Your Search | advanta bank corp.

Jan 13 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC High class universe Took my $ and never delivered the dog bank Internet
Author: Lawrence, Kansas Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 13 2017
tee 4 cool grandma been in contact with SAM false advertisement/didn't receive merchandise/money from bank next day Internet Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Consumer Services: tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Banner Bank Lied about paying my rent on time to get more money for late fees Kennewick Washington Author: KENNEWICK, Washington Banks: Banner Bank Kennewick , Washington

Jan 13 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Hungry puppy bank Alexandria Lousiana Author: Cordova, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 13 2017
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA BODY FIT MARKETEXTREME HEALTHY SHOPDBL FIENAGARCINIAPEB NIXQUIENTEYESERUM UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS DURING TRIAL PERIOD CAUSING SEVERAL BANK OVERDRAFTS DISTRIBUTION CENTER ST. PETERSBURG FLORIDA DIST CTR ST PETERSBURG FLORIDANationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
high class universe the worlds cutiest dog coin bank oder no# 31239 Internet Author: PALMETTO, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: high class universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
Academy Bank Online Banking A Joke, Rude Customer Care Kansas City Missouri Author: Belton, Missouri Banks: Academy Bank Kansas City, Missouri

Jan 11 2017
Magic Tracks, ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.com Worst Customer Service ever, They dont answer the phone NOR emails. Charged my acct without authorization Internet Magic Tracks AKA Ontel Products Corp. Author: Austin, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 11 2017
Rejuv a derm or Dermalife Dermalife U.S. Skin: additional internet accesses: rejuvaderm.net; wellnesssaying.com ; vivabiotics.org; gracepma.com; jddonline.com They do not give access information. Had to get information from Bank. Bank has had several problems with them.  unknown Nationwide Author: Meridian , Idaho Beauty Salons: Rejuv a derm or Dermalife Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 11 2017
high universe Did not send ordered dog bank. Even after two replies, via email, that is was in transit! Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: high universe Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Comcia Bank I receive ssi.from theUnited States government through their bank resource set up for social security dependants.I have had hundreds of my disabled monies stolen from my account without my permission.  Nationwide Author: Sanpete, Utah Weightloss Programs: Comcia Bank Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Intex, Intex Corp Intex doesnt stand behind product, horrible CS Long Beach California Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Pools & Saunas: Intex, Intex Corp Long Beach, California

Jan 10 2017
unstoppable vision llc I ordered the doggy bank. Never received it Internet Author: greenacres, Florida Internet Fraud: unstoppable vision llc Internet

Jan 10 2017
Fiat Chrysler Automobile Corp Negates all Recall Liability Responsibility Detroit Michigan Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Auto manufactures: Fiat Chrysler Automobile Corp Detroit, Michigan

Jan 10 2017
High Class Universe Be Careful of Scam!! Bought thru Facebook small dog banks for Xmas early Dec. It was a scam. Took my $$. Got confirmation. Never shipped Not a real business, now says on Shopify that is not currently in business!! High Class Universe - Dog Bank Scam sold On Line thru Facebook Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 10 2017
High Class Universe Dog Bank Internet. Internet Author: Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: High Class University Internet

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Zubero Garage Doors Corp Marlon Zubero Scam business Hialeah Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Home Improvements: Zubero Garage Doors Corp Hialeah, Florida

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
CEC Solutions, LLC CEC Solutions, home of Guaranteed Consumer Funding (www.gcf4all.com) ONLY THESE darn individuals/company!!!! I paid for a top-of-the-line Computer and HD TV, with a rock-solid warranty for a period of 2 years (IN FULL) by automatic withdrawal from my bank. , McLean VA Author: Whiting, Indiana Computer Mail Order: CEC Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Mark Anthony Owenby- Provided falsified bank documents to show he is a HNWI Griffin Georgia  Author: Texas Financial Services: Mark Anthony Owenby Griffin, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
High Class Universe The Worlds Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Durant, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 09 2017
High Class Universe Ordered The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box online for $21.99 on 11/20. It never arrived. I have emailed 4x with no response. Internet
Author: San Jose, California Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet