hidden

Your Search | advanta product development

Oct 22 2014
Extreme Tee's Attacked me physically in their store after I simply made a complaint about their product that was made wrong. Simpsonville South Carolina
Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Printing & Copy Services: Extreme Tee's Simpsonville, South Carolina

Oct 22 2014
Grass Stitcher Lisa & Frank Catalano Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond Lebanon Connecticut Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Grass Stitcher Lebanon, Connecticut

Oct 22 2014
Skinglow Equinox Like your previous report I was sent a link on Face Book and signed up for the £4.95 for trial of the day and night Skin Glow Equinox product.  Cramleigh Surrey Author: Castle Donington, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Skinglow Equinox Internet

Oct 22 2014
ClearClick Software Cassette2USB.com Sold me a product that does not work and has failed to respond to any of my 4 e-mails do not know Internet Author: Prairie Village, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: ClearClick Software Internet

Oct 21 2014
SmartStart Misinformation, Faulty Product, Fines, Nothing you can do about it after install!!! Nannuet NY Author: Somers, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: SmartStart Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Ephedra Warehouse Filter Bad Product Reviews Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Drugstores: Ephedra Warehouse Internet

Oct 20 2014
S&A Sales LLC No product received Orlando Florida Author: Reno, Nevada Sex Shops: S&A Sales LLC Orlando, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Neil Worboys Neil Worboys ripped me of, cheated me, N. Worboys from Shoeburyness Southend-on-Sea Essex United Kingdom sold me a bad product and doesn't refund or reply Shoeburyness Essex Author: Other Jewelry Stores: Neil Worboys Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Lavish Skin I am one of the unfortunate people who order a FREE Sample from Lavish. Now, I am being sent replacements every month and charged for the product. I have sent a letter to the address given (3760 W McFadden Ave., Suite B 602, Santa Ana, Ca 92704 -1392) requesting cancellation but I continue to receive this item and continue to be billed ! Santa Ana, California  Author: Winchester, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Barbara Philpott Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
Garage Door Service Steve Wrong Product, Unaurhorized Charges, Threats, Police Denver, Colorado Internet Author: Thornton, Colorado Garage Door Companies: Garage Door Service Internet

Oct 18 2014
HORTCO aka: HORTCO Publications Money Making Opportunities / No Product Shipped for money paid Chicago Illinois Author: North Fork, California Home Based Business: Bait-and-Switch: HORTCO Chicago, Illinois

Oct 18 2014
The Power of Conversational Hypnosis Igor Ledochowski SCAM! Paid $200 and Got No Product and No Response Seattle Internet Author: La Mesa, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: The Power of Conversational Hypnosis Internet

Oct 18 2014
Trilateral Entitlement Corporation Seller of Financial Wealth Building information systems that did not deliver product sold. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Leawood, Kansas Mail Order Services: Trilateral Entitlement Corporation Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Ronald Reb Beiber, REBCO, Grow anything foundation, growanythingfoundation.org Mislead individuals into investing into a product he does not own. Withheld materially significant facts Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Landscaping: Ronald Beiber Sacramento , California

Oct 17 2014
Prodelp.com prodelp product reviews prodelp offers product reviews and they keep posting products that should be getting reviewed on their website lancaster Internet Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Prodelp.com Internet

Oct 16 2014
Three Day Blinds No product, no delivery scheduled, employees contradict each other and insult me Irvine California Author: Los Angeles County, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Three Day Blinds Irvine, California

Oct 16 2014
Invicta Watch Bad quality of product, Warranty service is a scam Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Invicta Watch Hollywood, Florida

Oct 16 2014
eazysmoke.com lied to me about there product and where there company is. Lighthouse, Fl. Author: Newberry, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: eazysmoke.com Internet

Oct 16 2014
kasastores.com MotorcycleHidXenonLights.com Kasa Stores Didnt receive product and was cussed at by the Customer Service Manager/Owner with the F Bomb Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Katy, Texas Motorcycles: kasastores.com Minneapolis, Minnesota

Oct 16 2014
NUVALIFT is a dangerous product & the company rips you off with their free trial terms. Ordered a “free trail, pay shipping only” of the Nuvalift product for wife via a rewards web-site. Paid initial shipping fee, no problem. San Diego California Author: Franklinton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Nuvalift San Diego, California

Oct 15 2014
shienshide.com took my money has not recieved product Internet Author: lincoln, Nebraska Clothing Stores: shienshide.com Internet

Oct 15 2014
uhaul Did not have ordered product and did not have alternative solution arlington heights Illinois Author: Atascadero, California Moving Companies: uhaul arlington heights, Illinois

Oct 15 2014
3 Way Pancho I watched a commercial for the 3 way poncho being sold for $19.95 plus $7.99 for P&H. I was under the impression it was a reputable product and company. How wrong I was. When I called in the machine changed the pricing to over $70 for two shirts. I tried to cancel the order but the system would not allow it. I called the phone numbers listed on the internet and the only person I reached hung up on me. Van Nuys California Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: 3 Way Pancho Van Nuys, California

Oct 15 2014
Advanted Tech Support Safecart.com They did not send me a correct code key after registering, Upon contacting them by phone they gave me excuses and a bad time. I sent a message to Safecare.com about it. (twice) But they still billed my account. I never got the down load product.??? Advanted Tech Florida---Safecare Washington Internet Author: Norman, Oklahoma Computer Software: Advanted Tech Support Internet

Oct 15 2014
SidelineMVP Ripped Me Off for $60 Product Never Shipped Chantilly, Virginia Internet Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Sporting Goods: SidelineMVP Internet