AIR 1 MOVING & STORAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: air 1 moving & storage
There may be more specific results for "air 1 moving & storage"
For more specific results for "air 1 moving & storage"
Showing 1-25 of 86,394 Found Reports For more specific results for "air 1 moving & storage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Wayfair I did work for them for 5 &1/2 hours & they refuse to pay me. Boston Internet Author: Gilbert , Arizona Employment Services: Wayfair Internet

Aug 23 2017
SkinnyMeChocolate Have been trying to reach them to cancel, the number I found 1-855-354-6971 on their site is for TDS. I just found out from their reviews they may charge me $39 + change. Now I have to call my card company & I can't reach them. Even so far by email Austell Georgia Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: SkinnyMeChocolate Austell, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Oil Paintings Review oilpaintings.com fake buy 1 get 1 free advertisement Deerfield Beach, Florida Nationwide Why is it people do not read reviews before they part with their money Author: Washington, Virginia Art Gallery: Oil Paintings Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Public moving services, Sarah johnson Qouted me and are not confirming a pick up a pick up date. They have drafted $1033 from my checking account and my pickup should be on 9/28, but they now have phones that are not in service and I am left hanging. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Public moving services, Sarah johnson Charlotte , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
Barry Cohen Barry Cohen tricked me into having a procedure. He destroyed my nose and life. Rockville Maryland
Here is my answer to you Author: Alexandria, Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Barry Cohen Rockville, Maryland

Aug 22 2017
Erica Yang Bought 2 go kart 1 should be on transport now, second is still in process, no contact possible. Payment has been done Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Internet Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Erica Yang Internet

8, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
Easypay finance Told me I was approved for a 90 day promotion and at the end of my 90 day added the interest from day 1. Internet
Author: Orange, New Jersey Accounting: Easypay finance Internet

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet

Aug 21 2017
Rayes Auto Services #ripoff Jim(Owner) Sold Me Parts That My Car Does Not Need/Car Sitting At His Shop For 1 Year And Half Anaheim Ca Author: Costa Mesa, California Auto Mechanics: Rayes Auto Services Anaheim,

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Aug 21 2017
Trim Genesis Unknown Debited money from my husband's account and shipped products that I didn't order. The address is wrong and I am asleep at 1:30 am wouldn't order this. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Trim Genesis St. Petersburg , Florida

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Full House Movers (in Washington), Triple 7 Movers (in Nevada), Full House Movers (in California) Worst moving company I've ever seen!! Kent Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Moving Companies: Full House Movers Kent, Washington

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide Saddest Complaint I've Ever Read Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Public Moving Services National Relocation Van Lines Your Moving Company LLC Breached contract, did not deliver my items after 30+ business days Charlotte North Carolina Author: Briarwood, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
Moving mania inc Complete scam! Gave me one price and paid almost $700 more Hollywood Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Moving mania inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 20 2017
Nutra Now Support@Refin Nutra Today Lmmedianow@GM UT All I know is that there are 2 recurring card purchases in my bank statement #1 on 07/19 @$1.99 & #2 on 08/02 @$79.25 #1@ CA, #2@ UT Internet Author: National City, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Now Support@Refin Internet

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Rip off? Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas