AILIPU TRADING CO., LTD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ailipu trading co., ltd
There may be more specific results for "ailipu trading co., ltd"
For more specific results for "ailipu trading co., ltd"
Showing 1-25 of 26,934 Found Reports For more specific results for "ailipu trading co., ltd"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Kazemi Brothers Metroline ,Kappa Construction ,Tridecca Developments Frank Kazemi Al Kazemi Santo Kazemi Ricardo Kazemi Metroline Group WATCH OUT! For the KAZEMI BROTHERS METROLINE CONSTRUCTION FORMERLY KAPPA CONSTRUCTION Vancouver British Columbia
Metroline Construction Ltd. Efforts to respond Author: Vancouver, Building Services: METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 20 2017
StratXmarkets Tom Collins Steven Travis Tom Joseph Alexander Chambers Scamsters Marshall Islands Author: London, California Online Trading: StratXmarkets Internet

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
Senior Life Insurance Co. Policy #SL00065622 refused return of premiums paid.needed for medical bills. Thomasville Georgia Author: Spring Creek, Nevada Infomercial Rip-offs: Senior Life Insurance Co. Thomasville , Georgia

Aug 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences LTD. I purchased what was suppose to be a trial offer with only paying shipping ...instead I was charged $103.00 for one and $109.00 for the other...this caused my bank account in the negative so there for was charged an additional $30.00 for insufficient funds...I intend to get my money back with further actions if need be...this is FALAST ADVERTISEMENT! Not happy...Have emailed them twice and left my phone number have not had any response from them at all...I intend to take further actions Nationwide
Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Nova Skin Sciences LTD. Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ Scam on internet hangzhou internet Author: Texas On-Line Business: HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ Internet

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 17 2017
SOLID CONTROLS INC (SLDC) Pump and Dump stock scam St. Louis Park Minnesota Author: Pennsylvania Online Trading: SOLID CONTROLS INC (SLDC) St. Louis Park, Minnesota

Aug 16 2017
Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Claims to be a cryptocurrency broker & exchange. Took me for 2 BTC with no contact for over a year. Is now presently living in Trinidad Colorado and raising funds for a church restoration in Morely, Colorado with an alias or front man named Jim Bravo on the site gofundme.com/morely church. Has associates named Victor and female named Jay. Also has add on MeetUp-Rocky Mt. Blockchain. New location-Trinidad, Colorado. Trinidad, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Online Trading: Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Aurora, Colorado

Aug 15 2017
Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc David K. Poor Customer service and down talk you like your nothing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Rv Horizons Decatur estate mph Will not address black mold in ceiling due to a leaking roof that took 9 months to repair. Was only repaired after I complained to city of decatur and fired my husband who was an employee. Property manager will not deal with complaints but rather hangs up on residents Cedaridge, co Colorado Nationwide Author: Decatur, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Rv Horizons Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
KRCS Group Ltd. Rude and sarcastic, smile as you buy, smirk as you complain, and simply disdain consumer law Nottingham Nottinghamshire Author: Nottingham, Other Computer Stores: KRCS Group Ltd. Nottingham,

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
National Medical Professionals Onamsy01 Charged Me a co-pay . and Sent a bill balance of $1924.00 dallas Texas Author: marrero, Louisiana Emergency Medical Services: National Medical Professionals dallas, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Co-op TMG, The Members Group Discrimination Double Standards Urbandale Iowa Author: Iowa Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Co-op Urbandale, Iowa

Aug 12 2017
Steven Snyder, and, all co. members. They took my money from my VISA card, and, never sand my 9mm bulletts. I notified the US attorney, and the ATF. Clyde Ohio Author: Indian Land, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio

Aug 12 2017
keranique.com New Jersey Based Business if you chose to call it as such are thieves. I have the documentation and buyer beware. Stay Away! RIP OFF NEVER GIVE CARD NUMBERS STRONG WARNING THEY NOT LEGITIMATE CO. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Anderson, South Carolina Sales People: keranique.com Jersey City , New Jersey

Aug 12 2017
GUANGDONG SHENBAO ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO., LTD. FOSHAN SHUNDE O.S.B ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLGY CO.,LTD. Cheated, Fake or invalid certificate of compliance, refuse to refund Shunde, Foshan guangzhou, foshan Author: Shenzhen, Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: GUANGDONG SHENBAO ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO., LTD. Internet

Aug 12 2017
Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection and Testing Services Inspector Missed Key Items, Cost Us Money to Repair. Management Refused to Refund Us Any Money Bangor Maine A word to the wiser Author: Belgrade,, Maine Personal Services: Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection Bangor, Maine

22, Report #1392098

Aug 11 2017
Dongguan Livingpal Household Product Company Limited LivingPal International Ltd. this on-air trader is a scammer simply copied other products onto its site and took away money without shipping out product Dongguan China Internet Author: huntingtonbeach , California Massage Therapists: Dongguan Livingpal Household Product Company Limited Internet

23, Report #1391984

Aug 11 2017
Datacorp LTD iPhoneIMEI.Net Fraudulent advertising Spain Internet Author: Frankford, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Datacorp LTD Internet

24, Report #1391977

Aug 11 2017
Roebuck Building Co. ,roebuckbuildings.com/ scam check spartanburg south carolina Internet Author: north augusta, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Roebuck Building Co. Internet

25, Report #1391917

Aug 10 2017
ZaranTech Zarantech llc zarantech software pvt ltd zarantech training Zarantech llc is a fraud company they are conning people. Alok and Deepak are scam artist. Iowa Internet Author: Alabama Tutoring: ZaranTech Internet