Your Search | advantage tire and auto oldsmar

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

May 23 2016
Summit Raceing Equipment Summit racing Riped me off Akron Ohio Author: LAWRENCEBURG, Kentucky Auto Parts: Summit Raceing Equipment Akron, Ohio

May 23 2016
Floor & Decor Delivered Damaged Tile and wont honor their damage policy!! Smyrna Georgia Author: Rockwall, Texas Carpet & Tile Stores: Floor & Decor Smyrna, Georgia

May 23 2016
S.S. Photography Shango Sankofa breached my trust, took away my work in their name, accused me of having issues and threatening Montreal Quebec Resolved Author: Ottawa, Ontario Photography: S.S. Photography Montreal, Quebec

May 23 2016
Eastern auto mall Ripped off Ilion New York Author: Mohawk, New York Auto Dealers: Eastern auto mall Ilion, New York

May 23 2016
Mary Astrologer astromary Hello, I have asked for a refund since Jan. from PayPal and from your emails.  enter Internet Author: San diego, California Zoos & Aquariums: Mary Astrologer Internet

May 23 2016
inate gems skincare They never sent the trial and then charged me $89.95 because I didn't respond that I didn't want it in 14 days Florida-at least that's what it says Internet Author: New York, New York Misc. Health Specialists: inate gems skincare Internet

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Lulus Lil Aussies Melinda Lu Vierig luluslilaussies at hotmail and at gmail puppy mill...producing puppies from more than 20 dogs purely for profit... Stockton Utah Author: sandpoint, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lulus Lil Aussies Stockton, Utah

May 23 2016
ADVANTAGE INDOOR ADVERTISING strategic media stallmall WILL RIP YOU OFF BADLY clearwater Florida Author: largo, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: ADVANTAGE INDOOR ADVERTISING clearwater, Florida

May 23 2016
American Freight Furniture and Mattress American FreightAmerican Freight Furniture Fraudulent, Scam, Inside Job, Thieves Warren Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Mattress Stores: American Freight Furniture and Mattress Warren , Michigan

May 23 2016
Golder Corral Chris- manager and Ronnie -District Manager embarrased, humiliated, awkwad, uncomfortable, shamed,sheepish,mortified Macedonia Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Restaurants: Golden Corral Macedonia, Ohio

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Trump Institute; Donald Trump; Wealth Building Weekend; The Trump Institute Investor's Edge Software Trump Institute- My trust in Donald Trump leaves me with $20,000.00 credit card debt and no income Boca Raton Florida Interested In Your Software Author: Wilmington, Delaware Seminar Programs: Trump Institute Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS, A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP LLC DECEPTION, FRAUD, MISLEADING PROMOTIONS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PROMISED A LOT DELIVERED NOTHING BOCA RATON FLORIDA Donald Trump Trump Institute Seminars Wealth Building Seminars Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Seminar Programs: DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS - A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP - Trump University Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
Check Into Cash  Bait-and-switch tactics used on check cashing fees Carrollton, Texas There Is A Difference Author: Dallas, Texas Cash Services: Check Into Cash Carrollton, Texas

May 23 2016
Stephanie Breland -STEPHANIE DEAN -bogalusasmokedpoboys -Bogalusa Smoked Poboys & Specialties SCAMMER - Keep new item and return old damage item Bogalusa Louisiana Author: Bogalusa, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Stephanie Breland Bogalusa, Louisiana

May 23 2016
Midas Terrible service and liars even owner says the employees lied to me Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Midas Columbus, Indiana

May 23 2016
Consolidated Heating and Air coolusnow.com Air Conditioning Repair SCAM Sarasota Florida
Author: Myakka City, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Consolidated Heating and Air Sarasota, Florida

May 23 2016
Classic Parts of America They sent me the wrong part & expect me to pay shipping to me & from me ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: Classic Parts of America Kansas City, Missouri

May 23 2016
Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Loan By Phone Immoral, Bigoted, Poorly Educated, Arrogant, Cleveland, Tennessee
Please, Help Stop W. Allan Jones and Check Into Cash from Victimizing Others Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Cleveland, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Senator Bob Corker Bob Corker, Senator Corker Senator Corker Accepts Money from Payday Lenders Like W. Allan Jones and Check Into Cash, Hurting the Working Poor Chattanooga, Tennessee
Senator Corker Supports W. Allan Jones? Why??? Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Senator Bob Corker Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Fitzgerald Enterprises Omar J Fitzgerald Financial-Broker Services Tampa Florida, P A S Limited-Chicago Provided Deceptive Documents to obtain a Loan and never paid back the money due. Tampa Florida, New York, Denver Colorado Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Business Consultants: Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Internet

May 23 2016
Insomnia and Sleep Institute of Arizona Ruchir Patel Beware! Ruchir Patel Insomnia and Sleep Institute of Arizona CPAP scam Scottsdale Arizona Legal Notice Author: Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Insomnia and Sleep Institute of Arizona Scottsdale, Arizona