ADVENT PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: advent product development
There may be more specific results for "advent product development"
For more specific results for "advent product development"
Showing 26-50 of 22,553 Found Reports For more specific results for "advent product development"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
OGM*MAXDIVINITY This company is online; no e-mail given; I returned product; the real charge, $89.95 received 2 wks after order. Does not fulfill any promised skin improvements. Would not refund $89.75 for product that didn't meet their claims; I cancelled. Phone # is from Utah Internet Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Skin Care: OGM*MAXDIVINITY Internet

Trs limited Charged me for a product I didn't even sign up for. Internet
Author: Idaho falls, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: Trs limited Internet

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color By Pascale Took my money and never sent my product! San Diego California Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
legalmedicalchems.com legalmedicalchems.com Legalmedicalchems.com This company is the biggest ripoff on the internet don't fall for there lies. They won't send you your product they will take your money and disappear.. Internet
Author: Mobile , Alabama Attorney Generals: legalmedicalchems.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
SUSAN HILGER RECEIVED A BIZARRE LETTER, FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY TATE & KIRLIN ASSOC. INC. CLAIMING I OWE 139.97 I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS OR WHAT THE PRODUCT IS!! HAWTHORNE New Jersey Author: HAWTHORNE, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: SUSAN HILGER HAWTHORNE, New Jersey

Apr 22 2017
StyleLux Blackhead remover mask To me happened like to everyone else. I wanted to see the price of the product and for that you need to enter your adress and everything. Honestly I was so stupid that I did that. But when I saw the price and everything I clicked the button that says cancel. Within few days I have recieved the package with te product and recieve for 70€. It is a total scam. And now I don't know what to do. Nationwide Author: Neustadt an der Donau, Alabama Skin Care: StyleLux Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
Neulift Skin Products advertise small trial of product for 5.95 and then charges your credit card 89.95 for that small sized bottle Fountain Valley California Author: Huntington Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Neulift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Apr 22 2017
Life cell skin i was advertised a trial of this product at the amount of $4.25 i placed my order and upon checkout it stated - your total today 4.25 then my purchase was declined i called the bank who made me aware they tried to bill me over $189 and the bank was alerte Charged more than my today total reported Online Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Life cell skin Internet

Apr 22 2017
Next Deal Shop Deceptive About Product Origin, Not up front in Ad Link About Returns Internet
Author: METUCHEN, New Jersey Lighting Stores: Next Deal Shop Internet

Apr 22 2017
outshine technologies kanpur Outshine Technologies is Software Development Company in India, website designing, website developmentits a fake company in kanpur taking order form client and taking usage amount of money.and harassing girls in the office Mr. Vijay Sing is NO 1 Farud sexual abuse kanpur Nationwide
Author: Canada, Arkansas Adult Web Site: outshine technologies kanpur Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer cannot reach someone to stop shipping me product Edison New Jersey Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer Edison, New Jersey

Apr 21 2017
ibex removed payment x2 with only one product sent internet Internet Author: Colchester, Connecticut Health Spas: ibex Internet

PillsPharma.net Fake product, non responsive Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Pharmacies: PillsPharma.net Internet

Apr 20 2017
Zamora Development Humberto Zamora fraud, huskster, con man, liar harlingen Texas Author: harlingen, Texas Small Business Services: Zamora Development harlingen, Texas

Apr 20 2017
SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP.Ritchie Choi Sooil Tech Corp sold us a laser and never shipped or delivered the product and refuse to refund our money Busan Other Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. Busan, Other

Apr 20 2017
M & M sale, Inc, Advanage 20x multi-purpose cleaner Sold product but didn't deliver --- SCAM!! La Habra California
Author: chico, California Door to Door Sales: M & M sale, Inc La Habra, California

Apr 20 2017
Boardwalk Buy Purchased and paid for a product March 19th. It is now April 20th and they do not have the product to ship. Internet Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Boardwalk Buy Internet

Apr 20 2017
fitwebmax fit web max TRIAL BUY CLICK TO LOOK AT ANOTHER PRODUCT BUYS PRODUCT AND LOGS YOU OUT INTERNET Internet Author: Greenville, Ohio Alternative Health: fitwebmax Internet

Apr 20 2017
JomaShop You get what you pay for - product fell apart and terrible customer service New York Internet Author: west newton , Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: JomaShop Internet

Apr 19 2017
RollerTrol Automation Systems Recommended purchase of product we could not use and then refused a refund Hilo Hawaii Limits of Our Return Policy Author: Sisters, Oregon Building Products: RollerTrol Automation Systems Hilo, Hawaii

Apr 19 2017
Julo eye cream Be aware, read the fine print. I knew to contact the company after the 2week trial period but I thought the trial period started after you received the product. How can you try it for two weeks if you don't have the product in your hands to try? Justin california Internet Author: Knoxville , Tennessee Adoption Agencies: Julo eye cream Internet

Apr 19 2017
Machine Zone Inc. Game of War - Fire Age Bought a product from MZ GOW with a GUARANTEE that they will not honor or even acknowledge. Palo Alto California
Author: Seabrook, Texas Attorney Generals: Abusive Parents: Internet Marketing Companies: Machine Zone Inc. Palo Alto, California