ADVANCEABLE TECHNOLOGY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: advanceable technology
There may be more specific results for "advanceable technology"
For more specific results for "advanceable technology"
Showing 26-50 of 5,163 Found Reports For more specific results for "advanceable technology"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 05 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Total SCAM Scottsdale, AZ Author: Holland, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, AZ

Sep 30 2017
Advance Able Technology LLC DBA Health Healing Hands Took $79.99 from my account- I never ordered from them Chicago Illinois Author: Binghamton, New York Attorney Generals: Advance Able Technology LLC Chicago, Illinois

Sep 29 2017
Advanceable Techonology CBD Hemp Oil Advanceable Techonology LLC I ordered off the internet 1 E-Oil 100mgs Hemp Oil herbal drops , 1 Restoritive Cream for pain they sent 2 of each @ $4.95 & $5.95 it did nothing like they said and l did NOT order any more.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Augusta, Maine Alternative Health: Advanceable Techonology CBD Hemp Oil Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 27 2017
Advanceable Technologies LLC. Ripped me off for a product that isn't what they advertise it to be, CBD oil. They charged my account and is trying to charge again. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Panama city beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Advanceable Technologies LLC. Scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 27 2017
Advanceable technologies Never received order, charged shipping, cant get in touch with them. Same as all other complaints Scottsdale Arizona Author: Lewisburg, Tennessee Medical Supplies: Advanceable technologies Scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 27 2017
Advance able Technology, LLC essential oils made two unauthorized charges on my credit card for $79.99 and $69.99. They will not answer their phones. I bane tried many times to contact this company for a refund and no one ever answers the phone it continues to tell me to hold for the next available agent then eventually disconnects. Scottsdale Arizona Author: W Farmington, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Advance able Technology LLC Scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 26 2017
Advanceable Technologies LLC ,possibly aka ADTECH, CBC oil and joint balm Scottsdale AZ Arizona They tried to order $1700+ on my credit card! Author: Denver, Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Advanceable Technologies LLC Internet

Sep 26 2017
Advance Able Technology Advanceable Technology Billed $79.99 on 09/24/2017 without my consent or knowledge that this was a reoccuring charge. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Portland, Oregon Alternative Health: Advance Able Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 26 2017
Advance Able Technology LLC May be doing business as Health Healing Hands This was an ad for CBD oil endorsed by Montel Williams. I purchased a trial sized bottle with shipping. I triple checked that there was no further commitment involved before I bought. Apparently they still stuck me for $79.99 for another shipment. I have reported to my credit card company and charges will be disputed. States Scottsdale , Az but who really knows Internet In response to comment #1 Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Alternative Health: Advance Able Technology LLC Internet

Sep 26 2017
Advanceable Technology Essential Oils Billing my account for oils that I didn't order or receive ! Sept. 15 and Sept 16 Scottsdal Arizona Author: Ammon, Idaho Attorney Generals: Advanceable Technology Scottsdal, Arizona

Sep 25 2017
Advanceable Technologies LLC Scottsdale, AZ Scammed like everybody else. I ordered my free pain relieving oil just pay shipping $5. I haven't received the oil and I've been charged the $6 twice plus $80 twice‼️WTH? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Peru, Illinois Alternative Health: Advanceable Technologies LLC Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 25 2017
Shenzhen Umeng Electronic Technology Co,.ltd fake flash drives Shenzhen Umeng Electronic Technology Co,.ltd Shenzhen Author: Nassau, Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen Umeng Electronic Technology Co,.ltd Shenzhen,

Sep 25 2017
Advance able Technology LLC The following are on my checking account statementHealth healing Han Scottsdale-azusChamomile chancy Scottsdale AzusaEsntoil3127660954 Scottsdale Azusa Skin enchantment.co 480-3004287 Azusa scamming a free trial, continuing to charge my bank account, using different company names scam Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Minnesota City, Minnesota Alternative Health: Advance able Technology LLC Internet

