Your Search | advanta bank corp.

Oct 10 2014
First International Union Bank Global Lottery Corporation Telling an 87 year old woman that she won $985,000 - then asking for $. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Banks: First International Union Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 10 2014
Boost mobile Took money from my bank account without rendering services.. Internet Author: Pasco, Washington Internet Services: Boost mobile Internet

Oct 10 2014
Garcinia Gambogia & CleansePro Ordered free trial products pay only shipping costs. Received no reorder info with product.13 days after order was placed my CC was charged $79.95 and $89.95 unauthorized. Called the company and was told I did not cancel within the 14-day trial period of which I had never received notification. Also told I had signed up for auto-ship and a shipment had already been mailed. I never received that product. Filed a dispute with CC company. MC denied my dispute saying the merchant said I had not complied with the cancellation policy. Synchrony Bank MC believes scam artists before it believes its customers. Unknown Internet Author: Santa Cruz, New Mexico Alternative Health: Garcinia Gambogia & CleansePro Internet

Oct 10 2014
John Electrical Corp. Ernest Archer 347-742-3777  Elmsford, New York Author: White plains, New York Landscaping: John Electrical corp. Elmsford, New York

Bank Of America This place is scandolous!!! Mountain View, California
Author: Mountain View, California Banks: Bank Of America Mountain View, California

31, Report #1182004

Oct 09 2014
GE Capital Synchrony Promised personal, unsecured loan, but stated the bank required a deposit of $80 for the insurance. Internet Author: Marion, North Carolina Loans: Internet

32, Report #1181966

Oct 09 2014
Travel Corp Getaways Travel Corps Getaways Failure to Book Hotel room internet Buffalo Grove Nationwide Author: DAVIS, California Hotel: Travel Corp Getaways Nationwide

33, Report #1181964

WestStar Credit Union Bank scammed me with a car loan Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Car Financing: WestStar Credit Union Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 09 2014
First Convenience Bank First National Bank Texas Overdraft Fee Fraud and Manipulation Surprise Arizona
Author: Surprise, Arizona Banks: First Convenience Bank Surprise, Arizona

Oct 09 2014
skype communication They have been taking money from my checking account for four months and I have NEVER signed up for anything. My bank would not stop the payments each month of $2.99 and actually chgd me an extra $36.00 when a charge of $18.00 came in. I had to close my checking account and switch to another bank Belgium Author: LaBarge, Wyoming Computer Fraud: skype communication Select State/Province

Oct 09 2014
prolongz stole$89.95on July29,Aug3,Aug13.when I called I spoke to a female who told me to send it back for a refund and e-mail my bank statement to show they took it.when i went on line it said no website found. Ive called all the numbers on my statement which are all different,i get that im calling outside business hrs, which isnt true.i cancelled my card from bank,but was too late another $69.95was taken on Sept12 claremont California Author: bath, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: prolongz claremont, California

Oct 08 2014
chase bank Jp morgan never trust people with nothining visalia Nationwide Author: Visalia, California Emergency Services: chase bank Nationwide

Oct 08 2014
Us Bank New York David Johnson David Johnson and Natasha Green U.S. Grant of $8400 supposed to receive instantly just need to pay security fees. Was selected for baying bills and taxes on time and is goverment money and the higher authorities say i must pay 375 for state to state fee totaling 2500 of my money new York New York Author: Covington, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Us Bank New York David Johnson Nationwide

Oct 08 2014
travel corp getaways travel Corp Took my Money & did not provide services promised Internet Author: W HENRIETTA, New York Hotel: travel corp getaways Internet

Oct 08 2014
Advance Cash Corp. ACS Settlement SCAM, used my debit card information and ripped me off $300.00 Internet Author: Bamberg, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Advance Cash Corp. Internet

Oct 08 2014
Skype Communications Luxembourg I have been getting charges on my credit card for more than a year and I never ordered anything. My bank says I will have to close my account to get the charges to stop! Luxembourg, LU Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Internet Fraud: Skype Communications Luxembourg Internet

Oct 08 2014
Saving Makes Money Stole $87 from my bank account. I never signed up. unknown Internet Author: Roswell, Georgia Questionable Activities: Saving Makes Money Internet

Oct 07 2014
David Zuuca Law firm Knox Ricksen LLCSolix Systems Inc.law firm Winters and Krug Corp. Attorney involved in fraud for companies mentioned as well as AAA insurance and CSAA and Auto Guardian Orinda Nationwide Author: Truckee, California Unusual Rip-Off: David Zuuca Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
Saul Komisar - Franklin Synergy Bank - Transworld Business Advisors FRAUD - INVESTMENT SCAM - FEDERAL CHARGES - WIRE FRAUD - BANK FRAUD FRAUD - CHEAT - INVESTMENT SCAMMER - PONZI SCHEME - FEDERAL INVESTIGATION Salt lake city Internet
Author: MEMPHIS, Tennessee Brokerage Companies: Saul Komisar - Franklin Synergy Bank - Transworld Business Advisors Internet

Oct 07 2014
PayPal Credit by Comenity Bank BillMeLater Credit denial because it does not fit my purchase pattern Timonium, MD Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Credit by Comenity Bank Internet

Oct 07 2014
Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank Walmart Money Card Scam and Deceptive Business Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Walmart Money Card Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
Macy's Department Stores National Bank a.k.a. Macy's Falsely reporting information to credit agencies, dropped credit limits with no explanation or notice Mason, OH Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Macy's Nationwide

Oct 06 2014
Western Union WUMoneywiseMoneywise Prepaid VisaWestern Union Prepaid VisaMetabankMeta Bank Closed my account and Denied access to my money on my Account for almost a month now Englewood Colorado Nationwide Author: Buckley, Washington Cash Services: Western Union Nationwide

Oct 06 2014
One Hour Loan One Hour Loan Took $290 from my bank account! NO Loan! Los Angeles Internet Author: Medford, Oregon Loans: One Hour Loan Internet

Oct 06 2014
Federated Payment Systems REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Federated Payment Systems focused on providing highest quality merchant services, credit card processing for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit Card Processing Companies: Federated Payments Melville, New York