Your Search | advanta credit card

Sep 28 2016
RUSH CARD Uni-Rush LLC Acct was compromised they closed my acct sent me a $2.95 check and did nothing to help recover my money.. Blue ash Ohio Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Banks: RUSH CARD Blue ash, Ohio

Sep 28 2016
EVO Sales MoriCorp. Inc Beverly Hills California Author: Pink Hill, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: EVO Sales Beverly Hills, California

Sep 28 2016
Reliant Funding I have the same complaint as Consumer #3. Sent me exactly the same letter and card. We did not ask for business money. This company appears to be a scam. San Diego California Author: Anonymous, North Dakota Cash Services: Reliant Funding San Diego, California

Sep 28 2016
Cheryl's Cookies DOUBLE CHARGE DEBIT CARD Westerville Nationwide Author: Rogersville, Alabama Bake Shops: Cheryl's Cookies Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
southwest credit system This company keeping adding debt to my credit report and when i call they have know record of my information, but some way some how it's there. After i did all that, i reached out to the EQUIFAX and they had know record of it but it is still there.. WHAT HAS AMERICA COME TO???? Carrollton Texas Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Collection Agencies: southwest credit system Carrollton, TX,

Sep 27 2016
Rejuvenum Charged unknowingly 160.00 AND set credit card serial charges without permission Internet
Author: Kingwood, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Rejuvenum Internet

Sep 27 2016
Power Home Technologies Made hard inquiry on credit Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Security Services: Power Home Technologies Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Atomic.com They sell Mickey Mouse stuff and I order over a month ago they charged my card haven't received anything. I've emailed numerous times and no response Internet Author: Yoe, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Atomic.com Internet

Sep 27 2016
American Express Bluebird card called and questioned a charge on my account, they reported it as fraud and locked my account Salt Lake City, UT, but was from overseas Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Bluebird card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYSTEMS Hundreds of calls harrassing for money Carrollton Texas Author: Oxnard, California Brokerage Companies: SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYSTEMS Carrollton, Texas

Sep 27 2016
rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card my daughter transferred me 300.00 from her card to mine in july the 23rd i never got it ripoff Ohio Nationwide Author: Muskegon hts, Michigan Banks: rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Greig L charge $39.90 on my credit card with description of PAYPAL *SAFECART 402-935-7733 CA Irricana,AB AB Canada Author: Eureka, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Greig L Irricana,AB,

Sep 27 2016
Prime Solutions, JBW Solutions, Prime Documents, Prime Solutions LLC Prime Solutions AKA JBW Solutions - Brian Joseph/Pasqualini/Curry is a Lying Fraudster Santa Rosa California Author: marysville, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Prime Solutions Santa Rosa, California

Sep 27 2016
credit karma appearance of being an online consumer SCAM operation Nationwide Some information for the poster Author: Banner Elk, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: credit karma Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Merchant Bankcard Rude and pushy Unknown Nationwide Author: Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Bankcard Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Credit Restoration USa CRUSUSA, Jerry Anthony Synder, Andy Synder, Twine English, Yuntwine English, Demetrius English, Yde Advisory Services Inc, Yde Forex LLC, Bag LaFamilia Records Inc, Deirdre Knight, Amy Adams, Krystal La'Brittany Jefferson, Club 800, Represent your city bi Organized crime in credit repair will run off with your money Gulport Mississippi
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Services: Credit Restoration USa Gulport, Mississippi

Sep 26 2016
MovieTickets.com Hollywood.com,Hollywood Media Corporation,Hollywood Media,HOLL,AMC Theaters,AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc,AMC Fraudulent gift card practices Boca Raton Florida
Author: Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: MovieTickets.com Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
servivallife,com now calling them selver 'family protection.org out of Austin texas phone 512-366-3332 monthly ripoff austin texas Author: golden, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: servivallife,com Internet

Sep 26 2016
EyeNoir-SkinNoir FREE Sample paid shipping and handling. Next thing I know I recevied a package I didn't order anything. charges on my credit card. 85.95 and 89.95 could not return offered refund 70 % want all my money back Fountain Valley Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Eye Care: EyeNoir-SkinNoir Internet

Sep 26 2016
Jefferson Capital JEFFCAPSYS, Jefferson Capital, LLC Continues to update my credit report every 3 months as thought I just opened account to compound damage score. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Services: Jefferson Capital Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Sep 26 2016
Oriental trading/ez saver Scam artists Maryland Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Oriental trading/ez saver Internet

Sep 26 2016
Small Business Growth Alliance Extension 2032 This lady called and said my credit card terminal was sending out an error message. That is an outright lie. unknown Nationwide Author: Midland, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Small Business Growth Alliance Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Collect Pros LLC Valere Skin Collect Pros is charging me $98.71 for a $5.00 sample I paid for on a pre-paid gift card Pacoima California Author: Vista, California Beauty Products: Collect Pros LLC Pacoima, California

Sep 26 2016
RV Parts Country www.rvpartscountry.com Part never recieved. No refund issued. And they LIED to my Credit Card Company London Kentucky
Author: Delta, Pennsylvania RV Parts & Accessories: RV Parts Country London, Kentucky