ADVANTA PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: advanta product development
There may be more specific results for "advanta product development"
For more specific results for "advanta product development"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
techzone247 Not only did I pay $377 for this product, I got ripped off by someone ripping off Techzone. It was an expensive lesson, but I have learned. Sure sounded valid. In fact, they are supposed to call me back. Internet Author: SLIDELL, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: techzone247 Internet

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Aug 21 2017
Troy Allure Aesthetics Troy Johnson paid for laser equipment and never received product. Internet Author: San Francisco, California Plastic Surgeons: Troy Allure Aesthetics Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin Cream Lumidaire Eye Serum Product left scarring & unwilling to refund after spending approx $400.00 that I was unaware of. I ask for a trial only. They were unwilling to help in any way. I explained I quit using the product & they offered to send free samples Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Internet
Author: Gantt, Alabama Attorney Generals: Lumidaire Internet

Aug 21 2017
Landmark Home Warranty I wish I had come here before buying their product. I am now in the middle of my second needed repair and I have been waiting a week so far while they play games with the contractor.The first time I needed a repair it took 4 trips to get it right. This home warranty scams jordan utah Author: Plano, Texas Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Internet

Aug 21 2017
Hilary Fry Said they were shipping product so I could return it, and get my $ back, but product was never shipped to me. So I can't get a refund. Here is my return # they have me : 10501798-230638 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Hilary Fry Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC Website offered a free trial for $5.95, said out of stock but then billed me the $5.95 and total price $79.77 without any product received. Neither phone or email listed as their contact are valid Internet
Author: Melbourne, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 21 2017
GR&Bloom Diet Supplement They took 79.95, out of my account, before I got the product. I returned the product on 7/12/17, and still no refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, California Liars: GR&Bloom Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
hydroluxe charged for product I did not order. was never informed of their cancelation policy regarding trail offer Toronto Canada for distribution Internet for Canada Author: Lockport, Manitoba Skin Care: hydroluxe Internet

Aug 21 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their customer service email provided on my receipt. They have never answered a single one. I have left messages on their customer service phone number provided on my receipt, however it goes straight to a voicemail and no one ever calls you back. What kind of customer service is that? Obviously a huge scam as they were quick to take my money and then have disappeared Author: Kalispell, Montana On-Line Business: Blue Cloud Deals Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Lenovo Sold installed Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 but installed trial version with no product key Pittsburg Internet Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Software: Lenovo Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I had ordered some CBD oil from them a free trial only pay shipping which was $5.97 and I never received the product I tried calling got no answer and their web address keeps coming back no such address Internet Author: Saint Helen, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 20 2017
Elly's world Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 22, 2017 Internet Author: OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi Beauty Products: Elly's world Internet

Elly's world Took my money and never sent product Richmond VA
Author: Richmond, Virginia Beauty Salons: Elly's world Internet

Aug 20 2017
Ellys World steam professional hair iron I ordered the Ellys steam professional iron on july 23, 2017Received email.and acjnowlesge of order order nunber 3615 but have never received my product and I get site unavailable. Ellys World is a Ripoff ellysworld.com/ Internet Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Salons: Ellys World steam professional hair iron Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered an exercise bra my credit card was charged and the company is not responding to email, no product ever received, website is now inactive. Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 19 2017
Dhgate.com by Diane Wang A company that rips people off. China has not been able to develop standard measurements for clothes. 3XL or 4XL varies from seller to seller. Dhgate supports that by promising that they will hold the money in trust until you're satisfied with your purchase. However, that's not the case. They ask you to send the product back to China by a trackable courier company. That costs $89. Now who will send a $30 shirt back and lose another $89 because the seller won't pay $89. After this dispute resolution dhgate disappears from the picture and there's no way to contact them. I'd like my fellow westerners know not to spend money on dhgate. It's a shady business and has long ways to go. China Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dhgate.com by Diane Wang Internet

Aug 19 2017
Jodyssecret I placed an order and they charged my credit card but now the store is no more. No contact no refund no product. Internet
Author: Uxbridge, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Jodyssecret Internet

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World Another email given is support@ellysworld.com Stole my money, I have not received the product I ordered. Internet Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 19 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered product and haven't received anything. I tried emailing them and no response.They have already received payment. Internet
Author: Kokomo, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 19 2017
Illujen cosmetics Company sent me a sample for $4.95 and now will charge me over $300.00 for product I did not order. Santa Ana California Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Skin Care: Illujen cosmetics Santa Ana C, California

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
WOWW FASHION JODY'S SECRET THIS COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY BUT I DID NOT GET ANY PRODUCT. BUYER BEWARE!! NO CITY NOTED Internet DELEWARE Author: NEWTON FALLS, Ohio Clothing Stores: WOWW FASHION Internet

Aug 19 2017
GOLO I bought 3 months worth of the product with the understanding it would help with my blood sugars and weight.. Instead I have gained 10 lbs. And my blood sugars Have gone up by 30 points. I used the product as in as instructed and ate healthy diet. Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: GOLO Internet