Your Search | agelessrxinc agelessrx ageless rx reviews

Apr 24 2014
Yelp Yelp is a Fraud and Only Post Bad or Fake Reviews Internet
Author: New York, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Yelp Internet

Apr 23 2014
LearningRX REVIEW: LearningRx dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. LearningRx committed to the satisfaction of individuals and families who come seeking help for improvements in learning, reading, thinking, memory & attention.*UPDATE: LearningRx pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LearningRx is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Englewood, Colorado Tutoring: Learning RX Centennial, Colorado

Apr 18 2014
yelp reviews yelp.com Can ruin a business - promotes bad reviews, omits good reviews, blames it on software Internet Author: New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Miscellaneous Companies: yelp reviews yelp.com Internet

4, Report #1119879

Apr 18 2014
E-Tangelo http://beware29prime.wordpress.com/category/29-prime-customer-stories-reviews/ New www.29prime.com office Irvine California Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: E-Tangelo Irvine, California

Apr 18 2014
Xlibris ---Requested refund from Xlibris because I changed my mind after reading all the negative reviews...They will not cooperate in refunds and screamed at me for my decision and are rude and uncaring about their clients...once they get paid in full they don't care about helping you or good custoemr service...will not answer phone calls...will not call back....will not answer emails...I was on hold for hours!!!! Still no resolution...had to involve help from BBB and other agencies. Bloomington Indiana Author: Alabama Book Publishers: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana

Apr 17 2014
Yelp Filtering reviews after declining $200/mo advertising package San Francisco California Author: Germantown, Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: Yelp Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Bandfield Pet Hospital My puppy was Rx RIMADYL that almost killed him princeton New Jersey Author: south plainfield, New Jersey Animal Services: Bandfield Pet Hospital princeton, New Jersey

Apr 15 2014
JD CLOSEOUTS,LLC RIP OFF! I wish I had read the reviews before buying. Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Clothing Stores: JD CLOSEOUTS,LLC Internet

Apr 12 2014
Reputation.com sucks reputation.com is joining the rest of the fake malicious reviews on this fake website Internet
Author: Dist of Columbia Advertising / Deceptive: Reputation.com SEO Internet

Apr 11 2014
sony- Sony playsation Rippoff sony sony playtions sony playsation reviews sony is a rob, sony is liers, playstation 4 is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Other Miscellaneous Electronics: sony- Sony playsation Rippoff Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
Allied Waste Republic Services This company has a ton a bad reviews! I only wished I would have seen them before. They are overcharging me $129.43 and they don't care. I have left 7 messages and they won't return my call. I use several waste removal companies and I have never had the problems I have with them. When my contract is up I will go with ACE Disposal no matter the price! Do yourself a huge favor and STAY away from Allied or Republic Services! Ogden Utah Author: Utah Recycling/Trash removal: Allied Waste Ogden, Utah

Apr 08 2014
Direct Business Lending DBL I now believe all the Reviews, it's a scam Salt Lake City Utah Author: Cove, Oregon Business Consulting: Direct Business Lending Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 07 2014
resellerratings.com resellerratings.com reviews are fake and it misguides customer Internet resellerratings.com, Internet Author: san jose, California Consumer Services: resellerratings.com Internet

Apr 02 2014
PSSLAC Process Servers of Los Angeles County, Richard McMillan I wish I had read these reviews before hiring this godawful company. I had a simple requests...serve my ex with divorce documents. They claimed that he would be served same day and that someone would call me back by midnight to let me know that the deed had been done. Two days later I called them and asked if he'd been served. They said yes and that someone would be in touch regarding payment. ONE WEEK later someone ,Tabitha Hicks, sent an email asking if I was ready to render payment. I responded yes and please send me the link to Western Union so that I could go ahead and render payment. ONE WEEK AFTER THAT they finally called me back with the link. I paid the 46.20 that they claimed I owed and then got a call from Richard McMillan saying that they could not find the address for the defendant...wait a minute...I thought he'd been served two weeks ago!!! LIARS, CROOKS, THIEVES!!!! Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Process Services: PSSLAC Los Angeles, California

Mar 31 2014
Beware of Credit One Bank- Worst Credit Card Company! I had a credit card with Credit One Bank for over a year and it has been the worst experience! The customer service is horrible first off. I should have read the numerous negative reviews before opening up a card with them.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 29 2014
Doug Cartwright Douglas Vivnt Cartwright Douglas Cartwright has knocked on my door three times. Not only is he selling a scammy door to door security system. He also brags about ripping people off and making money on his facebook page. Don't believe me? Go check it out. Vivnt also has 2,700 negative reviews on BBB. Provo Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Door to Door Sales: Doug Cartwright Provo, Utah

Mar 27 2014
Regal Assets RegalAssets.com, Regal Gold Affiliates Burbank, GoldIRACustodians.com, http://www.goldirabuyersguide.net/ Busted For Fake and Paid Online Reviews Burbank California Author: Long Beach, California Gold & Silver Investments: Regal Assets Burbank, California

Mar 26 2014
rx helper RX helper illegally took money out of my account, will not refund Deerfield beach Florida Author: Duck Hill , Mississippi Misc. Health Specialists: rx helper Deerfield beach , Florida

Mar 26 2014
Optum Rx I have had so many issues with Optum Rx ... Customer service is a bunch of idiots!!! They never follow through with what they say. Mailed in very important maintenance scripts, said never got it and they will fax form to doctor 3 hours later no fax received. Think they took perscription filled it and stole it. That's why these people are such idiots!!!! Too many drugs!!!! This is just one issue.. Soooo many more!!!! Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Mail Order Services: Optum Rx Internet

Mar 25 2014
Yelp.com small business advertising site/directory allow libel, allow fake reviews, allow fake profiles, allow small businesses to be destroyed by scumbag people Oakland California Author: Mesa, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Yelp.com Oakland, California

Mar 24 2014
YELP.COM restaurant reviews DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME REVIEWING FOR YELP. Author: New York Restaurants: YELP.COM restaurant reviews Select State/Province

Mar 23 2014
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan Mail Handlers RX Bills Noncustomers For Shoddy Bookkeeping and Internal Errors London Kentucky Author: Fargo, North Dakota Health Insurance: Mail Handlers Benefit Plan London, Kentucky

Mar 23 2014
Freddie Mac My old house  SW Curtis st, Port saint lucie. FL 34983 MLS#: RX- 10009680 Port saint lucie Florida Author: Staurt, Building Products: Freddie Mac Port saint lucie, Florida

Mar 20 2014
Credit First National Association Agreeable with negative reviews cleveland Ohio Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit First National Association cleveland, Ohio

Mar 20 2014
Flower Delivery Express READ YELP REVIEWS - TOTAL RIP OFF - FLOWERS NEVER DELIVERED - CREDIT CARD CHARGED - SCAM WALLED LAKE Michigan Author: Richmond, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Flower Delivery Express Select State/Province