Your Search | advantage america bank of america

Dec 03 2016
CIPCO BOARD UP / CPR Restoration CPR Restoration William Charles & Edward Parke FIRE VICTIMS BEWARE OF BOARD UP SCAM! TRAGEDY CHASERS East Rockaway New York Author: Hempstead, New York Builders & Contractors: CIPCO BOARD UP / CPR Restoration East Rockaway, New York

Dec 03 2016
National Moving Group This is a group of dishonest people who do not care about the consumer. They lure you in with false statements and low initial bid, fail to disclose significant issues and steal your money. Boca Raton Florida Author: Poulsbo, Washington Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 03 2016
SmiOne Child support visa card company ,Bancorp, This company should not be trusted to hold or dispense child support funds that are detrimental to the wellbeing of so many children. PO Box 2489 Carrollton, Georgia 30112  Author: Dothan, Alabama Consumer Services: SmiOne Internet

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 03 2016
loveiberico.com Non-receipt of products from monthly Bellota Box Subscription. Internet Author: California Food Vendors: loveiberico.com Internet

Dec 03 2016
ABC 74 LTD C/O MCCURRACH UK LIMITED 74 WATERLOO STREET GLASGOW G27DJ U.K Company Reg No : SC144755 Represented by : Grant Wilfort Nationality : BRITISH Passport No : (((REDACTED))) Telephone No : (((REDACTED))) Provider’s Email : grantwilfort@workmail.com Standby Letter of Credit Fraud BRITISH BRITISH
Author: BRITISH , Iowa Business Consultants: ABC 74 LTD Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
DermEssence Derm Essence, DermEssence, anti aging cream Sponsored by instagram with the illusion of eliminating under eye bags. A supposed 'Free Trial' they defend a nonexistent consent to charge my card for $94 after 14 days. I never agreed to this charge, nor did I know about it, Albany, GA Nationwide
Author: Arizona Attorney Generals: DermEssence Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Lavada McCray I noticed that there was a withdrawal from my bank account which I was unaware of. A 59$ Gamerco New Mexico Author: Gamerco , New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Lavada McCray Gamerco , New Mexico

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance

Dec 02 2016
EL Cosmetics LLC Global Retail Charleton and Cheat of the First Order Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boerne, Texas Sales People: EL Cosmetics LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 02 2016
Touch Of Modern Knock off Merchandise San Francisco California Author: Chandler, Arizona Luggage & Leather Goods: Touch Of Modern San Francisco, California

Dec 02 2016
The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Angie or Angel They told me that I would be able to win 15,000 and I was a certified winner all I had to do was pay $9.00 for being guaranteed a prize and send in the firm signed with my payment. Kansas City Missouri Author: Jackson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Jackson, Mississippi

Dec 02 2016
Cedarcide- Best Yet Ineffective Products- THEIVES- STOLE MY MONEY - KEPT PRODUCT- DOES NOT KILL ROACHES Lewisville Texas Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Pest Control: Cedarcide Lewisville, Texas

Dec 02 2016
Hoverboard360 IMoto Hoverwear360 I bought a Hoover board December 2016 I received a email stating that I had to send it back because of the recall I sent it back and I was under the impression that I would get a refund I have not heard from them and everytime I call no one answers the phone it keeps sending you to the voicemail Internet Author: Ellenwood, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverboard360 Internet

Dec 02 2016
wells fargo leasing I purchased a tractor on 9/9/2016 and after down payment owed 8639. The contract stated I owed 8924.72 which included 250 for a processing fee, 35.72 for a UCC fee and an additional charge 285.72 for a total of 8924.72 I owed. Des Monines Internet Question... Author: Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Motor Vehicle: wells fargo leasing Internet

Dec 02 2016
Idea Design Studio Jeff Weiss - DirectorIdea Design Studio Invention Design & Development FirmDirect (786) 366-3039 Email: jeff@ideadesignstudio.com Breach of contract, empty promises, failed to deliver Miami Florida Author: Toronto , Ontario Business Consulting: Idea Design Studio Miami, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Action Packaged, Inc. sears.com sears market place none of the phone numbers or emails are ligament to contact stay far away from 3rd party sellers or make sure they are legit when buying from sears make sure it is Internet Author: reddick, Florida On-Line Business: Action Packaged, Inc. Internet

Dec 02 2016
Beware of these Theives! LMN General Construction LLC, Easy Way Construction, MPN Contruction & K&M General Construction by: Murillo Da Costa Sousa - Mark Costa Crooks in Construction! Beware and don't hire these thieves. You won't get what you pay for. Cherry Hill, Pennsauken, Delran, Merchantville New Jersey & Pennsylvania Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: LMN General Construction LLC Cherry Hill, Pennsuaken, Delran Merchantville, New Jersey

Dec 02 2016
Kingston marketing or asset auotrader Said they were going to take me to court & come to my place of work Nationwide Author: Waialua, Hawaii Internet Fraud: Kingston marketing or asset auotrader Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors CROOKED AND UNETHICAL DEALER/UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES Melbourne Florida Thank you for proving my point. Unprofessional and unethical. This is how Automax of Brevard responds to their customer's complaints and issues. Would you want to do business with these criminals??? Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors Melbourne, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Credit Control,LLC Said I owed a balance of $22.78 and was past due to Verizon. Send them the money not Verizon Hazelwood Missouri Author: CHESTER, Massachusetts Accounting: Credit Control,LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Dec 02 2016
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of this Report was not a customer of the Complainant. | Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida Sposen Homes is a great builder Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Overstock.com Overstock Utah Overstock.com Retail company Warnig to buyers or Sellers Midvale Utah Author: America, California Home & Garden Stores: Overstock.com Midvale, Utah

Dec 02 2016
Inmar Ripoff the rebate for purchases of 6 botle of Smirnoff vodca Del Rio Texas Author: East Boston, Massachusetts Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Del Rio, Texas