Your Search | advance cash america

Nov 27 2016
North America Prime Scam/Bait and Switch North Lauderdale, FL Nationwide Author: Panama City, Florida Moving Companies: North America Prime Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
paypal.com paypal, pay pal Paypal.com illegal wire fraud, hklaw.com/Luis-Gonzalez/, Luis Gonzalez, HKLaw.com, Palo Alto, California Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Cash Services: paypal.com Internet

Nov 25 2016
Roney Marshall Internet Author: San Francisco, California Cash Services: Roney Marshall Internet

Nov 25 2016
Liberty Life Insurance Cash Value Ripoff Greenville South Carolina Author: McDowell, Kentucky Insurance Companies: Liberty Life Insurance Greenville, South Carolina

Nov 25 2016
CAT ENERGY SYSTEMS Dennis Wieben and Nick Alan in Ankeny Iowa Energy Solutions of America Reflective Insulation is a scam, do not send money Ankeny Iowa Author: covington, Louisiana Home Improvements: CAT ENERGY SYSTEMS Dennis Wieben and Nick Alan in Ankeny Iowa Ankeny, Iowa

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
Dadson Washer Services Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dadson Washer Service is dedicated to providing the maximum benefits to their customers laundry rooms dedicated to insure customer’s satisfaction.  Dadson Washer Services providing services to apartment complexes of any size, condos, military housing and much more.  Dadson will invest in all the laundry equipment, you will have no cash outlay. Dadson Washer Services can accommodate programs trialed to your needs.  Dadson Washer Services has many different programs to satisfy all customer’s needs.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Laundromats: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles , California

Nov 23 2016
Bank of America unethical bank practices Bank of America Holding all my funds indefinitely Nationwide
Author: New Jersey Banks: Bank of America unethical bank practices Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Cash net usa Scam alert Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Lawyers: Cash net usa Internet

Nov 22 2016
ExCash took the money they were suppose to deposit in my bank account 315 Park Avenue New York, NY 10154-0102. United Internet
Author: williamsburg, Virginia Cash Services: ExCash Internet

Nov 21 2016
Sunrooms America Inc 2016 SRA Home Products srahomeproducts.com Roof has been leaking for years. Came to hous 2016 and said they would fix it. After several calls, still have not contacted me or any effort to fix it. I have spent over $500.00 put sealants all over and it still leaks. Williamstown New Jersey
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Consumer Services: Sunrooms America Inc Williamstown , New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
Ace Cash Express 702-518-6420702-723-6042Goggle Numbers online loans David Miller, Steve Morris, Mr Williams acecashexpress ACE Cash Express Author: Saginaw, Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: Ace Cash Express Internet

Nov 21 2016
miamisuperhero.com Beware. Scam! Unprofessional, Rude, Ruined our child's birthday STOLE OUR MONEY!! Took $175 cash up front and did not perform as it was too late. ran away with the $$ Hollywood Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Festivals & Event Services: miamisuperhero.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Ad Astra Speedy Cash Rapid cash Speedy CashRapid cash Unable to contact them to set up payment arraignment Wichita Kansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loans: Ad Astra Speedy Cash Rapid cash Wichita, Kansas

Nov 19 2016
Jessica tucker Jessica tucker Sugar baby ripoff conartist/ liar/ threating/total flakesa San diego California Internet Solona Beach Work/ navy discharged Author: san diego, California Cash Services: Jessica tucker Internet

Nov 19 2016
West Loop Mitsubishi, Mitsubishi Ally Financial West Loop Mitsubishi Committed Income Fraud, cash back scheme, Misrepresentation of Terms and attempted trade auto fraud on altered Contract San Antonio Texas Never sign a blank contract Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: West Loop Mitsubishi Texas

Nov 19 2016
Drive For Cash driveforcash.com, MRKT POP, Drive For Cash, Drive Club, Advertise On My Car, Get Paid To Drive, Cheap Auto Insurance Coverage Scamming for Personal Information. DO NOT REPLY to these people. Provo, Utah Internet Author: Missoula, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Drive For Cash Internet

Nov 18 2016
Thermal bedbug heat they took the money cash and came to do the heat. then i still see bugs and i told them. they came with the spray and their technician said that the spray will not work because they need heat. he was right . we were unable to get rid of the bugs. we paid $6000 for nothing. when i talked to the owner, he has attitude and told me we did what we can period. i told him you guys promised that my house will be bedbug free. they are a scam. don't trust. new york New York Author: edison, New Jersey Home Warranty Companies: Thermal bedbug heat new york, New York

Nov 18 2016
Julie Michelle Pavilo +Ian young of portsmouth Scam, Online scam, deception. Birmingham Internet
Author: Birmingham, California Cash Services: Julie Michelle Pavilo Internet

Nov 18 2016
Acs Incorporated department law enforcement Cash experience Steven Hall is trying to 3200.60. For a 300 loan I didn,t pick up cash loan he is try to freeze my account and even thing Elkhart Internet Good Grief Author: ELKHART, Indiana Loans: Acs Incorporated department law enforcement Internet

Nov 17 2016
Total Protect Homesure of America Total waste of money and time Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Warranty Companies: Total Protect Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
Wilhem Dietrich Gustav Siegel Contreras billibilly Le presté 28 millones de pesos para iniciar un hostal bajo pagaré a la vista en Notaria. Nunca apareció ni contesta teléfono Santiago chileWilhelm Dietrich Gustav Siegel Contreras billibilly I lent you 28 million pesos to start a hostel under I will pay at sight in Notary. Never appeared or answered phone Santiago Chile
Author: santiago, Other Cash Services: Wilhem Dietrich Gustav Siegel Contreras Internet

Nov 16 2016
Miss asian america/ Miss asian global Sponsor hungry, small hotels, starving diets San Francisco Author: California Beauty Pageants: Miss asian america/ Miss asian global CA

Nov 15 2016
american cash awards matthew jones is the name he gave. said i had won 2.5 million dollars. winning number is 1690 New York Yes, that is Jamaica - Author: wilmington , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: american cash awards New York