Your Search | afni financial credit reporting

Sep 24 2016
Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Sep 24 2016
VERIZON ERC TWO YEARS AFTER CANCELLING THEY SENT A BILL AND SENT TO CREDIT BUREAUS Nationwide Author: SOMERSET, Massachusetts Cable Companies: VERIZON Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 24 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW No Refund and continued to charge my credit card San Diego CA Author: Milford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW

Sep 23 2016
First Federal Credit and Collections unfair scam unethical deceptive unresponsive Hollywood Florida Possible solution for you Author: parkland, Florida Hospitals: First Federal Credit and Collections Internet

Sep 23 2016
Advance Social Media aka Hite Media, aka Premium Business Solutions Elderly People BEWARE....these jokers bait you for WEEKS then, rob you blind! Sun City Arizona Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Financial Services: Advance Social Media Sun City, Arizona

Sep 23 2016
Midland Credit Management (MCM) non-stop calls and now calling my family too! I have asked them to stop calling me! Internet Author: Lemitar, New Mexico BBB Better Business Bureau: Midland Credit Management (MCM) Internet

Sep 23 2016
Pacific Youth trial period 14 days;credit card charged $84.95 after 7 days;phone # disconnected;afraid of new charges Tampa, Florida Author: Jordan, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific Youth Tampa,, Florida

Sep 23 2016
CreditCoachusa Lovell Jones, AKA, Rogelene Jones Creditcoachusa operated by: Lovell Jones. AKA, Rogelene Jones Union City Georgia Author: Fredericksburg,, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: CreditCoachusa Union City, Georgia

Sep 23 2016
DMI GROUP DMI GROUPBABU OZHIPARAKKAL Mr. JAI John is spoke lie DMI Group Author: Alabama Financial Services: DMI GROUP frakfurt,

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
DRM scams mail fraud and credit card fraud Nationwide Author: San Bruno, California Computer Software: DRM scams Nationwide

Roamans/JESSICA LONDON Over charging/ double charging Internet
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Roamans Internet

Sep 22 2016
AJN Investment Funding AKA Ahmed Mohammed Ripped me off for $12,000 San Francisco California Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Financial Services: AJN Investment Funding San Francisco, California

Sep 22 2016
Cybersource Authorize.net Cybersource created a duplicate merchant account and charged us monthly fees for 8 years San Francisco Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cybersource Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Premier Working Capital Premier Financial Capitol CorpBAW CapitalSteven weaver Stephen quirozAndy Maspons Bait and switch Brokers, Lying cheating Miami beach Florida, Illinois Author: Pheonix, Arizona Brokerage Companies: Premier Working Capital Miami beach , Florida

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama The dhr tries to confuse me by arguing with me my mother don't have financial issues he does he can't even manage his own checking account Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 22 2016
jeannie kerns Affordable Financial Scammer DO NOT USE Flordia and GA Georgia Author: Miami, Florida Credit Services: jeannie kerns Georgia

Sep 22 2016
SkinElements Beauty impressions RipOff Pacoima california California Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: SkinElements Pacoima, California

Sep 22 2016
MERRILL LYNCH THIVES AND FRAUDS DEWITT VIRGINIA Author: Dewitt, Virginia Financial Services: MERRILL LYNCH Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
protren LLC UPS left package that had probiotics that were never ordered,meaning they have a credit card number WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: tupelo, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: protren LLC WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California

Sep 21 2016
Jeannie Kerns Affordable Financial No Communication, Unrealistic Time Frames, No Refund Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Jeannie Kerns Internet

Sep 21 2016
financial notifacation advisors they tell me i won 2,536,092.23 i recieved it today 9/20 2016 in letter has to be returned by 9/14.2016 indianapolis Indiana Author: bradley, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: financial notifacation advisors indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 21 2016
Specialized Financial & Insurance Services Best Rate Financial & Insurance ServicesSourcepoint Financial & Insurance ServicesTBRC Direct Insuance ServicesBest Rate America Financial Services LLCBest Rate Direct Insurance Services LLCBest Rate Companies LLCOak Tree BrokerageAvion Online Ete EMPLOYMENT FRAUD SCAMMING INSURANCE AGENTS Internet Author: Park Ridge, Illinois Insurance Agencies: Specialized Financial & Insurance Services Internet

Sep 21 2016
Regal Assets Christian Howard,Adam McGuire Sounded great at first great reviews online, but WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS burbank California
Legal Notice to the Author Author: Alabama Financial Services: Regal Assets burbank, California