ADVANTA PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: advanta product development
There may be more specific results for "advanta product development"
For more specific results for "advanta product development"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
X Drive, Las Vegas, Nv sent product not ordered, when called put on hold and then hung up Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ronkonkoma, New York Alternative Health: X Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 28 2017
Lux style internatinal I saw the add on my facebook click on the site entered the email and postal code in either to see the prizing but they send me the product with the billing which i have not ordered it. I live in canada Denmark Nationwide Author: Scarborough, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux style internatinal Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Zyalix Zyalix Introductry offer for one bottle,$4.95, gave credit card info. two weeks later another bottle arrived at a charge of $95.00,the sad thing is the product is tottally useless. Henderson Nevada Author: Kimberly, Idaho Adult Care Facilities: Zyalix Zyalix Henderson, Nevada

Apr 28 2017
Tamko Building products Evergrain Decking Warranty not honored, they agree the product failed, Bad batch but offer no labor, and only a fraction of the retail cost of the product. I asked if they would send me the deck materials that are clearly defective (decomposing), and they want to send me $8400 for a deck over 80 ft. long with railing that is decomposing as well and another 100 of railing that is the exact product as the railing . So 100% of the product is agreed to be failing and only 8 yrs. old. Joplin. 64802 missouri
Author: Ramona, California Building Products: Tamko Building products Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
bellecelleskinserum did not honor my request to canel and keep sending me their product. fountain valley California Author: chesapeake, Virginia Skin Care: bellecelleskinserum fountain valley, California

Apr 28 2017
Color By Pascale (via Facebook) False advertising; fraudulent claims; promoting free product and free shipping Facebook Internet
Author: Farmington, Missouri Sales People: Color By Pascale (via Facebook) Internet

Apr 28 2017
Smokers Mall.com Did not receive product Internet Author: Sacramento , California Liars: Smokers Mall.com Internet

Apr 28 2017
Luxurious skin RIP OFF!! BEWARE- YOUR TRIAL STARTS FROM THE TIME YOU PLACE THE ORDER AND YOU DON'T TRIAL IT FOR THE FULL 14 DAYS BEFORE THEY CHARGE YOU $99.00. PRODUCT ISN'T GOOD EITHER RIP OFF-THE PRODUCT ISN'T GOOD AND YOU ARE CHARGED $99.00 BEFORE YOU COMPLETE TRIAL CALIFORNIA Internet Author: Massachusetts Skin Care: Luxurious skin Internet

Apr 28 2017
Donna Trujillo Ordered trial subscription and have tried to contact to stop sending, no answer. I did get a response (computer) on 2/22/17 that said I was not being charged and no shipments were planned. Keep receiving product. Pendleton Indiana
Author: Keller, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Donna Trujillo Pendleton, Indiana

Apr 27 2017
IlluminateGarcinia IlluminateMango Got the Product today read the warning, consulted my Doctor, and was told I could NOT use this. Fountain Valley California Author: Lancing, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: IlluminateGarcinia Fountain Valley, California

Apr 27 2017
Programs Depot I downloaded a widows10 setup program for 49.00 The setup program ran and did not install windows 10 for me it got and error and I was not given a product key to use if It did install correctly This was s ripoff and I want my money back Internet
Author: Johnstown, Ohio Computer Fraud: Programs Depot Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
If you are so happy with your pool, why are you on ripoffreport. Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada

Apr 26 2017
Lawrence Mosley Falsely advertised a different product to order and sent their product Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Lawrence Mosley Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Secret Seruns This is a ripoff. I ordered the trial, cancelled my order in the 15 days, and they charged me $89.41 anyway. And you can't send back the product if you open it ,dah! and they won't give you a refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. california Author: Newport News, Virginia Skin Care: Secret Seruns Internet

Apr 26 2017
Ageless Product Alucia Ultra Premium Anti-Wrinkle ComplexLumella Intensive Eye Serum rip-off skin care and eye care products, do not fall for this scam Los Angeles California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Ageless Product california

Apr 26 2017
Fulfillment No way to cancel trial offer. Product is shipped to me with no company name or way to return the product. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Buffalo Grove , Illinois Skin Care: Fulfillment Internet

Apr 26 2017
Florida Carports and Sheds, ... Brenda They did not provide a product as it is advertised Ocala Florida Author: Lecanto, Florida Building Services: Florida Carports and Sheds Ocala, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Dermafolia did not send product but charged almost $200 San Diego California Author: Staten Island, New York Skin Care: Dermafolia San Diego, California

Apr 26 2017
Cellogia Yet Another Free Sample rip-off! Beware! You are actually signing up for a trial of the product! Chatsworth California Author: Burley, Idaho Internet Marketing Companies: Cellogia Chatsworth, California

Apr 26 2017
LuxStyle International They after they sent me a letter for a package I never received I was very upset. I never heard of them or ordered such a product. They after sent me multiple letter threatening to take legal action. Meanwhile any respectable company has a contact number Manager Internet Author: toronto, Alabama Skin Care: LuxStyle International Internet

Apr 25 2017
OGM*MAXDIVINITY This company is online; no e-mail given; I returned product; the real charge, $89.95 received 2 wks after order. Does not fulfill any promised skin improvements. Would not refund $89.75 for product that didn't meet their claims; I cancelled. Phone # is from Utah Internet Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Skin Care: OGM*MAXDIVINITY Internet

Trs limited Charged me for a product I didn't even sign up for. Internet
Author: Idaho falls, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: Trs limited Internet

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color By Pascale Took my money and never sent my product! San Diego California Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide