Your Search | advanta product development

Feb 03 2016
Rotita I purchased clothing on 12/06/2015, I have not received the product but they took my money, they continue to give me th run around and wont refund my money to me Internet Author: Denver , Colorado Clothing Stores: Rotita Internet

Feb 02 2016
Avast software s.r.o. Charged for an annual subscription service two months ago. They changed the product and now give it away free. Refuse to refund anything. Prague, however many exist around the world. Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Avast software Internet

Feb 02 2016
frugalmomclub.com Nikki Strong mom blogger Offered to write a product review and host a sweepstake. She received goods and never wrote the review. She charged me $50 over a year ago for a service she never rendered. I have been trying to call her and talk to her for over 12 months now to no results . She is a fraud! be careful. Internet Author: NY, New York Work at Home Business: frugalmomclub.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
UltraGarcinia Cheyenne Wyoming Aloe cleanse Didn't order this product and neither did I receive the product Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Jennings, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: UltraGarcinia Cheyenne Wyoming Cheyenne, Wyoming

Feb 02 2016
Deal Extreme product not shipped,deal extreme has done nothing to resolve the problem and refuses to issue a refund. emailed responses state wait some days more .it has been more than 30 days since email confirming shipment was sent.Do not deal with these communists based in Hong Kong,China they are also associated with E-Bay. Hong Kong,China internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Specialty Stores: Deal Extreme Internet

Feb 02 2016
National Gun Owner Association Flashlight does not perform as advertised and they don't answer telephone calls so that I can find out how I can return the product for credit. It appears to be a total ripoff. Sell an expensive flashlight that doesn't do as advertised and then make it impossible to return for credit. saint charles Missouri Author: saint charles, Missouri Sporting Goods: National Gun Owner Association saint charles, Missouri

Feb 01 2016
Mobile Tout Terrain MTT or M.T.T. Poor product and pathetic After-Sales Service Toulouse, France Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Tout Terrain Internet

Feb 01 2016
PROBIDS EZ SOFTWARE CORPORATIONCOUNTERFEIT PRODUCT ALERTCOUNTERFEIT REPORTPROBIDS SCAMMER! Camarillo California Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: PROBIDS Camarillo, California

Feb 01 2016
Iyoga computer support Iyoga failed in providing me Windows 10 after charging and receiving $180.00. I contacted them to request a refund of which they promised to send. It has been now 3 months and I have neither received the product or requested refund. I tried to call but no answer. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Iyoga computer support Internet

Feb 01 2016
Career Jimmy/ Jimmy Sweeney amazingcoverletter.com Multiple Charges & No Product Internet Author: Bethesda, Maryland Employment Services: Career Jimmy/ Jimmy Sweeney Internet

Feb 01 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. JHP is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success *UPDATE SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Media Outlets: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 31 2016
Product Report Card Zac McGrath This is a survey company who never pays and then asks for your paypal address Denver CO Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: Product Report Card Internet

Jan 31 2016
Skin Optics Eyessentials Made me think I was paying and ordering samples of their product, when in fact they said I was paying for shipping, and later billed me for $89.00 for the product. I believed I was getting samples. Nationwide Put complaint on hold Author: Saint Joseph, Michigan Questionable Activities: Skin Optics Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Juvacellskincare.com SCAM! The trial offer I read DID NOT say to cancel in 14 days. THERE was NOTHING in the package box of any of the terms or conditions or even how to use the product. Internet Author: hanford, California Alternative Health: Juvacellskincare.com Internet

Jan 30 2016
Rich mod clothing I order from this company September 2015 and I have yet to receive my product that I order from this company I am highly disappointed they never sent me my product I order for which mob closing in September it's now January 30th los angeles, ca Nationwide Author: California, California Computer Mail Order: Rich mod clothing Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Nova Derm btfulskinglowingskin Luring individuals using the internet, saying you are trying a free sample, when Nova Derm knows good and well that they are going to charge your account for the full price of the product once they get your account number for supposedly shipping only charges. Internet Author: Athens, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Nova Derm Internet

Jan 29 2016
RussianFoodDirect.com Expired food, awful service They send expired product to me and do not want relapse it or give the refund.  New York New York Author: Tallahassee, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: RussianFoodDirect.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
LuminessAir We ordered the product, cancelled it within 1 hour after ordering and they sent the product anyway. we returned the product and had to pay fedex shipping. they reinbursed use for the product but not the shipping. Now when we try to email we can't get through on the returns department. Author: Stephentown, New York Beauty Salons: LuminessAir

Jan 29 2016
Vulexa & Skinology Advertised a trial sample of those 2 skin products for $5 ?, then continued sending jars of this product ea. month charging 20 times more than the original cost. San Diego California Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Vulexa & Skinology San Diego, California

Jan 29 2016
Innovative Energy Solutions Rylee Meek, Rylee Meek and his Innovative Energy Solutions from Edina, MN are selling fraudulent whole home energy solution products Edina, Minnesota Where are your facts? Author: , Wisconsin Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Innovative Energy Solutions Edina, Minnesota

Jan 29 2016
YourDjDrops.com Seth G Rip off. This company accepted payment for a design product but never delievered product within advertised time frame of 72 hours. Inquires were met with silence. Also a refund doesn't seem forthcoming even after formal requests for one. Suffice to say that their only method of communication is email...so customer service is limited to when they conveniently choose to respond...which in most cases are an inconvenience to the customer. Online based. Internet
Author: Maumee, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: YourDjDrops.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
Dave Roberts Your cannabis orders Yourcannabisoregon.comYourcannabisbiz.comYourcannabisorders.con Charged me for product I did not receive. Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Your cannabis orders Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Safety Alert none known My mother who is a senior citizen never received her money back from this company after sending back their product. Ocean New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Safety Alert Ocean, New Jersey

Jan 29 2016
Get-supplied Swag supply They never gave me the product i ordered which they took money for. It has been over a month and a half since i ordered a pair of shoes. Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: Spring, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Get-supplied Internet

Jan 28 2016
Minix they sale a product that doesn't function as advertised. South San Francisco Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Manufactures: Minix Internet