Your Search | advance cash america

Jul 30 2014
Micheal Hatch Phone Scam Winner Internet Author: District Heights, Maryland Cash Services: Micheal Hatch Internet

Jul 30 2014
LEGACY COLLECT CALLS CYPRESS CA They charged me $18.50 for one call and $1.00 for another one....I was making a cash call and the number I called wasn't even in service. Cypress California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Telephone Companies: LEGACY COLLECT CALLS CYPRESS CA Cypress, California

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 30 2014
Coast to Coast Scouting Model Productions Model Shop Audition America Model Select Agency Model Select Inc PrintwithInk Scouting agency/Photography/printing/model agency only out to get your money Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Coast to Coast Scouting Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 30 2014
roger martin From Federal Law Department, Cash Advance USA threaten with law suit sec9 chapter 19 inform credit bureaus Social Security current employment to call pay debt and avoid charges Internet, Ohio Author: Miami, Florida Collection Agencies: roger martin Internet

Jul 30 2014
robert spencer worst mortgage processor in america san francisco california Author: southlake, Texas Mortgage Companies: robert spencer Select State/Province

Jul 30 2014
ACS LEGAL GROUP Advance cash services This is in reference to your account with Advance Cash Services. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance Cash Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. Internet Author: Alabama Attorneys General: ACS LEGAL GROUP Internet

Jul 30 2014
America Truck Group I went there from Chgo Hts IL to get a truck and the truck they sent me picture of wasn't the truck I went to get and then after I agreed to take it the truck kept braking down. This was done on a Saturday and I never made it from Gulfport with the truck I then inform them that I didn't want the truck and I was told that I had to wait till Monday to get a refund but that never happen.they stole 4.000 from me. Gulfport Mississippi Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: America Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jul 30 2014
210-774-4148 Charles Whitfield Scamming for money Unknown city, Internet/Texas Author: Clarksdale, Mississippi Cash Services: 210-774-4148 Internet

Jul 30 2014
CASH ADVANCE USA Mr. Samwillision Stated I was approved for personal loan $1,000 to be sent to western union; money never arrived-loan confirmation #D1865 California Internet Author: College Park, Georgia Cash Services: CASH ADVANCE USA Internet

Jul 30 2014
7 Min Loan Cash loan Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Cash Services: 7 Min Loan Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Joseph Foster Joseph FosterState Attorney Office,Main Street,Washington D.C,U.S-20009(202) 552-1084 Legal Notice Internet Author: williamsport, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Joseph Foster Internet

Jul 30 2014
AIC America Ricky Whitman, Richard Whitman Richard Whitman refuses to pay phone contractors for work already completed Meridian MS Author: CARL JUNCTION, Missouri Telemarketing Companies: AIC America Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Cash USA - Troy Harton Rip off - SCAM Cash USA - Troy Harton Internet Author: Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: Cash USA - Troy Harton Internet

Jul 29 2014
Oknius drafted monies out of my banking account two times regular payment and the amount if i wanted 90day same as cash amount causing over $300.00 in overdraft fees. Pelham Georgia Author: memphis, Tennessee Financial Services: Oknius Pelham, Georgia

Jul 29 2014
media opportunities direct, inc basiclly the first time they sent this letter to me they said that i had won 1,677,519.oo and they were waiting for response of my entery by a specific date never recieved the money sent the 26.00 dollars they were asking for in and on july 26 i recieved another letter stating the same thing i usually throw them away but i am tired of these scammers harrasing me. want something done about this ae geleen geleen Author: michigan city, Indiana Cash Services: media opportunities direct, inc ae geleen, Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Mountain Loan Centers Alpine Loan centers BEWARE Saint George Utah Author: St.George, Utah Cash Services: Mountain Loan Centers Saint George, Utah

Jul 29 2014
Ace Cash Services They are trying to say I owe them 965.00 on a line of credit New York New York Author: Galloway, Ohio Loans: Ace Cash Services Internet

Jul 29 2014
cash net usa Tey called telling me i had a loan with the company for 1.500 then they wanted 190.00 when i told no i would not give them my account no they told me i was trying to spam them they called three more times telling me they would sue me internet Author: Savannah, Tennessee Loans: cash net usa Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
all about asphalt harry velotta all about asphalt, owner harry velotta. A true con man travels many counties near sarasota bradenton, hillsborough, pinells, and pasco bidding asphalt repair , asphaly sealing, new asphalt jobs very low but demand 50 percent up front in cash and then never shows back up. I doubt he even is in the paving business at all, just a traveling con man sarasota Florida Author: tampa, Florida Building Services: all about asphalt sarasota, Florida

Jul 29 2014
CASH CALL scam!! Nationwide Author: Costa Mesa, California Loans: CASH CALL Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Ymax Oration Forest Pay Advance How did you like my airhorn? Phoenix Arizona Author: Maine Collection Agencies: Ymax Oration Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 29 2014
Protect America Protect America, Inc. Fraudulent Practices and Service Austin Texas Author: Oswego, Illinois Home Security: Protect America Austin, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Cash Services: Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Delbert Services Corporation Cash call and Western Sky I browed a $1000.00, they said $1500.00 but I received on $1000.00 Been paying 198.00 Since 01/2013. I have paid 3762.00 thus far, So they have made 2762.00 off me not including the $1000.00. I cant do it anymore. Please Help! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Financial Services: Delbert Services Corporation Las Vegas, Nevada

saline