ADVENT PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: advent product development
There may be more specific results for "advent product development"
For more specific results for "advent product development"
Showing 26-50 of 48,009 Found Reports For more specific results for "advent product development"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
Whirlpool Sold a lemon product Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Whirlpool Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Subliminalpower2 Did not provide product-SCAM!!! England Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Software: Subliminalpower2 Internet

Aug 14 2017
store house products Chris Wallis Product supplied was defective and incomplete Internet Author: Kildorrery, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: store house products Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww fashions or Ellys world I ordered the professional steam flat iron for 49.95 and I have never received a confirmation or the product,, Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Woww fashions or Ellys world Internet

Aug 13 2017
Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 24th, 2017 Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 13 2017
Steampro Carpet Cleaning, Clay Started cleaning at my home, when he was partially done he asked for payment while the product worked. After receiving payment he packed up and left the job unfinished. Longview, Texas Nationwide Author: Tyler, Texas Cleaning Services: Steampro Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Oceane/Truffoire It seems they change their company name fairly frequently, which is standard for scammers. Buyer Beware of Oceane, Truffoire, or any other name this company is using Boston Massachusetts correction: onsen not oceane Author: JAMAICA PLAIN, Massachusetts Skin Care: Oceane/Truffoire Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
kra'sa anti aging ps krasa envisage skin international i signed up for free anti aging for only shipping cost, they sent me another product and are now charging me over $200 monthly when i thought it was a one time order. st petersburg florida Internet Author: white bear lake, Minnesota Attorney Generals: kra'sa anti aging Internet

Aug 13 2017
Life Cell Face Cream SCAM. They give you 2 weeks to return item if you don't like or can't use. It made my face turn RED.They did not make clear that the item had to be returned in that short a time. I tried to return it but the USPS said the place is closed! Don't go near this product. They argued with me on the phone till I told them I was going on FACEBOOK to report them to everyone!! He then said I would get a return of my money. $189.00 !! Hollywood Florida Author: Hernando, Florida Skin Care: Life Cell Face Cream Internet

Aug 13 2017
QUICK GEAR NY On June 6th this company got on my credit card $7.95 more safety tool that I never got it is now August 13th Stanley I have the product. Quick gear.com Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: QUICK GEAR NY Internet

Aug 13 2017
Flats Revolution Nick Irizarry Mail order product, never delivered, refuses refund Internet Being harassed by company Author: Carpentersville, Illinois Gift Shops: Flats Revolution Internet

Aug 13 2017
Alucia Said it was a freesample but actually entered into a trial and it was not free. When I canceled I only got a 30 % refund as they said it was not a sample but the full product. I had an allergic reaction and offered to return unused portion. They said they can not accept open products. So nothing is free about this at all and it is no trail. You are scammed and not a d**n thing is done about it as you can see by all the other complaints. I don't make the kind of money to spend 100.00 on a skin product. I just thought I was paying S & H on a FREE sample! Totally a scam! Internet Author: ozark, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Alucia Internet

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 13 2017
Parisian Glow Product does not perform as advertised St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Santa Maria, California Celebrities: Parisian Glow Internet

Aug 12 2017
Beauty Within Provo, Utah Provided no contact information but continue to charge my account with no product provided .. just want to cancel all products and contact Provo Utah 84601 (this address from packaging) Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Beauty Within Provo, Utah Internet

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
Nuavive Skin Serum Nuavive Eye Serum, Complete Skin, Nuavive Derma Rip OFF Nuavive Company Santa Ana California Skin care product ripoff Author: west palm beach, Florida Sales People: Nuavive Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 12 2017
Vlamorous skin care and Aquavo Advertised free trial of product, just pay shipping and handling of $1.95. Looked at my account and have two charges of $97 and one for $95. Internet Internet Author: Anywhere, Arkansas Skin Care: Vlamorous skin care and Aquavo Internet

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 12 2017
Power sports distro I ordered a dirtbike for my sons birthday/ passing present on July 13 and I have yet to receive any calls email replies tracking number or the product. I've called multiple times and the said company assured me the product was shipped to g.a and would be here by the following day that was 3 wks ago and I have yet to receivey order. And even after two different dates given to me about the arrival of the shipment they are telling me after a month of not getting an answer or my product they are still telling me that if I cancel they will charge me 150 of the cost I paid..and its not fair to me I have bills another kid on the way and I'm the only one working so 607 is not a little bit of money when I need what I paid for.. because I could have went other places and could of received my order on time Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Power sports distro Internet

Aug 12 2017
Fulfilment center PXL Enduro force. PLZ male enhancment Keep charging my credit card after cancellation of product ? ? Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Fulfilment center PXL

Aug 12 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates States I owe them $51.78 for a product I did NOT order. NO way to contact them. When called I get directions how to pay them and emails are returned - NO SUCH EMAIL Sherman Oaks California Author: LAND O LAKES, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 11 2017
Jody's Secret I purchased a bra on June 17, 2017. I was told it would take 4-6 weeks to deliver. I've tried to contact them because as of 8/11/17 I still haven't received the product. Unfortunately, it appears the store has vanished from the internet. No response to my email. Jodys secret seems to be they steal your money and disappear. Internet Author: Ferndale, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 11 2017
Vital One Health Plans Please be advised they are NOT selling you a Major Medical Insurance Policy! They Agent will tell you whatever you need to hear to complete the sale! It is the BIGGEST SCAM in health insurance sales! Lied to about every detail and salesman tried to push every product onto me with more lies. Miami Lakes, FL Florida Internet
Author: Simi Valley, California Health Insurance: Vital One Internet

50, Report #1392098

Aug 11 2017
Dongguan Livingpal Household Product Company Limited LivingPal International Ltd. this on-air trader is a scammer simply copied other products onto its site and took away money without shipping out product Dongguan China Internet Author: huntingtonbeach , California Massage Therapists: Dongguan Livingpal Household Product Company Limited Internet