Your Search | advanta bank corp.

26, Report #1196437

Dec 18 2014
Bank Of America Health Savings Account (HSA), Bank of America Benefits Solutions WARNING Bank of America's Health Savings Account is a SCAM to Steal BILLIONS from Unsuspecting Americans' Health Benefits Accounts!!! Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania Nationwide
Author: California Banks: Bank Of America Nationwide

27, Report #1196427

Dec 18 2014
david nicodem book my ride nowbookmyridenownick sold me a car owned by a bank royersford Pennsylvania Author: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: david nicodem royersford , Pennsylvania

28, Report #1196325

Dec 18 2014
YMax Communications Corp Scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Tallahassee, Florida Legal Process Servers: YMax Communications Corp Nationwide

29, Report #1196309

Dec 18 2014
Quick Auto / Heritage Acceptance Corp / Quick Auto Warranty / HAC Financing Replaced Engine With Engine That Needs Repairs Michigan City Indiana Author: Michigan City, Indiana Auto Warranty: Quick Auto / Heritage Acceptance Corp Michigan City, Indiana

30, Report #1196261

Dec 18 2014
Bank of America Big Bank Thieves Nickel & Dime Every Customer Into Overdraft, Then Charge Again Charlotte Nationwide Author: Douglasville, Georgia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

31, Report #1196156

Dec 17 2014
Dish Network This is how they treat customers who've been with them for 18 years!! We cancelled our DISH service because my husband got transferred. We sent back all of the equipment. They charge my debit card for $34.00 and $179.43 for 'unreturned' equipment. I called their customer service dept. GOT NO WHERE... Now I have to take this up with my bank. Nationwide Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide

32, Report #1191751

Dec 17 2014
Allan Shutt Corporate Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Las Vegas, Nevada Area Financial Services Current Credit One Bank, N.A.Previous Docu Prep, Inc., Prime Holdings Insurance Services, Inc., Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.Education Massachusetts School of La Experience Credit One Bank, N.A. Corporate Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Credit One Bank, N.A. December 2007 – Present (7 years)Las Vegas, Nevada . Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Provo, Utah Lawyers: Allan Shutt Las Vegas, Nevada

33, Report #1196092

Dec 17 2014
AlliedInterstate 866-464-9483 SAID I OWE CREDIT ONE BANK! I NEVER HAD THIS CARD BEFORE. I CALLED AND THEY ARE IN NEW DEHLI, THIS IS A SCAM! Southgate Michigan Author: Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: AlliedInterstate Southgate, Michigan

34, Report #1196071

Dec 17 2014
Credit One Bank, N.A. CreditOne, Credit One Suspious billing activity: every other month not sending statement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Darien, Connecticut Banks: Credit One Bank, N.A. Las Vegas, Nevada

35, Report #1196031

Dec 17 2014
Lazo Construction Rueben Lazo,Robert Nixon Defrauding a School Teacher of her dream home, and smooth talking construction men laughing all way to the bank Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Builders & Contractors: Lazo Construction Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

36, Report #1196004

Dec 17 2014
CLKBANK CLICK BANK i placed an 0rder through an afilliate in 12th december 14th for the amount of $67.00 now have bill to clk bank for $900.,, florida Author: NASSAU BAHAMAS, Alabama Computer Mail Order: CLKBANK Internet

37, Report #1195421

Dec 14 2014
Concrete Crawlspaces Basement Waterproofing Corp. | Stephen Gavin Dishonest with their use of multiple DBA's | Representing themselves with other company brands | Poor product Glen Ellyn Illinois Author: Wheaton, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Concrete Crawlspaces Glen Ellyn, Illinois

38, Report #1195359

Dec 14 2014
Resume Genius Resume Companion, SJT, RGO I bought a one-time resume for $2.95 and I keep getting charged $39.95 ffrom them. Ths happened twice and I finally had to close my bank account & reopen a new one. This is because when I contacted Resume Genius and Resume Companion, they said that I did not have an account with them. So why are they charging me then? Don't use either one of these companies. Deleware Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Employment Services: Resume Genius Internet

