Your Search | age medical

Aug 30 2016
BioGene DNA Bio Gene, BioGene, DNA-paternity-testing.com, DNA Paternity Testing.com BioGene Legal Tests ARE NOT Accepted In Court! Fraud Alert! Internet Author: Cupertino, California Medical Laboratories: BioGene DNA Internet

Aug 29 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best representation for its clients. Kerendian & Associates recognizes every case is unique and requires attention to detail. Each client, and his or her concerns need to be understood by the attorney handling the case. Kerendian & Associates strongly believes in keeping their clients updated about their cases, as the clients are the ultimate decision-maker for the clients' cases. Kerendian & Associates understands being involved in a lawsuit is stressful. There are risks and expenses associated with every case. Kerendian & Associates recognizes that each client has the right to know how the judicial system works, and what is the best strategy, the best way for the case to be handled.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates is a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles , California

Aug 29 2016
Lake Pointe Medical Center Care at local hospital Rowlett Texas Author: Garland, Texas Hospital Emergency Rooms: Lake Pointe Medical Center Rowlett, Texas

Aug 28 2016
Carlton Medical Supply Jim Turner/ JT Group This is a SCAM ! Do not work for this MAN! McDonough Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Wanted Criminals: Carlton Medical Supply McDonough , Georgia

Aug 27 2016
Revitalize age defying skin serum, renew rejuvenating eye cream Crooked California Internet Author: Townsend, Massachusetts Eye Care: Revitalize age defying skin serum, renew rejuvenating eye cream Internet

Aug 26 2016
Sanford-Brown any school that claims its an accredited school and will get you an ultrasound tech position, medical assistant license Sanford-Brown Medical Assistant Ultrasound Tech Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Care Education: Sanford-Brown Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
NCE Medical Allied Health SCAM Atlanta Nationwide Author: Jasper, Georgia Health Insurance: NCE Medical Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Carlton Medical Supply Jim Turner James Turner Clendia TurnerDovita Turner/PooleJames TurnerDavid Turner David's Medical Supply Scam Will hired you then fire you within a month McDonough Georgia Author: McDonough, Georgia Employers: Carlton Medical Supply McDonough, Georgia

Aug 22 2016
Medical College of Wisconsin useless medical advice and treatment milwaukee Wisconsin Author: south milwaukee, Wisconsin Hospitals: Medical College of Wisconsin milwaukee, Wisconsin

Aug 22 2016
JURY OF 12 UNANIMOUSLY FINDS $340,000.00 IN DAMAGES AND AWARDS DEFAMATION JUDGMENT IN FAVOR OF DR. JACOB HAIAVY AND INLAND COSMETIC SURGERY MEDICAL CORPORATION  | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) I'm being threantened if I don't remove my FACTS and my case Author: Riverside, California Doctors: Inland cosmetic surgery Rancho Cucamonga, California

Aug 22 2016
The Lakes Treatment Center, Copperopolis, California. Owner Bernadette Cattaneo Avoid This Rehab Center at all Cost copperopolis California Author: copperopolis, California Medical Personnel: The Lakes Treatment Center, Copperopolis, CA. copperopolis, California

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Styledwel Medical device useres latex dyes but sell at latex free Charlston South Carolina Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Medical Supplies: Styledwel Internet

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 20 2016
Apria Healthcare Fraud, double charge toledo Nationwide Author: spring , Kansas Medical Supplies: Apria Healthcare Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Findlay Toyota Findlay Auto Group Findlay Toyota accepted my check in the amount of $17,000 to purchase my vehicle after my lease expired, then failed to send the title paperwork to the State of Nevada. I am 78 years old. I believe they were hoping I wouldn't notice, due to my age. Henderson Nevada This isn't a blog site... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Findlay Toyota Henderson, Nevada

Aug 16 2016
Critical CO2 Ltd. Jim Durward Taking Advantage of the Weak and Sick Calgary Alberta
Incompetent operator Author: Fresno, California Medical Supplies: Critical CO2 Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Aug 16 2016
Pacific Youth I am over 65 yrs and like most women my age, interested in removing or at least lessening the look of our wrinkling skin. This commercial popped up on my Computer daily showing beautiful women with fantastic skin after uding this product and I bit . I returned the unused portion with a lettter (after I recieved the complete set) asking my name be removed from their list. I never authorized any future shipments but they continue. I want them to start. I cannot afford this product and I appreciate any help . Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Pacific Youth Internet

Zyppah ZYPPAH - NOT EASY TO GET A REFUND! Las Vegas, NV Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Supplies: Zyppah Internet

Aug 15 2016
Aargon collection agency inc. This agency is calling me said i owe them but when i ask to send the statement they are rude and threatened to report it to my credit. They repeatedly call and harrass and rude.I never owe anything and they continue to call and lie saying it was a medical bill that i owe from my upper extremities injury but i didnt have injury.They are so rude and I told them why dont you send me an official statement, but they wont send any, but they want me to give them my credit card number and everytime they call the amount of my so called debt changes.. Las vegas Nevada Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: Aargon collection agency inc. Las vegas , Nevada

Aug 15 2016
Instant Medical Care In network UHC facility overcharging its patients and never refunding them Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Instant Medical Care Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 14 2016
Preferred Homecare Untimely delays for needed medical equipment repairs Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Medical Supplies: Preferred Homecare Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Medical Bill Scam San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San Jose, California