AIR 7 SEAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: air 7 seas
There may be more specific results for "air 7 seas"
For more specific results for "air 7 seas"
Showing 1-25 of 10,532 Found Reports For more specific results for "air 7 seas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Ryland Homes CalAtlantic Homes We bought a new Ryland home in Orlando FL in 2006. The AC system was improperly designed as they used a 2-ton cooling system to service a single 280 sq ft room. HVAC experts puzzled over this design. The poor design led to continual dampness and rampant mold growth in that room's air handling system. Orlando FL Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: Ryland Homes Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
WHYNOTLEASEIT they been stealing money out of my Discover Card for 7 months when they told me it was to be paid off ! I Had to Report it to my Discover card, that they were not not supposed to be taking any more money from my credit card they had been stealing a $160.50 for around 7 months from me. they need to be jailed, i had called them months ago they agreed,that it would be noted that, it would be paid off, but they lied ! they still been taking money from my Discover card for 7 months after they agreed on pay off ! i have paid 3 times more than a TV would have costed ! they are full crooks ! some one needs to do something about this going on ! Manchester New Hampshire What does the contract say? Author: pendergraass, Georgia TVs & VCRs: WHYNOTLEASEIT Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 19 2017
Derma Genetix Wizat Face CreamRaju Face cream Rip Off Withdrew money 94.77 with authorization. Purchased trial size on line for 2.95. They also withdrew 2.99 on 7/04/17 and on 7/19/17 withdrew 94.77 with out authorization. This is a total rip off. Longmont and Woodstock Colorado and Illinois Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Derma Genetix Longmont, Colorado

Jul 19 2017
Johnna Gains Face cream Orca Nutra . dermagieo and vieva drrma I ordered a sample for 8.95. On 7- 15 -17 I was charged 89.91 and on the 17th 91.79 not authorized 9 Hollywood Florida Internet Author: SPRINGFIELD, Tennessee Internet: Johnna Gains Face cream Internet

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 18 2017
North Shore Agency 270 Spagnoli Rd, Ste110Melville NY 11747 Cashed my check 6/16/2017 and sent another collection letter on 7/11/17 for the same amount. Melville New York Report them to the FTC and CFPB Author: Passaic, New Jersey Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 17 2017
Sling TV Charged me for 1 months service even though I cancelled the 7-day trial period on the 7th day. Evidently they track the exact time you sign up and go by that. I cancelled 5 hours late and they cut me no slack. Nationwide Author: Yakima, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Sling TV Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Travel2be charging for laggeage that already included in the ticket Online Internet Please, contact us Author: Pompano beach, Florida Air Travel: Travel2be Internet

Jul 17 2017
Affectionate Yorkies Melisa Grant Paul Reeves Sold me a yorkie for 570.00 all air fair and crate included than flight company called and help my puppy ransom for another 900.00 dollars for a special crate. would not pay it and she took the puppy back and will not return 570.00 arlington virginia Author: Palmer, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Affectionate Yorkies Internet

Jul 17 2017
Giovanni's AC - SCAMMERS They charged my account and never showed up for repairs, and now they have their number forwarded to Delray Air and Air Bulance LLC. Miami Florida
Author: Florida Home Improvements: Giovanni's AC Miami, Florida

Jul 16 2017
Air wind and solar AKA AWS Daryl Easton Amanda Easton They installed faulty solar panel system and was not tdlr license to do in the state of Texas and they burned my house down and mine and my children and my wife stuff up and refuse to pay Dallas Texas
Author: ARP, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Air wind and solar AKA AWS Texas

Jul 15 2017
Dixie Heating and Air Conditioning Unprofessional Rude Unreliable Washington Utah Author: Washington, Utah Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Dixie Heating and Air Conditioning Washington, Utah

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Jul 15 2017
Glamor Trends Was in FB and ad popped up for Mens Watch pay shipping $6.99. Debited from my checking acct on 6/29/17. Watch plus sunglasses came to home . Was charged $99.98 more thru debut card in 7/13/17. Santa Barbara California
Author: Sumrall, Mississippi City Governments: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 14 2017
The Senior Trust A program of the Citizen's Assembly In Mail scam, request $17.00 donation, in 7 days, official looking documents, threatening Social Security Cut Author: Aventura, Florida Federal Government: The Senior Trust

Jul 13 2017
New York Jet Club Eli Lieberman; Eldad Lieberman **COMPLETE FRAUD** DO NOT GIVE THEM A DOLLAR!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: New York Jet Club Los Angeles, California

Jul 13 2017
sltomania slot machines slotomania They mislead me into believing I would receive 28 billion coins in double up boom level...I had a window pop up telling me I would receive 28 billion coins rather than 939,000,000 at the time of my purchase. The level up boom cost me 130.00 canadian for 7 days. I was suppose to win 28 billion coins each time I reached a level ending in 0 on a doulble level up boom. Also how do they justify charging the amount of money they do for coin packages, the largest is 500.00 American, they do NOT offer any cash prizes! I don't know, only that it is an american site Internet Author: Waubaushene, Alabama Websites: sltomania slot machines Internet

Jul 12 2017
Statueoflibertytickets.com They charged more money unnecessarily for a statue of liberty tour. They are falsely representing themselves as the official website when they are not and are charging $7 addition to forward my order to statuetours.com. Austin TX Not a scam and not a rip-off Author: Tampa, Florida Landmarks & Historic Sites: Statueoflibertytickets.com Internet

Jul 12 2017
legal aroma therapy the website I use had closed down...I went looking for another one and ran across this one...l only placed a $30 order on 7/5/17...l call every day to inquire about my order and it is one excuse after another...the lady said that it takes a few days to complete the order...so I wait....then she said that the system was down....then she said that the usps was having trouble scanning the package....so today I asked for a return....l don't know what else to do... north Bergen New Jersey
Author: vinemont, Alabama Art Galleries: legal aroma therapy north Bergen, New Jersey

Jul 12 2017
lastminute.com Bravofly.com, Rumbo, volagratis Scam Me and never reply to my emails Internet Author: Iowa Falls, Iowa Air Travel: lastminute.com Internet

Jul 11 2017
Ibex corporation I too was scammed by ibex by paying the shipping on a 7 day free trial. They charged me 39.95 the day I received the cup,how is this a free trial will never buy or promote any ibex product. Nationwide Author: Barry, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Ibex corporation Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Seven Corners, Inc. Seven Corners stole 4,000 from me Carmel Indiana Author: Logan, Ohio Air Travel: Travel Services: Seven Corners, Inc. Carmel, Indiana