ADVANTA PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: advanta product development
There may be more specific results for "advanta product development"
For more specific results for "advanta product development"
Showing 26-50 of 23,439 Found Reports For more specific results for "advanta product development"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Jullen Skin Care Unused free trial product became subscription. No response to email to customer service. Amount billed unknown. Internet Author: Indiana Skin Care: Jullen Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront sent me a collection notice for a product I never recieved. The bill was for $98.71 I will not pay for something I did not order. Sherman Oaks, Ca. 91423 Internet CA. Author: covington, Kentucky Skin Care: Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront Internet

Jul 23 2017
Vlamorous/Aquavo I wanted to try the sample product to see if it would help my skin. It did not. I am breaking out.. Englewood Colorado Author: mesquite, Texas Skin Care: Vlamorous/Aquavo Englewood, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Atlas Services Inc Atlas Services, Atlas Mechanical Selling falls home service contracts and not honoring product. Beware !! Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Maintenance Companies: Atlas Services Inc Boynton Beach , Florida

Jul 23 2017
Bass Smashers / Loyal Angler Fraudulent / non refundable memberships hidden in small type and add on product up sell Internet Author: Mars, Pennsylvania Fishing: Bass Smashers Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dr. Scott Levine ThinDoctor.com ScottLevineMD.com Ultimate Weight Loss Product even protects against Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension and more Orlando Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Doctors: Dr. Scott Levine Orlando, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Premiera Matrixyl Cream would not accept my cancellation during the trial period and is now billing me monthly for $98.00 and not getting the product which I have mentioned I have cancelled does not appear internet Author: Bangor, Maine Skin Care: Premiera Matrixyl Cream Maine

Jul 22 2017
Pretty-sweet.com Scam. Never received product. Company no longer exists. Internet Author: Lebec, California Specialty Stores: Pretty-sweet.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Beijing iPhone Repair Scam, do not stand behind thier product, not willing to issue refunds Beijing I guess Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Beijing iPhone Repair Internet

Jul 22 2017
mSpy Product did not work, will not give refund. Internet Author: Garland, Texas Communications & Networking: mSpy Internet

Jul 22 2017
tryaquavo.com I ordered sample product ,$1.95, and they, without my permission, signed me for automatic orders. Internet Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Eye Care: tryaquavo.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
NeuLiftSkinCream-NeuLiftEyeSerum Free samples for only $4.95 &$5.95 shipping, now 14 days later they have billed my credit card for $85.95 & $89.95 for new product shipment., requested refund on 07/20/17, they refused! Fountain Valley California Author: Advance, North Carolina Skin Care: NeuLiftSkinCream-NeuLiftEyeSerum Fountain Valley, California

Jul 22 2017
DermaFi and Rejuven8 Charged debit card $170 for a $10 free product Internet Author: Picayune, Mississippi Skin Care: DermaFi and Rejuven8 Internet

Jul 21 2017
Giftedlilones Barbra Richard. Big Cartel Took money no product, no response to emails blocked on Facebook from making any comments. Internet Author: Sand Springs, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Giftedlilones

Jul 21 2017
Rick at insense express Rick or mikayla I ordered product and spent $187.50 3 weeks ago and received nothing so I asked for a refund and still do not have it.was told by Rick it would be on my green dot card and it's still not refunded California Author: Coatsburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Rick at insense express Internet

Jul 21 2017
Felipe Olinger IBS building services, Calibre Construction, Inspire Build Design Remodel took money never delivered product Manchester New Hampshire Author: Salem, New Hampshire Builders & Contractors: Felipe Olinger Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 21 2017
TRS limited Received a collection letter for 139.95 for a product I never authorized delivery or gave credit card info for hence that's why they sent this too a collection account as I didn't authorize purchasing anything from them. Internet Author: Maitland, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: TRS limited Internet

Jul 21 2017
NeuLift SkinCream Signed up for trial sample at $4.95, then received a second jar that I did not order and they charged my credit card for $95 claiming that by buying a sample, I had also agreed to continue receiving product which is untrue. This is a SCAM operation and should be closed down by authorities. Fountain Valley California Author: Riverwoods, Illinois Attorney Generals: NeuLift SkinCream Fountain Valley, California

Jul 21 2017
Nova Skin Sciences SKIN XPERT SERUMGLOWINGSKIN85551 6.12.17:I 'stupidly' bought in to an offer stating: Macy's is going Out of Business. Get Skin care offer for only $4.96. They sent me more addtn'l product and charged $3.96 and then another $0.99 so I let it go. June 27, 2017: They then went into my account and charged me AGAIN for $103,00 + $109.00 consecutively totalling $212.00!! I called them, told them this WAS NOT AUTHORIZED!! Rep told me they would only refund me 40%!! I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS! I have filed a dispute with my bank. NOVA SKIN SCIENCES IS DISREPUTABLE & DISHONEST!!! SO MAD!! Clearwater, Florida and California Internet - Author: Boulder, Colorado Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences Internet

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates RIP off sent to collections for product not shipped Sherman Oaks California Author: California Credit Card Fraud: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 20 2017
Twin Cities Wholesale sold us meat that is not edible ,it is tough and can't even be chewed. They will not answer or return calls and claim they guarantee their product Coral Springs Florida Author: Vadnais Heights, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Wholesale Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 20 2017
SkinfreshMD and Allurex-Offer GETFRESHHEALTHYLOOK and IMPROVEYOUTHFULLNESS offers a trial product , charged twice for shipping , after I canceled I was charged for a full size product . when called they said I accepted the terms .  Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Skin Care: SkinfreshMD and Allurex-Offer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Cvisdvance skin- lunaluxe I got the product on July 6 finally got in contact July 20 sent an email the day earlier no response. They told me the 14 day trial was over. They had already sent out the new products. They are very difficult to get ahold of. Yes they did offer 34percent Rip off Usa Internet Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Cvisdvance skin- lunaluxe Internet

Jul 20 2017
excelling skincare refused to return my money on a product I have not received and did not order. Flordia Internet Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Skin Care: excelling skincare Internet

Jul 20 2017
1957 Misrepresenting Services and Inadequate Work Product Sanford Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Landscaping: Lawn and Beyond Landscaping Solutions Sanford , Florida