Your Search | advance cash america

Jul 21 2016
U Star loan cash company Eric Smith Company telepjoned me to tell me how lucky I am to be granted a loan with reasonal payments and no hidden fees. And then they told me to protect myself I needed insurance which they would provide to cover unforseen hardships. San Francisco California Author: Inglewood, California Cash Services: U Star loan company San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2016
katherine.hernandez@dennis-law-group.com, anyone from dennis-law-group They are sending me threatening emails regarding debts that were included on my bankruptcy. I think they just see I had loans and thought they'd swindle me. Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Cash Services: katherine.hernandez@dennis-law-group.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
Ross Iannarelli STMPO Race Products, STMPO Clothing, STMPO Ross Iannarelli ripped me off close to 100grand which includes 3 heavily modified cars that include a 2002 Right Hand Drive Mugen Honda Civic Si, 1992 JDM Honda NSX, 1997 Acura NSX; In addition to the 3 cars that were heavily modified; there are also car parts and cash with all combined value which I paid for close to 100,000 USD. Not only did he not perform the work, but he basically stripped all the 3 and sold the parts in addition to the cash and other parts sent to him. Tempe Arizona
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Parts: Ross Iannarelli Tempe, Arizona

Jul 21 2016
Cash Advance Inc.(Accounts Dept. Cash Advance Inc.(Accounts Dept.)25954 Eden Landing RdHaywardCA 94545United Stateskevinmorgandebtcollector@gmail.com. Says i owe money and have filed a warranty for my arrest. Hayward California Absolutely, positively a scam - don't contact them Author: Spokane, Washington Collection Agencies: Cash Advance Inc.(Accounts Dept. Hayward, California

Jul 20 2016
Long Distance America Claimed to be my phone company giving me a better rate. Was in fact a scam and was about to charge me extra. Irvine California Author: Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Long Distance America Irvine, California

Jul 20 2016
American Web Loan I Did not apply for a loan 7/20/2016 Ponca City, OK 74601 Internet Author: San Clemente, California Cash Services: American Web Loan Internet

Jul 20 2016
Best Movers of America Total Scam Internet Author: Madeira Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Best Movers of America Internet

33, Report #1191159

Jul 20 2016
Isahm Diab/Diab Export & Marketing Diab Foods Diab International America Diab Adult Theater SCAM ARTIST/SLIME BALL/ CROOK McLean Virginia Who Are You? Author: MCLEAN, Virginia Financial Services: Isahm Diab/Diab Export & Marketing McLean, Virginia

Jul 20 2016
Cooking Club of America & National Home Gardening Club Ripped-off Twice by Two Companys with the same V.P. of Account Services, John Wilson Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Yutan, Nebraska Kitchens: Cooking Club of America Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 20 2016
NPF Congratulations. This is a formal letter to inform you of your $120,000,000 winnings of cash and prizes.........Send your $20.00 report fee for all monies and prize.... Plainview New York Author: Robesonia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: NPF Plainview, New York

Jul 20 2016
Walmart Inc Recipientview Quality Control Recieved a check Bentonville Arkansas Author: Pembroke, New Hampshire Cash Services: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jul 19 2016
Capital One Fast Cash Mark BrownFunding ManagerCapital One Fast CashConsultant: Alex WhiteContact no. 1-312-253-4885 Ext. 121 Sent Fraud letter approving me for $5000 personal loan but wanted me to wire transfer $80 first buy purchasing a Wal-Mart Money card Chicago, Illinois Author: Detroit, Michigan Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Chicago,, Illinois

Jul 19 2016
Cash Advance USA Kevin Rogers Charles Now using itunes san antonio Texas Author: Defuniak Springs, Florida Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
American Cash Awards Can I speak with (my full name) and do you live at (my full address)  Nationwide Author: Prescott, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: American Cash Awards Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
David Cooper and David Watson Threatened arrest warrant for outstanding cash advance. $1000.00 Los Angeles California
Author: Clearwater, Florida Cash Services: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Jul 19 2016
Litetree.com Litetree Litetree Lt Co They Claim to be an online currency exchange... but you nothing when you send them your money Dunwoody Georgia LiteTree Chargebacks Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Cash Services: Litetree Dunwoody, Georgia

Jul 19 2016
Finance of America Mortgage Made misleading statements, engaged in unethical conduct, encouraged applicant to lie Boca Raton Author: Los Angeles, California Mortgage Brokers: Finance of America Mortgage Boca Raton,

Jul 19 2016
S.A.R. &Associates LTS MANAGEMENT Says i owe $876.00 for loan advance that i didnt make. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Liars: S.A.R. &Associates Internet

Jul 18 2016
Assurance America The company doesn't want to pay me after a driver of theirs rear ended me with a police report supporting me Atlanta Georgia Do You Have Insurance? Author: Chantilly, Virginia Car Insurance: Assurance America Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
Uniters North America refused to honor furniture protection service online Nationwide Author: virginia beach, Virginia Upholstery: Uniters North America Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
National Brokers Of America (NBOA) Alan Redmond, Bradley Butler, Ornella Sciumbata Scam, Doesnt pay employees what they say they will, poor management Reading Pennsylvania Author: Shillington, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: National Brokers Of America (NBOA) Reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2016
Steave Raymond chevy They sold me a car that is valued at only 2800 for 10000, with a 2 thousand $ down payment. Not even 30 days gon by the engeine blew.. Now i am out of cash and my credit us bad. I refuse to pay them. Bad company. Liers!!!! Smyrna, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto & Truck Rental: Steave Raymond chevy Smyrna,, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
Smith Loan Assistance - Teresa Liverpool Advance Cash America FRAUD ALERT Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Cash Services: Smith Loan Assistance - Teresa Liverpool Internet

Jul 18 2016
Uvs arbitration E processing Called my 90 year old blind auntie and threatened to sue her and need to serve me and her with a fraudulent suit to gain 3800. Then the amount went to 500 to settle then to 300. And you have to give us your bank account number and we will take the 300 out Uvs arbitration Internet Author: Harriman , Tennessee Cash Services: Uvs arbitration Internet

Jul 18 2016
bestchoice123 bestchoice123.com Loan $825.00 $5,000 to be repaid!!!!!!!! Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cash Services: bestchoice123 Internet