Illinois
Author: --, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Becker Professional Education Illinois

Jan 31 2017
SKW Central or Tax Lien Tutor American Fork Utah Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: SKW Central or Tax Lien Tutor American Fork, Utah

Jan 31 2017
Erotic Monkey support, or customer service.. I'm a provider / escort and they took my lsiting without my permissionand put it on their site with full blown pictures and reviews, and I couldn't log in and claim my profile.  Internet or Nation wide Author: Roseville, California Adult Web Sites: Erotic Monkey Internet

Jan 31 2017
The Lakes rehab rehabilitation center of Copperopolis, CA. /Bernadette Cattaneo insurance fraud. fraud to patients and families. would not care at all if someone did die in their care except for they might lose the business. copperopolis California Please report this to the police! Author: Visalia, California Adult Care Facilities: The Lakes rehab copperopolis, California

Jan 30 2017
Kaplan university I was attending online and now over 70,000 in debt and was told I could not continue because ran out of funding with only about 26 more credits left to obtain my bachelor's degree. Author: Hampton, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan university

Jan 30 2017
Distance CME LLC Unreasonable Jenkintown, PA Internet Author: ponte vedra fl, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Distance CME LLC Internet

Jan 29 2017
payrigid.com Internet Author: Statesboro, Georgia Adult Web Site: payrigid.com Internet

Jan 29 2017
Laura Lake Screwed by an Adult Service Provider (and Not in a Good Way!) Schenectady New York I forgot one thing... Author: Illinois Prostitutes: Laura Lake Schenectady, New York

Jan 28 2017
TheSoul Publishing Denunciando e reclamando direitos autorais de terceiros InternetTheSoul Publishing Reporting and claiming copyrights of third parties Internet
Author: São Paulo, Adult Career & Continuing Education: TheSoul Publishing Internet

Jan 28 2017
Holiday Fury I never received a sweater that I ordered after paying more than $60 for it. They sent me an email telling me my order was being shipped out on January 15th, even though I ordered it more than a month ahead, 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas. The tracking number they gave me on Jan. 15th was never updated. I kept asking for an update and they told me that people had been receiveing their sweaters without even getting a notification that they were being sent out, so to look out for it. It never came. I asked for a refund and they told me that they couldn't give me one and that they order had already been shipped out. I have emails to verify all of this. Nationwide Author: Saint Louis , Missouri Adult Web Site: Abusive Parents: Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Fury Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Trinitas Hospital Behavioral Psychiatric Center Trinitas Hospital Trinitas Behavioral HealthTrinitas Adult Outpatient Psychiatric Department Trinitas Mental Health hospital sees too many patients, does not answer phones, and charges too much Elizabeth New Jersey
Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Hospitals: Trinitas Hospital Behavioral Psychiatric Center Elizabeth, New Jersey

Jan 28 2017
Perennial Care UCA A lady by the name Roberta called from 888 725 0337 ext 714 offering me a quote for a health medical coverage charged my credit card $339.00 Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Adult Web Site: Perennial Care United Caring Assoc Internet