Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

afni collections

Showing 26-50 of 3,650 Found Reports For more specific results for "afni collections"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 23 2017
Afni Subrogation Department Maunyoh W. Mitchell I was recently in a car accident with the other driver being at fault there's a police report on the accident. I found out at the time of the accident the car I was driving in the accident did not have any insurance on it at the time how am I responsible for this if I was not at fault in the accident ? Clearwater Florida Author: Belleair bluffs, Florida Car Insurance: Afni Subrogation Department Clearwater, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Vision Strike Wear Stay Frosty Enterprises, Devil Dog Shirts, Asset Collections Inc sent wrong merchandize, tried to extort client, disgrace to USMC Internet Phillip Deporter is Lying Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Vision Strike Wear Internet

Jan 11 2017
Security national automotive acceptance company SNAAC, snaac, security national Lies and fraud about late and missed payments rude customer service, account moved to collections as delinquent Mason Nationwide
SNAAC Response Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Car Financing: Security national automotive acceptance company Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Banfield banfield pet hospital Refused to cancel policy after dog died, filed negative credit for collections. EVIL company wichita Kansas Author: Park City, Kansas Animal Services: Banfield Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
University of Phoenix Account to collections Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

Dec 09 2016
Windham Professionals, Inc. Doubling my debt mofia style collections Salem New Hampshire Author: Haltom City, Texas Colleges and Universities: Windham Professionals, Inc. Salem, New Hampshire

Dec 02 2016
Wakefield & Associates Collections Aurora Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefield & Associates Aurora, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
allied collections collections for sprint harrassing, rude and nasty Nationwide Author: staten island , New York Cellular Phone Companies: allied collections Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Howard Lee Schiff P.C. Law offices or Collection Agency Took me to court for an old credit card bill/now I have to make monthly payment to them/the bill is over 7 years old East Hartford Connecticut Asserting that the debt is past the Statute of Limitations for collections is an afffirmative defense Author: Stamford, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Howard Lee Schiff P.C. East Hartford, Connecticut

Nov 21 2016
KSB Holdings LLC aggressive collections, FDCPA violations Fort Lauderdale Florida
Scam/ Owners protectiNguyen themselves Author: Alabama Collection Agency's: KSB Holdings LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 17 2016
CLA Collections Harassment to pay a bill that I've already paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: CLA Collections Louisville , Kentucky

Nov 14 2016
Progressive Business Publications Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Malvern Pennsylvania Author: New Hampshire Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Nov 14 2016
Afni, inc Creditor AT&T Mobility Ruined my credit score AT&T lied about me owing money. Bloomington, Illinois Author: Rego Park, New York Telephone Companies: Afni, inc Bloomington,, Illinois

Nov 03 2016
Jefferson Capital Systems JEFFERSON CAPITAL LLC Placed bogus/fictitious account for $332 for collections to the credit reporting agencies. Trans Union, Equifax, Experion. St. Cloud Minnesota
Author: La Crescent, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Jefferson Capital Systems St. Cloud, Minnesota

Nov 01 2016
AAM Skin Renwal skin finesse serum Rip off!!! Deceptive Sales Techniques Rude Customer Service Threatens Collections Santa Ana California All thieves think alike... Author: miami, Florida Sales People: AAM Skin Renwal Internet

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Pacific Living Properties Genesis Credit Management No deposit returned - charged for renovations and sent remaining balance to collections Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Housing Rentals: Pacific Living Properties Bellevue, Washington

Oct 05 2016
Reliance Telephone Inmate Communications / Reliance Telephone / RTS / RT / Reliance Telecom / Reliance Telecom Systems / Reliance Telephone Systems / Reliance Telephone Inc / RTI Monopoly: Spent upwards of $300, went 76 cents over on collect account, and received a threatening collections call from Kira who refused to let me speak with anyone else Grand Forks North Dakota
Author: Marshall, Minnesota Correctional Facilities: Reliance Telephone Inmate Communications Grand Forks, North Dakota

Oct 03 2016
Scripps Coastal Medical Center Solana Beach Dr. Sanderson Fraudulently sent me to collections for Bills Solana Beach California Author: Solana Beach, California Doctors: Scripps Coastal Medical Center Solana Beach Solana Beach, California

Sep 30 2016
LCA COLLECTIONS Laboratory corporation of america Turned my account over to LCA COLLECTIONS FOR $7.00 and I provided health insurance. Internet Author: Bayonne , New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: LCA COLLECTIONS Internet

Sep 27 2016
State Of Maryland Central Collections Unit Misrepresentation and VERY rude Baltimore Maryland Author: Eden, North Carolina Home HealthCare: State Of Maryland Central Collections Unit Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 23 2016
First Federal Credit and Collections unfair scam unethical deceptive unresponsive Hollywood Florida Update: Emailed After paying Author: parkland, Florida Hospitals: First Federal Credit and Collections Internet

Sep 19 2016
1968 They treat their employees the same way they treat the collections Arlington Heights Illinois Author: rolling meadows, Illinois Collection Agencies: Brown and Joseph LTD Nationwide