AGE MEDICAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: age medical
There may be more specific results for "age medical"
For more specific results for "age medical"
Showing 1-25 of 6,919 Found Reports For more specific results for "age medical"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
MobileHelp Rip off and bait and switch Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Emergency Medical Services: MobileHelp Nationwide

May 26 2017
ABC Mouse Age of learning Don't waste your time and money on this crap. My friend used to work there. She told me it was a horrible working environment and terrible human resource management team. They only hire the stupid people to make this crap to poison our kids. It crashed all the time and stealing my money after cancellation. There are better free website out there. My kids doesn't like this ABC Mouse crap! Google their reviews. All bad!!! Glendale Internet Author: Alabama K-12 Language: ABC Mouse Internet

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 25 2017
Medical Service Group They called to offer me pain cream. They had all of my personal information Nationwide Author: Springfield, Illinois Medical Supplies: Medical Service Group Nationwide

May 24 2017
Carmichael Throne Company Wasted money on an expensive drum seat that broke Woodstock Georgia Author: Maplewood, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Carmichael Throne Company Woodstock, Georgia

May 23 2017
Dr. Scholl's Never received rebate Internet Spoke too soon! Rebate received. Author: Seattle, Washington Medical Supplies: Dr. Scholl's Internet

May 23 2017
DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII I attended to Denver Business College in Honolulu Hawaii in 1997 for APPLIED SCIENCE IN MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINITRATION. I RECIEVED MY DIPLOMA. THE SCHOOL IS VANIZED. I APPLIED TO COLLEGE AND THE SCHOOL CANNOT RETRIEVE THE TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE THE DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE NEVER EXISTED. MY STUDENT LOAN IS IS MAX OUT I CANT FIND A JOB AND CANT GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO ACCOUNT FOR MY CREDITIAL. TOTAL RIP OFF. PLEASE ADVICE. HONOLULU HAWAII Author: Watertown, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII

May 23 2017
Institute of Allied Medical Professions Fraud Hoboken New Jersey Author: staten island, New York Trade Schools: Institute of Allied Medical Professions Hoboken, New Jersey

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 17 2017
Travelers Danielle Rodriguez Danielle Rodriguez - Claim Professional Clearly I qualify for my own medical if party responsible does not pay, If they were fair they would pay me like I paid the deputy I hit. Dallas, Texas Author: Denton, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Travelers Dallas, TX 75265- 0293,

May 17 2017
One staff medical , Mike mcqueen Unprofessional, rude, yelled, telling me I made him look bad. Omaha Nebraska Author: South amboy, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: One staff medical Omaha, Nebraska

May 17 2017
gaf materials myerstown plant elk corp of texas fired me cause of age and sex and speed was complete discination myerstown Nationwide Author: bethel, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: gaf materials myerstown plant Nationwide

May 16 2017
Sleep Data, LLC Sleep Data, Sleep Data San Diego, Sleep Data Oceanside Sleep Data San Diego California, Sleep Data Oceanside California, Sleep Data review, Sleep Data reviews, Sleep Data complaint, Sleep Data complaints, Sleep Data scam, Sleep Data Better Busines Bureau, Sleep Data BBB, sleepdata.com review San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Medical Supplies: Sleep Data, LLC San Diego, California

May 16 2017
Apria Healthcare, Apria, CareCentrix Fraudulent billing, Misleading and Deceptive Employees West Palm Beach Nationwide Author: Florida Medical Supplies: Apria Healthcare Nationwide

May 16 2017
ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER ,dentalmedicalsupplier.com/Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER, Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 Indonesia, , +62-822-9730-9606 They advertised products for sales in their website, I contacted them via email, and bought an RIGHTON RETINOMAX 3 AUTOREFRACTOR KERATOMETER from them for $3800, along the process they always contacted me to tell me that the Retinomax is ready to ship, once I sent them the money via Bank transfer , they never send me the item, Please do not do business with them, stay away from them, they are thieves... Jakarta Nationwide
Author: DUBAI, Medical Supplies: ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER Nationwide

May 13 2017
Epione RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Epione | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Epione Medical Corporation is a cosmetic surgery center that provides patients with the most up to date technologically advanced cosmetic procedures. Dr. Simon Ourian provides cosmetic treatments and has developed a line of skin care products to ensure his patients can maintain the health of their skin. Epione prides itself on being upfront with its patients.
Author: Temp, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills , California

May 13 2017
Optimum One Health Insurance I have been paying this company $177.55 smonthly since 2/25/2015 . I was even charged a $99.95 one time enrollment fee. I am blessed with good health , but recently needed medical care. I found out that there are no Medical providers in Northern California. The site names local Md's , however they DO NOT accept the plan. Florida Author: Cottonwood, California Doctors: Optimum One Health Insurance Internet

May 13 2017
Legion Medical Axis, First Health, This Is an Insurance Scam Nationwide Author: Raton, New Mexico Health Insurance: Legion Medical Nationwide

May 12 2017
Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Overcharged me $900 for a $130 knee brace one year later. FRAUD! Dallas, TX Internet
Author: Grant, Alabama Medical Supplies: Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Internet

May 12 2017
Axis Medical Extrusion Jesse Plumley Entrepreneurs of medical device start-ups beware of Axis Medical Extrusion! Temecula California Author: Sacramento , California Small Business Services: Axis Medical Extrusion Temecula, California

May 11 2017
Gloss Motive In small print it says u need to call and cancel the order or thwy will charge u 79.99for the soft gels they send u without telling u they r sending u them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: St Ignace , Michigan Medical Supplies: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

May 11 2017
Satin Youth Face Cream Pacoima California Author: Marion, Iowa Medical Personnel: Satin Youth Face Cream Pacoima, California

Active Male Medical Center Very Shady Dunedin Internet
Author: Dunedin, Florida Personal Services: Active Male Medical Center Internet

May 10 2017
Concentricity Consulting Solutions/Owner Kennedy Spellman Howe Johnson Other Businesses Kennedy Johnson was/is involved in- Pitter Patter Childcare (Murfreesboro);Elite Personal Services (Nashville/Murfreesboro);Elite Adult Day & Wellness (Nashville);Advanced Treatment And Recovery (Nashville);Top Service Medical Supp Scammer Kennedy Johnson in Tennessee Nashville, Tennessee Internet and TN Author: Nashville, Tennessee Business Consulting: Concentricity Consulting Solutions/Owner Kennedy Spellman Howe Johnson Internet