Your Search | advanta bank corp.

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 28 2016
rita hardy she will tell she has gold and can't recover it without your help and she will say she hit someone and needs help to stay out of jail and to send her money. and. she will say she has no money for food and she's starving but really she's scamin you and other guys at the same time! spending your money and she will ask you to give her your bank info and then your done! Ghana Internet Author: yuma, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: rita hardy Internet

May 28 2016
FIRST PREMIER BANK PREMIER Bankcard CREDIT CARD SCAM, CREDTI CARD FEES CREDIT CARD APPLICATION Sioux Falls South Dakota Maybe You Should Read Author: Santa Monica, California Banks: FIRST PREMIER BANK Sioux Falls, South Dakota

May 28 2016
GLD*SVCGS.com I'm unsure, that's where the charge came from a FREE credit report, unauthorized charge to my bank account. Unsure, Internet company Nationwide
Author: Owasso, Oklahoma Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.com Nationwide

May 27 2016
Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Operate with a phantom non - existent company called Mega Corp R Toronto Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Toronto, Ontario

May 27 2016
Lewis anderson Lewis said he wanted to buy a netbook off me I said it was 150$ hr mails me a check for $990 saying to take 180$ for me and put the rest on amother check and give to someone elses, he's a bank scammer. Orlando Florida Author: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire Bad Check Writers: Lewis anderson Pocatello , Idaho

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 25 2016
Bank Midwest business by mistrust Kansas City Missouri Author: lawson, Missouri Banks: Bank Midwest Kansas City, Missouri

May 25 2016
Old National Bank Denied a payroll deposit, based on our weak 3rd week and using their Atm on a Sun. Portage Michigan Nationwide You jump to conclusions awfully fast! Author: Vicksburg, Michigan Banks: Old National Bank Nationwide

May 25 2016
Currency Capitol Incompetent Fraudulent Went into bank account took money without an approval Los Angeles California Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Commerical Lending Firm: Currency Capitol Los Angeles, California

May 25 2016
Super 8 Motel Wyndham Corp. FRAUDulant charges Columbia Missouri Author: Rockdale, Illinois Motels: Super 8 Motel Columbia, Missouri

May 25 2016
DLO Media Corp and CEO Danilo Lee Waste our time and money. Fraudsters? Santa Monica California Author: Golden, Colorado Advertising Agencies: DLO Media Corp Santa Monica, California

May 25 2016
SUNTRUST BANK Promotion Not Honored Washington Dist of Columbia Author: SUITLAND, Maryland Banks: SUNTRUST BANK Washington, Dist of Columbia

Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Withholding my money Online Internet
A Couple of Questions Are In Order Author: Kealakekua, Hawaii Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Internet

May 24 2016
USAlegalresourses Over charging my bank account with out my authority I don't know Internet Author: Oakland , California Attorneys & Legal Services: USAlegalresourses Internet

May 24 2016
Hotwire.com Hotwire fraudulent charges and refused to find out where the charges came from on my card Internet
Contact your bank or credit card Author: Edmonton, Alberta Hotel: Hotwire.com Internet

May 24 2016
golookup.com company located in Palo Alto, CA as primary place of business; Company registered as Corp in Delaware. Failure of golookup.com to cancel account Palo Alto, CA Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Internet Fraud: golookup.com Internet

May 24 2016
Global cash card Pacific western bank Failure to refund according to FDIC guidlines Irvine California Author: Claremont, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Global cash card Irvine, California

May 24 2016
Green dot Green Dot corporation. Green Dot Bank Green Dot Visa card won't activate Yuma Internet Author: Yuma , Arizona Banks: Green dot Internet

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 A fraudulent charge was made to my bank card, this company is named as the payee. Internet Author: Daly City, California Credit Card Fraud: Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 Internet

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Fitzgerald Enterprises Omar J Fitzgerald Financial-Broker Services Tampa Florida, P A S Limited-Chicago Provided Deceptive Documents to obtain a Loan and never paid back the money due. Tampa Florida, New York, Denver Colorado Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Business Consultants: Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Internet

May 22 2016
IP Nation Llc Falsifying checks from my bank account Internet Author: Wapakoneta , Ohio Consumer Services: IP Nation Llc Internet