ADVERTISER 360 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: advertiser 360
There may be more specific results for "advertiser 360"
For more specific results for "advertiser 360"
Showing 1-25 of 1,813 Found Reports For more specific results for "advertiser 360"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 12 2017
Source One 360 Have not paid for work done for the past 10 months. Did work for different customers and was always done. Kept calling for payment with no results. Same MO as previous post. Next step is for a 3rd party to get the funds. They call you when they want a job done and promise payment on Fridays but don't deliver. They Take advantage of the workers they hire and reap the rewards both ways. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: San diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 07 2017
Atlas mediguard 360 This is the most fraudulent and fake Fake Internet Author: New York , New York Adult Care Facilities: Atlas mediguard 360 Internet

Oct 06 2017
Total Rip-off Lab testing company.  We entered into an agreement for them to process our urine, which they did in conjunction with our lab, but once they were reimbursed, they never sent us our share of the agreed upon reimbursement. They refuse to return our calls and basically have stolen our money.  Los Alamitos California Author: Fountain Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: LabTest 360 Los Alamitos, California

Oct 02 2017
Flawless Endz P Ming Ripped me out of 372 for a faulty 360 lacefront wig Arlington Internet
Author: Gladewater, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Flawless Endz Internet

Sep 27 2017
TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com ,TrafficHaus, MediaReps, LLC, Defraud our company of advertising ad space delivered for the accumulated months of ,March, 2017 through May, 2017, in the Total Amount of $303.16 as agree to as a publisher revenue share. San Diego California
MALWARE ALERT NOTICE - TrafficHaus.com Ad Network Highly Suspected Of Malware Advertising!!! Author: Other Advertising Agencies: TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com San Diego, California

Sep 21 2017
Capital One 360 No-Fee Banking Internet Wrong Author: Medford, New York Banks: Capital One 360 Internet

Sep 13 2017
Art of 360 waves Ordered product online and never received it Tampa Florida Internet
Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Art of 360 waves Internet

Sep 07 2017
Capital One 360 Checking Capital One 360 Checking Account frozen McLean Virginia Author: Irving, Texas Banks: Capital One 360 Checking McLean, Virginia

Aug 31 2017
Healthright Healthright medical, healthright 360, healthright health & fitness. VERY deceptive business practice bordering on insurance fraud Largo, but internet based Internet-Fla Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Healthright Internet

Aug 30 2017
Myrewardsgroup Online site - entered to win $500 Walmart Card and site did not enable me to choose one advertiser to complete my entry and claim my walmart card New Castle, DE Internet Author: New Castle, Delaware Advertising Agencies: Myrewardsgroup Internet

Aug 25 2017
Lwigs Hair Products Co.,Ltd / Lwigs Got good hair?? Jiaozhou Internet
Got good hair?? Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Lwigs Hair Products Co.,Ltd Jiaozhou, Other

Aug 25 2017
Bill Peraria 360 Business Solutions I was harassed by Bill Peraria from 360 Business Solutions regarding my postage machine lease. Bill contacted myself and others nearly every day and used vulgar blast emails when I would not return his calls. His company purported to be our lease provider but I verified that in fact he was not and was just trying to trick us into moving our business from our local provider whith whom we were completely happy with. This type of business practice should land him in prison Somers Point New Jersey Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Office Services: Bill Peraria 360 Business Solutions Somers Point, New Jersey

Aug 24 2017
Mediguard 360 Atlas Benefit, 877-799-9232, Unresourceful, Delayed, Will not help pay for medical bills N/A Nationwide Author: NY, New York Health Insurance: Mediguard 360 Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 18 2017
MediGuard 360 Atlas Benefits They don't help with crap around me, and when i went to cancel the plan, they still charged me Fresno CA Nationwide Author: Barre, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Source One 360 Source1net.comSource OneSource 360 I didn't get paid and I am still getting the runaround Fitchburg Nationwide payment after shameless grovelling Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
Indian Mermaid Hair Xtension This company beat me out of $220usd for 2 360 frontals they did not send me. Also I ordered 9 deep wave bundles.. They did not send me. This company is a total Rip off India Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Indian Mermaid Hair Xtension Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Source One 360 Source One 360 will not pay for IT services provided at Outback Steakhouse! Fitchburg Wisconsin Call me for resolution Author: Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2017

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Not Necessarily Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Great Fit Trial Health Online 360 The product was advertised as 4.95, at no time did they state that there would be further charges,  Internet Author: Elgin, Texas Physical Therapists: Great Fit Trial Internet

Jun 29 2017
Source One 360 WILL NOT PAY FOR WORK THAT WAS DONE Madison Wisconsin Author: Greenville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Madison, Wisconsin

Jun 28 2017
Menu Man AKA Menu pros Menu Man has changed it's name to Menu Pros, they rip off both sales people and business who purchase ads. :Las Vegas Nationwide Same story over and over Author: Fridley, Minnesota Attorneys General: Menu Man Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
Hark Store Limited Shazad Shahid i paid Shazad Shahid $360 for two cellphones that he never delivered Jacksonville  North Carolina Author: Windhoek, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Hark Store Limited Internet