Your Search | air 7 seas

Dec 09 2016
Pet air way Door to door service I paid 220 for a pup to be shipped. Then 3 hours later emails me that I have to pay a $850 refundable pet insurance fee before the pup can get back on board. New castle Delaware
Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Courier Services: Pet air way Internet

Dec 08 2016
Friendly Plumber, Heating, and Air Worst Experience of my Life! Salt lake city Utah Off your rocker? Author: Salt lake city, Utah Media Outlets: Friendly Plumber, Heating, and Air Salt lake city, Utah

Dec 08 2016
Rocklin Heating and Air Erik Monnier Non-Disclosure of Hidden Fees; poor business practices Rocklin California Author: Placer County, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rocklin Heating and Air Rocklin, California

4, Report #1342016

Dec 07 2016
The Variety Shop Demo Store Ordered clock off facebook site, was charged 64.90 on Oct 15 and have not received same. Date Dec 7 Hamden Connecticut Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Hamden, Connecticut

5, Report #1341976

Dec 07 2016
Nouveau Beauty Nouveau skin care serum & Tranquille eye cream TOOK 7 UNAUTORIZED PAYMENTS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IN 6 WEEKS@ $98. EACH! laytonsville Maryland Author: aj, Arizona Beauty Salons: Nouveau Beauty laytonsville, Maryland

6, Report #1341932

Dec 07 2016
Aspire Marketing Guaranteed Tech Support 24/7 New South Wales 2067 South Wales Australia Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Aspire Marketing Australia

Dec 07 2016
Justfly.com Asked me for personal info not required Internet Author: LAKE, Alabama Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Patenaude & Felix A.P.C. 4545 Murphy Brown Road, 3rd FloorSan Diego, CA 92123 This law firm is trying to collect on a credit card debit, that is over 7 years old. San Diego California Author: Squaw Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Patenaude & Felix A.P.C. San Diego, California

Dec 03 2016
Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Reinhart Grauer Beware of Charlotte Helicoper Reinhart Grauer he will rip you off and risk your life Waxhaw North Carolina Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. is a total fraud Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Air Travel: Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Waxhaw, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 02 2016
Paxum ewallet Scam claim my money would be sent to my credit in 7 days but will not respond to any email money is still not referred. Canada Internet Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Paxum Internet

Dec 02 2016
modlily/ paypal Rosewe, lulugal, rotita,chicme, twinkledeals fashionmia.they keep changing found them on facebook.7 San Jose Internet Author: Ventura, California On-Line Stores: modlily/ paypal Internet

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
7 Second Eye Lift is another useless Eye cream that does not work useless Product, Does not work, Waste of Money, Ripoff Provo, Utah Internet
Author: Palm Springs North, Florida Eye Care: Synergistic Nutritional Compounds Internet

Nov 29 2016
Surge 365 Dawn Brewer Lie to get you to join Glen Carbon Illinois Author: Herriman, Utah Air Travel: Surge 365 Glen Carbon, Illinois

Nov 29 2016
AVANGATEE SERVICES LLC SOLD ME FREE SOFTWARE. TOLD ME I HAD HACKERS FROM OVER SEAS Currie Minnesota Author: Currie, Minnesota Infomercial Rip-offs: Kenneth Bassett Currie, Minnesota

Nov 29 2016
Luminess Air Luminess Air Direct This company will steal your money Web Nationwide Author: Carrizo, Texas Beauty Salons: Luminess Air Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Delta Airlines Delta's Horrible Customer Service - Changed Flight Time - Failed to Notify - Refused Seats to us Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Air Travel: Delta Airlines Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
New York Jet Club a.k.a Prestige Private Air - Eli Lieberman, Eli Lieberman who scammed people through Prestige Private Air is now operating New York Jet Club BEWARE Burbank California Author: Stamford, Connecticut Air Travel: New York Jet Club Burbank, California

Nov 28 2016
copymycommissions, James Johnson 7 + 197 ripped off without having nothing Brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Marketing Companies: copymycommissions Internet

Nov 26 2016
programs depot Sold me a Fake product number for windows 7 miami Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Computer Software: programs depot miami, Florida

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet

Nov 26 2016
Planet 7 planet7casino.com Reset my acount and took all of my winnings away because i won on a bonus code. Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Casinos & Cardrooms: Planet 7 Internet

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona