Your Search | advanced moving system, better moving & storage

1, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

2, Report #1319667

Jul 29 2016
TakeStar Haload Verbally Abused my mother, did not fulfill contract, groupon deal misleading Santa Monica California Author: Glendale, California Moving Companies: TakeStar Santa Monica, California

3, Report #1319656

Jul 29 2016
Advanced Insulation Services, LLC Tim Steinmetz, Advanced Insulation Services, Scam Company! Never Work For This Company! They Cheat Their Employees Out of Payroll!! Winter Haven Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Maintenance Companies: Advanced Insulation Services, LLC Winter Haven, Florida

4, Report #1319519

Jul 29 2016
KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES THEIR MAINTENANCE STAFF ILLEGALLY CUT THE LOCK & REMOVED ITEMS FROM MY STORAGE UNIT ROELAND PARK Kansas
Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Realtors: KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES ROELAND PARK , Kansas

5, Report #1319484

Jul 28 2016
DHL Express unreliable, poor customer no service department, lied about my contact information, refused to come back to re-deliver the package on the same day, claimed they did not have my phone number, contact name or apartment security code, have to wait for re-delivery for the next business day, can not trust DHL Express, federal express is better, united parcel service is better, customer service is out in india and you can barely understand them Brampton Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Courier Services: DHL Express Brampton, Ontario

6, Report #1319365

Jul 28 2016
Redman HUD code manuf home (((REDACTED))) for Senior Citizens (((REDACTED))) Pennsylvania Author: Danielsville, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Redman HUD code manuf home Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

8, Report #1319460

Jul 28 2016
P.O.D.S. P.O.D.S Still has my home :( Canada Nationwide Author: Exhausted, Ontario Moving Companies: P.O.D.S. Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

10, Report #1319407

Jul 28 2016
upclk charged 33.95 dollars when I purchassed a 10 dollar computer system repair without my OK Internet Author: taberg, New York Computer Help Desk: upclk Internet

11, Report #1319403

Jul 28 2016
PODS Portable On Demand Storage Horrible company with shady refund practices Clearwater Florida Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Shipping Companies: PODS Clearwater, Florida

12, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

13, Report #1319287

Jul 27 2016
LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system this so called alkaline water generator is a complete rip-off d-68165 mannheim internet
Author: ocaenside, California Alternative Health: LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system d-68165 mannheim,

14, Report #1319277

Jul 27 2016
inkcartridges LDInkCartridges Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote Ink Cartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS OUT POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM. Long Beach California Author: North Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: inkcartridges Long Beach, California

15, Report #1319188

Public Storage lied about rate hikes and box return policy Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Storage Companies: Public Storage Seattle, Washington

16, Report #1319135

Jul 27 2016
Better Built Garages Complete Fraud Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Riner, Virginia Manufacturers: Better Built Garages Mt Airy , North Carolina

17, Report #1319117

Jul 26 2016
Unique Moving And Storage inc CaliforniaVanLines Incompetent, disorganized, confused, dishonest, rude, deceptive,unprofessional Columbus Ohio Author: Cape Coral, Florida Moving & Storage: Unique Moving And Storage inc Columbus, Ohio

18, Report #1319120

Jul 26 2016
Stratford Career Institute SCI Ripping off people who are trying to better themselves Do not know they have Vermont and Quebec addtesses Nationwide Author: SAINT JOSEPH, Missouri Language: Stratford Career Institute Nationwide

19, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

20, Report #1319061

Jul 26 2016
ACE ,Advance Cash Services Acs.collections.dept.incorps@gmail.com has been emailing me accusing me of taking out a loan with a company name Advance Cash Services for $300 but when I asked them for more information about the company , they refuse to send me the information. I am tired of them harassing me with this mess. Internet Author: SHREVEPORT, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ACE (Advance Cash Services Internet

21, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

22, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 26 2016
The Marketing Commando - Commando Realestate Investing - David Corbaley - Commando - Commando Enterprises Big hype no production! 7304 10th St SE Suite B202 Lake Stevens, WA Washington 98258 Author: Mesa, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: The Marketing Commando Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
kiram corporation great salon rip off 50\00 percent services liability without consent to license professional. payable and damage of business to unemployee disclosure does not recieve from honor the groupons greed. disagreement, non contract agreement upon the seal of state california of barber and cosmetology risk to prmote. cerritos California Author: California Better Business Bureau: kiram corporation cerritos, California