ADVANCED MOVING SYSTEM, BETTER MOVING & STORAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: advanced moving system, better moving & storage
There may be more specific results for "advanced moving system, better moving & storage"
For more specific results for "advanced moving system, better moving & storage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Wow fashion N/a I have ordered the flat iron two weeks ago and never received it. I paid a total of $49.97 for this item and I never received. I suppose to have gotten it in 3-5 business days. I ordered things after this item and received it. I'm still awaiting on this item. I have viewing bank and it had come out if my account on that day I didn't notice what city it was coming from. Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Wow fashion Nationwide

2, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: At UMA, if it’s important to our students, it’s important to us. Students can always contact our student concerns hotline by visiting UMAcares.com. UMA is here to help each student find success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. To the employee at the school, I find your comments insulting Author: Clearwater, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2017
Charlie Crovo Dunhill Group, Charles Crovo, Charles Crovo II  Osterville, Massachusetts
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
WEICHERT, REALTORS - Dunhill Group Charles Crovo, Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo II CHarlie Crovo Osterville, Massachusetts
concerned quil Author: wellfleet, Massachusetts Franchises: WEICHERT, REALTORS Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
Moving Star Inc movers showed up 4 hours late for our move. Houston and Arlington TX Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Moving Companies: Moving Star Inc Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Yourcannabisorders.com Yourcannabislifestyles.com Placed an order on 7/7/2017. Today is 8/23/17. I still have not received my order. I placed an order once before and received my order. This time this guy Dave. He doesn't respond to email or phones calls. I am super pissed and would like my money back. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Sparrows Point, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Yourcannabisorders.com Coconut Creek, Florida

Aug 23 2017
Long Distance Movers, Inc Extensive damage. Missing Items. Lack of concern. Delray Beach Florida Author: South Charleston, West Virginia Moving Companies: Long Distance Movers, Inc Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 23 2017
Centennial Toyota Complete Scam Artist Sell Overpriced Vehicles Las Vegas Nevada Buyers Remorse Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Centennial Toyota Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 22 2017
Public moving services, Sarah johnson Qouted me and are not confirming a pick up a pick up date. They have drafted $1033 from my checking account and my pickup should be on 9/28, but they now have phones that are not in service and I am left hanging. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Public moving services, Sarah johnson Charlotte , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
lewis tree service lewis tree service destroyed 30 year old laurel oak that was on private property new york New York Author: st petersburg, Florida Better Business Bureau: lewis tree service new york, New York

Aug 22 2017
Rhea Skin Care Derma skin care Free trail for 4.99 turned into 180.00 I don't know how these people sleep at night. They need to be shut down immediately. St. PETERSBURG Florida Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Rhea Skin Care Internet

Aug 22 2017
HouseLookups.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HouseLookups.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com provides high quality property history reports to make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HouseLookups.com  dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseLookups.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseLookups.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseLookups.commade a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseLookups.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseLookups.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseLookups.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Douglasville, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Apex Enterprise Solutions Inc Wrongly Charged on Gemini Account continuously for an Year Mississauga Ontario
Author: Mississauga, Ontario Better Business Bureau: Apex Enterprise Solutions Inc Mississauga, Ontario

Aug 22 2017
NeuLift I got ripped off for 179.90 drafted right out of checking account! After calling the number on the bottle to try and stop the draft I was told that after receiving the trial samples I had 14 days to cancel. I asked her where it stated this to which she replied in the terms box in small print. I told her that if the product was good then such faulty and bad business practices are not needed.I realize I should have read the small print more closely but why not advertise this 14 day deal on the major advertisement. It is just bad business. I told her I expect my products in the mail but cancel any future purchases. She tried to offer me extreme discounts on future purchase. NO THANK YOU! I told her I would be reporting this to anyone who would listen. So watch out everyone. That's a large chunk of change and I HAVEN'T received the products yet. Fountain Valley California Author: Commerce, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

17, Report #1020058

Aug 21 2017
Hilary Fry Said they were shipping product so I could return it, and get my $ back, but product was never shipped to me. So I can't get a refund. Here is my return # they have me : 10501798-230638 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Hilary Fry Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Tate & Kirlin Asssociates and TRS Limited I got a letter from Taet & Karlin company stating that I have a debt to TRS Limited company in the amount of $139.97. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Fort lee, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Tate & Kirlin Asssociates and TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2017
Full House Movers (in Washington), Triple 7 Movers (in Nevada), Full House Movers (in California) Worst moving company I've ever seen!! Kent Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Moving Companies: Full House Movers Kent, Washington

Aug 20 2017
Kilowatt system Internet Author: desert hot springs, California Attorneys General: Kilowatt system Internet

Aug 20 2017
Ari Teman, Teman Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Teman, Landlord Spy Liar, Fraud, Scham Artist, Con Artist, Renter, Subletter, Party Boy, (((REDACTED))) Dirty Real Estate business man New York New York
I doth think Sam protests too much. Author: New York, New York Internet: Ari Teman, Teman New York , New York

Aug 20 2017
Public Moving Services National Relocation Van Lines Your Moving Company LLC Breached contract, did not deliver my items after 30+ business days Charlotte North Carolina Author: Briarwood, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
Advanced Car Shipping Andres Vivas Damaged my car - acted like a*hole about it... wouldn't pay claim... fought me every step of the way. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Advanced Car Shipping Nationwide