Your Search | advent product development

Oct 28 2016
06:21 AM Superior Power Sports,Ridewest Powersports Took my money never shipped the product City of Industry California Author: Springville, California Motorcycles: City og Industry,

Oct 28 2016
Brio Skin ,Allegro, Fresh Derma Immediately canceled order the product was still sent and charged $103. Bluffdale Utah Author: Phenix City, Alabama Internet Services: Hydra Skin Science/Brio Skin Allegro Bluffdale, Utah

Oct 27 2016
10:44 PM (formerly 3rd request re: non-receipt of product (order date 3 it's 27 October and choxi has not responded to my request for delivery status nor when I can expect to receive product, although my credit card has been charged...take the money and run seems to be their m.o.) New York New York Author: los angeles, California On-Line Stores: (formerly New York, New York

Oct 27 2016
Xi'an Yima Opto-electrical Technology Co., Ltd. They delivered broken product, stole my money 17,000 usd for 12 months. They are criminal, fraud company. They still keep my money and never returned. Xi'an Shannxi Author: Hà Nội, Electronic Manufacturers: Xi'an Yima Opto-electrical Technology Co., Ltd. Xi'an,

Oct 27 2016
The deal empire Took payment, sent no product Internet Author: Vista, California Questionable Activities: The deal empire Internet

Oct 26 2016
Eyessentials Skinoptics I have cancelled my order at least 3 times and they continue to keep sending the product and charging my account Santa Ana California Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Eye Care: Eyessentials Internet

Trinsic Labs Fraudulent UX Development Company LOS ANGELES California
Author: Los Angeles, California Programmers: Trinsic Labs LOS ANGELES, California

Oct 26 2016
02:14 PM Ripoff, never received product Farmingdale New Jersey Author: Davenport, Florida Auto Parts: Farmingdale, New Jersey

Oct 26 2016
excede internet wild bluevia stat The company is full of lies and lies and more lies. The product is not as promise and the moral ethics of good service is nonexistence. Nationwide Author: wilmington, North Carolina Satellite Companies: excede internet Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Banks and Dealership associations seem to leave consumers hanging Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Hebei Lanyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd in CHINA Coco (the ripoff artist) They said they would sell me RC and testing chemicals for my medical practice and medical studies with pharmacology and took money but did not send product Hebei province, CHINA Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Hebei Lanyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd in CHINA Internet

Oct 24 2016
DermEssence Ordered sample of skin cream. They started to send more monthly with about $100 charged to. My credit card. Would not take this unused product back nor would they reimburse me. Tifton Georgia Author: Midpines, Nevada Beauty Salons: DermEssence Tifton, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Everest Ventures Everest Ventures is falsely selling products manufactured and legally owned by Pamper YourSelf. They have copied the product labels and are selling product that is made by them and not by Pamper YourSelf. 500 Westover Dr #9244 Sanford, NC 27330 US Internet Author: California Beauty Products: Everest Ventures Internet

Oct 24 2016
Regressions Skincare In their Facebook add they said to try their free samples of their product a you needed to do was pay $4.95 and $5.95 respectively . They send you the product but actually if you do not call in 2 weeks after shipment you end up paying over 85.00 a piece for the samples. They said it was in the fine print and you should have read the fine print.  All I can do is warn someone else about this scam so they can become aware not to fall for this. Internet Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Regressions Skincare

Oct 23 2016
Barkleys Scotties Robbin and Tab Barkley AKA Sir Bills Kennels AKA Family Pet Relocation MISREPRESENTATION OF A PRODUCT Somerville Alabama Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Barkleys Scotties Robbin and Tab Barkley Somerville, Alabama

Oct 23 2016
KATRE Investments Deceptive advertising and charging of unwanted product Sanata Ana California Author: Santa Clara, California Eye Care: SkinNoir Internet

Oct 23 2016
Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA Ace* Revive Antiaging- NJ Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Santa Ana CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA

Oct 23 2016
Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Magik Kream Inc.Magic Kream Inc. Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Brooklyn New York Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Brooklyn, New York

Oct 22 2016
Invisishade , Invisishade,, smart film review Invisishade scammed me out of 25,000 dollars with defective smart film and sent me used damaged material that did not work. Customer service is horrible, worst product performance in the industry, did not honor defective product upon arrival, Do not use this company Los Angeles california Intenet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Invisishade , Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Earth Chemistry Natasha Lee This product makes claims that are impossible and fraudulent. Amazon Prime Internet
Author: Dist of Columbia Beauty Salons: Earth Chemistry Internet

Oct 21 2016
HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 21 2016
10:01 AM, Fishpond Com MGMD This company is falsely selling products manufactured and legally owned by Pamper YourSelf. They have copied the product labels and are selling product that is made by them and not by Pamper YourSelf. COMMERCE California Author: California Beauty Products: COMMERCE, California