ADVANTA PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: advanta product development
There may be more specific results for "advanta product development"
For more specific results for "advanta product development"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Nutra Support They charged for a product I never ordered $4.99 shipping. Said they ship product on same day I said to cancel. I never gave them my Visa Card number nor asked for this product. Now they are refusing to cancel the subscription unless I pay to return the product, which I still have not received. Toronto Ontario Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Nutra Support Toronto, Ontario

Oct 16 2017
Family Saftey Supply No Refund for Product Returned Rigewood NY Author: HUNTLEY, Illinois Optical Products & Repair: Family Saftey Supply Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bella Serata Ordered free trial of eye and skin cream; paid shipping; received product and 3 days later received two separate invoices for $89 each; Phone number of each of these entries on my bank statement are not active N/A Internet Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Eye Care: Bella Serata Internet

Oct 16 2017
Parisians Glow Beauty Product They offered a free trial of face cream and continued to charge my account 89.00 a month which I did not authorize or was aware of. The product continued to be mailed to my previous address without my knowledge It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone and they do not provide any other contact information. Total fraud and deceptive business practices. St Petersburg Internet Author: Eastvale, California Eye Care: Parisians Glow Beauty Product Internet

Oct 16 2017
Worldgn.com World GN, Helo, Heka, World Global Network I want my money back!!! They have my FAULTY product back and keep delaying the refund. Miami Florida Author: Sacramento, California Fitness Consultants: Worldgn.com Miami, Florida

Apple Inc Product False Advertising Sacramento Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Bangood I tried to get a refund. And sent so many emails to them and thay would not reply so gave up on £340.00 and have ended up with a product that doesn't work China Internet Author: Littlehampton, Other Computer Mail Order: Bangood Internet

Oct 16 2017
Shoppers Outlet Aden agency & Heathyways SL Said product was 4.95 then on Oct 16, 2017 charged my acct 89.95 Tampa Florida Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Alternative Health: Shoppers Outlet Tampa, Florida

Oct 16 2017
rocketiaq.com customercare@rocketiaq.com i purchased a knife shapner on 9/13/17 the took my money out on 9/14/17 and never delivered product never refunded money, and will not respond to my emails or phone calls new york Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: rocketiaq.com Internet

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 15 2017
Advanceable Technology I ordered a free trial for the cost of postage. I was charged for postage and full cost of two items they sent to me. I called and was told I couldn/t return items as opened but they would take me off the list of future deliveries. They have charged me again and no product received. I want my moneyback. scottsdale Arizona Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Advanceable Technology scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 15 2017
Nuavive Derma Serum and Eye Cream. Please note that this item was presented on Shark Tank and all five invested in this product. Shame on them. Let's start this by saying SCAM. Many of us have been scammed by Nuavive from their free trial, auto-send products, shipping charges. It appers they have covered themselves from class action suit or even having their charges removed from your charge account. Do not deal with this company or any other company that tries to give you free samples on skin care products. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. If you want to purchase Nuavive, go to Amazon. The price for the serum is only $33, so much less that Nuvive is offering. Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Internet

Oct 15 2017
Am Bella Allure I pa $89.92!id to have the cream shipped.However on my credit card I was billed $89.92! I called,and was told I had 14 days to respond to the trial. It wasn't stipulated on line,or in the packaging. I as also told I couln't return the product,even though I hadn't used it because it was free.The email I was given for additional support doesn't exist St.Petersburg ,Florida Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Am Bella Allure Internet

Oct 14 2017
Nutra way They told me that if I paid only shipping and handeling, I w ould get my product. I was only charged $8 and now I am recieving a charge for $79. Which over drafted my bank account Internet
Author: Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Nutra way Internet

Oct 14 2017
Advanceable Techonology LLC Took money from my checking account and I didn't receive product. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Argos, Indiana Alternative Health: Advanceable Techonology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
The Sale Guru This company had a beauty product ad on Instagram and item never arrived. It was a scam. Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 14 2017
Avanti skin care. Actually I believe they are also operating under other product names and they have numerous celebrity endorsements which I find hard to believe, given their scam of innocent, hardworking people. Avanti skin care offers free trial charges for shipping, then charges for entire $90 and autorenews Internet Author: Longwood, Florida Skin Care: Avanti skin caew Internet

Oct 14 2017
VGR AGRIFARM Ordered Dwarf Blue Sunshine Blueberry Seed - Organic 35 Count, Sharp Blue Blueberry Seed - Organic 35 Count.Order Information - Order #21923,PayPal status: Complete d @ 05:06:15 May 13, 2017 PDT. Trans ID:3W879078TF4528117, Amount: 41.45 USD. Product still not received. Their website is not accessible. I send email to them, but they didn't replay. Alappuzha Kerala Author: Alappuzha, Other Nurseries: VGR Agrifarm Internet

Oct 14 2017
Grandtvbox.com Platinumtvbox.com tigerlot.com 1-3 days to ship paid them 224.59 ordered on 10/4 now 10/14 no product shipped los angeles California Author: Elmira, New York Internet Fraud: Grandtvbox.com los angeles, California

Oct 14 2017
Harvest Trading Group Product Failure Not as Advertised Disappointing Rip-off Norwell Massachusetts Author: Pickens, South Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Harvest Trading Group Norwell, Massachusetts

Oct 13 2017
Elly World They charged me for the straightener, but never sent me the product. Internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Elly World Internet