Your Search | advanta product development

Aug 18 2014
Teliphone Teliphone navigata westelChris OxfordJean-Francois LaForest Applied for net terms, bought $1,735 worth of product and are refusing to pay. Vancouver B.C. Author: Chatsworth, California Internet Fraud: Teliphone Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 18 2014
Incredible Health Remedies Took my $$, haven't received the product Eden Prairie MN Author: Durant, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Incredible Health Remedies Internet

Aug 18 2014
Stardock Corporation Scammers take your money but never give you your product! Plymouth Internet Author: Hastings, Florida Computer Software: Stardock Corporation Internet

Aug 17 2014
EPI, Inc. Bullying with the product, stating that it would be sent regardless of the purchasers dissatisfaction, sexual harassment as in calling me sugar, belittling comments, as in what are you gonna do, little man Malone New York Author: Cook, Minnesota Bed & Bath: EPI, Inc. Malone, New York

Aug 17 2014
Dermaline Skin Whitening Product Liar and Scammers Tolleson Arizona Author: California Health Spas: Dermaline Skin Whitening Product Tolleson, Arizona

Aug 17 2014
vytox.com Scammers - accept payment by Amazon Gift Card - no product delivered Internet Author: Butler, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: vytox.com Internet

Aug 16 2014
Frank Anthony Shorts Took money will not shiop product or give refund Internet Author: Michigan Clothing Stores: Frank Anthony Shorts Internet

Aug 15 2014
Optimal Health Products, Inc Sent me trial product that I did not order and charged me for S/H Wilmington Delaware Author: California Alternative Health: Optimal Health Products, Inc Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Aug 13 2014
av8rstuff.com Took my money and did not send me my product. Internet Author: oak harbor, Washington Specialty Stores: av8rstuff.com Internet

Aug 13 2014
Luxura Locks SCAM! Won't send me my product. Internet Author: Bremen, Indiana Beauty Products: Luxura Locks Internet

Aug 13 2014
a2z Development Center an Amazon Company, Amber Mosely, Regina Lucas, Emily Davis, Bryan Reyes To good to be true offer of employment Morristown New Jersey Author: Mc Cleary, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: a2z Development Center Morristown, New Jersey

Aug 13 2014
Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Native Garcina Cambogia Extract has rip me off!! I order a free bootle of their product to try it out, all I had to pay was the shipping and handling which was 4.95. A month later I recieve another bottle that I did not want and I did not consent to and they took 99.00 off my debit card. I am upset because that was part of my rent money. I do not work, so money is hard to come by. Please someone help!! Lutz Florida Author: Novato, California Weightloss Programs: Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Lutz, Florida

Aug 13 2014
LaserPointerPro.com Online misrepresentation of product stock, inaccurate pricing and does not refund 100% of payment charged Hong Kong Internet Author: Granite Bay, California Miscellaneous Electronics: LaserPointerPro.com Internet

Aug 13 2014
WAGAN Corporation WILL NOT Service there own product, WILL NOT sale parts for someone else to repair. DO NOT have service center. Hayward California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: WAGAN Corporation Hayward, California

Aug 13 2014
Moran USA LLC Ordered a sample from them and it never came. I called to chat with one of them and had them give me dimensions of the product. Based on the dimensions they gave me I ordered the item and when it arrived, the dimensions were not correct. When I tried to return it they say I have to pay the return shipping as well as a 15% restock fee. Crappy business...way to rip people off! North Haven Connecticut Author: Traverse City, Michigan Restaurants: Moran USA LLC Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: http://www.slimmeryougarciniacambogia.org/?page_id=24#sthash.cMjJESje.dpuf Wilmington Delaware Author: pennsville, New Jersey Weight Control: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 12 2014
Better Focus Today Zoyirtar Calcium, Inc. Did not deliver product will not refund my money. Lake Mary Florida Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Better Focus Today Lake Mary , Florida

Aug 12 2014
Simply Green Coffe Simply Garcinia/Green Coffee I ordered their trial order - paying shipping only. The product did not do anything but increase my appetie. I called them & they are refusing to take back the new bottle they just shipped to me... Internet Author: Hayward, California Weightloss Programs: Simply Green Coffe Internet

Aug 12 2014
Ivorypro online I ordered a TRIAL version of their teeth whitening product and without my consent they are deducting from my bank the sum of£60.50p Internet Author: London UK, Alabama Utility Companies: Ivorypro online Internet

Aug 12 2014
Mr. J. Strosahl element 5 GmbH - share-itFounded in 1994, Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with offices in major U.S. cities as well as Cologne, Germany; London, England; Shannon, Ireland; Luxembourg, Luxembourg; Taipei, Taiwan; and Tokyo, Japan. For more Dutch co-creator - software writer & inventor seeks reembursements for development incentives of element 5 - share it FTP program since 2002 - THE NETHERLANDS Colone Nationwide Author: NL Den Dolder Residence Office, Florida Internet: Mr. J. Strosahl Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Revita eye BeauDerma Revita Eye makes the typical claims to reduce or eliminate wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. They make a broader claim of firming sagging skin if used in conjunction with another product called 'Beau Derma'. Although their web site has feedback, they do not have a link to allow actual customers to leave feedback, so, apparently, thier 'feedback' is fake. The web site also does not tell you the actual cost of the product. They have a two week 'Free Trial' where they will send you the product for the cost of shipping only. The trail begins the day you place your order NOT the day you recieve it. I placed my order on July 27th and did not recieve the cream until Aug. 1st, already 5 days into the trial period! After using Revita Eye for 3 days I experienced a fairly severe allergic reaction (something that has never happened to me before, I do Not have 'sensative' skin). By the time I contacted them, I was already 9 days into the trial, even though I only had the cream 4 days. The person I talked to said I would be billed $38.95 for the cream, even though I was canceling well within the 'Free Trial' timeframe! I complained and he reduced the price to $22...so much for a Free trial! If this product ends up causing permanent damage to my skin, I will be looking for an attorney....currently my eyes are worse than before I used the cream, more wrinkles caused by severe dryness and itching, and my eyes and surrounding skin are swollen. Beau Derma did pretty much the same thing, but had a 'return' offer. I will write a separate complaint about them if they do not accept my return, and I am assuming, by their stringent rules, they WILL find a reason to claim I did not comply and bill me $89.99 for the cream anyway! Santa Ana Ca. 92704 Nationwide Author: La Mirada, California Eye Care: revita eye Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial I am cancelling my supposedly free trial offer that you advertised. I started using the product on 8/2/14, since I did not receive it until late in the day of 8/1/14. The advertising said to try for 10 days and cancel if not satisfied. I called on the morning of 8/11/14 and was told that I had exceeded the 10 day trial and since the product was opened, I could not return the remaining product. How do you trial a product without opening it??? Seems you had already charged my credit card $97.88. Since 8/11/14 is exactly 10 days from the time I had started using it, I was quite upset. I am disputing the charge on my credit card and am also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. I am appalled at the dishonesty of your company. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Beauty Salons: AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial Internet

Aug 11 2014
pure slim garcinia pro green coffee they had a promotion online if you paid 4.95 for shipping and handling you would get a free 30 day trail of this product but 2 weeks later they charged me on the same card 87.84 las vegas nevada Author: ft pierce, Florida Health Spas: pure slim garcinia Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 11 2014
Infomax Become a product tester 100% refundable. Registration fee only $149..98 + seven books of stamps Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Chino Hills, California Electronic Manufacturers: Infomax Rancho Cucamonga, Select State/Province