AIR 7 SEAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: air 7 seas
There may be more specific results for "air 7 seas"
For more specific results for "air 7 seas"
Showing 1-25 of 10,388 Found Reports For more specific results for "air 7 seas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
LBF Travel Inc. Withdrew money from my account for an airline ticket I NEVER bought from them. San Diego California Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Air Travel: LBF Travel Inc. San Diego, California

May 24 2017
Lovely whole sale I ordered some items off lovely whole sale 11 days ago. I purchase the 5-7 days shipping package and still haven't receive my order. Internet Author: Greenville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lovely whole sale Internet

May 22 2017
siegel corp Jennifer bridges misrepresentation, retaliatory behavior towards good tenants trying to abide with lease agreement and getting ignored or surprise billings for repairs and threatenedwith credit damage . bad air quality, poor maintaince men knowledge, dirty, pestilence, sewagerumoff, crime, shootings, drugs, muggings, intolerant management, surprise visits, umannounced, surly, threatening behavior, chemical smells, dust, no ductwork, illegal postings not complying with lease agreemnt, dog s**t everywhere, filthy laundryroom, combative parking arrangements, with the ter las Vegas Nevada Fault is not with lessor Author: las Vegas , Nevada Environmental Violators: siegel corp las Vegas , Nevada

May 19 2017
Sunridge Nissan Sunridge Automotive Supercenter Sold me a car with no Air Conditioning Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: Sunridge Nissan Calgary, Alberta

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 18 2017
first progress Unable to contact, have been trying to update address for 7 months, card expired and no new card sent columbus Georgia Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit & Debt Services: first progress Columbus, Georgia

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 17 2017
Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service William Randy Brown Ordered 2 post lift Dec. 7, 2016. This man STOLE from us Franklin Indiana Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc Liars, Fast Talkers, unprofessional Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida Author: Plant City, Florida Warranty Companies: Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc Orlando, , Florida

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida

May 15 2017
America Vacations Benito Juarez Scam vacation package Mexico City? Internet
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Air Travel: America Vacations Benito Juarez Internet

May 15 2017
Southwest Management Group;AKA Southwest Management Group LLC; AKA Southwest Management Group Inc Property management company failing to provide air conditioning in the desert Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Southwest Management Group Henderson, Nevada

May 14 2017
Broward Factory Service After almost one year under their service plan, they send me a letter stating I am not covered for repair nor replacement of parts of my Air Condition such as my Contrl boards nor touch pads. Summerfield Florida Author: Florida Maintenance Companies: Broward Factory Service Summerfield, Florida

May 13 2017
ROK 7 ROK L ROK 7 just charged me 39.99 for nothing Lakeland Internet Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: ROK 7 Internet

May 12 2017
Glenn's Heating and Air Completely overpriced, poor workmanship, lack of communication Inman South Carolina Author: Gaffney, South Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Glenn's Heating and Air Inman, South Carolina

May 12 2017
Bahamas Royal Vacationer Bahamas Royal Vacationer is a rip off!!!!! Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Air Travel: Bahamas Royal Vacationer Nationwide

May 11 2017
KLS enterprises Brandon stanley The company is not paying the contractors that are performing work for them..and in return every customer that buys a home from them goes thru hell.it takes some customers 10 weeks to get an air conditioner for there new home... Ft.worth tx Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Manufactured Home Dealers: KLS enterprises Texas

May 11 2017
GC WORKS INC, LANCE WAYNE TOOK MY DEPOSIT 7 MONTHS AGO. AND NEVER DID JOB. REUFES TO REFUND ME Miami Florida Author: Pembroke Park, Florida Consumer Services: GC WORKS INC Miami, Florida

May 11 2017
Watchyz I ordered several little gifts for my kids for Christmas from Watchyz.com. It has now been 8 months, they took my money the day I placed the order, and I have not yet seen any product. I contacted the company several months back and was told that the product was coming from over seas and usually takes about 3-4 months. Well it's been 8 months and now the company will not respond to my emails. They are a SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rozet, Wyoming On-Line Business: Watchyz Internet

May 10 2017
Global Auto Shop GAS Cold Air Intake SCAM ALERT Hacienda Heights California Author: York, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: Global Auto Shop Internet

May 10 2017
Debt Mediation Services John Cage Cindy White Claiming to have bought a debt from some loan agency for pay day loan service over 7 or 8 years ago, but not stating from who. Jacksonville Florida Author: Oakland, California Loans: Debt Mediation Services Internet

May 09 2017
Orbitz Deceptive practices, take advantage of customers Chicago Internet Author: Bethel , Connecticut Air Travel: Orbitz Internet

May 09 2017
JetBlue Airline They tell you that seat assignments are not available, but can give them for an extra $40 per person New York New York Author: Bethel , Connecticut Air Travel: JetBlue Airline New york, New York