Your Search | advent product development

Jan 23 2017
EYEnoir SKINNoir cs@tryskinnoir.com Scam - Once they have your credit card No. they charge $90 per product. Fountain Valley California Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina TV Advertisements: EYEnoir Fountain Valley, California

Jan 22 2017
skin age defy signed up for sample and advertisement said no automatic shipments and I was charged $89.97 to my card and have never requested any more product and have not received any additional product. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Keymar, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: skin age defy Nevada

Jan 22 2017
Prize Candle I placed an order in November to make sure I had it for Christmas. I have still.com received my product or a refund. I had contact with the company in December, have them my case number at usps and have never heard from them again. When I go the websit Prize candle doesn't deliver Internet Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 21 2017
Skin Contour Nue Eyetone Eye Serum aka Vital Skin Took money for full size w/o disclosibg how much & will not refund even if your unhappy w product Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Beauty Products: Skin Contour Internet

Jan 21 2017
Lux Style Lux International Sales I've received a 2nd reminder that payment is due on product I never ordered! Threatening legal action! https://luxstyleintl.com/pay Denmark Author: toronto, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style

Jan 21 2017
The City of Columbus Dept., of Development The City of Columbus Michale B. Coleman, Mayor, Department of Development Housing Division City Housing Developers Deceptive Practices Steals Homes from Low Income Homeowners through Repair Programs Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio City Employees: The City of Columbus Dept., of Development Columbus, Ohio

Jan 21 2017
99 Santa Never received product China??? Internet Author: Wadsworth, Ohio Bed & Bath: 99 Santa Internet

Jan 20 2017
ID Rack Walmart//IDRACK Sent another item in place of what I ordered with promise of carrying case and resenting correct product Internet Author: North Adams, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: ID Rack Internet

Jan 20 2017
Cloud Soft Seats Mfg BathBeautiful.com No Product shipped. Paid in Full. Poor customer service. Middleburg Florida Author: FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Cloud Soft Seats Mfg Middleburg, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Outdoors online Outdoorsonline.com Took my money and never sent the product ! Internet Author: Corona, California Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors online Internet

Jan 20 2017
LuxStyle International Browsed their product - sent me a product with an invoice without having ordered it Internet Author: Ottawa , Ontario Beauty Salons: LuxStyle International Internet

Jan 20 2017
enhancebeautycare tryreskin.com, greencoffeesupper.com, radigalmarketing llc, tedaldi counsulting llc, revitalize beauty carerenew beauty care False advertising, multiple erroneous charges to credit card, direct you to multiple different website all says free but its not, BUYER BEWARE, product DOES NOT WORK, website said $1.99 shipping your acct. is billed almost $400.00 Up North Internet Author: Florida Internet Marketing Companies: enhancebeautycare Internet

Jan 20 2017
Prime Line Gear - Prime Line Apparel Order paid - No product shipped - No answer Miami Internet Author: Paris, Other Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet

Jan 20 2017
REVITA YOUTH Ageless Eye Revitalizer saw video how this product worked didn't do my do diligence to see if it was a ripoff before ordering and got burnt Internet Author: MAITLAND, Florida Eye Care: REVITA YOUTH Internet

Jan 20 2017
VitaLiving vitaliving.com scammed me and never shipped my product Oakland Internet
Author: Orange, Massachusetts Alternative Health: VitaLiving Internet

Jan 19 2017
Algorithmic Trading Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net dedicated to customer satisfaction. AlgorintmicTrading.net a Third Party Trading System Development Firm, whose lead developer has bachelors of science in electrical engineering and is devoted to providing quality trading algorithms to both investors and day traders. AlgorithmicTrading.net licenses their professionally designed automated trading systems for use in the Futures market. Algorithmic Trading received 4.7 out of 5 stars from tradingschools.org & and maintains an A+ Rating with the BBB. AlgorithmicTrading.net receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. AlgorithmicTrading.net made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction by providing a transparent model that allows all potential customers to feel confident and secure when they choose AlgorithmicTrading.net.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Trading: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Boise , Idaho

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 19 2017
TrackR TrackR is simple a RIPOFF Company - Product and Company are TRASH Santa Barbara California Author: Dallas, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: TrackR Santa Barbara, California

Jan 18 2017
Guardian energy Technologies Foam It Green Chris M or Ron S Product Good Customer Service a disaster Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Jackson, Michigan Home Improvements: Guardian energy Technologies Riverwoods, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 18 2017
TSE HK Industry Development Co. Ltd. TSE Mould Industrial Co., Ltd. TSE Industry Development Co. Ltd after contract was signed and 50% deposit paid, they stopped all communication Changan town, Dongguan city, Guangdong province China Author: Novy Bor, Other Manufacturers: TSE HK Industry Development Co. Ltd. Changan town, Dongguan city, Guangdong province,

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 17 2017
Matthew Neer Fan Page Matthew Neer Did not deliver my membership access to the product he was selling online. Internet Author: Michigan City, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Matthew Neer Internet

Jan 17 2017
Job Killing Dan Klein,Brad Campbell,Ben Pederson Misrepresent the product, its all free online, Do not coach, Will threaten you Online Internet Author: lancaster, California Bait-and-Switch: Job Killing Internet