ADVANCED MOVING SYSTEM, BETTER MOVING & STORAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: advanced moving system, better moving & storage
There may be more specific results for "advanced moving system, better moving & storage"
For more specific results for "advanced moving system, better moving & storage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Crystal point apartment This complex has made it very difficult for me I'm a heart patient and I have mold on my ceiling and rain dripping in my place they want come to see nor fix anything but they want their money every month this is causing me problems with my health and wellness and safety I need your help Decatur Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Crystal point apartment Decatur, Georgia

Jun 25 2017
Bridge PropertyManagement Montage Embry Hills Rip Off 60 Days Notice Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Bridge PropertyManagement Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Aqua Finance, Inc.Connexus Credit Union Sold and installed Water filtration system for house Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Accounting: Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Internet

Moving Staffers Disaster! Nationwide
Author: , Colorado Moving & Storage: Moving Staffers Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
American Van Lines Last Minute Cancel Pompano Beach Florida Author: Maryville, Missouri Moving Companies: American Van Lines Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 24 2017
My. Aspire system. Co Michael Beesom On the internet Michael bees on was sapose to have email some things witch he did not he charge me $29.00. Now I can't get in touch with him or his so called web site how can I get my. Money back or press charges on him... Aspire Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Fraud: My. Aspire system. Co Internet

Jun 24 2017
coast to coast moving llc rip off misleading bad business crooks fake moving company Deerfield Florida Author: olympia, Washington Moving Companies: coast to coast moving llc Deerfield, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Tim and Penny Bullock of Mt. Nebo Wv. Roof system to my house compleatly wrong going to cost me thousands to fix it they wont return any messages I leave at all. Mt Nebo West Virginia Author: Capon Bridge, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Mt Nebo, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality products, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris believes that nature has given us the best resources, and it is up to us to turn them into powerful and advanced products. L’Core Paris chooses the best organic extracts and transform them into high quality products. Each formula is engineered to maximize results. Using the latest technologies, pharmaceutical grade raw materials, certifications from numerous organizations such as Leaping Bunny, and with recyclable packaging, our goal is to create the best products with the highest quality standards, while caring for the environment and the world we live in. At L'Core Paris, exceptional customer satisfaction is vital. L’Core Paris is working hard in providing the best customer experience both in-store and online.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service L’Core Paris pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Public Moving Services SCAM! Charlotte NC Author: Rahway, New Jersey Moving Companies: Public Moving Services NC

Jun 23 2017
Michelle Carter Self Storage Email Scam Panama City FL Email Author: Panama City, Florida Legal Services: Michelle Carter Internet

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Genetix advertised the product but never mentioned the prices of the skin cream antiwrinkle and the eye cream, I was surprised when I was charged on my bank account but never been sent a receipt of the purchase via email so it caused an overdraft on my account, which is a bad business practice, second the products are just 15 ml in quantities , prices too excessive as compared to other brands, $ 73.85 and $94.77. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Walden glens apartment This is by far should be your very last option, Buena park California Author: Hawthorne, California Better Business Bureau: Walden glens apartment

Jun 23 2017
PODS, Portable on Demand Storage, PODS Enterprise, Inc. Deceptive bait and switch sales practices, hijacking of personal property, unauthorized credit card transactions for storage fees Clearwater Florida
Author: Keene, New Hampshire Moving Companies: PODS Clearwater, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Postal Money Order System Samuel Joseph Promises of on line income. His company did all the marketing. some where in Florida Internet Author: BOULDER, Colorado Sales People: Postal Money Order System Internet

Jun 22 2017
Allumiderm skin cream trial period on the internet After reading one of your fraud reports I called lubiderm. And confronted them about future obligations. The rep Jason extended my free trial to 30 days. And if I cancel between July 15th and 22nd there will be no further obligation. Otherwise if did not call I would have been hooked with them. I will also be calling the better business bureau. Internet Author: Staten island, New York Skin Care: Allumiderm skin cream Internet

Jun 22 2017
All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. All My Sons moving & Storage Gauging-Baite & Switch-Low ball Qoutes Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. Fort Myers, Florida

Jun 22 2017
ADVANCEDLash Advanced Beauty LLC Not 30day trial, only 14-day trial, then product doesn't even have time to work! Nationwide
Author: Redlands, California Miscellaneous Companies: ADVANCEDLash Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
PODS Portable On Demand Storage Refuses to deliver as promised Bolingbrook IL Author: St. John, Indiana Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC NATIONALWIDEMOVERS, RESITERSTOWN MD THOUGH ALSO GO UNDER BALTIMORE MD DISGUSTING THIEVES! GIVE YOU ONE QUOTE THEN INFLATE THE PRICE 3X'S AS MUCH! RESITERESTOWN /BALTIMORE Maryland Author: MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Maryland Moving Companies: ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC RESITERESTOWN, Maryland

The Usa Nursery SCAM Connecticut Nationwide
Author: Madison, Maine BBB Better Business Bureau: The USA Nursery Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Extreme Tactical Dynamics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics implemented strategic changes ensuring customer satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist customers in a timely manner by adding 6 digital phone lines, A Live Chat option and boosting customer service and warehouse staff. All trained to help the first responder find the correct emergency lighting equipment.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hope we do better next time Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter , Florida

Jun 21 2017
Vivint Left my Alarm System wires disconnected, Shorted my Doorbell and Laughed as they left Nationwide
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Security: Vivint Nationwide