Your Search | advent product development

Aug 18 2016
A plus carport Faulty product and no product support Pilot mountain nc Nationwide
Author: Logan, Ohio Builders & Contractors: A plus carport Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
PureLine i signed up for a free sample of a weight loss product called garcinia cambogia and I was to pay for the shipping, which was $4.00. I gave them I debit card for the $4.00 charge.  Tampa Florida Author: Austin, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: PureLine Tampa, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Perfect Nutra Solutions NUTRABALANCE LLCNutraShift LLC I signed up for a free trial offer pay for shipping NO WHERE did it state in the offer I was going to be billed MONTHLY for the product I called the company 4 times and I'll be making a fraudulent claim at my bank! Pendleton Indiana
Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton , Indiana

Aug 18 2016
Garcinia cambogia prime & African mango they refuse to refund my money- after only 5 days of recieving this product that dosnt work santa ana California Author: Jamestown, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Garcinia cambogia prime & African mango santa ana , California

Aug 17 2016
Kaotic Von Boutique False advertising, misinterpretation of the law regarding refunds of undergarments (if package never opened, was not tried on or used in anyway), inferior product substitution, no way of contacting this company Tampa Internet/Florida
Author: Other Clothing Stores: Kaotic Von Boutique Internet

Aug 17 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir aka Customer Support (per email from) Fell for free trial scam, just pay shipping; received two additional boxes product before noticing two unauthorized $186.80 deductions from bank. Internet Author: Saugatuck, Michigan Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 17 2016
AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc AquaCal AutoPilot, Defective Product, Will Not Resolve, Bad Customer Service, Put Me Through The Ringer, St.Petersburg Florida St. Petersburg Florida Author: Howe, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc St. Petersburg, Florida

Aug 17 2016
oakld.com ships wrong product and will not correct their mistake,. sorry you recieved wrong product, we refund 15%and call it even. if you return product you pay shipping and they deduct 30% from your refund. THIEVES!!! Internet
Author: ennis, Texas Sunglasses: oakld.com Internet

Aug 16 2016
Pacific Youth I am over 65 yrs and like most women my age, interested in removing or at least lessening the look of our wrinkling skin. This commercial popped up on my Computer daily showing beautiful women with fantastic skin after uding this product and I bit . I returned the unused portion with a lettter (after I recieved the complete set) asking my name be removed from their list. I never authorized any future shipments but they continue. I want them to start. I cannot afford this product and I appreciate any help . Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Pacific Youth Internet

Aug 16 2016
Advanced ageless eye serum $15 product priced at $97 Nevada Internet Author: rancho cucamonga, California Beauty Salons: Advanced ageless eye serum Internet

Aug 16 2016
Vita Luminance Deceitful product with big price tag fulfillment in Nevada Internet Author: rancho cucamonga, California Beauty Salons: Vita Luminance Internet

Aug 16 2016
Vital Saunas / Gregory Baumgartner Paid for product about 5 months ago... have yet to receive it. D'Iberville, MS 39540 Mississippi
Author: Conifer, Colorado Health Spas: Vital Saunas D'Iberville, MS 39540, Mississippi

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2016
LEDS 4 Less LEDS_4_LESS , LED's 4 Less Refused To Warranty Brand New Product, Does Not Respond To Email, Stole $390! Nothing but a Gmail address as contact. Internet
Author: Benbrook, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: LEDS 4 Less Internet

Aug 15 2016
Wicked Herbals Wickedherbals.guru. Harley skyberg Didn't send what I paid for. Product is a waste of money. Won't return an email. Phone number bogus Internet Author: PEARCY, Arkansas Smoke Shops: Wicked Herbals Internet

Aug 15 2016
US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Bad product, terrible service/return policy Minneapolis Minnesota U.S. Beef has enhanced its product line Author: Otsego, Minnesota Food Vendors: US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
bubba's drinkware has good product but you're screwed if your product is defective @ https://www.s****. Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Specialty Stores: bubba's drinkware Internet

Aug 14 2016
Intuit Chat Product Support NOT Supportive Disconnects, Drops Call, Hangs Up, Refuses Service, Hides Troubleshooting Features Menlo Park, CA 94025 California
Author: Groveport, Ohio Computer Software: Intuit Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
Peak Business Development,inc Murra y,can't control affiliates,disorganized,dishonorable liar, owes me $2000 plus other loses NewYork New york Author: medina, Ohio Computer Fraud: Peak Business Development,inc NewYork, New York

Aug 13 2016
Advanced Bionutritionals Mislead RE: Sleep Formula, I lost many nights sleep, product didn't work, co. rep told me it would. Norcross Georgia Author: Midway, Georgia Alternative Health: Advanced Bionutritionals Norcross, Georgia

Aug 12 2016
keranique hair care They charged my bank acout after telling me the product was free but I had to pay shipping. hoboken New Jersey
Author: Merrill, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: keranique hair care hoboken, New Jersey

Aug 12 2016
Surf Anonymous Free This product does NOT work and Technical Support does NOT respond unknown Internet Author: , Computer Software: Surf Anonymous Free Internet

48, Report #1322060

Aug 11 2016
Atomic Deals.co Does not answer emails took money no product paid for tracking etc nothing file case with PayPal for no product This company does not exist right now no services at all Internet Author: Flower mound, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Atomic Deals.co Internet

49, Report #1322043

Aug 11 2016
Calendar Club online Buyer beware, money taken from account, no product sent. Internet Author: Sherwood park, Alberta Hobby Shops: Calendar Club online Internet

50, Report #1320220

Aug 11 2016
Tele-Metro Ali Bazzi Stole Product that was sold on net 30 and refused to pay, stopped responding Southfield Michigan Author: Riverside, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tele-Metro Southfield, Michigan