Your Search | advanta bank corp.

26, Report #1161998

Jul 14 2014
Direct Express The worst bank I've ever used! Internet Author: Two Harbors, Minnesota Federal Government: Direct Express Internet

27, Report #1161991

Jul 14 2014
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Wells Fargo Bank N.A. Corporate Trust Services, Wells Fargo Bank Will not approve modification of any type nor short sale until you are 90 days late San Francisco California Author: Kirkland, Illinois Financial Services: Wells Fargo San Francisco, California

28, Report #1161920

Jul 14 2014
Cash Advantage America Mr. Jones scammed me out of $180, swore on their children's lives they were legit and I would not have to send anymore money after initial amount. My bank even called me! Ithica New York Author: Nazareth, Pennsylvania Liars: Cash Advantage America New York

Jul 14 2014
GE CAPITAL PAY PAL PAY PAL SMART CONNECT GE Money Bank, GE Money Retail Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank CROOKS LIERS THEIVES FRAUD STEAL CONCEAL Nationwide
Author: Newark, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: GE CAPITAL PAY PAL PAY PAL SMART CONNECT Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Primamrica Life Ins. DO NOT CASH ANY CHECKS SENT TO YOU FROM PRIAMERICA LIFE INS. CALL FIRST 'IT IS A SCAM> YOU WILL HAVE TO REPAY THE MONEY TO THE BANK WHICH CASHED IT. IT IS A SCAM> Duluth Georgia Author: Middlesboro, Kentucky Liars: Primamrica Life Ins. Duluth, Georgia

Jul 14 2014
First Niagara Bank First Niagara Fraud department is a fraud Lockport New York Author: Amherst, New York Credit & Debt Services: First Niagara Bank Lockport, New York

Jul 13 2014
gentleninja.com provenlogic.com appdupe.com getdpd.com This site sells fake sites and also software that does not exist, they have a lot of sites selling copies of sites like Paypal, Facebook, Uber, TheFancy and many more to help scammers get personal and financial information, they also collect money via Paypal and bank transfers offering a 70 to 90% discount, the prices are from 99 to 1500 dollars on every scam Bangalore Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Computer Software: gentleninja.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Precision Research Inc. Precision Customer Research Inc Bank Fraud (via Cashiers Check) Ultimately would have ruined my financial status for 10 years Atlanta Georgia Author: San Antonio, Texas Cash Services: Precision Research Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
Liberty International Holding Corp (LIHC) (Too many aliases to list..just read on) WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!! SCAM FRAUD CON-ARTISTS Read on.. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Grand Island, Nebraska Real Estate Investing: Liberty International Holding Corp Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 11 2014
US Bank Bank Error Resulting in Incorrect Credit Report and WILL NOT FIX!!! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Meta Bank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander MetaBank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander, 3127888022 Chicago Illinois Author: Columbia, Missouri Loans: META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Chicago , Illinois

Jul 11 2014
EZ Cash Loans http://www.myezpaydayloans.com/ This company has said that they are taking legal action due to a loan they privided to me that never happened. I have checked my statements and spoke with my bank because they have scared me so bad. This does not exsist los angelos California Author: austin, Texas Cash Services: EZ Cash Loans los angelos, California

Jul 11 2014
A & R Complete Service Corp A & R Complete Service / HVAC,Plumbing,Electrical - Alona Ambartsioumiam - Owner Deceptive company when bidding and completing sales and installation of air conditioners with a lack of integrity and honesty topped by slow and inferior work. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lasa Vegas , Nevada Home Improvements: A & R Complete Service Corp Las Vegas, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
green tree bank iam bancratcy for 8 months and im paying to the bank and court everything they told me but green says that im two payments short im really sick of this rapid city south dakota Arizona Author: NORTH , Alabama Auctions: green tree bank rapid city sd , Arizona

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Woodforest Bank: Last year I took out a loan. I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I ran out of my psych medications, and I was suffering from a tramatic PTSD episode. I ended up in two hospitals, and jail overnight because my mind wasn't even in the right kind of setting to be paying bills.  Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Recpvery Services Georgetown, Texas

42, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
deystarr unlimited sent me money orders for services rendered but the money orders never cleared with the bank, now i am being charged by the bank returned item fees for 5 postal money orders austin Texas
Author: Dublin, California Cash Services: deystarr unlimited austin, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Spirit Airlines Fare Club Fee charged to my bank account without authorization and will not be refunded Miramar Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 10 2014
USDirectory.com Yellow Pages Deceptive Marketing Practices & Unauthorized Bank Account Access Internet Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Search Engine Optimization: USDirectory.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
Hughes Communications & Echostar Corp-A Deceptive business practices and awful internet service CEO Pradman Kaul, 11717 Exploration Ln. Germantown Maryland Author: Eidson, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Hughes Communications Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Comenity Bank Sent to collections for an $18 service fee that was just over 30 days late. Columbus, Ohio Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Superior Protection Plan First Automotive Protection Corp Said to me calapiers would be covered then told repair shop they would not cover repair Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Superior Protection Plan Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 10 2014
Credit One Bank charging interest but suspended the use of card. Los Vegas Nevada Author: Ewing, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Nationwide