Your Search | advantage tire and auto oldsmar

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Low Mileage Parts Rip-off  Erhard Minnesota
Author: Bishop, California Auto Parts: Low Mileage Parts Erhard, Minnesota

Jul 26 2016
Blitz Towing Miami Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Towing: Blitz Towing Miami, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Realty Bargains Inc Soliciting Payment for Real Buyer and Seller Pre-screened Leads New Hyde Park New York ,or maybe India! Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Realty Bargains Inc New Hyde Park, New York

Jul 26 2016
economybookings.com bookinggroup.com no refund provided after my car rental was booked and then denied at airport Washington DC Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Travel Services: economybookings.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Support kids I told them to leave me alone and i did not want their service and joAnn said that i was a lier and also said for me to quit calling and i owe them 475.00 and they will get their money how ever they get it .. But i was confused because this was the first payment sent to them why so she told me that she wont drop their help like i told her and emailed to them and she said she will make sure they get their money ... I need my child support my son father barley pays as it is and it is hard for me and him why take from some one that aint wealthy as yall ... Web. Internet Author: Ft.worth, Texas Collection Agencies: Support kids Internet

Jul 26 2016
National Brokers of America NBOA Inc., Reading, Pennsylvania SCAM, Don't do business with this company...dishonest and deceiving Reading Pennsylvania Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2016
why not lease it and sears Professional rip off artists Fort Payne Internet Author: Pisgah, Alabama Sales People: why not lease it and sears Internet

Jul 26 2016
kiram corporation great salon rip off 50\00 percent services liability without consent to license professional. payable and damage of business to unemployee disclosure does not recieve from honor the groupons greed. disagreement, non contract agreement upon the seal of state california of barber and cosmetology risk to prmote. cerritos California Author: California Better Business Bureau: kiram corporation cerritos, California

Jul 26 2016
Good Year Motors The dealership sold me a car with a defective alarm system and now I cannot start my car properly. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Good Year Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Kleen Vapin E-Cig Vape Shop Kleen Vapin Electronic Cigarettes, Vaporizers, Vapes, and more Villa Park Illinois
Author: Villa Park, Illinois Smoke Shops: Kleen Vapin E-Cig Villa Park, Illinois

Jul 26 2016
247VIPCLUB Scam did not pay me once i completed the task and then suspended my account Internet
Author: Enid, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: 247VIPCLUB Internet

Jul 26 2016
Westwood College Westwood Online Stole from Many aspects Denver Colorado Author: MENTOR, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Denver, Colorado

Jul 26 2016
321 custom auto inc mark petro manipulative dishonest extremely poor repair. my trucks worse now. Palm Bay Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Auto Repair Service: 321 custom auto inc Palm Bay, FL

Jul 26 2016
ID Life Untrustworthy, Illegal, Ripoff, Overpriced Frisco Texas Author: Oldsmar, Florida Weightloss Programs: ID Life Frisco, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Wonderful windows and siding steel my deposit Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Window Manufacturers: Wonderful windows and siding Katy, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Truth Lied about an offer for a free furnace and air conditioner - they scammed me! TORONTO Ontario Author: TORONTO, Ontario Home Improvements: Nationwide Home Comfort Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Easy auto Liars Dalton Georgia Author: Chatsworth, Georgia Auto Dealers: Easy auto Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Interactive Systems & Technologies Took over $1,000 of my money and did not provide a product - won't return my money. Jasper Georgia Author: Wheeling, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: Interactive Systems & Technologies Jasper, Georgia

Jul 26 2016
The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Cindy Branham, Cindy Ryan Branham, Total Equine, R&D Ranch Topeka, mustang Makeover, Working Equitation, therockinrc, John Lyons, Josh Lyons, UHCA, EXCA, Cynthia Branham, Bad trainer of Mustangs, trainer, cowboy racing, friendless, clinician, working equitation want to be, evil person to man and beast Topeka Kansas Author: Topeka, Kansas Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Topeka, Kansas

Jul 26 2016
Abc mouse Double and triple charges per month on my credit card going back to February 2016. No one has answered my email regarding all the transactions even after providing them with reference numbers taken from my credit card statement. There phone number does not have a live representative and I still cannot log onto the page because it is saying my account is not active due to payment... Internet
Author: Deerpark , New York Accounting: Abc mouse Internet

Jul 26 2016
Plexus World Wide PWL *Plexusworldwide Plexusworldwide Liars, Cheat, Scam, Don't buy from, Continues to charge my card after canceling and changing cards. Complete Fraud! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Plexus World Wide Internet

Jul 26 2016
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE ,Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager, Mr. R Mays Hiring Manager Rmays154@gmail.comMr. F Bowen ,Possible Recruiter, fbowen984@gmail.comMrs. Jody Holloway Financial Account holloway@accountant.comNote: This the vendor in accordance with Mr. MaysName: THULISILE BEAUTY MEJA City: Johannes Possible Ripoff ,Entry Level Data Entry, Nationwide Author: Savannah, Georgia Telephone Companies: NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE (Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager) Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Cash-Advance INC Trying to get me to pay $1352.79 or they will take me to court and I never used them Hayward California Author: Burlington, Washington Cash Services: Cash-Advance INC Hayward, California

Jul 25 2016
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
Everyone has? Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia