Your Search | advanta bank corp.

1, Report #1204140

Jan 24 2015
First convenient Bank THEY CHARGED UNRELATED OVERDRAFT Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Banks: First convenient Bank Nationwide

2, Report #1204107

Jan 24 2015
Proplants Rosie in Credit/Support Department For some reason Proplants and in particular Rosie in the credit card Support department. Card server on Proplants side was not sending my credit card charge information to Bank, Spent 2 hours trying to get it paid for. Rosie after not being able to help said I should use a different flower company and hung up. Very bad employee for customer relations. Phone representative are usually very nice and helpful--they are not the problem. the fact this woman couldn't and wouldn't figure out what the problem was is just lazy and then to suggest another company is just very bad business. San Diego California Author: Pacific Palisades, California Nurseries: Proplants San Diego, California

3, Report #1204063

Jan 24 2015
Chicago Steam ABA Basketbal/ l Ron Hicks CEO Promises Basketball Opportunity and demands deposit for 1085.00 for housing and european trip. Takes your money & they scam you & don't return your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Sports Teams & Clubs: Chicago Steam ABA Basketball Chicago, Illinois

4, Report #1203953

Jan 23 2015
BKZ ENTERPRISE LLC charged my bank acct without me even contacting them Laurel Maryland Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: BKZ ENTERPRISE LLC Laurel, Maryland

5, Report #1203921

Jan 23 2015
Honey spas Honey swim spas, Honey tubs, Honey Entrprises, Honey Corp. Timothy c. Honey Look out . Ply wood sides , no insulation on the pipes . Dirty tricks . Stay away Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Honey spas

6, Report #1203867

Jan 23 2015
barclaycard us Barclays Bank Damaged Credit History without a cause Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: barclaycard us Nationwide

7, Report #1203729

Jan 23 2015
Asurion wireless insurance withdrew $268.00 from my bank account without my approval. I have never even heard of Asurion. It is associated with Walmart electronic insurance Nationwide Author: McMinnville, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Asurion wireless insurance Nationwide

8, Report #1203617

Jan 22 2015
Tobacco General Withdrew 74.00 from my account and didnt send goods well knowing items were not in stock and were not going to be in stock. Had money for 18 days.I waited for goods. Problems with email so i didnt get message from them. I did check with bank and saw it was withdrawn immediately. Some items were available others were not.. If they didnt hear from me through email they should have sent me what they had that I ordered and refunded me my money for what they didnt have. I guess they were hoping I forgot and would never call and check on this. Internet Author: north troy, Vermont Smoke Shops: Tobacco General Internet

Jan 22 2015
JEANNIE KERNS Kerns and Associates, Jeannie TOTAL RIPOFF! JEANNIE OFFERED $20,000 LOANS FOR $250 EACH. SHE CLAIMED EVERYBODY WILL RECEIVE THERE DEPOSIT BY CHRISTMAS BY SENDING OUT UPDATE NEWS LETTERS. SHE SCAMMED EVERYBODY. NOBODY HAS RECEIVE A DIME. SHE IS A PROFESSIONAL SCAM ARTIST. SHE SENT OUT BOGUS LOAN CONTRACTS AND HAD YOU SIGN AND SEND IT BACK TO HER. I DEPENDED ON THIS LOAN FOR MONTHS TO FIND OUT THIS WAS ALL A GAME. NO BANK. NO LOAN. NO REFUND. NOTHING. I WAS FOOLED.... ANYONE, EVERYONE STAY AWAY. KEEP YOUR MONEY. THERE IS NO REFUND. SHE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN. HER PHONE NUMBER IS FROM MIAMI FLORIDA BUT HER ADDRESS UNDER KERNS AND ASSOCIATES IS IN NORCROSS, Georgia... BEWARE. DONT BE THE NEXT VICTIM NORCROSS, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loans: JEANNIE KERNS INTERNET, Select State/Province

10, Report #1203320

Jan 21 2015
Silicon Valley Imaging Corp Will not stand behind their junk products Fremont California Author: Maryland Miscellaneous Electronics: Silicon Valley Imaging Corp Fremont, California

