Your Search | air 7 seas

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from breeder in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy insurance. I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 25 2016
vanilla airlines japan edreams Vanilla airlines conned me and changed departure date deliberately--this i can prove.,.,and refused a refund narita airport tokyo japan Internet Author: pattaya, Alabama Air Travel: vanilla airlines japan Internet

Oct 24 2016
US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Never picked me up from air port and crashed my vehicle Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Auto Storage: US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 23 2016
Motel 6 OKC Oklahoma Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Air Travel: Hotel: Motel 6 OKC, Oklahoma

Oct 21 2016

Oct 21 2016
Prince law, llc ripped off $1,500.00 for chapter 7 bankruptcy plantation Florida Author: Bruceton Mills, West Virginia Attorneys & Legal Services: prince law, llc plantation , Florida

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
verizon Wireless BUY 1 GET 1 FREE GALAXY 7 EDGE RIP OFF Nationwide Author: TERRELL, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
North Hills Auto Mall Fished me out of $400 deposit by having me sign a receipt as he kept us focused in a conversation about the vehicle. Receipt read Non-refundable deposit will hold vehicle for 7 days. Mind you this was 2 days after I made the deposit. Found a better vehicle somewhere else and called saying I wanted to pick up my deposit. He had said okay and never mentioned it wasn't refundable over the phone with me until we got to the location where he immediately mentioned the non-refundability and then attempted to get me into buying his vehicles again. I will not be recommending this place of business to anyone. It is slimey and deceiving. I have never heard of a place that would not refund your deposit before the 7 days is up. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: EAST WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: North Hills Auto Mall Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2016
Unique Air Services Poor installation, terrible customer service and do not up hold guarantees. Bradenton Florida Author: Valrico, Florida Appliances: Unique Air Services Bradenton, Florida

Oct 16 2016
Alpha Flight Guru Traveler BEWARE! Alpha Flight Guru will promise things verbally, not deliver and stall to resolve!!! San Francisco Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Air Travel: Alpha Flight Guru Internet

Oct 14 2016
AT&T Started charging $7 a month without permission to fix bad modem Nationwide And?? Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Pacific Air Sytems Peter Hungate OwnerBrian Pelkey, Service Manager Peter HUNGATE, OWNER and BRIAN PELKEY, Service MANAGER LakeWood Washington Author: Kent, Washington Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pacific Air Sytems LakeWood, Washington

Oct 12 2016
US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Lack of RESOLUTION. Over 7 months time they've done NOTHING. Receiving FINAL NOTICE reports when I've been trying to get them to add my insurance information to my Account. DALLAS Nationwide TX
Author: Allen, Texas Accounting: US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
tajawal Fraud Company Dubai Alabama Issue Resolved Author: Bangalore, New Jersey Air Travel: tajawal Dubai, Alabama

Oct 11 2016
Keith Osbournemoore FRAUD Southwest Tickets Antioch Internet Author: Stockton, California Air Travel: Keith Osbournemoore Internet

Oct 11 2016
Planet 7 Casino Planet 7 casino is a scam Internet Author: Newtown , Connecticut Cash Services: Planet 7 Casino Internet

Oct 11 2016
Cyril Spiro - The Cory Lake Liar Do not trust Cyril Spiro for Tampa City Council District 7 Tampa Florida
If you speak the truth, reveal yourself Author: Tampa, Florida Politicians: Cyril Spiro Tampa, Florida

Oct 10 2016
Air Express Travel & Tours Worst Customer service or help provided after taking the full money for a booking. London Internet Author: Croydon, Alabama Air Travel: Air Express Travel & Tours Internet

Oct 08 2016
Deep Blue Air Blue No support from Deep Blue for defective watch. New York, New York Internet Author: Canyon Country, California Internet Fraud: Deep Blue Internet

Oct 08 2016
10:00 AM Steal our money. We would call several times and let us in limbo for long minutes and eventually hang up pn us. Very rude people. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Internet
22, Report #1332082

Oct 07 2016
incomm Got a $300 reward card I used it 4 times had a balance left of $180 I put the card away for emergencies. I went to check the balance 7 months later and found the card number had been used out in California and my balance was $3. fortson Georgia Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: incomm fortson, Georgia
23, Report #1332027

Oct 07 2016
Travelgenio Horrible customer service!!!! Not willing to take reesponsibility for their poor service Madrid Nationwide Travelgenio reply Author: Auckland, Alabama Air Travel: Travelgenio Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
JustFly - numerous people I found a good price on their site for DEN-BRU-DEN - $665.41 but it was just bait Internet Not a rebuttal! Please read!!!! Author: Anywhere, Colorado Air Travel: JustFly - numerous people Internet

Oct 04 2016
Wuhan Topsky Trading Ltd Allen Woo Zhiguang Chen I ordered electronics from them Samsung s6 and iPhone 7 after mr Allen woo ask for payment I paid via western union.  Wuhan Hubei Author: Antipolo , Miscellaneous Electronics: Wuhan Topsky Trading Ltd Allen Woo Zhiguang Chen Internet