ADVANTA BANK CORP. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: advanta bank corp.
There may be more specific results for "advanta bank corp."
For more specific results for "advanta bank corp."
Showing 26-50 of 53,360 Found Reports For more specific results for "advanta bank corp."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 17 2017
Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Procell, Procell Hammocks, Procell Little Havana, Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Ripped me off. Lied to me and took my money. Lied about product sold. They did not refund or fix the problem and they assumed no responsibility for making it right. Miami, Kendall, Hammocks, Little Havana Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Miami, Florida

May 17 2017
Suntrust Bank SunTrust is CRIMINAL. They close accounts and STEAL the money in them! Atlanta Nationwide RE: Can't Wait! Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

May 17 2017
gaf materials myerstown plant elk corp of texas fired me cause of age and sex and speed was complete discination myerstown Nationwide Author: bethel, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: gaf materials myerstown plant Nationwide

May 17 2017
N/A MFCU, BANK, BANKS Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Banks: Marine Federal Credit Union

May 16 2017
RAC contracting Corp in Farmingdale NY STAY FAR AWAY, They costs me over $28k in repairs because they didn't know what they were doing and then tried to charge me over $10k to fix their own mistakes. Run don't walk away from this company. Farmingdale Nationwide Author: Dix Hills, New York Home Improvements: RAC contracting Corp in Farmingdale NY New York

May 16 2017
Emporium.com FAKE Coach bag, canceled order, paid it off anyway, then they took out money from my bank unauthorized! Los Angeles Internet
More proof Author: new albany, Indiana Clothing Stores: Emporium.com Internet

May 16 2017
Luxurious Skin Luxurious Eyes Watch out for Auto withdrawal from Bank Account Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

May 16 2017
Chase Bank Nationwide Author: Eastchester, New York Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

May 16 2017
Core Skin Care brought sample product for 4.99 $ and was charged without my permission $94.00. Called to have them put many back in my bank account and they refused Callifornia Internet Author: Douglasville, Georgia News Media: Core Skin Care Internet

May 16 2017
Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC Ocwen proceeded selling our home to Deutsche Bank on 4/22/2017. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bothell, Washington Liars: Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 16 2017
Coal Cosmetics The company offered their product as a free trial, then dinged my bank account for $89.00 Internet Author: Heath, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Coal Cosmetics Internet

May 16 2017
Heathyrightnow They took 69.95 from my bank account with my permission North Hollywood California Author: Riverdale, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Heathyrightnow North Hollywood, California

May 16 2017
ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER ,dentalmedicalsupplier.com/Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER, Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 Indonesia, , +62-822-9730-9606 They advertised products for sales in their website, I contacted them via email, and bought an RIGHTON RETINOMAX 3 AUTOREFRACTOR KERATOMETER from them for $3800, along the process they always contacted me to tell me that the Retinomax is ready to ship, once I sent them the money via Bank transfer , they never send me the item, Please do not do business with them, stay away from them, they are thieves... Jakarta Nationwide
Author: DUBAI, Medical Supplies: ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER Nationwide

May 15 2017
SMART FARES Travel Help Desk SENT CONFIRMATION FOR FLIGHT WHEN NO TICKET EXISTED. BLAMES BANK. CALLED BANK, BANK SAID NOT THEIR FAULT. MISSED FLIGHT SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA Author: Hamilton Township, New Jersey Travel Services: SMART FARES Internet

May 15 2017
Revive Youth This company offers a free trial of their product for $4.95. Then, after 14 days they charge you $97 dollars, and have you enrolled in a monthly subscription. They don't give you any information where you can contact them to cancel. Bank statement doesnot even say revived youth, it says Dermabond.. so you don't really even know how much you are being charged until you take the time to sort through your bank statements. Boxes come unlabeled, no contact information included, and no receipts. St Petersburg Florida Author: Arvada, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Revive Youth St Petersburg, Florida

May 15 2017
Home Service Club Warranty Corp No Service- 1 room office New York Nationwide Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Home Warranty Companies: Home Service Club Warranty Corp Nationwide

May 15 2017
Cash Advance USA David Jones The are filing a case against me. Case number CAU-550617 that I owe $945.67 and are willing to settle for $500.00 on March 22 2017. If I do not let them know I will settle this, they will sack my employer, ruin my credit, garnish my wages, freeze my bank accounts Internet Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet

May 15 2017
TravvelPlus.com Billing my bank acct. monthly since December of 2016 for a service I have not received. I am a recent widow and regretfully did not catch this charge till today. I have no city address, a phone number Nationwide but my acct shows CT Author: Lady Lake, Florida Airline Companies: TravvelPlus.com Nationwide

May 13 2017
Global Payments Global stl Open Edge Pay Pros stole money from my bank account and refused to close my account when I called them Newark California Author: Brighton, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global Payments Global stl Newark, California

May 12 2017
Island vacation cruises Refund of money raken out of my bank account was not refunded Altamonte springs Florida Author: Columbia, Maryland Cruises: Island vacation cruises Altamonte springs, Florida

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Always There Express Corp They will not pay there drivers Downers Grove Illinois Author: woodbury, Tennessee Local Transportation: Always There Express Corp Downers Grove, Illinois

May 11 2017
Youth Renu Offered skin cream and eye cream for $4.97 and $5.97 shipping - Trial offer is not disclosed in the order and my credit card was charged in 14 days for $85 and $89 They will not work with you and it requires you to cancel you bank card or credit card when you cancel their undisclosed Trial 14 day period. Have to call to cancel so no more charges will go through. Report them to BBB Attorney General and FTC They are a SCAM and do not disclose the terms of the Trial and what that means when you order DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. WILL PURSUE THIS UNTIL I GET A REFUND!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Youth Renu Internet