39, Report #1195299

Dec 13 2014
quibid I signed up for quibid . The next morning I went to check my bank account an 60 dollars was taken with out my permission. They don't care. riped me off Oklahoma. city Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Wanted Criminals: quibid Nationwide

40, Report #1195293

Dec 13 2014
Wells Fargo Bank identity theft of my checking and savings account. They took over 6 months to to investigate and then refused to return my funds. t Nationwide Author: Somerville, Texas Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide

41, Report #1195282

Dec 13 2014
www,.quickcash.com WWW.savingmakesmoney.com SCAM.. Took my money. They got my email, social security number, and birth date and my bank account and routing number. Internet Author: Tazewell, Tennessee Loans: www,.quickcash.com Internet

42, Report #1195276

Dec 13 2014
Barclays Bank Barclay Bank Delaware, Barclaycard, Antony Jenkins, Daneen Tucker Discriminates against blacks with good credit and credit scores above minimum Wilmington Delaware Author: Virginia Credit Services: Barclays Bank Wilmington, Delaware

43, Report #1195260

Dec 13 2014
AnytimeMovies.com Money removed from bank account without signing up to anything East Sussex, UK Nationwide Author: Dundee, Alabama Video Stores: AnytimeMovies.com Nationwide

44, Report #1195200

Dec 13 2014
Mobile Social Media Blueprint Jordon Schultz Jordon Schultz uses webinars to pitch his social media Blueprint. He charges $1497 plus $497 per month for a totally bogus work at home business opportunity. He promises thousands per day and live, personal support He has no written contracts or even a written description of what you are buying and when you try to contact him, he is nowhere to be found. I attempted to contact him the day after I ordered what I thought was a trial to ask him about several things that I had determined were untrue about his statements. When I was unable to I contacted my VISA bank to tell them to stop the charge. They told me that Schultz didn't make the charge but that another company, Rockstarpowersuite.com had. I tried to contact them but they too never replied to my messages. I have sent Schultz at least six emails and three cancel and refund requests/demands, all without an answer. In fact I have never one time received a message from Schultz who simply ignores all attempts to communicate. Its now in the hands of the CA Atty Gen, BBB, ICCC and the public needs to be warned. San Diego Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Work at Home Business: Mobile Social Media Blueprint Internet

45, Report #1195117

Dec 13 2014
Zoosk Unauthorized charges on my bank account - from Zoosk Internet Author: Walnut Creek, California On-Line Business: Zoosk Internet

Dec 12 2014
select portfolio servicing, Inc. starting class action law suit against Select Portfolio... Please end me your info. to be part of it. Salt Lake City, Utah
Author: evansville, Indiana Landlords: select portfolio servicing, Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 12 2014
Residential Home Funding Corp Anthony Forte Danilo Kullock Mortgage scam! Do not trust these people! White Plains New York Author: kingston, New York Mortgage Brokers: Residential Home Funding Corp White Plains, New York

48, Report #1195070

Dec 12 2014
Peoples Bank Peoples Mortgage Deceptive practices!!! Lies, lies, lies! Harassing phone calls and much higher fee loans Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Personal Services: Peoples Bank Nationwide

49, Report #1195015

Dec 12 2014
American Standard Online They DO NOT provide any contact info for the Bank AND the homeowner. You get a list of homes with mortgages on it and they want you to physically mail them a letter to get in contact. These homeowners don't even want lease or sell their houses. Rude, uninformative, hangs up on you, cusses Montecito Internet Author: northridge, California Realtors: American Standard Online Internet

50, Report #1195010

Dec 12 2014
Credit One Bank Credit One BankFirst National Bank of Marin This company are outlaws and need to be destroyed at once. They come up with their own rules and regulations and they never notify the consumer. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Credit One Bank Nationwide