ADVANCED MOVING SYSTEM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: advanced moving system
There may be more specific results for "advanced moving system"
For more specific results for "advanced moving system"
Showing 1-25 of 17,536 Found Reports For more specific results for "advanced moving system"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Colonial Home Savings and Loan Making it impossible to pay online,by phone or even with a check. Bad customer service, terrible automated reply system that never answers your questions. Fort Worth Texas Nationwide Author: Caldwell, Idaho Brokerage Companies: Colonial Home Savings and Loan Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
advanced cash express emailed me telling me they were filing an arrest warrent against me for a loan Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: advanced cash express

Jul 21 2017
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Kevin They said I had 3 allegations against me and an arrest warrant South Richmond Hill New York Author: Shelbyville, Indiana Criminal Justice System: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services South Richmond Hill, New York

Jul 21 2017
Public Moving Services Rip Off Moving Firm Charlotte North Carolina Moving scam Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Chorlette, North Carolina

Bargain Moving Inc. TERRIBLE COMPANY... STAY AWAY!!! Mesa Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Moving Companies: Bargain Moving Inc. Mesa, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
NYS child support enforcement in columbia county New York current and medical child support terminated in 2013 and 2014 ordered 11.00 week ,they are fraudulently taking 124.03 week knowing there is a court order but will not change in system hudson New York Author: peabody, Massachusetts Liars: NYS child support enforcement in columbia county NY hudson, New York

Jul 20 2017
Ryland Homes CalAtlantic Homes We bought a new Ryland home in Orlando FL in 2006. The AC system was improperly designed as they used a 2-ton cooling system to service a single 280 sq ft room. HVAC experts puzzled over this design. The poor design led to continual dampness and rampant mold growth in that room's air handling system. Orlando FL Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: Ryland Homes Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 18 2017
EZ moving van lines DISHONEST, UNSCRUPULOUS and AMORAL West palm beach Florida Author: Palmdale, California Moving Companies: EZ moving van lines Florida

Jul 18 2017
United Transportation Moving & Storage United Transportation Lost, presumed stolen items, damaged items, delays, increased costs Woodland Hills Nationwide Author: Vonore, Tennessee Moving Companies: United Transportation Moving & Storage Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Home wise improvement solutions inc. Sold me a half a crumb of a system Longwood Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Home wise improvement solutions inc. Longwood, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 16 2017
Air wind and solar AKA AWS Daryl Easton Amanda Easton They installed faulty solar panel system and was not tdlr license to do in the state of Texas and they burned my house down and mine and my children and my wife stuff up and refuse to pay Dallas Texas
Author: ARP, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Air wind and solar AKA AWS Texas

Jul 16 2017
Supreme Vanlines Supreme Moving and Storage Supreme Vanlines Stole My Belongings and did not comply with our contracted price Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: Supreme Vanlines Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Shawn Paquette Forbuss Elementary Shawn Paquette supports bullying by teachers and will harass parents who do not fit into his belief system Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Nevada Public Schools: Shawn Paquette Forbuss Elementary Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 14 2017
Affordable Moving & Transportation llc Reliable Moving Moving Company and Car Shipping Scam boston Nationwide Author: dayton, Ohio Moving Companies: Affordable Moving & Transportation llc Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
LG Do Not Buy LG Ductless Mini Split System Unless You Want A Lemon Headache Nationwide
Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: LG Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Dr. Chris Raggio Advanced Neuropsych, Christopher Raggio, Chris Raggio Fraud, Liar and sociopath, Stay Away Nashville Tennessee Author: Tennessee Doctors: Dr. Chris Raggio Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 13 2017
Mark 'Marcus' Martinez This man advertised that he was a handyman. He repaired our home and on the last week he turned into a squatter Colorado Springs Author: San Leandro, California Criminal Justice System: Mark 'Marcus' Martinez Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 13 2017
EZ MOVING VAN LINES *LICENSE TO STEAL* West Palm Beach Florida Author: MONTGOMERY, Texas Moving Companies: EZ MOVING VAN LINES West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 13 2017
Budget Van Lines of Las Vegas Movers Las Vegas Nevada Author: VERNON, Arizona Moving Companies: Budget Van Lunes of Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 13 2017
American Van Lines Cal Van Lines lost and damaged furniture would not honor claim changed price from original quote at time of pick up Pompano Beach FL Nationwide Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Moving Companies: American Van Lines Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Dr. Alan J. Anthony, Advanced Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology, Samantha Reith, Dr. Martin Salm, Tahoe Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology Malpractice causing permanent, widespread facial damage from laser Logansport Indiana Author: Stateline, Nevada Skin Care: Medical Personnel: Dr. Alan J. Anthony Logansport, Indiana