Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

advent product development

Showing 26-50 of 22,410 Found Reports For more specific results for "advent product development"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

26, Report #1361970

Mar 15 2017
DermaSoft and Purecell I responded to a facebook triall ad for Purecell Eye cream and Dermasolft skin care. Both were $4.95 each. I was horrified when I saw two 89.95 charges on my bank statement two weeks later. One box from DermaSoft was still in the it's UPS box. I called both numbers listed and both companies said the same thing. It's listed on the website after 2 weeks you'll be charged the full amount for the product. I looked carefully over that entire site and I could not find that information anywhere. Santa Ana California Response for Mindy Author: Weaverville, North Carolina Beauty Products: Dermasoft and Purecell Santa Ana, California

27, Report #1361935

Mar 15 2017
The Learning Liaisons Dr. Jason Ampel Our district asked Dr. Ampel to do a professional development program, we paid his company money and never got our services. Apopka Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: The Learning Liaisons Apopka, Florida

28, Report #1361906

Mar 15 2017
Skin royale I bought the product for 5.95 and 4.95, about 13 days later I see where they have deducted 89.95 and 86.95 from my acct without my authorization, called them, they says it's nothing they can do, they would not take the product back in which I never used cause would give me or never supply with return info. Santa Ana, Ca. Author: Marion , Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin royale Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
NeuroXR Cascade Canyons, LLC690 S. US Highway 83 Suite 200Jackson, Wyoming 83001 I ordered a free trial & on March 10th my account was debited $79.97 with no warning and no product received. Email address bogus and not made aware of any payments that would be deducted other that $4.95 shipping for free trial. Unable to contact. Pacoima California Author: Richmond, Virginia Sales People: NeuroXR Pacoima, California

Mar 15 2017
SHANG HAI CO. LTD Zhangyong Not product originally ordered, didn't know my sweat vest Xl was coming from China. Too small , cheap and smelly! Trying to get a refund. Shanghaishi Internet
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: SHANG HAI CO. LTD Internet

Mar 15 2017
Kinro Windows Mr.Bill Boynton totally frustrated, insulted my intelligence, ignored any info that was provided, poor customer service, this product did not do what it claimed . Nationwide Author: lady alke, Florida Glass Companies: Kinro Windows Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
More Tactical, MoreTactical Supply Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits, Tru-Spec, Atlantco, Condor, Eberlestock, First Aid, Wise Company, Police Gear, Tactical Gear, holsters, blackhawk, MoreTactical stands on an impeccable record, further dedicates itself to total customer fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. MoreTactical founded in order to provide a one-stop shopping service for tactical needs. Long-term food storage, shelter, optics, MoreTactical maintains a consistent product line. Serving the public, government, military, & all law enforcement agencys. Ripoff Report Verified Safe business service. Onsite Review.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Guns & Ranges: MoreTactical.com, More Tactical Supply TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits Mesa, Arizona

Mar 14 2017
Madire Media REVIEW: Comitment to Madwire’s executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Madwire’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction and a 360 degree marketing program. *UPDATE: Madwire Media pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Madwire Media is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts Internet: Madwire Media TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust.. “Madwire Media Commitment to Execution Excellence” 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Full service marketing and design agency specializing in services for small-to-large sized businesses worldwide. Affordable design, development, eCommerce, marketing services. Loveland, Colorado

Mar 14 2017
Madwire Media REVIEW: “Madwire Media Execution Excellence” commitment to total customer satisfaction. Madwire Media number one objective is to grow your business and provide world class customer service, Guaranteed. Loveland Colorado*UPDATE: Madwire Media pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Madwire Media Rip-off Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I wish I had read this report before signing up Author: Far Rockaway, New York Websites: Madwire Media TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust.. “Madwire Media Commitment to Execution Excellence” 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Full service marketing and design agency specializing in services for small-to-large sized businesses worldwide. Affordable design, development, eCommerce, marketing services. Internet

Mar 14 2017
FaceReplen Billing for product not ordered. Then when I call, their system is not working and will call you back. No idea Internet
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Beauty Salons: FaceReplen Internet

Core Skincare Scam sample product online only Internet
Author: Cedar Hills, Utah Skin Care: Core Skincare Internet

Mar 14 2017
autoequipmentdepot.com autoequipmentdepot auto equipment depo tsunco Product Ordered, Product Paid for, but never shipped Tempe AZ Author: Hopkinton, Massachusetts Auto Parts: autoequipmentdepot.com Internet

Mar 14 2017
Emporium I was told by them tom refuse item at door because i cancelled the order so i did & they keep biling me for product i did not get. i have called 3 times & they wont take care of the problem San Diego California Response from Emporium Author: irvington, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Emporium San Diego, California

Mar 14 2017
Pacific Youth Ordered product once to try, have been unable to cancel this product and don't know how to stop the continued product being sent to me and money taken from my account San Diego California Author: Port Huron, Michigan Skin Care: Pacific Youth San Diego, California

Mar 14 2017
Aspen Dental Fraudulent, unethical, unnecessary procedure, did not receive product I paid for. Warwick Rhode Island Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Dental Services: Aspen Dental Warwick, Rhode Island

Mar 13 2017
road side imports Switchbladekits.com Poor quality product. Extremely poor quality service. Emails back and forth. Getting no where. Internet Author: Alexandria, Kentucky Sporting Goods: road side imports Internet

Mar 13 2017
Alucia Skin They continue sending me the product and charging me . I wrote a letter, I didn't know how to get ahold of them to stop. Los Angeles. California Author: Spring Valley, California Alternative Health: Alucia Skin Internet

Mar 13 2017
Bella epoque Luminous anti aging Keeps charging my account for their product. Garden grove California Author: Burleson, Texas Attorney Generals: Bella epoque Garden grove, California

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet

Mar 13 2017
First Class Whitening This is a total ripoff. I tried the product thinking it was a cheaper alternative to other whitening agents for my teeth. I tried it - and it worked a little, then I received a bill for over 100.00!! I tried to contact to return by email - they took over a week to respond and say to call their toll free number. They waited until my month to return was over before sending me an email to contact them. Henderson Nevada Author: Fontana, California Dental Services: First Class Whitening Henderson , Nevada

Mar 13 2017
Alpha Advanced Continues to send product and charges x 3 @$89.95 post cancelation. Santa Monica California Author: Sequim, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Advanced Internet

Mar 13 2017
BellaSerata Misrepresented product and charged excessive $. Can't return nor contact due to no address and eternal hold on phone. I will have a phone bill bigger than the ridiculous charges! Florida Internet Author: erin, Tennessee Customer: BellaSerata Internet

Mar 13 2017
Carrie Jeske and Earl Pardo from Will it Launch and Inventive Ideas Inc Earl Pardo was going to send me a licensing contract. He never did. Carrie Jeske called me back and was rude Kansas City internet Carrie Jeske and Earl Pardo. Things worked out in the end Author: Orlando, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Carrie Jeske and Earl Pardo from Will it Launch and Inventive Ideas Inc Internet

Mar 13 2017
Jaanu skin care Revitalize skin care I made an online inquiry for jaanu skin care product. Internet..unknown location Internet Author: Kuna, Idaho Beauty Salons: Jaanu skin care Internet

Mar 13 2017
Lux style Lux style international Ordering me to pay for a product I did not order or receive DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Author: Preston , Other Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style Internet