Your Search | ailipu trading co., ltd

1, Report #1191630

Nov 26 2014
invies.com Scam company Billings Aurora co 80011 Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia Appliances: invies.com Internet

2, Report #1191498

Nov 26 2014
Heavy Duty Trux, LTD Unpaid loss/damage claim Bloomfield Missouri Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Shipping Companies: Heavy Duty Trux, LTD Bloomfield, Missouri

3, Report #1191487

Nov 26 2014
OCWEN - anti-American co., plz i have record of them ripping off me and pushing me to give up condo in pittsburgh, pa phoenix, az Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Nationwide

4, Report #1191393

Nov 25 2014
Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Jaken Lin http://www.aliexpress.com/store/610166 Scammer that knowingly sent faulty parts but forgot to remove the FAIL sticker off of the item before sending. China Internet Author: Bellevue, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Internet

5, Report #1190941

Nov 23 2014
Online Trading Academy A very strange experience Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Online Trading Academy Denver, Colorado

6, Report #1190931

Nov 23 2014
DealRush.ie Deal Rush LTD. ''Deal'' that's not a deal IRL Internet Author: IRL, Other Small Business Services: On-Line Stores: DealRush.ie Internet

7, Report #1190834

Nov 23 2014
China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Frank Jarry This is a technology company scamming about supplying cheap original branded phones, Tv, computer etc GuangDong Internet
Author: Lautoka, Alabama Computer Manufactures: China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Internet

8, Report #1190831

Nov 22 2014
Motorfreakusa PCC Global Trading, Inc. Chris Chiu Fraud, damaged item, junk made in china Ontario California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Motorfreakusa Ontario, California

9, Report #1190789

Nov 22 2014
First American Title Ins Co Jacque Mateo Stole earnest money from escrow account set-up for close of escrow funds. Phoenix Arizona
Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Insurance Companies: First American Title Ins Co Phoenix, Arizona

10, Report #1190671

Nov 21 2014
Flippa.com Flippa.com Pty Ltd 48 Cambridge St, Collingwood, VIC 3066 AUSTRALIA cut my account off after paying $19 to them to sell one of my blogs online...I had to open another account because it would not let me login. Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Fraud: Flippa.com

11, Report #1190549

Nov 21 2014
Big O Tires- Conifer, CO horrible customer service by Jerry conifer Colorado Author: morrison, Colorado Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires- Conifer, CO conifer, Colorado

12, Report #1190518

Nov 21 2014
Pacific Trading Academy Extremely Dissapointed Culver City California Author: Lakewood, Colorado Financial Education: Pacific Trading Academy Culver City, California

13, Report #1190499

Nov 21 2014
Southeast Electric Co Op Durant Oklahoma Shut off my electric over 50.00 Durant Oklahoma Author: Stringtown, Oklahoma Electrical Services: Southeast Electric Co Op Durant Oklahoma Durant, Oklahoma

14, Report #1190465

Nov 21 2014
Vikash Bisnajak V international Vikash Bisnajak real estate enterprises ltd. Avinaash Bisnajak This company is a fraudulent company. They pretend to finance you and require u to send them funds or give you money and then they don't do anything in return then disappear after. Paramaribo Suriname Nationwide
Author: dorchester, Massachusetts Gold & Silver Investments: Vikash Bisnajak Nationwide

Nov 21 2014
Geoff Bramwell, John Bramwell. Tamarindo Beach and Ocean Estates and Los Suenos Island Resort Breach of Contract, Deceit, Fraud, Fraudulent and Negligent Misrepresentations in Nicaragua AKA: El Faro Developments S.A., Tamarindo Beach & Ocean Estates, Toucan Properties S.A., Nica Projects Ltd, Lighthouse Enterprises Ltd., Brammy Bros. Properties Ltd. and Brammy Bros Painting & Restora Geoff has lied about his name and he's lied about where he lives and the lies don't stop there. Vancouver, British Columbia Author: Managua, Other Criminal Justice System: Geoff Bramwell, John Bramwell. Tamarindo Beach and Ocean Estates and Los Suenos Island Resort Breach of Contract, Deceit, Fraud, Fraudulent and Negligent Misrepresentations in Nicaragua Vancouver, British Columbia

16, Report #1190435

Nov 21 2014
TwigMax Co TwigMax Tyronne Armwood, Geoffrey David Millard, Ian Gibson, http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/twigmax.com Rip-off Scam Website Wilson, North Carolina, USA Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Camera Stores: TwigMax Co Internet

17, Report #1190423

Nov 21 2014
Shenzhen Foksy Garmet & Watch Co LTD They manufacture defective products and do not refund your money. They offered to refund money and shipping, then told me there products were fine,did not refund anything and would not answer Emails. DO NOT BUY FORM THEM OR ALIBABA Internet Author: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Jewelry Stores: Shenzhen Foksy Garmet & Watch Co LTD Internet

Nov 20 2014
Stephen Baring aka Tempus Suisse Ltd. ,now defunct, aka art_and_watches ,new name on EBay Fraudulent, Deceptive, Sociopath Held Back Approximately $34,016 USD of my Hard-Earned Money London England
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Stephen Baring Internet

19, Report #1190214

Nov 20 2014
Western Heritage Insurance Co. Do not purchase! They work hard on not paying out claims, read the whole policy! They will not cover you. Scottsdale, Az Nationwide Author: West Valley City, Utah Car Insurance: Western Heritage Insurance Co. Nationwide

20, Report #1190198

Nov 20 2014
Tuscan Dawn Developments ltd Crystal Investment and real estate SCAMMING PEOPLE Essex Internet Author: Alabama Real Estate Investing: Tuscan Dawn Developments ltd Internet

21, Report #1190156

Nov 20 2014
Vine Vera Park Meadows Mall Denver Co Marta from the Ukraine Vine Vera employee liar and a thief!!! Lone tree Colorado Author: Lewistown, Montana Alternative Health: Vine Vera Park Meadows Mall Denver Co Lone tree, Colorado

22, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

Nov 19 2014
Bubblews.com LLC CEO & Co-Founder Arvind “Avi” Dixit All my redemptions unpaid worth $513,61 San Fransisco California
Author: Davao, Alabama Cash Services: Bubblews.com LLC Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Flash Auto Sales Just be aware Castle Rock Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Flash Auto Sales Castle Rock, Colorado

Nov 18 2014
PT WALMART TRADING INDONESIA Received a wire transfer from me and never sent product Jakarta indonesia Internet Author: Plano, Texas Sporting Goods: PT WALMART TRADING INDONESIA Internet