Your Search | afterword marketing group

Aug 22 2016
Beauty Impressions Ripoff per ad for sample Pacoima California Author: Pittsgrove, New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group CIT Financial ripoff Attempting to collect $3000 after I returned the equipment I leased almost a year ago, threatening to garnishe my wages. Chicago Illinois Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
DragonStep Foundation Franz Dragonstep, Frank Dragonstep, Jose Arnau Foundation claiming to be a Trade Group in the EU; which they are NOT! Lichtenstein Lichtenstein Author: new york, New York Financial Services: DragonStep Foundation Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists Livingston and at one time in Chicago New Jersey CIT is a party to the scam Author: SANTA MONICA, CA Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Livingston, New Jersey

Aug 20 2016
Creative Marketing Concepts LP , Jeffrey Prewitt , Ellie Laraine Prewitt , solvemyhousingproblem.com COMPANY ASKS GOD TO DECIDE IF WE SHOULD BE REFUNDED OUR MONEY, SERIOUSLY THIS HAPPENED!!! Akron Ohio Author: Margate, Florida Real Estate Services: Creative Marketing Concepts LP Akron, Ohio

Aug 20 2016
Bling Group, BlingTrend Blind Trend, BlingTrend, blingtrends SCAM/FRAUDULENT/FAKE GOODS SOLD SAN DIEGO California Internet
Author: brisbane, Jewelry Stores: Bling Group, BlingTrend Internet

Aug 19 2016
Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group / Menuprintnow Menu Print Now Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group Be Warned Buyers of advertising Clyde North Carolina Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group / Menuprintnow Clyde, North Carolina

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Erhenbaum Lending Group i was contacted after i sent a request for a loan. they said i was approved all i needed was a cosinger or to pay 400.00 to cover up tp 5 mo payment. Stamford Connecticut Author: Campbell, Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Erhenbaum Lending Group Stamford , Connecticut

Aug 19 2016
Lease Financial GroupĀ Settled account then demanded more money Woodland Hills California Author: Longmont, Colorado Collection Agencies: Lease Financial Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Lease Finance Group Forged my name on a contract!! Stole $3500 from me!! Chicago Illinois Author: phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 19 2016
Lease Finance Group wouldnt let me return the equipment, or out of the lease in 2003.still paying. not using it Glendale California Author: Canon City, Colorado Collection Agencies: Lease Finance Group Canon City, Colorado

The Paradym Group Left Nationwide Staff Out Of Work Orlando Florida
Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Paradym Group Orlando, Florida

Aug 19 2016
NRA Group LLC HARASSMENT! RUDENESS! Nationwide Author: Riverhead, New York Collection Agencies: NRA Group LLC Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network LLC / WIN Travel Club and Reservations Network Group LLCPhone: 407-745-5846Email: bookwithwin@gmail.comAddress: 2200 N Commerce Parkway, Suite 200, Weston, Florida 33326 Company misrepresents free cruise and free airfare/hotel package and lies about Better Business Bureau rating Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network LLC Orlando, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Findlay Toyota Findlay Auto Group Findlay Toyota accepted my check in the amount of $17,000 to purchase my vehicle after my lease expired, then failed to send the title paperwork to the State of Nevada. I am 78 years old. I believe they were hoping I wouldn't notice, due to my age. Henderson Nevada This isn't a blog site... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Findlay Toyota Henderson, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 18 2016
Chris Curry Programs Facebook Programs I have spent $97/month for 7 months. I have left numerous messages about getting the program and could not get the support to assist me in getting the program to work. Jacksonville, FL Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Chris Curry Programs Internet

Aug 18 2016
(John Solberg and any affiliated dealerships and employees)Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Suamico Investments Group LLC dba: Bella Investments Group Inc. LLC, Backyard Bargains Auto Standard Pre-Owned Stole My 2008 Mercedes C300 Kaukauna Wisconsin Author: Mosinee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Kaukauna, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2016
Bloomingdale Auto Group Sold me a non working vehicle and said they would not help with repairs Bloomingdale New Jersey Author: secaucus, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Bloomingdale Auto Group Bloomingdale, New Jersey

Aug 17 2016
Teleport Communications Group tried to scam me Dallas Texas Author: Santa Barbara, California Unusual Rip-Off: Teleport Communications Group Texas

Aug 17 2016
iePlexus Jason Thurston Deception/lies used for me to sign Marketing contracts to get Christmas Sales; after 5 months of marketing Google Analytics and Wodtraker third party proof that their marketing was not working; 3/15/16 an iePlexus hacker attempt to get into my email that was blocked by Google Bothell Washington Author: New Franklin, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: iePlexus Bothell, Washington

Aug 17 2016
Ideal Marketing Group; Victory Marketing; Sports Action Network Scam T-Shirt company bogusly affiliates with schools then invoices local businesses Irving Texas Author: Flower Mound, Texas Telemarketers: Ideal Marketing Group Irving, Texas

Aug 16 2016
Atticus Rose Entertainment/Marc H. Noda I was going to be Assistant to Marketing and trained me to learn how to organize emails. Los Angeles California
I understand Author: California Producers: Atticus Rose Entertainment/Marc H. Noda Los Angeles, California

Aug 16 2016
Vince van Meer of MediaState.net Vince or Vince van Meer MediaState.net Threatens To Take Legal Action After I Asked For A Refund For Not Delivering My Digital Service Amsterdam Author: Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: Vince van Meer of MediaState.net Amsterdam ,