11, Report #1203178

Jan 21 2015
Toronto Dominion Bank TD Bank EXCESSIVE OVERDRAFTS (OR IN OTHER WORDS GETTING ROBBED OF YOUR SAVINGS) New Carolloton Maryland Author: Severn, Maryland Banks: Toronto Dominion Bank New Carolloton, Maryland

12, Report #1203263

Jan 21 2015
Elavon or Ladco Leasing US Bank Together we will win Knoxville Tennessee Author: Duluth, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Elavon or Ladco Leasing Knoxville, Tennessee

13, Report #1119710

Jan 21 2015
Netbrands Media Corp REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Netbrands Media Corp 24HourWristbands.com implemented strategic changes to insure client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to manufacture and deliver fun promotional products at the lowest possible prices while still delivering exceptional customer service Stafford Texas*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Netbrands Media Corp recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Alpine Meadows, California Clubs & Organizations: Everyday Wristbands Select State/Province

14, Report #1203251

Jan 21 2015
First Choice Corp Sarasota Won't pay their bills Florida Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Maintenance Companies: First Choice Corp Sarasota Nationwide

15, Report #1203236

Jan 21 2015
choice Home Warrenty We would have been better off to bank our premiums .. pay for our repairs ourselfs. as Choice Home Warrenty is NOT A WARRENTY, BUT A RIP OFF.... Nationwide Author: Westminster, Colorado Sales People: choice Home Warrenty Nationwide

16, Report #1203058

Jan 20 2015
Amwebloanllc I borrowed 600. They take 360.00 from my bank account a month. I called and ask how much I owed and was informed that this pay off could take up to 20 payments. Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cash Services: Amwebloanllc Internet

17, Report #1203053

Jan 20 2015
United Trucking Corp Michael Wallberg with is a liar and a scammer Baton Rouge Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Trucking Companies: United Trucking Corp Baton Rouge, Florida

18, Report #1202915

Jan 20 2015
Enter bank USA Substandard Reporting Salt Lake City Utah Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Loans: Enter bank USA Salt Lake City, Utah

Jan 19 2015
UNITED COLLECTION BUREAU - Sanju K Sharma - Jose Gabriel Ramirez - Citigroup ripoff Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Collection Agencies: UNITED COLLECTION BUREAU - Sanju K Sharma - Jose Gabriel Ramirez - Citigroup Fort Lauderdale, Florida

20, Report #1202742

Jan 19 2015
First Bank of Delaware Unnecessary Credit Card Charges Pennsylvania Author: California Banks: First Bank of Delaware Pennsylvania

21, Report #1202696

Jan 19 2015
Household Bank: Alvarez Notification Services Stating I will receive summons tomorrow for unpaid Household Credit Card from 2009. Never received any mail regarding this. Deal with them or they were going after me for bank fraud. Had card since 2002 and pd on it til 2009 when I couldn't afford it anymore.. Arlington, Texas Nationwide Author: Tonawanda, New York Credit Card Fraud: Household Bank Nationwide

22, Report #1202675

Jan 19 2015
First Premier Bank Posted a late payment on credit report even when account was paid in full nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Internet

23, Report #1202611

Jan 18 2015
Oneders Inc Beau Derma Teir ad stated no obligation only shipping charges. Then charged my account $i75.90. This is purely a scam and something needs to be done with these types of companies ripping off people, especially in this economy We need a trusting individual or company of individuals who will safeguard consumer rights. I have notified my bank, however, there is nothing that can be done, oyher than cancelling my credit card. . Santa Ana California Author: Oceanside, California Credit Card Fraud: Oneders Inc Santa Ana, California

24, Report #1202563

Jan 18 2015
Domain SEO Service Registration Corp False solicitation for internet domain registration - trying to scam me. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Market Lavington, Other Internet Fraud: Domain SEO Service Registration Corp Coconut Creek, Florida

25, Report #1202544

Jan 18 2015
NRA Group LLC Took Money Out Of My Bank Account Without My Knowledge Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Questionable Activities: NRA Group LLC Nationwide