Sep 25 2017
advanceable technology llc misled me with shipping only ,trial offer,and i cannot contact them, i sent email ,still charged me Nationwide Author: smithville, Mississippi Alternative Health: advanceable technology llc Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Advanceable Technology llc This is my review for this fradulent company. I know that your 'company' is just a scam front. I paid shipping for the 'free' sample. My order number is 9336593. The sample is cooking oil and does nothing. I want my account CANCELLED. I have tried calling the number provided-and the mailbox won't accept any messages. The email addresscs@advanceabletechnology.com is bogus and returns all sent messages. My package came from Scottsdale, AZ 85260. I want this handled ASAP. I have reported you to Report Scams, and to my credit card company. I only gave 1 star because I had to. Zero minus would be more appropriate. I, like many other people, was just looking for something to ease pain. This company leads you on, and then when they have your information, you are stuck. I was suckered into doing the Facebook order for the sample by only paying the shipping/postage charges. Arizona Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology llc Internet

41, Report #1402011

Sep 24 2017
Advanceable technologies, Scotsdale, AZ The company said that it would be a free sample bottle of CMD, but they are charging me $69.99 for it. They are charging for a free sample bottle. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Orlando, Florida Medical Supplies: Advanceable technologies, Scotsdale, AZ Scottsdale,

42, Report #1401996

Sep 24 2017
Shen Zhen Dragon Technology Ltd. Dragon Technology, Isscx, Shen Zhen, Chen Ju,website listed as Alibaba or Aliexpress member Scam Company - Fail to refund Aliexpress 86265695173548 Shenzhen Internet china
Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Shen Zhen Dragon Technology Ltd. Internet

43, Report #1401965

Sep 23 2017
Advanceable Technology, llc Made unauthorized charge of 69.98 ro my card on Sept 23rd at 7:19 pm. Scottsdale AZ Arizona Author: Wirtz, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, llc ,

44, Report #1401902

Sep 23 2017
Advanceable Technologies Fraud, billing for unathorized purchases Scottsdale Arizona Author: Radford, Virginia Alternative Health: Advanceable Technologies Internet

Sep 22 2017
Advancible Technology CS This Co.advertised they would send me a bottle of CBD oil for the shipping costs of less than 5 dollars. Now they have taken between $69.99 and another charge of $79.99 to my credit card. I did not authorize these amounts from my card to be deducted. This is a total scam Co. Can someone please HELP me with this????? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Joliet, Illinois Lawyers: Advancible Technology CS Internet

Sep 22 2017
Advanceable Technology, LLC Essential Oils This company made an unauthorized charge on my credit card and will not answer the phone. Scottldale Arizona Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, LLC Scottldale, Arizona

Sep 22 2017
advanceable technology i also placed an order for a free sample and a trail size bottle of balm.my card has been charged 79.99 for an order in august of 2018. then again on sept.20 i was charged 69.99 ..I have never even got the samples.my bank has put a hold on payment.However it is a large pain in my back side cause now i have to wait on a new card. I have also sent an email to cancell any and all furture orders.Companies like this prey on ppl like me..looking for a way to ease our pain and to get off all the pain mefs we are taking.I truly believe cbd oil is a gret help. Internet Author: cordell, Oklahoma Healthcare Centers: advanceable technology Internet

Sep 21 2017
MTS Technology took 700 dollars from my checking account and left me nothing to pay my bills arlington Virginia Author: NEWPORT, Tennessee Banks: MTS Technology arlington, Virginia

Sep 20 2017
Advanceable Technology Lead me to believe I was ordering a free sample , when buried in terms and conditions, I would have had to report in 10 days that it did not work. There were no terms and conditions accompanying the sample order. They are deliberately being deceptive by not providing terms and conditions with the sample. Internet Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology Internet

Sep 20 2017
Advanceable technology Charged me 79.99 and said I placed an order when I didn't. I didn't set up an account with them only paid shipping and handling for a sample. Internet Author: Taswell, Indiana Alternative Health: Advanceable technology Internet