Your Search | advent product development

Feb 10 2016
Hidden Leverage Michael SomervilleElite Eartners Dot Com Pay Per Lead, Internet Business Opportunity, Product Reselling, Affiliate Marketing Internet Author: MESA, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Hidden Leverage Internet

Feb 10 2016
Matthew Green Skycribs, Irmat Development Starts trouble with neighbors and property owners in order to obtain free rent and possession of property Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys General: Matthew Green Los Angeles, California

Feb 10 2016
I-verve infoweb. Ifuturz I-verve infoweb. Ifuturz. Ifuturz.com i-verve.com. iverve.com app developer scam phone app development scam. Iverve scam. Ifuturz scam. Huge scam! Stay away from i-verve infoweb or ifuturz. Same company same scam! Georgia Internet Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Programmers: I-verve infoweb. Ifuturz Internet

Feb 09 2016
www.Blauren.bigcartel.com she_brookelaurenhilaryshideaway.com This person is selling body shapers on line and not sending the product  Los Angeles Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Clothing Stores: www.Blauren.bigcartel.com she_brookelaurenhilaryshideaway.com This person is selling body shapers on line and not sending the product Internet Internet

Feb 09 2016
Encante PUREY EYE CREAM (eye wrinkle reduction)VILLAIRE FACE SERUM (anti-aging serum)pureyeyecream.orgfaceserumvillaire.comencanteskin.com Encante Purey Eye Cream and Villaire Face Serum product samples Ripoff Santa Ana Internet Author: Galion, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Encante Internet

Feb 09 2016
deluxe eye therapy free product, pay only shipping of $4.95--now charge $180!!! Internet Author: West Haven, Connecticut Medical Supplies: deluxe eye therapy Internet

Feb 09 2016
Advent Ranking AKA this is another call center from 29prime.com - same scam - web address http://www.adventranking.com/ http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/29-Prime-206394538 Irvine California Author: laderra ranch, California Advertising Agencies: Advent Ranking Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
Beauty By Nature Onsen -product- I was ripped off by scam. He quoted one price and over charged me on receipt. Said he was giving me a free gift i PAID FOR IT. Arcadia California
Author: Altadena, California Beauty Products: Beauty By Nature Arcadia, California

Feb 08 2016
Xtreme nitro Healthy marketing llc The company does not believe in the value of their product. St. George Utah Author: san jose, California Supplemental Health Programs: Xtreme nitro St. George, Utah

Feb 08 2016
SKIN OPTICS SKIN OPTICS ANTI-WRINKLE SKIN CREAM RIPOFF - WITHDREW $89.90 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT -RECEIVED NO PRODUCT AND WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY Internet Author: Westville, Oklahoma Buying Clubs: SKIN OPTICS Internet

Feb 08 2016
NOUVEAU NOUVEAU SKIN CARE, TRANQUILLE EYE CREAM FALSE ADVERTISING AND INABILITY TO REACH COMPANY TO RETURN PRODUCT. SANTA ANA California Author: DESOTO, Illinois Beauty Salons: NOUVEAU SANTA ANA, California

Feb 08 2016
Louie Rich Louie Rich1Big Cartelwww.louierich.com RIP OFF DID NOT SEND PRODUCT OR RETURN MY MONEY Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas On-Line Business: Louie Rich Internet

Feb 08 2016
Grand Resort Travel grand discovery High pressure sales tactics and would not let us get out our cell phones to check on them. Sent over other salespeople to pressure us about their product and tried to make our timewhare sound like a bad investment. Wanted to buy itback from us. myrtle Beach South Carolina Grand Resort Travel Scam Author: ocean isle beach, North Carolina Resorts: Grand Resort Travel myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Feb 08 2016
Chica Boutique No product after 30 days and will not answer emails, that they say they will answer in 48hrs Internet Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Chica Boutique Internet

Feb 07 2016
Inna Victoria I ordered a free sample of Inna victoria cream ,4.95 was for shipping and handling ONLY. They also sent me Louvella eye serum which i never asked for and charged me for that too total charges are 198.00 for my free samples ! and before i caught on they charged me another 198.00 which i never received product! I have since called my bank please help they took almost 500.00 from me. Internet Author: mt. zion, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Inna Victoria Internet

Feb 07 2016
Custom Timpani Failed to Provide Product as Paid For Fullterton North Dakota Author: Irvine, California Consumer Services: Custom Timpani North Dakota

Feb 07 2016
Petra Connect Boost Mobile Boost Mobile in North Lauderdale, FL 33068 Sold broken product and won't help North Lauderdale Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Petra Connect Boost Mobile North Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Skin Optics Did not approve charge of $180 for this product. Not listed in ad or email Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 06 2016
IronAds Threatened collection on product not delivered San Diego California Author: Burlington, Vermont Unusual Rip-Off: IronAds Internet

Feb 05 2016
Clad & Cloth Shannon Warr Completely overcharges for a terrible quality product. Horrendous customer service! Orem Internet Author: Provo, Utah Clothing Stores: Clad & Cloth Internet

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Innovated Health LLC EVO Focus Memory Energy Ordered EVO pills online. Never received product however my account was charged. Called company and phone number was disconnected Easton Maryland Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Innovated Health LLC Easton , Maryland

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 04 2016
instantcheckmate.com Product/Service not worth the price. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chula Vista, California Verifiers: instantcheckmate.com Internet