Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: agelessrxinc agelessrx ageless rx reviews
There may be more reports for "agelessrxinc agelessrx ageless rx reviews"
For more results perform a general search for "agelessrxinc agelessrx ageless rx reviews"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 14 2017
ECCIE Fake reviews, using personal information without consent, using images without consent, defamation, putting safety in jeopardy Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Adult Web Site: ECCIE Internet

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 12 2017
Optum rx United Health prescription solutions OPTUM RX IS PRACTICE MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE, BREACHING THEIR CONTRACT, USING BAIT AND SWITCH, RAISING RATES WITH NO REGULATIONS. MY EXPERIENCE IS WE PAY MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE GETTING LESS CARE, LESS COVERAGE, AND TOTAL NEGLECT. WHERE ARE THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE? They are denying medications previously covered, stating they are no longer in their formulary, then changing the terms of the agreement without prior notice, holding up medications in their prior authorization department by requesting a second prior authorization on an already approved medication (that they requested the patient switch to).  AGAIN, WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THIS, WHERE IS THE LAW PROTECTING PATIENTS? SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE SOMEONE DIES! Hot Springs AK Author: Tempe, Arizona Pharmacies: Optum rx mesa,

Jan 11 2017
Lotus Leggings Long ship times, terrible customer service, negative reviews deleted and users blocked Internet Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Clothing Stores: Lotus Leggings Internet

Jan 09 2017
Brand new RX from California ripped me off $200 ask me to send 200 more dollars before I get my goods  California USING NEW PHONE # AND EMAIL 904-257-5452 Author: Plymouth, Wisconsin Drugstores: Brand new RX Internet

Jan 08 2017
Drain Medic / RX Plumbing RX Plumbing Our HOA got this company to blame us for a water leak that I did not caused $8000 worth of damages below San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Consumer Services: Drain Medic / RX Plumbing San Diego, California

Jan 07 2017
WhitePages, Inc. they publish anything without verifying, they called me a prostitute, they said i drugged somebody and crashed their car, they said i committed crimes which did NOT ever exist, i threatened to sue them in order to get them to remove the garbage, they later removed the Untruths after i hounded them with multiple emails, they deserve to go out of business, sadly they are too big to fail, they are disgusting, they are a piece of garbage, they do not even check their work, they have many bad reviews, they are not to be trusted Seattle Washington
You DO realize.... Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: WhitePages, Inc. Seattle, Washington

Jan 05 2017
B.A. Managment c/o VRBO Research before you Reserve and Read Reviews Hell's Kitchen, New York New York
Author: Aurora, Colorado Lodging: B.A. Managment New York, New York

Jan 04 2017
Forever Rich Clothing Rich Mob Clothing Elaborate website, with falsified reviews Internet Author: Pomona, California Clothing Stores: Forever Rich Clothing Internet

Jan 03 2017
RX Helper Scam,; charged us for and we never received any meds; deceived; they continued to request additional info from us, we complied each time from July to Nov., no med; emails and phone calls indicate med woyld be sent on 2 or 3 weeks.. , Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Other Drug Manufacturers: RX Helper Deerfield Beach, Florida

Dec 29 2016
shadowhawk x800 flashlight kits (866-342-2144) I am an idiot! Ordered and payed for 3 flashlight x800 kits. Fell for ad without reading reviews. Expensive Lesson...never received them. San Diego CALIFORNIA Author: Seattle, Washington Sporting-good Manufactures: shadowhawk flashlight kits Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Face and Body Rx aka, Dr Gina Gora aka, Fab Skin Center The weight loss is a complete scam, the doctor and staff are overweight. Farmington Hills Michigan
Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Face and Body Rx Farmington Hills, Michigan

Dec 23 2016
Nuevoderm Derma Nuevoderm Ageless Moisturizer / Derma Vibrance No disclosure of price product upon initial delivery. Overcharges to my credit card of over $180.00 for 2 products ordered one time. Company continue shipping and overcharging for a total of $582.00!! Within a period of 3 months. Charges were made in spite of returned/refused products! Internet, deliveries made from St Petersburg, Florida Internet
Author: Seffner , Florida Alternative Health: Nuevoderm Derma Internet

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 21 2016
Streamline Results, Jonathan Johnson Impersonated our company to write reviews for Streamline Results on Google. Charged for services not provided Thousand Oaks California Author: SANTA BARBARA, California Business Consulting: Streamline Results Thousand Oaks,

Dec 21 2016
RX Helper Prescription Assistance Scam Internet Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: RX Helper Internet

Dec 20 2016
Luxe Dope Luxe Dope Reviews - LuxeDope.com is 100% Legitimate Graphic and Web Design Services Internet Author: Manhattan , New York Computer Graphics: Luxe Dope Internet

Dec 18 2016
Amp Exposure, Inc Amplify Management, Inc., Winston Greyson, Smart Circle Scam, Reviews, Salary Orlando Florida I Agree Author: Florida Employers: Amp Exposure, Inc Orlando, Florida

Dec 15 2016
Lavino Ageless Moisturizer Protectiveelements Pennsylvania USAcaptivati NY USA Wrinkle remover Internet / Pennsylvania or New York Author: San Antonio, Texas Medical Supplies: Lavino Ageless Moisturizer Internet

Dec 12 2016
PC Magazine PC Mag Gave positive reviews to BitDefender antivirus which is unethical rippoff Internet Author: SanFrancisco, California Internet Services: PC Magazine Internet

46, Report #1342053

Dec 08 2016
Auto Oupost, North, Inc. Read the Reviews! McHenry Illinois Author: McHenry, Illinois Auto Dealers: Auto Oupost, North, Inc. McHenry, Illinois

Dec 06 2016
Shelter Island Apartments Alhambra Place Partnership Establishment's hired staff stole Rx meds, durable medical equipment and numerous valuable other personal items in which they claimed to have packed away Las Vegas Nevada WTH Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Shelter Island Apartments Las Vegas , Nevada

Dec 05 2016

Nov 30 2016
colombiancupid colombiancupid.com The biggest mistake was assuming this company was honest. I should have checked it's reviews. I trusted them with my banking information and when it was time to cancel it was imposible. The USA phone number is invalid and when I email them about the fraudulent charge they claim that they can not do anything about it, knowingly the charge is fraudulent. Internet correction of company name Author: los Angeles, California Dating Services: colombiancupid Internet

Nov 29 2016
Park View Legal REVIEW: Park View Legal’s mission to help customers achieve strong financial future. Park View Legal helps thousands of customers improve credit scores. Park View Legal's customers feel safe knowing disputes are handled by FICO certified analysts with years of experience.*UPDATE: Park View Legal pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Park View Legal recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ParkView Author: Peru, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Park View Legal TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Park View Legal, professional advocacy firm assists consumers fix credit history. Park View Legal hands on approach to wellbeing of clients, going extra mile providing best possible results. Park View Legal's customer support team reviews cases with consumers every month, ensuring consumers on track to achieving goals. San Diego , California