Your Search | advent product development

Jul 08 2014
Destroyed Brand Jeans**Everyone's getting ripped off!!!! Company is Fraudulent** stolen money-NO product*** epidemic amongst others as well Lake Elsinore California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Clothing Stores: Destroyed Brand Jeans Lake Elsinore, California

Jul 08 2014
Omar Encarnacion Director of Partner Development at Verecloud, Inc. in the Greater Los Angeles Area he works in Telecommunications his Previous employers Telepacific, CenturyLink Business, AT&T DEADBEAT Scumbag Greater Los Angeles Area California Author: Gilroy, California Unusual Rip-Off: Omar Encarnacion Fremont, California

Jul 08 2014
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. MedLaserDepot’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Palm Beach, Florida & Nationwide *UPDATE: MedLaserDepot pledges their commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. MedLaserDepot is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Spring, Texas Medical Supplies: Medlaserdepot Internet

Jul 08 2014
Flexable Hose Tristar Products,inc Because I did not purchase product from website there is no warranty. First time I used hose it burst. Wellington Connecticut Author: Coral Springs, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Flexable Hose Wellington, Connecticut

Jul 07 2014
garcinia advanced They offer a free bottle of their product for only $4.95. Then a few days later you end up having a charge of $89.95 on your checking account. Never even realizing it. I called the number and they had me in an auto enrollment. I never signed on for that. Savannah Georgia Author: Bangor, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: garcinia advanced Savannah, Georgia

Jul 07 2014
Hyroderm Encore The product was a ripoff, charged more than the product was avertised for. Chino,California 91708 Nationwide Author: White, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Hyroderm Encore Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
SF Planet through Rakuten.com Took my money and product was never received Internet Author: Yarmouth , Maine Miscellaneous Electronics: SF Planet Internet

Jul 07 2014
Premium Garcinia Extract THIS PRODUCT AND COMPANY IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!!!!! FRAUD!!!! Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Premium Garcinia Extract CA , California

Jul 07 2014
The Wonder Miracle - INGRID RIVERA Terrible product and bad customer service. The quality is bad and cheap product. Miami, Florida Internet Author: Miami, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: The Wonder Miracle Internet

Jul 07 2014
Poly Foam Received product on Credit, and has not payed bill santa clarita California
Author: Farmington, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Poly Foam santa clarita , California

Jul 07 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Jul 07 2014
buylikesandfollowers.com buylikesandfollowers.com Fraud! Takes your money doesn't give you product! Internet Author: Fargo, North Dakota Internet Marketing Companies: www.buylikesandfollowers.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
ProCare Dental/Joey Tirador & Diana Carloni / Judge Pro Tem/ Barstow Small Claims Faulty Product, Fraud, Misconduct of a Judge, Unjust Small Claims Law Barstow California Author: Barstow, California Unusual Rip-Off: ProCare Dental/Joey Tirador Barstow, California

Jul 07 2014
Reliable Chevrolet- Springfield MO Extremely slow customer service, do not stand by their product, only trying to make $ Springfield Missouri Author: Highlandville, Missouri Auto Inspection: Reliable Chevrolet- Springfield MO Springfield, Missouri

Jul 07 2014
Herbs to The Door Sales We ordered natural medicines online, they charged our credit card but we never received the product. We called several times but no would answer. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Alternative Health: Herbs to The Door Sales Internet

Jul 07 2014
ThorWorks Industries, Inc. JET COAT SealBest ThorWorks makes a roofing product that simply does not work They refuse to provide replacement or refunds. Sandusky, Oh Ohio Author: canton, Ohio Building Products: ThorWorks Industries, Inc. Sandusky, Oh, Select State/Province

Jul 06 2014
Deep Sea Products Edison Mall Kiosk Dead Sea Products Today I permitted an individual working for Deep Sea Cosmetics to remove my makeup & apply a colagen based eye cream to my face. When I told him that I would not be making a purchase, he said that he had to remove it then. He took a wet cloth & removed the cream. As I walked away I felt my skin drying very quickly. My daughter looked at me & stated that there was a white crust on my face where he had applied water. I went to the bathroom & had to remove this crust with my finger nail. The employee had applied salt water to my face out of spite for not purchasing his product after his lengthy sales pitch. I went back & let him know how cruel it was to do that to anyone. I also let the unsuspecting next victim know what he had done to me. I hope that she did not have salt water applied to her fce as well. Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Beauty Salons: Deep Sea Products Edison Mall Kiosk Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 06 2014
Deal Chicken Took my payment, gave no product or service. Cannot reach anyone in customer service. Ever. Internet
Author: St. Cloud, Minnesota Food Stores: Deal Chicken Internet

Jul 06 2014
RVTL / EQUINOX Charged for shipping on a 14 day trial when product had not left the shipping company. Palmdale CA Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Eye Care: RVTL / EQUINOX Select State/Province

Jul 06 2014
Rush My Passport Retained money with no product result Internet Author: SPRING, Texas Travel Services: Rush My Passport Internet

Jul 06 2014
No flame ecig Dishonest, scamming, no product, cheap product, stealing company Miami Beach Florida Author: Guysville, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: No flame ecig Internet

Jul 05 2014
why not lease it Deceptive advertising , Kmart advertised this as a lease to own program, they never told me that the amount I pay for the lease bi weekly does not come off the total owed , and the buy out price only goes down by like 2.00 a month. And if you go to the end of the lease they make you return the product even after you have made payment that total three times the cost of the product. Manchester New Hampshire Author: Fort Edward, New York Consumer Services: why not lease it Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 05 2014
Discount Electronics NO REFUNDS, OLD MACHINES, OVER PRICED, BAD PRODUCT Austin, Texas Author: Texas Computer Stores: Discount Electronics Austin, Texas

Jul 05 2014
Region Code Free DVD players Took money from my dad, even though they said they did NOT have the product available. Internet Author: Other Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Region Code Free DVD players Internet

Jul 04 2014
Woodnboom.com Alex shpetniy He is a scammer. Will take your money and never deliver product. See for yourself the 100s he ripped off on facebook. Internet Author: Edmonton, California Guns & Ranges: Woodnboom.com Internet

bother