ADVANCED MOVING SYSTEMS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: advanced moving systems
There may be more specific results for "advanced moving systems"
For more specific results for "advanced moving systems"
Showing 26-50 of 18,244 Found Reports For more specific results for "advanced moving systems"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 09 2017
Prestige Payment Systems Deceptive Fraud Money Stealers Killing One Small Business At A TIme Washington Nationwide Author: pottstown, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Prestige Payment Systems Nationwide

27, Report #1372041

May 08 2017
The Pool Table Movers LLC Pool Table Movers of Mi Bait and Switch pricing! Lied to my wife, and over charged us by 150$ because they knew we wouldn't know any better. Clinton Twp Michigan
Author: Clarkston, Michigan Moving Companies: The Pool Table Movers LLC Clinton Twp, Michigan

28, Report #1372004

May 08 2017
Greater Illinois Moving Service Marc Dudgeon Original Magnetic Cable Ixonia NEW York
Author: Ixonia, Wisconsin Telephones: Greater Illinois Moving Service Ixonia, Wisconsin

May 06 2017
Sling TV Sling Sling is a rip off. I got the basic package and later it sold me on moving up to to an upgrade. A few months later I went to cancel service and they said they could not find my account but noted the cancellation. Internet Author: Powhatan, Virginia Video Stores: Sling TV Internet

May 06 2017
TRS Limited A fraudulent attempt to extort money, stating that I owed money for the purchase of cosmetic products. I was contacted bty a representative of Nationwide Recoery Systems, 888-677-5230. I am certain that I do not owe .lney on this purchase because the payments were deducted from my checking account prior to the products being shipped. The man stated that I owed $139.00, but he offered to allow me to pay $98.00 to settle the account. Since I am sure that this is an an attempt to extort money, I first searched for the company onkine. This the manner in which I located this site. Nationwide Author: Canton, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Nationwide

May 05 2017
Swift Van Lines LLC. Gave us a price for moving, held our furniture hostage until we paid a higher price,unprofessional. Laurel Maryland Author: Cumberland, Maryland Moving Companies: Swift Van Lines LLC. Laurel, Maryland

May 05 2017
Seattle movers Moving company in seattle area, makes local and long distance moving Kent Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Moving Companies: Seattle movers Kent, Washington

May 04 2017
Peace of Mind Moving moving service Van Nuys California Author: Running Springs, California Bait-and-Switch: Peace of Mind Moving Internet

May 02 2017
GeoData Systems Management Inc. Bruce A. Jackim STOLE $15,000 IN DEPOSITS Middleburg Heights Ohio REFUND OUR MONEY NOW! Author: San Diego, California Sales People: GeoData Systems Management Inc. Middleburg Heights, Ohio

May 02 2017
Aqua Clear Systems Of Ga Inc Rodney Graham- sales person Purchase Water system 5/27/09, amount financed 6500/paid 130.00 monthly for 7yrs4mths owe 41000 Marietta Georgia Author: Covington, Georgia Questionable Activities: Aqua Clear Systems Of Ga Inc Marietta, Georgia

May 02 2017
 Hercules movers I hired them to move me they told me all these horrible stories about VIP moving company and everything they said that they did is exactly what they did to us. Houston Texas Author: Goldthwaite , Texas Moving Companies: Hercules movers Houston , Texas

May 01 2017
Federated Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Federated Payment Systems focused on providing highest quality merchant services, credit card processing for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Federated Payments is a scam Author: , Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Federated Payments | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Federated Payments takes a consultative approach in developing long-standing relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices, & Cash Advance Partners to enhance the way they do business. Federated Payments provides electronic payment solutions, related merchant services for independent business owners within the U.S. & Canada. Melville, New York

May 01 2017
Federated Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems demonstrates strong commitment to merchant customers, internal employees, vast network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada.*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Sales 101 Author: Fresno, California Sales People: Federated Payments | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Federated Payments takes a consultative approach in developing long-standing relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices, & Cash Advance Partners to enhance the way they do business. Federated Payments provides electronic payment solutions, related merchant services for independent business owners within the U.S. & Canada. Melville,, New York

May 01 2017
advanced skin/ revital skin got ahold of my bank information and charged me for products I never received. then told my bank after I tried to dispute the charges that they have electronic proof. I tried to call this company to get my money back and they just laughed at me. this is not a company. they are fraud. don't know Internet Author: Woodbury, Minnesota Skin Care: advanced skin/ revital skin Internet

Apr 30 2017
Julie Winn Ar property management Aeolus property management Julie Winn was our property manager for 4 years, we were always on time with our rent. We took very good care of the duplex, in fact we improved the property. Upon moving due to the fact we could not get Julie to fix anything in our apt..  Rogers Ar
Misrepresentation of the Facts Author: Rogers , Arkansas Real Estate Services: Julie Winn Windsor, California

Apr 30 2017
International Van Lines unprofessional drivers deliver items late, damaged and urges you to sign for missing items you never received Paramount California
Author: San Jose, California Moving Companies: International Van Lines California

Apr 30 2017
alpha monster advanced advanced monster.com deceptive new york Nationwide Author: the villages, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: alpha monster advanced Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Advanced Moving and Storage, Inc. Jim Lalagos, Tyler Lalagos If you value your money, property & sanity, then avoid this moving company at all costs Glendale Heights Illinois Author: Illinois Moving & Storage: Advanced Moving and Storage, Inc. Glendale Heights, Illinois

Apr 28 2017
Skin Opulent Skin Opukent Advanced Anti-Aging Cream Nationwide Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Skin Care: Skin Opulent Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Ez Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach Florida I don't understand you want to help but you did not even post the phone number of the company you're talking about Author: Downey, California Moving Companies: Ez Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 28 2017
Rydell Group / Jeff O'Neill / Rydell Moving abusive, insult, scam, slandering, verbal abuse, mental, tormenting, abuse Vancouver Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: Rydell Group / Jeff O'Neill Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Advanced Social Media Took $3600.00 to pay for a grant Sun City, Arizona Author: THORNTON, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Advanced Social Media Sun City,, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Old Buckingham Station Wanting me pay 1 month extra when I explicitly tell them 2 months ahead of time that I was moving out Midlothian Virginia
Author: NORTH CHESTERFIELD, Virginia Real Estate Services: Old Buckingham Station Midlothian, Virginia

Apr 26 2017
Cary Fletcher PODS Moving and Storage POWER TRIPPING LOSER CLEARWATER, Florida Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Moving Companies: Cary Fletcher PODS Moving and Storage Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Nationwide Logistics Nationwide Logistics IncNation wide logistics WARNING SCAM BROKER COMPANY!!! ISRAELI SCAM OPERATION!! STEAL YOUR MONEY!! Tampa Florida False Complaint Author: Florida Moving Companies: Nationwide Logistics Tampa, Florida